Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#93856 Jun 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope the mythology states 6 days.
The creative process was set in motion in six literal 24 hour days. It has been in an evolutionary process ever since as a result of time.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#93857 Jun 23, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever heard of 'spiritual warfare"?
or that satan is the 'prince of this world', who is cunning, scheming and smart enough to deceive this world?
Satan began his work against God's Word from the very beginning. He deceived the people who named the days of the week into worshipping false god's, planets, stars, the sun, the moon and statues.
There are still many people who worship these false god's (secretly) but they only do it to receive powers from the evil one. These powers will not satisfy and will end someday, and they will regret ever following satan.
Oh yeah, that reminds me, RCC worships statues of 'men'(saints they named) and 'women'(mary). They have also tried to replace Jesus (God in the flesh) with Mary (a mere human)....
this is also spelled out and prophesied in the Bible that will happen..and
today it's happening right before your eyes and you still can't seem to grasp it.
The mother of the Messiah is far from a saint. "When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take me up". Psalm 27:10. This was fulfilled in May, 1984 when her parents quit supporting her. She got a job. "Where is the bill of your mothers divorcement whom I have put away?" Isaiah 50:1 The Messiahs parents divorced in 1994 and her mother died in 2008 and I don't think she made it.

“Lets all play DantheDipshyts”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

game.of annoyance. It's fun.

#93858 Jun 23, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Learn how to read, you imbecilic fool.
What are you trying to say here being imbecilic/imbecile is a synonym for fool. Do you always use 2 words of the same meaning side by side like that? LMAO
http://thesaurus.com/browse/fool

Fool noun 1. a silly or stupid person; a person who lacks judgment or sense.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fool

Imbecilic noun 1. A stupid or silly person; a dolt.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/imbecilic
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#93859 Jun 23, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to me that you would have to have a high tolerance for insanity to read all of Revelations and even begin to understand it.
The book of Revelation is a delusion and not worth the paper it was written on. It is totally foreign to the OT which is complete. There will never be war in heaven, it is total insanity. The "4 horseman" is a perversion of Zechariah 6 and it was fulfilled 29 years ago. The rest of Revelation is myth and only confuses things.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#93860 Jun 23, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Even back then when a ship sailed out of site and returned the people were not astonished,
The Semites were not regarded as a seafaring civilization.
They wrote the OT and that's probably why it says the Earth is flat. Those who were sailing peoples, such as the Polynesians and the Greeks, had a spherical Earth model.
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>They were not stupid.
So what is your excuse? De-evolution?

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#93861 Jun 23, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to say here being imbecilic/imbecile is a synonym for fool. Do you always use 2 words of the same meaning side by side like that? LMAO
Cherry picking, imbecilic fool?

Merriam-Webster dictionary:
Cherry pick 1: to select the best or most desirable

imbecile 1: usually offensive : a person affected with moderate mental retardation

fool 1: a person lacking in judgment or prudence

Level 5

#93862 Jun 23, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Cherry picking, imbecilic fool?
Cherry pick 1: to select the best or most desirable
imbecile 1: usually offensive : a person affected with moderate mental retardation
fool 1: a person lacking in judgment or prudence
They are words that express/carry the same meaning but you are to foolish to see that.

By your own Merriam-Webster dictionary: imbecile 2. fool, idiot.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#93863 Jun 23, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
They are words that express/carry the same meaning but you are to foolish to see that.
By your own Merriam-Webster dictionary: imbecile 2. fool, idiot.
You can continue to cherry pick definitions and contort the contexts, but it doesn't change the statements.
It isn't my fault you don't take failure well. Are you an Apologist, by chance?

Level 5

#93864 Jun 23, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You can continue to cherry pick definitions and contort the contexts, but it doesn't change the statements.
It isn't my fault you don't take failure well. Are you an Apologist, by chance?
I guess that makes you a cherry picker as well being you left off definition 2 from your comment. LMAO

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#93865 Jun 23, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that makes you a cherry picker as well being you left off definition 2 from your comment. LMAO
I did not omit the wrong definition, I just included the one that was obviously (and correctly) intended.

1) Can you learn to use commas?
2 "being" i left off?
3) Do U even have any A left 2 LO? ROFLMMFAOROFLROFLMAOETC.ETC.AD INFINITUM is LOLD and LAMEAO

Level 5

#93866 Jun 23, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not omit the wrong definition, I just included the one that was obviously (and correctly) intended.
1) Can you learn to use commas?
2 "being" i left off?
3) Do U even have any A left 2 LO? ROFLMMFAOROFLROFLMAOETC.ETC.AD INFINITUM is LOLD and LAMEAO
I did not submit the wrong definitions, I even gave links for them.

You are in your own definition a cherry picker and now you have stooped to the spell/grammar checker and rambling idiot. That is expected by someone that is a fool with a baseless argument, which is you. LMAO

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#93867 Jun 23, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The Semites were not regarded as a seafaring civilization.
They wrote the OT and that's probably why it says the Earth is flat. Those who were sailing peoples, such as the Polynesians and the Greeks, had a spherical Earth model.
<quoted text>
So what is your excuse? De-evolution?
The Polynesians?

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#93868 Jun 23, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I did not submit the wrong definitions, I even gave links for them.
You are in your own definition a cherry picker and now you have stooped to the spell/grammar checker and rambling idiot. That is expected by someone that is a fool with a baseless argument, which is you. LMAO
Oh? You demean people for their PROPER use of verbiage while failing to do so yourself. I said nothing about spell checking, I was just hoisting you by your own petard.
LYAO that, buffoon.

Level 5

#93869 Jun 23, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh? You demean people for their PROPER use of verbiage while failing to do so yourself. I said nothing about spell checking, I was just hoisting you by your own petard.
LYAO that, buffoon.
The more you post the more you prove you are a fool. We see that you are a fool so no more posts from you are needed to prove that. LMAO

Level 5

#93870 Jun 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The Polynesians?
Hey Mothra care to comment on why you let Godzilla whip your pathetic buttt? I mean c'mon you could fly and expel power rays from your wings, so you had the advantage. LOL

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#93871 Jun 23, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The Polynesians?
Yes...problem? The people who were sailing on the largest ocean in the world and settled on a thousand islands in the archipelagos from Taiwan to Hawai'i over the last 5,000 years had a spherical model of the Earth. I realize they weren't Jewish, but I also realize that trying to defend "the Earth is a circle" is batshyte crazy to begin with. <shrug>

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#93872 Jun 23, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so literally challenged, it boggles the mind of even the greatest artists who ponder how it is you have managed to survive this long in the world. Using two words of similar or identical meanings like that is a method of showing emphasis on the meanings, which, of course, also ignores the fact that words have multiple meanings and thus it would be logical that one word would be used as supportive for the meaning of another. Such as was the case in this particular instance as the meanings intended were, as follows:

Imbecilic
2. A person whose mental acumen is well below par.

Fool
1. One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding.

From http://www.thefreedictionary.com ... the second source you posted. An addendum, by utilizing multiple sources in your dishonest attempt to project your foolishness you have betrayed your total and complete lack of linguistic abilities. Congratulations, you are a failure as a troll.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#93873 Jun 23, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes...problem? The people who were sailing on the largest ocean in the world and settled on a thousand islands in the archipelagos from Taiwan to Hawai'i over the last 5,000 years had a spherical model of the Earth. I realize they weren't Jewish, but I also realize that trying to defend "the Earth is a circle" is batshyte crazy to begin with. <shrug>
I know they had a tool that was accurate to predict how waves moved , but didn't even think they had a cosmological view beyond the surface of earth.
This link is saying......

The Sky was a vault that joined with the Earth only at the horizon, at the edge of the world, which no one could reach.

This ‘absolute limit’ was of course quite flexible and could at any time include new ‘islands’ as the horizon was broadened through voyaging or knowledge gained from stories told by neighbouring peoples. Still, there was not any idea of two ‘worlds’. There can be only one lalolagi, one ‘[world]-under-the-sky’

http://epress.anu.edu.au/first_contacts/mobil...

Level 5

#93874 Jun 23, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so literally challenged, it boggles the mind of even the greatest artists who ponder how it is you have managed to survive this long in the world. Using two words of similar or identical meanings like that is a method of showing emphasis on the meanings, which, of course, also ignores the fact that words have multiple meanings and thus it would be logical that one word would be used as supportive for the meaning of another. Such as was the case in this particular instance as the meanings intended were, as follows:
Imbecilic
Fool
From http://www.thefreedictionary.com ... the second source you posted. An addendum, by utilizing multiple sources in your dishonest attempt to project your foolishness you have betrayed your total and complete lack of linguistic abilities. Congratulations, you are a failure as a troll.
My links say what I say they say. So I guess you just pick and choose the ones you want. Click on them and read the I definition. That also makes you a cherry picker.

Level 5

#93875 Jun 23, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Imbecilic
Fool
WOW you are even dumber than I thought. that link you posted goes to "The word of the day which happens to be "gallivant". You can't even post a link right. LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 2 min Enzo49 138,430
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 3 min Old Sam 6,921
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 4 min Old Sam 1,753
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 13 min Princess Hey 300
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 14 min Old Sam 26,778
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 15 min -Lea- 26,042
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 16 min Old Sam 4,061
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr jimmy krack korn 152,913
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr Enzo49 3,050
Is it possible to....... 2 hr Dr Wu 619
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Shaddup 37,799
More from around the web