Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#93343 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as?
got even one teensy weensy shred of factual evidence that even suggests that maybe, just possibly some god, gods or goddesses, just maybe might have once existed?

no? why not?

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#93344 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish you would let me help you. You are not going to defeat these clowns if you lack the facts to back up your position.
Not that facts matter to them, they prefer to attack than present a rational argument.
I just don't roll like that...
You don't roll like what? Do you believe Genesis is a literal record of the origin of the Earth and mankind?
Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#93345 Jun 19, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet you didn't say it was space time, you just called it time...

it goes along with your other wonderfully scientific statements like the "the big bang made everything out of nothing? and "the explosion" of the big bang."...

seems it is you that never gets anything correct.

your cult lied to you...again...
Yup I say just Time. Making it real simple for you I could have asked:

Where did matter come from?

Where did space come from?

Where did energy come from?

The answer is the same. "NOTHING"
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#93346 Jun 19, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
Hitler claimed to be a Christian too.
Oh and Satan is a angel.
Where did time come from?
Satan was an angel for about 5000 years. You will find him in the book of Job. He was Adam, the son of God. Job 1:6.
Level 1

Location hidden

#93347 Jun 19, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Santa actually has more factual basis than any god...
You would believe that.

Of course this is just your fallacy but go with it.

St. Croix valley

#93348 Jun 19, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
So?
Hitler claimed to be a Christian too.
Oh and Satan is a angel.
Where did time come from?
time came from space. i thought you said you were clear on this concept...

again, proving your ignorance, one post at a time...
Level 1

Location hidden

#93349 Jun 19, 2013
MADRONE wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah. That would require Santa to be invisible and able to do magic tricks.
Right!

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#93350 Jun 19, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that. I misread his post.
Oh, you misread his post.
So if he's on "you're side" and he's wrong, he isn't wrong? If someone isn't on "you're side" and they are right does that mean they aren't right?

Maybe you are just misreading my post, eh?
Level 1

Location hidden

#93351 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>Wish you would let me help you. You are not going to defeat these clowns if you lack the facts to back up your position.

Not that facts matter to them, they prefer to attack than present a rational argument.

I just don't roll like that...
The point I'm discussing with them has no facts but they believe it does.
As in.

Their 3 BIG Myths:

1) the Big Bang when nothing exploded
and created everything.

2) rain falling on rocks and settling in a mud puddle and spontaneous self generating life sprang forth.

3) plants evolving into plant eating animals.

And when I snap my fingers they will wake up and believe these 3 myths as if they were fact.

"SNAP"
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#93352 Jun 19, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>I actually have gotten gifts from Santa as a kid...
seriously, wasn't there a real Saint Nicholas?
Yes. The true story of Santa Claus begins with Nicholas, who was born during the third century in the village of Patara. At the time the area was Greek and is now on the southern coast of Turkey.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#93353 Jun 19, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>got even one teensy weensy shred of factual evidence that even suggests that maybe, just possibly some god, gods or goddesses, just maybe might have once existed?
no? why not?
Oh, I see. You do not want to back up your BS claim now and want to put the burden of proof on me for an argument that you made.

What a tool, Next?

St. Croix valley

#93354 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. The true story of Santa Claus begins with Nicholas, who was born during the third century in the village of Patara. At the time the area was Greek and is now on the southern coast of Turkey.
so you already knew that Santa Clause has more factual basis than your proven false god...

why did you ask?
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#93355 Jun 19, 2013
art wrote:
Repent, For The Time is at Hand... And Judgment Must Now Reign
Listen:
1/18/09 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear
Thus says The Lord God of Israel: Fear My name! From sea to sea, My name shall be great among the Gentiles! Even those in the outermost reaches of the world shall come to know My name, for I shall cause it to resound in all the earth!... And the earth shall tremble, it shall be severely shaken! For I am come!
Peoples of the earth, I am coming down, and I shall visit! Yes, I shall visit, says The Lord. I shall come upon you as the whirlwind, and tear you in pieces as the hurricane! Behold, I shall cover you as the mighty flood! I shall overflow! For judgment has come, and I shall visit! I shall surely repay!
Thus says The Lord God, Creator of Heaven and Earth: I am moved from My place! I am stirred up as the hornetís nest!... And I shall sting. The noise of My voice shall be heard! The hotness of My anger shall be felt!... A scorching heat, singeing all these hardened foreheads! For they have forsaken Me!
Therefore fall down, all you wicked!
Be cast down, all you high-minded!
Grovel at the feet of your Creator, you double-minded hypocrites!...
FOR I AM COME!...
And I shall visit upon this world great recompense,
For all its adulteries against God!
For all your murders and oppression shall I lay it waste,
O wicked peoples of the earth!
Behold, My hand is removed! Evil reigns!... Horsemen, go forth! Stir up the multitudes! And according to all they have sown, let it be done to them! Let them drink from their own vine of wickedness! Let them partake of their own supper, which they have prepared with contemptuous hands!... Let all the world revel! For the whole world shall be defiled, awash in blood and tears! Pestilences shall come forth and consume, and famine shall increase throughout the land!... Death shall fill every corner!
Then, when the transgressors come to the full, I SHALL VISIT! I shall pour out My anger! It shall be poured out upon them, without respite! The world shall wane, for the weight of My wrath! It shall be turned on its side, for the fury of My judgments!... Lightnings and thunderings, hail and blood, the shaking of all foundations!... Behold, the earth shall spew at My presence!
See more at
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5...
More evidence that life in Nebraska is very, very boring.

“Robert Stevens”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

#93356 Jun 19, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny. Christians are the ones who claim the US was founded by/for/about Christianity, yet here it is over 200 years later and we are still battling bronze age bigotry to insure equal treatment under the law for all citizens.
Then we were just talking about addiction. You talk about yearning of the "soul" and probably refute any parallel.
You can't have it both ways without throwing the brain out with the bathwater, Bonzo.
Actually I can and do have it both ways. I believe we do all know oneself, just as early philosophers said. You know you don't have a soul and I do know I do have a soul. Atheist are against inspiration. I wouldn't desire to be in an atheist ran country, and obviously you choose not to either. For an agnostic to try to recruit a gnostic. That is as backwards as it gets.
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#93357 Jun 19, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I can and do have it both ways. I believe we do all know oneself, just as early philosophers said. You know you don't have a soul and I do know I do have a soul. Atheist are against inspiration. I wouldn't desire to be in an atheist ran country, and obviously you choose not to either. For an agnostic to try to recruit a gnostic. That is as backwards as it gets.
"Atheist are against inspiration."

All Christians hate chocolate.

See? Anyone can make stupid, sweeping indictments of groups of people.

It's easy. That's why it's done by stupid people.

“The strength of science is”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#93358 Jun 19, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
What does your soul look like and where do you keep it? Is is red and sparkly like mine?

“The strength of science is”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

founded in facts.

#93359 Jun 19, 2013
Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
<quoted text>"Atheist are against inspiration."
All Christians hate chocolate.
See? Anyone can make stupid, sweeping indictments of groups of people.
It's easy. That's why it's done by stupid people.
We get a lot of that here.

What is the rental on them zombies?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#93360 Jun 19, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did this singularity come from?
Was it somewhere else or as you stated did it manifest it self out of nothing?
If so how?
Where is the testable scientific data on this?
Name calling doesn't get you from Nothing to everything, science can't get you there either.
It's not likely that you have the capacity much less the ability to solve the cosmological argument, which is by all intents and purpose irrelevant to understanding everything else in the universe.
I have already told you from a scientific perspective the concept of the "ground state" And a "potential".
The singularity came from the potential within the ground state.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#93361 Jun 19, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
The point I'm discussing with them has no facts but they believe it does.
As in.
Their 3 BIG Myths:
1) the Big Bang when nothing exploded
and created everything.
2) rain falling on rocks and settling in a mud puddle and spontaneous self generating life sprang forth.
3) plants evolving into plant eating animals.
And when I snap my fingers they will wake up and believe these 3 myths as if they were fact.
"SNAP"
I figured that, I was just offering the scientific evidence that they always demand and watch them try to duck and dodge when it contradicts them.

Make sure you know what the answer is before you ask the question.

For example,

They will try to hide behind one of the multi-verse theories out, but all have been debunked, Penrose-Hawking tried justifying and gave up.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#93362 Jun 19, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so you already knew that Santa Clause has more factual basis than your proven false god...
why did you ask?
You are confused. Have you taken your meds today?

Now back to our conversation, you claimed there was evidence for Santa, can you present this evidence or are you just a lying piece of chit?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 5 min Crystal_Clear722 3,031
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min Vinnie Barbi-rino 25,874
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 7 min Old Sam 7,776
*SEPT 2015 --- SIGNS of 7 YR Tribulation 'start' 10 min FeastTrumpetsYTube 1
Those Damn Liberals 11 min Chilli J 6
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 12 min Crystal_Clear722 4,049
What's your tip for the day? 12 min Enzo49 1,846
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 19 min NuRidersoftheePur... 152,793
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 1 hr toad4754 3,015
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr Enzo49 37,763
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 2 hr Bubbletoes 10
More from around the web