Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#93199 Jun 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>The war on drugs only changes where the profit goes.
Showing off your ignorance again I see.
Level 1

Location hidden

#93200 Jun 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Sure I heard stories, read stories, even knew a guy who sold drugs in prison. But I meant really knowing it firsthand , from either perspective. I even knew a girl (mule) who was murdered because of prison drugs.
Mules have nothing to do with the war on Drugs? It's all money? Doesn't have anything to do with prostitution either?
art

Grand Island, NE

#93201 Jun 18, 2013
Repent, For The Time is at Hand... And Judgment Must Now Reign
Listen:

1/18/09 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord God of Israel: Fear My name! From sea to sea, My name shall be great among the Gentiles! Even those in the outermost reaches of the world shall come to know My name, for I shall cause it to resound in all the earth!... And the earth shall tremble, it shall be severely shaken! For I am come!
Peoples of the earth, I am coming down, and I shall visit! Yes, I shall visit, says The Lord. I shall come upon you as the whirlwind, and tear you in pieces as the hurricane! Behold, I shall cover you as the mighty flood! I shall overflow! For judgment has come, and I shall visit! I shall surely repay!

Thus says The Lord God, Creator of Heaven and Earth: I am moved from My place! I am stirred up as the hornetís nest!... And I shall sting. The noise of My voice shall be heard! The hotness of My anger shall be felt!... A scorching heat, singeing all these hardened foreheads! For they have forsaken Me!

Therefore fall down, all you wicked!
Be cast down, all you high-minded!
Grovel at the feet of your Creator, you double-minded hypocrites!...

FOR I AM COME!...

And I shall visit upon this world great recompense,
For all its adulteries against God!

For all your murders and oppression shall I lay it waste,
O wicked peoples of the earth!

Behold, My hand is removed! Evil reigns!... Horsemen, go forth! Stir up the multitudes! And according to all they have sown, let it be done to them! Let them drink from their own vine of wickedness! Let them partake of their own supper, which they have prepared with contemptuous hands!... Let all the world revel! For the whole world shall be defiled, awash in blood and tears! Pestilences shall come forth and consume, and famine shall increase throughout the land!... Death shall fill every corner!
Then, when the transgressors come to the full, I SHALL VISIT! I shall pour out My anger! It shall be poured out upon them, without respite! The world shall wane, for the weight of My wrath! It shall be turned on its side, for the fury of My judgments!... Lightnings and thunderings, hail and blood, the shaking of all foundations!... Behold, the earth shall spew at My presence!
See more at
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5...

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#93202 Jun 18, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and you are treated equally. And yes, you do scare me whenever atheist get control it is the end of equal treatment. Thank God America will all ways have spirit and soul. Just because you have no soul does not mean others don't recognize when they yearn.
That's funny. Christians are the ones who claim the US was founded by/for/about Christianity, yet here it is over 200 years later and we are still battling bronze age bigotry to insure equal treatment under the law for all citizens.
Then we were just talking about addiction. You talk about yearning of the "soul" and probably refute any parallel.
You can't have it both ways without throwing the brain out with the bathwater, Bonzo.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#93203 Jun 18, 2013
art wrote:
Repent, For The Time is at Hand... And Judgment Must Now Reign
Listen:

1/18/09 From The Lord, Our God and Savior - A Letter Given to Timothy, For All Those Who Have Ears to Hear

Thus says The Lord God of Israel: Fear My name! From sea to sea, My name shall be great among the Gentiles! Even those in the outermost reaches of the world shall come to know My name, for I shall cause it to resound in all the earth!... And the earth shall tremble, it shall be severely shaken! For I am come!
Peoples of the earth, I am coming down, and I shall visit! Yes, I shall visit, says The Lord. I shall come upon you as the whirlwind, and tear you in pieces as the hurricane! Behold, I shall cover you as the mighty flood! I shall overflow! For judgment has come, and I shall visit! I shall surely repay!

Thus says The Lord God, Creator of Heaven and Earth: I am moved from My place! I am stirred up as the hornet’s nest!... And I shall sting. The noise of My voice shall be heard! The hotness of My anger shall be felt!... A scorching heat, singeing all these hardened foreheads! For they have forsaken Me!

Therefore fall down, all you wicked!
Be cast down, all you high-minded!
Grovel at the feet of your Creator, you double-minded hypocrites!...

FOR I AM COME!...

And I shall visit upon this world great recompense,
For all its adulteries against God!

For all your murders and oppression shall I lay it waste,
O wicked peoples of the earth!

Behold, My hand is removed! Evil reigns!... Horsemen, go forth! Stir up the multitudes! And according to all they have sown, let it be done to them! Let them drink from their own vine of wickedness! Let them partake of their own supper, which they have prepared with contemptuous hands!... Let all the world revel! For the whole world shall be defiled, awash in blood and tears! Pestilences shall come forth and consume, and famine shall increase throughout the land!... Death shall fill every corner!
Then, when the transgressors come to the full, I SHALL VISIT! I shall pour out My anger! It shall be poured out upon them, without respite! The world shall wane, for the weight of My wrath! It shall be turned on its side, for the fury of My judgments!... Lightnings and thunderings, hail and blood, the shaking of all foundations!... Behold, the earth shall spew at My presence!
See more at
http://trumpetcallofgodonline.com/index.php5...
1. Did "God" have this on the internet?

2. In English?

3. English only?

4. What about non-English readers?

5. Are you normally this gullible?

6. Want to buy some swamp... er...PRIME WATER-FRONT land in Florida?

Answer question # 5 first.

“God of War”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#93204 Jun 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Showing off your ignorance again I see.
That would be your job, so why wouldn't you think the war on drugs changes who holds the money?3747

“God of War”

Level 8

Location hidden

#93205 Jun 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Mules have nothing to do with the war on Drugs? It's all money? Doesn't have anything to do with prostitution either?
Look Mr. extreme dumbtard, the mules had to do with getting drugs in prison, not the war on drugs. If you had an IQ of over 50 you would have realized we were talking about something else.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#93207 Jun 18, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and you are treated equally. And yes, you do scare me whenever atheist get control it is the end of equal treatment. Thank God America will all ways have spirit and soul. Just because you have no soul does not mean others don't recognize when they yearn.
Sweden defies your assertion.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#93208 Jun 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweden defies your assertion.
Sweden supports his assertion. You're still a coward and Idiot.

Too bad, cause I was hoping to school you in (genetikos), Genetics.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#93209 Jun 18, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweden supports his assertion. You're still a coward and Idiot.
Too bad, cause I was hoping to school you in (genetikos), Genetics.
How? Sweden has a lower crime rate, more equality, and a better living standard than the US, and is one of the least religious countries. So ... how is what I stated wrong?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#93210 Jun 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
How? Sweden has a lower crime rate, more equality, and a better living standard than the US, and is one of the least religious countries. So ... how is what I stated wrong?
First, all I have read from you is assertions.

So which of your claims do you want to defend first?
Level 1

Location hidden

#93211 Jun 18, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>The 'Creation of God' is mythical. So, No, we don't measure it.
Your 3 BIG Myths:

1) the Big Bang when nothing exploded
and created everything.

2) rain falling on rocks and settling in a mud puddle and spontaneous self generating life sprang forth.

3) plants evolving into plant eating animals.

And when I snap my fingers you will wake up and believe these 3 myths as if they were fact.

"SNAP"

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#93212 Jun 18, 2013
EXPERT wrote:
<quoted text>
First, all I have read from you is assertions.
So which of your claims do you want to defend first?
http://www.nationmaster.com/compare/Sweden/Un...
Level 1

Location hidden

#93213 Jun 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>Look Mr. extreme dumbtard, the mules had to do with getting drugs in prison, not the war on drugs. If you had an IQ of over 50 you would have realized we were talking about something else.
Dolt!

If there was not drugs there would be no mules. That's my point!
Level 1

Location hidden

#93214 Jun 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>How? Sweden has a lower crime rate, more equality, and a better living standard than the US, and is one of the least religious countries. So ... how is what I stated wrong?
"how is what I stated wrong?"

Because you're never right.

Quack Quack.

“God of War”

Level 8

Location hidden

#93215 Jun 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 3 BIG Myths:
and created everything.
2) rain falling on rocks and settling in a mud puddle and spontaneous self generating life sprang forth.
And when I snap my fingers you will wake up and believe these 3 myths as if they were fact.
"SNAP"
You creata'tards are all the same , believing in you fantasies. You have a 123 thinking that is at least 5th grade in concept. And when I snap my fingers, you will still be dumb as a uneducated ape without a clue.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93216 Jun 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your 3 BIG Myths:
and created everything.
"SNAP"
You posted this so called list in the past. It was debunked then. I guess creatards are masochists at heart.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#93217 Jun 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
"how is what I stated wrong?"
Because you're never right.
Quack Quack.
In other words, you cannot counter it.

“God of War”

Level 8

Location hidden

#93218 Jun 18, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Dolt!
If there was not drugs there would be no mules. That's my point!
Dolt! there is though isn't it?
Level 1

Location hidden

#93219 Jun 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>You creata'tards are all the same , believing in you fantasies. You have a 123 thinking that is at least 5th grade in concept. And when I snap my fingers, you will still be dumb as a uneducated ape without a clue.
Where did time come from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things to do while waiting........ 2 min Hatti_Hollerand 206
What Difference Does It Make? 3 min TALLYHO 8541 32
FOX post 3 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1
New Mexico couple gets engaged, then stranded o... 5 min Parden Pard 10
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 10 min say it aint so 27,628
Rooms going fast at Hungary's village for rent 10 min Parden Pard 1
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 13 min Princess Hey 7,745
And your favorite Bree_Z sock is? 25 min Denny CranesPlace 26
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 48 min Denny CranesPlace 39,511
'Tough Guy' Cries in Mugshot 53 min Hoosier Hillbilly 8