Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“Lets all play DantheDipshyts”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

game.of annoyance. It's fun.

#93403 Jun 19, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not real time, bub.
This is not real-time? WOW I guess when you type something I can't see it until the next day huh? LMFAO What an idiot. Given some newbies and random post take sometimes 3 minutes to post other than that it is real time. What a effnn idiot you are.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93404 Jun 19, 2013
In fact please note, when EXPERT was asked to defend his claims or what his claim even were he ran away.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93405 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not real-time? WOW I guess when you type something I can't see it until the next day huh? LMFAO What an idiot. Given some newbies and random post take sometimes 3 minutes to post other than that it is real time. What a effnn idiot you are.
It can take up to 3 minutes for everybody's posts to show up.

I would not call this "real-time".

Level 5

#93406 Jun 19, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been through the multi-verse thing. See the universe is ALL matter, time, space and energy. So by definition multi-verses would have to be part of the universe.
You are too nice. Tell the whole story. Nothing exploded and made Earth and the moon and other planets. Lifeless mud soup just came to life, even though it was micro it learned to self replicate, grow and make itself better. From that one life out of no life it turned into millions and millions and millions and millions of different species and sizes of plants, animals, bacteria, fungi, ect ect. LOL

Level 5

#93407 Jun 19, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>No, you are here to claim evolution is wrong, so I think it would be best that an Expert start it off.
For starters DannyBoy you are a big hypocrite. You come here and say God is not real ect ect but yet said you have/do go to church even though you don't want to. So as far as it is concerned you are a two faced hypocrite who's words mean nothing. Evidently you go to church not wanting to only to please others and fit in and look good so as far as we know that is why you come here and talk so much shyt which would be trying to look good, impress/please others and fit in.

Level 5

#93408 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a coward and are afraid to defend your position.
And you live in an apt.
Don't for get she has to hang up sheets over her windows when she makes video's. Probably really in the psych ward library. LMAO

Level 5

#93409 Jun 19, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, another chicken that runs away from confronted? I don't think that "expert" will be too heartened by your post.
"Please, another chicken that runs away from confronted?"?????

Would that mean "Please, another person that runs away from confrontation"? Or even "Please, another person that runs away after being confronted"?

It is hard to understand what you mean when you have to use your own words instead of copy and paste.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#93410 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
That's not what "real time" refers to. Are you stuck in 1908?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#93411 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
For starters DannyBoy you are a big hypocrite. You come here and say God is not real ect ect but yet said you have/do go to church even though you don't want to. So as far as it is concerned you are a two faced hypocrite who's words mean nothing. Evidently you go to church not wanting to only to please others and fit in and look good so as far as we know that is why you come here and talk so much shyt which would be trying to look good, impress/please others and fit in.
Then again, for the hundredth time, where is the evidence that your god exists?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93412 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
"Please, another chicken that runs away from confronted?"?????
Would that mean "Please, another person that runs away from confrontation"? Or even "Please, another person that runs away after being confronted"?
It is hard to understand what you mean when you have to use your own words instead of copy and paste.
Idiot, sorry if I typed a bit too fast. I am sure a complete tard like you has never made such an error. Oh wait, you have.

Besides, if you weren't such an idiot you would have realized that I meant "another chicken that runs away WHEN confronted."

But then we all know that you cannot think.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#93413 Jun 19, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, sorry if I typed a bit too fast. I am sure a complete tard like you has never made such an error. Oh wait, you have.
Besides, if you weren't such an idiot you would have realized that I meant "another chicken that runs away WHEN confronted."
No way, that's too simple of an explanation, you need to complicate it more and change it so that it doesn't even resemble what was typed for them to believe it.

Level 5

#93414 Jun 19, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I make typing errors all the time. I am missing a little below the first joint on two fingers, the bird and ring finger on my dominate hand but you so often point my typos out I thought I would do it to you for a bit.

Level 5

#93415 Jun 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No way, that's too simple of an explanation, you need to complicate it more and change it so that it doesn't even resemble what was typed for them to believe it.
Kitty shouldn't you be out looking for leprechauns? I mean you speak of them so often you must have an infatuation for them.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93416 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I make typing errors all the time. I am missing a little below the first joint on two fingers, the bird and ring finger on my dominate hand but you so often point my typos out I thought I would do it to you for a bit.
No, I point out major mistakes of yours. One of the reasons you got mad at me is because I caught you in a major error on fossils. You tried to claim part of your mistake was a typo, but since there were too many mistakes, and your following posts proved it, the real answer was that you had no clue.

My mistake was bigger than a typo too, but it was nothing compared to yours.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#93417 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Kitty shouldn't you be out looking for leprechauns? I mean you speak of them so often you must have an infatuation for them.
So far, leprechauns have just as much supporting evidence that your god does. Shouldn't you be looking for evidence supporting your god?

Level 5

#93418 Jun 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So far, leprechauns have just as much supporting evidence that your god does. Shouldn't you be looking for evidence supporting your god?
Projection and straw man fallacy!

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#93419 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection and straw man fallacy!
Um, what? Do you even know what words you are typing? Show where the straw man is in my post. Also show how that post was a projection.

Here's the itemized version:

1. Leprechauns have no evidence supporting them, therefore we conclude that they are a myth.

2. Your god has no evidence supporting it, therefore we conclude that it is a myth.

Level 5

#93420 Jun 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, what? Do you even know what words you are typing? Show where the straw man is in my post. Also show how that post was a projection.
Here's the itemized version:
1. Leprechauns have no evidence supporting them, therefore we conclude that they are a myth.
2. Your god has no evidence supporting it, therefore we conclude that it is a myth.
I was talking about you looking for leprechauns and you changed it to me showing prove of God? That is straw man fallacy. See definition below.

To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#93421 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about you looking for leprechauns and you changed it to me showing prove of God? That is straw man fallacy. See definition below.
To "attack a straw man" is to create the illusion of having refuted a proposition by replacing it with a superficially similar yet unequivalent proposition.
What I posted was not a straw man, it was an example followed by the parallel. You claim there is a god, yet provide no evidence, why should we believe you and not those who claim there are leprechauns?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93422 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to show there is any difference between your god and her leprechauns. Until you do it is not a strawman fallacy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 14 min Hoosier Hillbilly 55,332
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 16 min TALLYHO 8541 37,793
Highs & Lows of 2014 18 min Wolftracks 9
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 21 min Sublime1 26,029
Dilaudids in omaha ne area? 26 min shawnsweetz93 1
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 26 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,809
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 34 min CJ Rocker 299
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 41 min Tom2Tone 152,903
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 1 hr CJ Rocker 469
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr toad4754 3,035
More from around the web