Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
Dinoeater

Clifton, NJ

#93550 Jun 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but the god of your cult is a proven myth! why can't you grasp this irrefutable fact? proven, proven, proven myth. your cult's god does not exist. satan does not exist.
your own bible and cult dogma proved your god false. deprogramers are listed in teh yellow pages and online...
tell that to me when you either build a time machine or a machine to go through dimensions. until then you cannot say god doesn't exist. because everything else are just guesses.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#93551 Jun 21, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I do beleive in demonic possession though not in the sense you are thinking. It is like hacking another persons computer and taking control of it. and no heads dont start to twist...well at least I hope not. and you don't have to worry about him being a hollywood star he is the one behind hollywood after all.
so you admit to having a stone-age mentality...good to know.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93552 Jun 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>science also shows us the first proto-humans were vegetarians... it was likely the introduction of meat as a great protein source helped develop our brains to the point needed ot make greater evolutionary leaps.
why do almost all vegetarians quit being vegetarian, or just lie about it?
Do you have a link for that claim? Our digestive system is obviously that of an omnivore. In other words not pure carnivores and not pure vegetarians. Australopithecus' teeth look like they ate even more meat than we do.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93553 Jun 21, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
tell that to me when you either build a time machine or a machine to go through dimensions. until then you cannot say god doesn't exist. because everything else are just guesses.
Wrong, we can look at fossils and tell a lot about animals. The diet of a species will determine its teeth, its jaws, its body style. You may think that scientists guess, that is only your ignorance speaking.
Dinoeater

Clifton, NJ

#93554 Jun 21, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
But that part of the Bible is pure myth.
Didn't you ask me if I took Superman seriously? It looks like you do.
There are some positive health aspects of going vegetarian, but you are lying to yourself if you think that was all we were meant to eat.
but you can't proof the bible is a myth. and not only us but all animals were meant to be vegetarian. at least until sin entered the world satan became kaiser and the law of the jungle was born. The only reason god allowed his people to eat meat was after the flood when there was little or no plant life left. He even got a bit angry when israel began asking for meat like little children.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#93555 Jun 21, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a link for that claim? Our digestive system is obviously that of an omnivore. In other words not pure carnivores and not pure vegetarians. Australopithecus' teeth look like they ate even more meat than we do.
perhaps i am mistaken. i thought the early hominids were vegetarian. perhaps it was further back? perhaps they never were...

I'll look into it, would appreciate any finding you have on the topic...
Dinoeater

Clifton, NJ

#93556 Jun 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you admit to having a stone-age mentality...good to know.
ah so you believe that hacking a computer is stone age mentality...good to know.
Dinoeater

Clifton, NJ

#93557 Jun 21, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, we can look at fossils and tell a lot about animals. The diet of a species will determine its teeth, its jaws, its body style. You may think that scientists guess, that is only your ignorance speaking.
pandas have sharp teeth and they eat bamboo. plus sharp teeth are good for biting into a mango hahaha.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93558 Jun 21, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
but you can't proof the bible is a myth. and not only us but all animals were meant to be vegetarian. at least until sin entered the world satan became kaiser and the law of the jungle was born. The only reason god allowed his people to eat meat was after the flood when there was little or no plant life left. He even got a bit angry when israel began asking for meat like little children.
Sure I can prove that the Bible is myth. Why do you think that I made such a strong statement? And you are a kook. Predators play an important part in keeping species fit and healthy. There is no way that all animals were meant to be vegetarians. Eating meat had nothing to do with sin. That again is a myth.

There is a reason that evolution is taught in public schools and your nonsense is not. It is called reality.

Don't tell me that you believe the Noah's Ark myth too?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#93559 Jun 21, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
ah so you believe that hacking a computer is stone age mentality...good to know.
no, your belief in demons and demonic possessions is stone-age mentality.

that has nothing to do with hacking computers. that was you silly analogy. demons are not real. humans have no soul to possess.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#93560 Jun 21, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
yes I do beleive in demonic possession though not in the sense you are thinking. It is like hacking another persons computer and taking control of it. and no heads dont start to twist...well at least I hope not. and you don't have to worry about him being a hollywood star he is the one behind hollywood after all.
Wow you're really out there.
Dinoeater

Clifton, NJ

#93561 Jun 21, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I can prove that the Bible is myth. Why do you think that I made such a strong statement? And you are a kook. Predators play an important part in keeping species fit and healthy. There is no way that all animals were meant to be vegetarians. Eating meat had nothing to do with sin. That again is a myth.
There is a reason that evolution is taught in public schools and your nonsense is not. It is called reality.
Don't tell me that you believe the Noah's Ark myth too?
*angry voice*First of all *normal voice*what is a kook?
second eating meat is the cause of all the varieties of plants dieing due to the fact (which the bible says)that the earth was cursed. which was one of the consequences of sin.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#93562 Jun 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you're really out there.
there are some people in this day and age that think demons possess whole cities, and that they have the power to fight those demons...they were big supporters of Gov. Perry in the last election cycle...

major whackjobs still exist in this modern day and age...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#93563 Jun 21, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
*angry voice*First of all *normal voice*what is a kook?
second eating meat is the cause of all the varieties of plants dieing due to the fact (which the bible says)that the earth was cursed. which was one of the consequences of sin.
what plant varieties are dying? how would animals eating meat cause this?
Dinoeater

Clifton, NJ

#93564 Jun 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, your belief in demons and demonic possessions is stone-age mentality.
that has nothing to do with hacking computers. that was you silly analogy. demons are not real. humans have no soul to possess.
the human is like a robot made of flesh. the brain is like the computer. if you hack the brain you control the person no soul possession required.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#93565 Jun 21, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I can prove that the Bible is myth. Why do you think that I made such a strong statement? And you are a kook. Predators play an important part in keeping species fit and healthy. There is no way that all animals were meant to be vegetarians. Eating meat had nothing to do with sin. That again is a myth.
There is a reason that evolution is taught in public schools and your nonsense is not. It is called reality.
Don't tell me that you believe the Noah's Ark myth too?
the ark? how 'bout Jonah and the whale? the bible tells some real whoppers. i guess an infallible god is not above lying here and there...
Dinoeater

Clifton, NJ

#93566 Jun 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow you're really out there.
I know I'm in a league of my own.HAHAHA JK

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93567 Jun 21, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
*angry voice*First of all *normal voice*what is a kook?
second eating meat is the cause of all the varieties of plants dieing due to the fact (which the bible says)that the earth was cursed. which was one of the consequences of sin.


I think you will agree with this, a kook is someone who takes Superman seriously.

And no, you are talking nonsense. Lions evolved from other animals that ate meat. Their line is that of meat eaters for millions of years. Their forbears were eating meat long before man existed.

Both Genesis and Exodus have been shown to be books of myth. Only a kook would take Superman seriously, it is a myth.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93568 Jun 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>the ark? how 'bout Jonah and the whale? the bible tells some real whoppers. i guess an infallible god is not above lying here and there...
Let's knock off one myth at a time.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#93569 Jun 21, 2013
Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
the human is like a robot made of flesh. the brain is like the computer. if you hack the brain you control the person no soul possession required.
no, computers only follow programs designed into them. brains think on their own.

your belief in demons is stone-age mentality...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 4 min Analog man 1,947
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 4 min Analog man 77,646
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 15 min Princess Hey 201
"OLD SAYINGS" - - - Feel free to post them here... 16 min NinaRocks 80
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 19 min Bree_Z 2,868
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 24 min Jennifer Renee 7,526
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 32 min Hoosier Hillbilly 3,970
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 52 min -Lea- 25,564
Merry Christmas Topix, Thanks For,...? 55 min -Lea- 121
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 1 hr Princess Hey 173
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr _hellbilly_ 152,433
More from around the web