Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
Dinoeater

Clifton, NJ

#93690 Jun 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, so in other words, you bought the entire religion without any supporting evidence. That's called gullible. There is no evidence of a world wide bottleneck.
I read some thing about it on the link i think it was at the end. plus I bet you didn't even look at it. if you didn't then don't say anything. you can't even say anything logical all you do is say "this is false" "you are gullible" "its all lies" just because you keep repeating it doesn't make it true. your statements have no logical reasoning. all you are basically saying is "Shut up i don't want to hear you! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" and its getting quite annoying. you really shouldn't be here.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#93691 Jun 22, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
I read some thing about it on the link i think it was at the end. plus I bet you didn't even look at it. if you didn't then don't say anything. you can't even say anything logical all you do is say "this is false" "you are gullible" "its all lies" just because you keep repeating it doesn't make it true. your statements have no logical reasoning. all you are basically saying is "Shut up i don't want to hear you! BLAH BLAH BLAH!" and its getting quite annoying. you really shouldn't be here.
I'm waiting for evidence, you have presented none and there's a lot of evidence against this flood myth of yours.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#93692 Jun 22, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
in fact, she has countered all of your silly ideas with facts. it seems you are the one denying the facts in front of your face.

this is very typical of cult members, even when shown absolute, positive, undeniable proof that their cult lied to them, they still cling to the cult mantra. look into cult deprogramming and you will see this is true.
Dinoeater

Clifton, NJ

#93693 Jun 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>where do you come up with this moronic crap?
have you ever had prickly pear? i eat rose hips all the time while hiking in my woods. thistles are in fact edible...
where did you hear the Earth had more edible plants than now? edible for whom, humans or animals? humans have only been on this planet for the briefest of flickers of time...
the reason we can eat those things is because we use tools and our brains but not all animals can do that.
Dinoeater

Clifton, NJ

#93694 Jun 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for evidence, you have presented none and there's a lot of evidence against this flood myth of yours.
waiting for evidence for what? if you don't even look at the links? you don't care whether its evidence or not you just say rubbish!
Dinoeater

Clifton, NJ

#93695 Jun 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>in fact, she has countered all of your silly ideas with facts. it seems you are the one denying the facts in front of your face.
this is very typical of cult members, even when shown absolute, positive, undeniable proof that their cult lied to them, they still cling to the cult mantra. look into cult deprogramming and you will see this is true.
yeah we don't do mantras.
and If you all really want evidence then here I'll throw it on the desk:
http://amazingdiscoveries.org/AD-Publications
here go through all of it. though it'll take sometime. since it touches all kinds of topics not just science but its broken up to categories.
Dinoeater

Clifton, NJ

#93696 Jun 22, 2013
there last post has all the info you people need. if you still don't believe after that you are just denying truth.

St. Croix valley

#93697 Jun 22, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
here go through all of it. though it'll take sometime. since it touches all kinds of topics not just science but its broken up to categories.
ummm...dude, you have been spewing your cult's mantra all over these pages...
Dinoeater

Clifton, NJ

#93698 Jun 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm...dude, you have been spewing your cult's mantra all over these pages...
when did mantras become beliefs? and the only reason I repeated my self is because you guys kept saying the same thing in different forms. just look at the link It has most of the answers.

St. Croix valley

#93699 Jun 22, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
that site is funny. they mean it as parody, right? kind of like The Onion...

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#93700 Jun 22, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
waiting for evidence for what? if you don't even look at the links? you don't care whether its evidence or not you just say rubbish!
I did look at your link, and all it had was a bunch of assertions in a blog, nothing more. I asked for evidence.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#93701 Jun 22, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
First line in their "story:"

"We are committed to sharing the truth about God and His promises. Amazing Discoveries™ began as a way for us to further spread this truth."

It's not a scientific source, nor is anything in that site based on science.

St. Croix valley

#93702 Jun 22, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
there last post has all the info you people need. if you still don't believe after that you are just denying truth.
which post where? what are we supposed to believe?

informative sentences are fun!
Dinoeater

Clifton, NJ

#93703 Jun 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
"We are committed to sharing the truth about God and His promises. Amazing Discoveries™ began as a way for us to further spread this truth."
it has a section based on science it's the first section you cant miss it.

St. Croix valley

#93704 Jun 22, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
it has a section based on science it's the first section you cant miss it.
labeling a section science does not make it factual.

one has to actually understand science if you are able to perceive if that site is accurate or not. i can see why you are confused about this issue...
Dinoeater

Clifton, NJ

#93705 Jun 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>which post where? what are we supposed to believe?
informative sentences are fun!
1)the post before that one.
2) whether the bible is right or not.

St. Croix valley

#93706 Jun 22, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
my fave was " if you don't believe the bible is true, any discussion of its veracity is moot."

it would take a complete moron to read this crap and believe it.

St. Croix valley

#93707 Jun 22, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
1)the post before that one.
2) whether the bible is right or not.
we know the bible is not correct. this has been proven time and time again. it is the word of humans. it is incorrect in many, many provable, verifiable ways. no god wrote it, no god divinely inspired its writing.
Dinoeater

Clifton, NJ

#93708 Jun 22, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>labeling a section science does not make it factual.
one has to actually understand science if you are able to perceive if that site is accurate or not. i can see why you are confused about this issue...
great since you know all about science you should be able to understand it perfectly.

St. Croix valley

#93709 Jun 22, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
great since you know all about science you should be able to understand it perfectly.
i know enough to know crap when i see it. i didn't read the science section, but if this is where you get the crap you post here about science, that is all i need to know.

is this where you learned that thistles are inedible and thorny plants can't be eaten? science like that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ChANge "2" letter ChANgLE 14 min Crystal_Clear722 62
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 16 min Truths 30,052
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 21 min Truths 7,610
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min SLY WEST 152,744
Post "any three words" (Sep '12) 23 min 75 Scorpio 1,117
10,000th Post WINS 4.0 (Apr '12) 23 min Truths 5,289
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 24 min Truths 1,743
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 26 min SLY WEST 26,751
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr toad4754 2,990
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 5 hr UnderstandPeople 25,837