Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“HATRED EATS THE SOUL OF”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

THE HATER -- NOT THE HATED

#93276 Jun 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, we have evidence for this. You don't.
We can even show mass coming from nothing today.
It is not my fault if you are ignorant about science.
Here is a video for you to watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =0ZiXC8Yh4T0XX
OH YES. It is on youtube and that is what the evoturds call evidence. Enough said. LMMFAO

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#93277 Jun 18, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do you have to be told. Science has been around a heck of a lot longer than the ToE. Science does not need ToE. ToE needs science! Science can survive without ToE but ToE cannot survive without science.
The ToE has the science to back it up, you are just in denial.

Level 5

#93278 Jun 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
How does "we don't know yet" equate to "we know now?"
You know nothing but guesses. Tell you what. Go back down in your parents basement, Hang your sheet up, make a new video and tell us something that makes sense if you think you can. LMAO

Level 5

#93279 Jun 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
How does "we don't know yet" equate to "we know now?"
Oh and by the way you blame high ceiling for your sheet. Lie lie lie. You are right by a window because we can see the light and hear the cars passing by as you record your whacked out, lame, barely watched YouTube videos. LMAO

Level 8

Location hidden

#93280 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
But but he is SucTheBone. He knows all. LMAO
Talking to yourself wont be considered evidence anyone else agrees with you either.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93281 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
How many times do you have to be told. Science has been around a heck of a lot longer than the ToE. Science does not need ToE. ToE needs science! Science can survive without ToE but ToE cannot survive without science.
Just because you wish it, it does not make it so my bitch.

Now if you want to discuss evolution I would be more than happy to do so. But seriously we all know that you don't have the brains to follow a slug.

Level 8

Location hidden

#93282 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text> You should slow down and keep track of who is making what argument...just an fyi.
If time was not a physical property then acceleration and mass would have no effect on time, but we know it does.
Time is not a physical property, it is an abstract dimension of mathematical construct.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93283 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
OH YES. It is on youtube and that is what the evoturds call evidence. Enough said. LMMFAO
There actually are videos on YouTube worth watching. It is not all cats and kids on the way home from the dentist these days.

Level 5

#93284 Jun 19, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you wish it, it does not make it so my bitch.
Now if you want to discuss evolution I would be more than happy to do so. But seriously we all know that you don't have the brains to follow a slug.
Two simple question SucTheBone;

Which has been around longer, Science or the ToE?

Does Science need ToE or does ToE need Science?

Don't babble and/or dance around the questions. Just answer them!

Level 5

#93285 Jun 19, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
There actually are videos on YouTube worth watching. It is not all cats and kids on the way home from the dentist these days.
I saw Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman on YouTube also with my little nephew. I guess they are true too. LMMFAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93286 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Two simple question SucTheBone;
Which has been around longer, Science or the ToE?
Does Science need ToE or does ToE need Science?
Don't babble and/or dance around the questions. Just answer them!
I already answered this incredibly stupid question.

Now if you want the level of science before the theory of evolution came along you will have to give up all modern conveniences.

Since the Theory of Evolution is part of science then science obviously needs it. Do you need your heart? It is only part of you? Do you need your lungs? They are only part of you. Do you need your brain... oops my bad. Wrong question for you my bitch.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93287 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw Superman, Spiderman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Aquaman on YouTube also with my little nephew. I guess they are true too. LMMFAO
Yes, some of us can tell the difference between reality and fantasy. I am sorry that my bitch does not have that ability.

Level 5

#93288 Jun 19, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I already answered this incredibly stupid question.
Now if you want the level of science before the theory of evolution came along you will have to give up all modern conveniences.
Since the Theory of Evolution is part of science then science obviously needs it. Do you need your heart? It is only part of you? Do you need your lungs? They are only part of you. Do you need your brain... oops my bad. Wrong question for you my bitch.
AHH yes I can see where ToE, "apes to man" has brought us TV, Cars, Jets, Phones, Computers, Rockets, ect ect. Apedidit

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93289 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
AHH yes I can see where ToE, "apes to man" has brought us TV, Cars, Jets, Phones, Computers, Rockets, ect ect. Apedidit
Science and technology has brought us that. And yes, my bitch, evolution is an important part of that science and technology.

Did you know that you are dependent on the Theory of Evolution every day? A product that you use every day is dependent upon the theory of evolution. Let's see if you can guess it.

Level 5

#93290 Jun 19, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Science and technology has brought us that. And yes, my bitch, evolution is an important part of that science and technology.
Did you know that you are dependent on the Theory of Evolution every day? A product that you use every day is dependent upon the theory of evolution. Let's see if you can guess it.
Tie those running shoes tight. Again I have you running back and forth between 4 rooms. LMMFAO Come get the cheese little mouse pusssseeee bicth.

Level 5

#93291 Jun 19, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Take your theory and your guessing and shove it up your asssss,,,,, wait you can't because that is where your head is. LMAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93292 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Tie those running shoes tight. Again I have you running back and forth between 4 rooms. LMMFAO Come get the cheese little mouse pusssseeee bicth.
Nope, idiot. I am in one room.

OH wait. I keep forgetting that you have a rather low two digit IQ. No, going from thread to thread is no difficulty for me.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

#93293 Jun 19, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
First, all I have read from you is assertions.
So which of your claims do you want to defend first?
23% of Swedes believe in a God

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_...

Sweden ranks 8th in the world for income equality

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...

Sweden ranks 4th lowest in the world for corruption

http://www.transparency.org/cpi2012/results

Sweden ranks 4th equal in the world for life expectancy

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie...

Sweden ranks second in the world for Happiness:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/05/28/worl...

Not bad for a country where only 23% of people claim to believe in God! Rather shows up the usual caricature of "atheists" as miserable, wretched, corrupt, people.

And for good measure, you will find that other countries at the low end of God belief such as Norway, Finland, Holland, Denmark, Iceland, Australia, New Zealand, Japan, Sth Korea, Taiwan, all have similarly impressive statistics.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

#93295 Jun 19, 2013
I forgot to mention...Sweden also ranks 3rd highest in acceptance of evolution at over 80%.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/bigph...

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93297 Jun 19, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
No you are in a forum. Each thread is also referred to as a room. And this is the 3rd room I have got you to run to in the last few minutes by making the little pusssseeee mouse chase the cheese. LMMFAO
I have been on forums for years and have never heard threads referred to as "rooms". Are you sure that this is not a bit of your own idiocy?

So my bitch, how does it feel letting everyone know on all of these threads that you are my bitch.

Everyone knows that I don't run away from a fight. That is clearly you my bitch. That is another reason that you are my bitch.

Thanks for the continued tribute from my bitch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 3 min Weird 0ne 2 3,989
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 4 min Hoosier Hillbilly 241
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 4 min Madison Rose 26,694
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 6 min Weird 0ne 2 2,965
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 24,794
Old TV shows what's your favorite? 12 min 40ish 20
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 12 min Hoosier Hillbilly 7,406
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 17 min _hellbilly_ 348
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr whatimeisit 7,618
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 hr wichita-rick 152,551