Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,413)

Showing posts 88,241 - 88,260 of106,046
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Topix is dead.

This thread proves it.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

briky wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact of life:“Nothing is as it seems”. I control you, play you, punked you and always have. You are a punk that has been played. DEAL WITH IT!!!! You always come straight to me just like a good little bicth coming to her master. And if I am “briky” you think I am your buddy and you kiss asssss. You are predictable like most idiots are. I own you and for that you come straight to me like a good little bicth to her master or come to me as a buddy. You are a fool and a little punk. LMMFAO
How is this for playing and punking you that you play as my friend and even give me the crown in your PM message to me as “briky”.(see below)
Message from Subduction Zone to briky, Sunday Jun 9
Subduction Zone - I am not going to harvest the last ten points available to me. You can have the crown for yourself next week if you want it.
Which means you gave the crown to “Replaytime” and I reined the champ all last week! Not near as smart as you think you are pusssseeee!! I own you idiot punk!!!!!!! ROTFLMMFAO
So, repeating yourself again idiot.

Like I said on the other thread. This only shows that I am a decent human being and that you are a piece of dogshit (this is the short version).

“Day is Day”

Level 3

Since: May 13

Night is Night

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

What is the matter SucTheBone. Cat got your tongue. LMMFAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Zombie Corpse Rental wrote:
Topix is dead.
This thread proves it.
Nah, we just need to get rid of a certain stalking moron.

“Day is Day”

Level 3

Night is Night

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said on the other thread. This only shows that I am a decent human being and that you are a piece of dogshit (this is the short version).
It shows you are an effin idiot and have been played like a fool little puppet. Dance around puppet boy idiot now dance around. I love my masters in phycology. It is so much fun. LMFAO

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

What's puzzling you is the nature of my game. LMAO

“Day is Day”

Level 3

Night is Night

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
And now I will always be in your head. Anytime someone new shows up or even the ones here you will be wondering if it is me. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahah

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

briky wrote:
<quoted text>
And now I will always be in your head. Anytime someone new shows up or even the ones here you will be wondering if it is me. bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahah
Nope, I really don't care.

I give everyone a fair shake.

You were not as much of an asshole when you used your brky persona. Perhaps you should consider being that was all of the time.

I even gave you a fair shake until your true colors came through.

All I really care about is getting the truth out there and stopping jerks like you from having your way in this country.

Was this ALL that you had?

I suppose if someone was not really trying to help people they might, and that is a very small might, have been chagrined that you took them in. To me it is nothing. You showed that I acted with honor. You also showed the opposite for yourself.

You just shot yourself in the foot and you don't even realize it.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

By the way, our current head retard Jim Ryan already does your trick all of the time. It is very easy to spot after about the tenth time. I do not regret trying to help the poor tard the several times that I did when he showed up with a new sock puppet identity. He used to be able to cover up who he was for a few posts. Sadly, he has gotten more and more ill as time has gone by. He went missing for a while and we are all fairly sure that he was locked up in some sort of home for his own protection for a while.

Now I don't think that you will follow in his footsteps. Jim is one sick puppy. But it does merit thinking about.

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

So what is up with all the crazy crap that has been going on in here? Between playtime and thelord I think the crazy wards have lost a few patients. lol

“Day is Day”

Level 3

Night is Night

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, I really don't care.
I give everyone a fair shake.
You were not as much of an asshole when you used your brky persona. Perhaps you should consider being that was all of the time.
I even gave you a fair shake until your true colors came through.
All I really care about is getting the truth out there and stopping jerks like you from having your way in this country.
Was this ALL that you had?
I suppose if someone was not really trying to help people they might, and that is a very small might, have been chagrined that you took them in. To me it is nothing. You showed that I acted with honor. You also showed the opposite for yourself.
You just shot yourself in the foot and you don't even realize it.
Oh I forgot to say thanks for letting me have the crown all to myself. LMFAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

briky wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh I forgot to say thanks for letting me have the crown all to myself. LMFAO
No problem. It is a nothing award.

Of course you are still an ass.

Hmm, is there a cure for that out there?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW. If the numbers are low it means what they are doing IS WORKING and they get funding to keep up that good work. Man you are stupid. Now if the numbers stayed high it would show they are a failure and not needed to treat people, just to house them because the treatment methods are not working when it shows high numbers. LMMFAO
In other words, you don't understand how capitalism works. Of course, that's not surprising.

“Day is Day”

Level 3

Night is Night

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No problem. It is a nothing award.
Of course you are still an ass.
Hmm, is there a cure for that out there?
You call it a nothing award but yet devote your time here every week to get it. LMMFAO What a idiot and joke you are.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

briky wrote:
<quoted text>
Fact of life:“Nothing is as it seems”. I control you, play you, punked you and always have. You are a punk that has been played. DEAL WITH IT!!!! You always come straight to me just like a good little bicth coming to her master. And if I am “briky” you think I am your buddy and you kiss asssss. You are predictable like most idiots are. I own you and for that you come straight to me like a good little bicth to her master or come to me as a buddy. You are a fool and a little punk. LMMFAO
How is this for playing and punking you that you play as my friend and even give me the crown in your PM message to me as “briky”.(see below)
Message from Subduction Zone to briky, Sunday Jun 9
Subduction Zone - I am not going to harvest the last ten points available to me. You can have the crown for yourself next week if you want it.
Which means you gave the crown to “Replaytime” and I reined the champ all last week! Not near as smart as you think you are pusssseeee!! I own you idiot punk!!!!!!! ROTFLMMFAO
In other words, you are nothing more than a troll in their parents' basement.

“Day is Day”

Level 3

Night is Night

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
No I have a beautiful home. I don't have to hang a cheap sheet up behind me like you do when I make a video. Trailer trash. LMMFAO

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Dang this silly crap has been going on all week end. Just ignore the troll and he will surely go away.
Expert

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a step above you then, huh?

“Day is Day”

Level 3

Night is Night

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

Judged:

Expert wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a step above you then, huh?
High 5! LMAO you have that right. She has to hang up cheap sheets behind her to makes videos. LMFAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

briky wrote:
<quoted text>
No I have a beautiful home. I don't have to hang a cheap sheet up behind me like you do when I make a video. Trailer trash. LMMFAO
Why do creatards always lie?

Who wants to bet that the various incarnations of replaytime lives in his Mommy's basement?

He does not seem to have the bitterness that Jimbo has from a lifetime of being wrong, yet. I can see that in a few years he will be as loony as Jim is.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 17, 2013

briky wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an apartment with high ceilings, it cuts down on the echo. At least I know how to do that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 88,241 - 88,260 of106,046
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••