Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 173500 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#93388 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
To much of a puss to answer, I get it.
Apparently not, or you would have answered the Genesis question.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#93389 Jun 19, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think anyone on the evolution side has ever said that they cannot defend a point. Sometimes the claims of various creationists is so foolish that a basic class in science is recommended for them.
What part of the theory of evolution don't you understand?
Go ahead start with the beginning,

“Truthbeknown”

Level 4

Since: Jun 13

Seattle

#93390 Jun 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently not, or you would have answered the Genesis question.
Genesis is pure myth....no truth in there at all. It wasn't even written by Moses.

“I can never convince the ”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#93391 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
People keep saying that yet they are unable to defend any position on the matter. They say, "it has been proven" or "go read a book" or "take a science class" or "your mamma is so fat..." blah,blah
and you are no different, I'll prove it.
Ok, danny what evidence do you want to defend first?
Information Theory?
DNA/RNA?
Genetics - mutations?
Cosmology?
Geology?
I am interested in evolution. Everything I have read on the subject supports the theory. So whatever you claim is up to you to support. Give it a go, maybe you will provide something I haven't seen yet.

Level 9

#93392 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
To much of a puss to answer, I get it.
Is the use of derogatory words part of the principles you espouse? Once bad language and name calling fails, do you have a final solution?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#93393 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't want you to take my word, but test and verify like you should do with everything.
Find the answer to this question,
"Is time effected by mass and/or acceleration"?
Present evidence of a god, then we can test and verify it.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#93394 Jun 19, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I am interested in evolution. Everything I have read on the subject supports the theory. So whatever you claim is up to you to support. Give it a go, maybe you will provide something I haven't seen yet.
I don't know what you haven't seen, so go ahead and start with something you know.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#93395 Jun 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Present evidence of a god, then we can test and verify it.
You are a coward and are afraid to defend your position.

And you live in an apt.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#93396 Jun 19, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Is the use of derogatory words part of the principles you espouse? Once bad language and name calling fails, do you have a final solution?
Oh, so you are willing to discuss principles without being derogatory? I accept.

Where do you get your principles and how do you know they are right?

Level 9

#93397 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know what you haven't seen, so go ahead and start with something you know.
No, you are here to claim evolution is wrong, so I think it would be best that an Expert start it off.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#93398 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a coward and are afraid to defend your position.
And you live in an apt.
Everyone in downtown Seattle lives in an apartment, idiot, so what does that have to do with the price of rice in China?

Nothing to defend, science has evidence, I have perused a lot of it, and verified it. I see no reason to doubt their conclusions because I came to the same ones. You, however, have provided no evidence for your god to be tested and verified, until you do, there is nothing to address and dismissing your claims is logical and sane.

Level 9

#93399 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so you are willing to discuss principles without being derogatory? I accept.
Where do you get your principles and how do you know they are right?
So basically, you throw out a challenge and then play some sort of game. Your proposal appears to one of putting words in your opponents mouth and then accepting those words as a challenge. Interesting. Have you heard of subtlety? You might consider looking into that.

Interestingly, you show very low principles in your choice of tactic and previous use of language, so regardless of origin, yours appear limited and rather plastic. That isn't a good start for someone claiming the high road. However, I am not unfamiliar with salty language and use it myself on occasion, so I won't count that against you.

What evidence do you have that refutes the theory of evolution?

Level 9

#93400 Jun 19, 2013
Well, I have to move on to other things. I will see you all tomorrow. I must wait until then for an Expert to tell me all that is wrong with evolution.

Level 2

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#93401 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
People keep saying that yet they are unable to defend any position on the matter. They say, "it has been proven" or "go read a book" or "take a science class" or "your mamma is so fat..." blah,blah
and you are no different, I'll prove it.
Ok, danny what evidence do you want to defend first?
Information Theory?
DNA/RNA?
Genetics - mutations?
Cosmology?
Geology?
You have described them perfectly, the only answers you will get are the ones you've already shown.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93402 Jun 19, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
You have described them perfectly, the only answers you will get are the ones you've already shown.
Please, another chicken that runs away from confronted? I don't think that "expert" will be too heartened by your post.

“It is often that a ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

person's mouth broke his nose.

#93403 Jun 19, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not real time, bub.
This is not real-time? WOW I guess when you type something I can't see it until the next day huh? LMFAO What an idiot. Given some newbies and random post take sometimes 3 minutes to post other than that it is real time. What a effnn idiot you are.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93404 Jun 19, 2013
In fact please note, when EXPERT was asked to defend his claims or what his claim even were he ran away.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93405 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
This is not real-time? WOW I guess when you type something I can't see it until the next day huh? LMFAO What an idiot. Given some newbies and random post take sometimes 3 minutes to post other than that it is real time. What a effnn idiot you are.
It can take up to 3 minutes for everybody's posts to show up.

I would not call this "real-time".

“It is often that a ”

Level 5

#93406 Jun 19, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
We've been through the multi-verse thing. See the universe is ALL matter, time, space and energy. So by definition multi-verses would have to be part of the universe.
You are too nice. Tell the whole story. Nothing exploded and made Earth and the moon and other planets. Lifeless mud soup just came to life, even though it was micro it learned to self replicate, grow and make itself better. From that one life out of no life it turned into millions and millions and millions and millions of different species and sizes of plants, animals, bacteria, fungi, ect ect. LOL

“It is often that a ”

Level 5

#93407 Jun 19, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>No, you are here to claim evolution is wrong, so I think it would be best that an Expert start it off.
For starters DannyBoy you are a big hypocrite. You come here and say God is not real ect ect but yet said you have/do go to church even though you don't want to. So as far as it is concerned you are a two faced hypocrite who's words mean nothing. Evidently you go to church not wanting to only to please others and fit in and look good so as far as we know that is why you come here and talk so much shyt which would be trying to look good, impress/please others and fit in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 2 min Deez--Nuts 13,314
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 3 min Joe 4,408
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 4 min Mega Monster 3,070
Poll So much for no typo's 14 min loservilla 0
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 18 min Hot 98 18,652
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 24 min streetglidehoney 43,481
motorcycle traveling stories 27 min harley honey 1,371
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 1 hr CommUnique 29,702
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr Camilla 169,322
Poll How many SOCKS do you have? 3 hr Footwear Note 10