Evolution vs. Creation

Jan 6, 2011 Read more: Best of New Orleans 159,734
High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Read more

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#93790 Jun 23, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>If circles are flat, what was the purpose of saying the earth was a circle? Circles are round. You have to distort the word of God to fit your own beliefs.
Circles are flat. They are two dimensional.
The "word of God" is synonymous with the "jump of tortoise" or the "fur of catfish."

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#93791 Jun 23, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>If circles are flat, what was the purpose of saying the earth was a circle? Circles are round. You have to distort the word of God to fit your own beliefs.
but circles are flat. there is no getting around that. if your cult had a real god, he would know it was not a circle but a sphere, instead.

your bible was written wholly by humans with no divine inspiration to guide them.

St. Croix valley

#93792 Jun 23, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Circles are flat. They are two dimensional.
The "word of God" is synonymous with the "jump of tortoise" or the "fur of catfish."
funny! I shall use those funny phrases, and credit you when i do...
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#93793 Jun 23, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And my point is this should be your only answer "Science does not "need" ToE". End of story
But the problem is that scientist need the funding for TOE for their income...so....the TOE LIE must continue.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#93794 Jun 23, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
You might note at this point that it was a *Christian*, a Belgian priest naems Georges Lemaître, that proposed the big bang (though that was not his name for it but rather from a smart ass remark by Fred "747" Hoyle).
a "CATHOLIC PRIEST" is not considered the same as a PROTESTANT CHRISTIAN....

not even close

St. Croix valley

#93795 Jun 23, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
But the problem is that scientist need the funding for TOE for their income...so....the TOE LIE must continue.
and the church needs the funding from its cult members so their lies must continue...

the second oldest profession, don't ya know...
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#93796 Jun 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I actually have gotten gifts from Santa as a kid...
seriously, wasn't there a real Saint Nicholas?
Yes, he was a pagan false god

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#93797 Jun 23, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
a "CATHOLIC PRIEST" is not considered the same as a PROTESTANT CHRISTIAN....
not even close
A difference not worth mentioning is practically no difference at all.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#93798 Jun 23, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup I say just Time. Making it real simple for you I could have asked:
Where did matter come from?
Where did space come from?
Where did energy come from?
The answer is the same. "NOTHING"
I do know the reason we have 7 days in a week is because God created everything in 7 days (prophetic days means 1 day = 1000 years)

We also calculate our time in years (BC and AD) from before the Messiah came to earth and after He was born.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#93799 Jun 23, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
A difference not worth mentioning is practically no difference at all.
The difference means everything.

The Catholic 'system' goes against much of the Bible, creating the Pope 'of the day' as a god himself, when the pope is only a man who is controlled by the evil one.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#93800 Jun 23, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet all of the coffers filled with tithes still cannot refute the evidence that supports the theory and have provided nothing to support the tales of Genesis.
Still and again "Christian," MIND YOUR NINTH COMMANDMENT.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#93801 Jun 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and the church needs the funding from its cult members so their lies must continue...
the second oldest profession, don't ya know...
The Church doesn't need money ...

the tithe is an act of faith.

God's Word would not come to an end just because a few measly humans didn't give money that God allowed them to earn in the first place.

Don't you realize that everything already belongs to God and that you are just lucky that He allows you to use what you need during this brief life?

You people need to open your eyes.

St. Croix valley

#93802 Jun 23, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he was a pagan false god
Saint Nicholas was a god? i thought he was just a saint...
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#93803 Jun 23, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet all of the coffers filled with tithes still cannot refute the evidence that supports the theory and have provided nothing to support the tales of Genesis.
Still and again "Christian," MIND YOUR NINTH COMMANDMENT.
If you would open you scaled filled eyes, and look around you, compare what the Holy Bible says about earth and heaven, you MIGHT see that the Bible is true and that man is nothing but a purposely created being.

You guys want to deny God but can't explain how everything came to be.....

Oh well, the Bible does say there will be many unbelievers like you guys that will have hard heads and hard hearts and will only come around at the end, when it's too late.

St. Croix valley

#93804 Jun 23, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Church doesn't need money ...
the tithe is an act of faith.
God's Word would not come to an end just because a few measly humans didn't give money that God allowed them to earn in the first place.
Don't you realize that everything already belongs to God and that you are just lucky that He allows you to use what you need during this brief life?
You people need to open your eyes.
the church doesn't need money? really?

how would they pay for their priests and ministers and their buildings of worship?

your gods word has been proven to be the writings of humans without any divine inspiration.

your eyes are closed to the truth in front of you.

St. Croix valley

#93805 Jun 23, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do know the reason we have 7 days in a week is because God created everything in 7 days (prophetic days means 1 day = 1000 years)
We also calculate our time in years (BC and AD) from before the Messiah came to earth and after He was born.
you meant those seven days named after other gods? funny...
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#93806 Jun 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the church doesn't need money? really?
how would they pay for their priests and ministers and their buildings of worship?
your gods word has been proven to be the writings of humans without any divine inspiration.
your eyes are closed to the truth in front of you.
Many Protestant churches don't have paid ministers unless the members agree to pay him and most don't have 'priests' at all.

I don't believe you need to 'confess' your sins to a man, who has titled himself as 'priest'.

The Bible says that when Jesus dies on the cross, we could confess our sins directly to God in prayer thru Jesus' name...

and we didn't need any Priest's anymore.

The Romans were in power when Jesus was put to death, they took the scriptures away from people, many were killed for reading scripture, so the true Christians and Jews HID THE SCRIPTURES FROM THE ROMANS.

Now, there is 'again' the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH (a ROMAN political state revived)trying to control people and their worship of the true God and Jesus...once again.

THEY use priests,(against the Bible) THEY only read what scriptures they want you to hear,(against the Bible) even some of their priests are not allowed to study scripture.(against the Bible)they elect a man and name him pope who calls himself god, and claims to forgive sin(in the Bible it says the anti-Christ will do the same and deceive the world into loving him and believing him)

There is something very evil in the Catholic Church...very evil indeed.

Mind you, most protestant churches are not like this and they point out the MAJOR flaws of the RCC.

St. Croix valley

#93807 Jun 23, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Many Protestant churches don't have paid ministers unless the members agree to pay him and most don't have 'priests' at all.
I don't believe you need to 'confess' your sins to a man, who has titled himself as 'priest'.
The Bible says that when Jesus dies on the cross, we could confess our sins directly to God in prayer thru Jesus' name...
and we didn't need any Priest's anymore.
The Romans were in power when Jesus was put to death, they took the scriptures away from people, many were killed for reading scripture, so the true Christians and Jews HID THE SCRIPTURES FROM THE ROMANS.
Now, there is 'again' the ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH (a ROMAN political state revived)trying to control people and their worship of the true God and Jesus...once again.
THEY use priests,(against the Bible) THEY only read what scriptures they want you to hear,(against the Bible) even some of their priests are not allowed to study scripture.(against the Bible)they elect a man and name him pope who calls himself god, and claims to forgive sin(in the Bible it says the anti-Christ will do the same and deceive the world into loving him and believing him)
There is something very evil in the Catholic Church...very evil indeed.
Mind you, most protestant churches are not like this and they point out the MAJOR flaws of the RCC.
how many protestant churches do you know of that have ministers working for free?

just because your sect differs from the catholics doesn't mean the god you worship isn't a proven myth, it came from the same proven false myths...
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#93808 Jun 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Saint Nicholas was a god? i thought he was just a saint...
He was named as a saint (by men) and worshipped as a god (false god, pagan god, same thing)
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#93809 Jun 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how many protestant churches do you know of that have ministers working for free?
just because your sect differs from the catholics doesn't mean the god you worship isn't a proven myth, it came from the same proven false myths...
I didn't figure that you would understand...you dismiss the Bible all together..how could you understand?

I will tell you this, it would do you well to research what I have told you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Big Money 'run' Governemnt or do "WE"? 6 min Angel in LA 3
"3 words beginning with similar Letters!" (Dec '12) 7 min Princess Hey 95
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 10 min Princess Hey 7,909
motorcycle traveling stories 24 min Alias -_- Trish 372
News Shia LaBeouf says celebs are "enslaved" in late... 29 min Kid_Tomorrow 6
News Woman Shot By Robbinsdale Officer Charged With ... 32 min TALLYHO 8541 24
Kentucky Outlaw Rand Paul 48 min Kid_Tomorrow 7
News SC deputies: 11 cyclists victims in strange rev... 49 min Mega Monster 3
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 3 hr Denny CranesPlace 18,127
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 4 hr TALLYHO 8541 40,143