Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
88,801 - 88,820 of 114,439 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93839
Jun 23, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are losing your trollness, for at this moment you have posted a nonsensical word cluster of meaningless drivel. You should consider that your life is meaningless, worthless, useless in the eyes of society you have no value to offer. If you are incapable of at least entertaining us with your trollness, you should consider getting a job.
Again just projection from you because you are ignorant and don't even know a simple phrase saying that has been around for many many years. You are a joke. It has been proven time and time again. Go chase a mouse and be useful. LMFAO
drinK the Hive

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93840
Jun 23, 2013
 

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93841
Jun 23, 2013
 
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Again just projection from you because you are ignorant and don't even know a simple phrase saying that has been around for many many years. You are a joke. It has been proven time and time again. Go chase a mouse and be useful. LMFAO
Your lack of culture is deafening. The phrase I used was from a popular cinematic creation, perhaps you should study more, for to be a successful human, you will need more than one source, for one to be a literate person. You have wasted your entire purpose, your entire meaning, your entire life studying from one book, one source, and a source that is of no consequence beyond fueling the delusions and controlling the masses, sending them as sheep to the slaughter. Are you the sheep. or the shepherd, are you mindless food, or the slayer of innocence.
Darwin

Paterson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93842
Jun 23, 2013
 
I came from Adam and Eve, all you subpar evil people come from tree hugging monkeys. And i am so mmuch better than you. Any Christian know s this to be true.race makes no differents god determined this long age you people are still swinging in trees because you are nothing more than animals, no better than a beast. Sorry to inform you but you can't go where im going because your nothi but an ape.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93843
Jun 23, 2013
 
Darwin wrote:
I came from Adam and Eve, all you subpar evil people come from tree hugging monkeys. And i am so mmuch better than you. Any Christian know s this to be true.race makes no differents god determined this long age you people are still swinging in trees because you are nothing more than animals, no better than a beast. Sorry to inform you but you can't go where im going because your nothi but an ape.
John, your dishonesty is very well known to the entire population of Topix.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93844
Jun 23, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of culture is deafening. The phrase I used was from a popular cinematic creation, perhaps you should study more, for to be a successful human, you will need more than one source, for one to be a literate person. You have wasted your entire purpose, your entire meaning, your entire life studying from one book, one source, and a source that is of no consequence beyond fueling the delusions and controlling the masses, sending them as sheep to the slaughter. Are you the sheep. or the shepherd, are you mindless food, or the slayer of innocence.
Post the link to it.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93845
Jun 23, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of culture is deafening. The phrase I used was from a popular cinematic creation, perhaps you should study more, for to be a successful human, you will need more than one source, for one to be a literate person. You have wasted your entire purpose, your entire meaning, your entire life studying from one book, one source, and a source that is of no consequence beyond fueling the delusions and controlling the masses, sending them as sheep to the slaughter. Are you the sheep. or the shepherd, are you mindless food, or the slayer of innocence.
There are even a Wikipedia links to both the ones I stated.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_that_glitter...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_that_is_gold...

You just ignorant troll who learned meanings of a few words to look like you are smart. LMAO

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93846
Jun 23, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your lack of culture is deafening. The phrase I used was from a popular cinematic creation, perhaps you should study more, for to be a successful human, you will need more than one source, for one to be a literate person. You have wasted your entire purpose, your entire meaning, your entire life studying from one book, one source, and a source that is of no consequence beyond fueling the delusions and controlling the masses, sending them as sheep to the slaughter. Are you the sheep. or the shepherd, are you mindless food, or the slayer of innocence.
Again all projection. We are talking about "All that glitters is not gold" and "All that is gold does not glitter" two phrases that have nothing to do with the bible but you turn it into something about the bible. You are a big joke. LMAO

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93848
Jun 23, 2013
 
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Post the link to it.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_that_glitter...

Learn to utilize the tools offered you on the same mechanical device you utilize to present your complete and total lack of culture. Considering you could have instead called me on not mentioning the 12th century, or earlier, origin of the phrase, you troglodytes are all of very similar educational levels, lacking in culture and education so much as to make one question if we, as a species, has even progressed beyond that period known as the Dark Ages.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93849
Jun 23, 2013
 
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Again all projection. We are talking about "All that glitters is not gold" and "All that is gold does not glitter" two phrases that have nothing to do with the bible but you turn it into something about the bible. You are a big joke. LMAO
You are using a word that you fail to comprehend the meaning of, or perhaps it is all the words you use for which you lack comprehension. I did not equate the phrase to the bible, but merely pointed out that your statement of them "working without profit" is completely fallacious. As I stated, free is never free, there is always a cost that must be paid. Your preachers, your leaders, your shepherds, are treating you as sheep, and sheep are led to the slaughter.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93850
Jun 23, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_that_glitter...
Learn to utilize the tools offered you on the same mechanical device you utilize to present your complete and total lack of culture. Considering you could have instead called me on not mentioning the 12th century, or earlier, origin of the phrase, you troglodytes are all of very similar educational levels, lacking in culture and education so much as to make one question if we, as a species, has even progressed beyond that period known as the Dark Ages.
That does not have your stupid phrase in it. You said "Not all things of value are glitter and gold."

You are just ignorant and again you just show it here. LMAO

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93851
Jun 23, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are using a word that you fail to comprehend the meaning of, or perhaps it is all the words you use for which you lack comprehension. I did not equate the phrase to the bible, but merely pointed out that your statement of them "working without profit" is completely fallacious. As I stated, free is never free, there is always a cost that must be paid. Your preachers, your leaders, your shepherds, are treating you as sheep, and sheep are led to the slaughter.
Now according to you this is all about evidence of what you say. So I am still waiting for that link where you got your messed up phrase. Link it or shut it.

And yes you did bring the bible into it. here is your post. Notice the last paragraph:

"Your lack of culture is deafening. The phrase I used was from a popular cinematic creation, perhaps you should study more, for to be a successful human, you will need more than one source, for one to be a literate person.
You have wasted your entire purpose, your entire meaning, your entire life studying from one book, one source, and a source that is of no consequence beyond fueling the delusions and controlling the masses, sending them as sheep to the slaughter. Are you the sheep. or the shepherd, are you mindless food, or the slayer of innocence."

What one book are you referring to?

Making you out as a fool is too easy and you just keep making it easier when you try to keep saying you are right when you are wrong. LMFAO

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93852
Jun 23, 2013
 
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not have your stupid phrase in it. You said "Not all things of value are glitter and gold."
You are just ignorant and again you just show it here. LMAO
Learn how to read, you imbecilic fool.
Darwin

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93853
Jun 23, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
John, your dishonesty is very well known to the entire population of Topix.
I don't look anything like a john...... trust me on that. Or a darwin.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93854
Jun 23, 2013
 
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
6000 years +- 13.7 billion years hahahah
The earth was renewed 42,000 years ago, it is actually much older. It was also renewed by Noahs' flood and ice ages.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93855
Jun 23, 2013
 
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to read, you imbecilic fool.
Uhm you are the one that needs to learn how to read. No where in that link does it say your messed up stupid phrase of "Not all things of value are glitter and gold."

Now I said the two phrases are
1. "All that glitters is not gold"
2. "All that is gold does not glitter"

I even gave you the links to both of the phrases I quoted and then you just post one of the same links right back to me thinking it says your messed up phrase. You are a joke. You have been proven wrong several times and still won't admit it and keep looking even dumber.

Still waiting for the link that says; "Not all things of value are glitter and gold." which is how you said it.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93856
Jun 23, 2013
 
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope the mythology states 6 days.
The creative process was set in motion in six literal 24 hour days. It has been in an evolutionary process ever since as a result of time.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93857
Jun 23, 2013
 
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of 'spiritual warfare"?
or that satan is the 'prince of this world', who is cunning, scheming and smart enough to deceive this world?
Satan began his work against God's Word from the very beginning. He deceived the people who named the days of the week into worshipping false god's, planets, stars, the sun, the moon and statues.
There are still many people who worship these false god's (secretly) but they only do it to receive powers from the evil one. These powers will not satisfy and will end someday, and they will regret ever following satan.
Oh yeah, that reminds me, RCC worships statues of 'men'(saints they named) and 'women'(mary). They have also tried to replace Jesus (God in the flesh) with Mary (a mere human)....
this is also spelled out and prophesied in the Bible that will happen..and
today it's happening right before your eyes and you still can't seem to grasp it.
The mother of the Messiah is far from a saint. "When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up". Psalm 27:10. This was fulfilled in May, 1984 when her parents quit supporting her. She got a job. "Where is the bill of your mothers divorcement whom I have put away?" Isaiah 50:1 The Messiahs parents divorced in 1994 and her mother died in 2008 and I don't think she made it.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93858
Jun 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to read, you imbecilic fool.
What are you trying to say here being imbecilic/imbecile is a synonym for fool. Do you always use 2 words of the same meaning side by side like that? LMAO
http://thesaurus.com/browse/fool

Fool noun 1. a silly or stupid person; a person who lacks judgment or sense.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fool

Imbecilic noun 1. A stupid or silly person; a dolt.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/imbecilic
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#93859
Jun 23, 2013
 
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that you would have to have a high tolerance for insanity to read all of Revelations and even begin to understand it.
The book of Revelation is a delusion and not worth the paper it was written on. It is totally foreign to the OT which is complete. There will never be war in heaven, it is total insanity. The "4 horseman" is a perversion of Zechariah 6 and it was fulfilled 29 years ago. The rest of Revelation is myth and only confuses things.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••