Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 221395 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93147 Jun 17, 2013
briky wrote:
<quoted text>
No I have a beautiful home. I don't have to hang a cheap sheet up behind me like you do when I make a video. Trailer trash. LMMFAO
Why do creatards always lie?

Who wants to bet that the various incarnations of replaytime lives in his Mommy's basement?

He does not seem to have the bitterness that Jimbo has from a lifetime of being wrong, yet. I can see that in a few years he will be as loony as Jim is.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#93148 Jun 17, 2013
briky wrote:
<quoted text>
No I have a beautiful home. I don't have to hang a cheap sheet up behind me like you do when I make a video. Trailer trash. LMMFAO
I have an apartment with high ceilings, it cuts down on the echo. At least I know how to do that.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#93149 Jun 17, 2013
Expert wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a step above you then, huh?
You shouldn't project like that.
Expert

Redding, CA

#93150 Jun 17, 2013
briky wrote:
<quoted text>
High 5! LMAO you have that right. She has to hang up cheap sheets behind her to makes videos. LMFAO
I didn't think many people knew that about him, ooops I mean her. I forget the preferred gender kitten wants applied at this time.

“Day is Day”

Level 3

Since: May 13

Night is Night

#93151 Jun 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an apartment with high ceilings, it cuts down on the echo. At least I know how to do that.
bwahahahahahahaha. yep I bet it does. I guess you hang it overhead too. LMMFAO

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

#93152 Jun 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do creatards always lie?
Who wants to bet that the various incarnations of replaytime lives in his Mommy's basement?
He does not seem to have the bitterness that Jimbo has from a lifetime of being wrong, yet. I can see that in a few years he will be as loony as Jim is.
How much you want to bet punk pusssseeee. Money and wagers are what I like.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93153 Jun 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I have an apartment with high ceilings, it cuts down on the echo. At least I know how to do that.
My bitch's basement is rather dank and cold. Echos are not a problem there. The unfinished roof is especially good at breaking up sound waves.

I don't really recommend it. The sound quality may not have echos, but the mold and spiders do not make for the best recording environment.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93154 Jun 17, 2013
briky wrote:
<quoted text>
bwahahahahahahaha. yep I bet it does. I guess you hang it overhead too. LMMFAO
Oh my!!!

Does anyone else think that forreal may be my bitch too?

“What's your story? Nevermind.”

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

none of my business.

#93155 Jun 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't project like that.
Fallacy. Projection. Straw man fallacy and all the other stupid crap you evoturds hide behind. LMFAO
Expert

Redding, CA

#93156 Jun 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You shouldn't project like that.
You live in an apt and use sheets for curtains. LOL, I'm projecting?

If I was stripped of everything I had and left out on the street, it would take me no more than a week to get where you are at in life.

Think about that...

“Day is Day”

Level 3

Since: May 13

Night is Night

#93157 Jun 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
My bitch's basement is rather dank and cold. Echos are not a problem there. The unfinished roof is especially good at breaking up sound waves.
I don't really recommend it. The sound quality may not have echos, but the mold and spiders do not make for the best recording environment.
LMFAO I call you out on stopping the bicth phrase and then after you reply to it you start it up again. Dance puppet dance. I pull your strings. I own you!!!!! LMMFAO

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93158 Jun 17, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
Fallacy. Projection. Straw man fallacy and all the other stupid crap you evoturds hide behind. LMFAO
My bitch can copy very well. She does not know what any of those terms mean. And I don't think that she can learn.

She is not quite as crazy as Jimbo yet, but she is definitely more stupid than HST, and that is saying something.

“Day is Day”

Level 3

Since: May 13

Night is Night

#93159 Jun 17, 2013
Expert wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in an apt and use sheets for curtains. LOL, I'm projecting?
If I was stripped of everything I had and left out on the street, it would take me no more than a week to get where you are at in life.
Think about that...
Oh give that mouse chasing monkey a break, it might take 8 days max. LMAO

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93160 Jun 17, 2013
briky wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO I call you out on stopping the bicth phrase and then after you reply to it you start it up again. Dance puppet dance. I pull your strings. I own you!!!!! LMMFAO
Nope, you were too slow my bitch.

As I pointed out to you in another thread, I already called you my bitch when I made a post for Kitten Koder.

Is there anything else that you want to be wrong about tonight, my bitch?

“Let it roll on down the”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

the highway. BTO

#93161 Jun 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you were too slow my bitch.
As I pointed out to you in another thread, I already called you my bitch when I made a post for Kitten Koder.
Is there anything else that you want to be wrong about tonight, my bitch?
Keep it going SucTheBone idiot. You are just looking worse and worse by your lying and projecting like the idiot you are.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93162 Jun 17, 2013
10fourRogerThat wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it going SucTheBone idiot. You are just looking worse and worse by your lying and projecting like the idiot you are.
Hey look!

I have four bitches now!

If you ever want to stop being my bitch I am open to debate. Until you do it does not matter how many personas that you make. You are and always have been my bitch.

“ad victoriam”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

arte et marte

#93163 Jun 18, 2013
Expert wrote:
<quoted text>
You live in an apt and use sheets for curtains. LOL, I'm projecting?
If I was stripped of everything I had and left out on the street, it would take me no more than a week to get where you are at in life.
Think about that...
You could walk from San Francisco to Seattle , naked and broke in a week ?

“Morel Mushroom Season”

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Eminence, Missouri

#93164 Jun 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey look!
I have four bitches now!
If you ever want to stop being my bitch I am open to debate. Until you do it does not matter how many personas that you make. You are and always have been my bitch.
PS only an idiot for all to see still keeps claiming he is not an idiot. That is a fact,,, IDIOT.
Expert

Redding, CA

#93165 Jun 18, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You could walk from San Francisco to Seattle , naked and broke in a week ?
Really AM? Out of all the things you could ask me, this is what you came up with to represent yourself?

Would you like me to respond to this or do you have something serious?

We can have a reasonable conversation or go straight to the mockery, how you feeling?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93166 Jun 18, 2013
TreeStump73 wrote:
<quoted text>
PS only an idiot for all to see still keeps claiming he is not an idiot. That is a fact,,, IDIOT.
Then why have I beaten you in every scientific debate that we have had? You have even admitted it.

I like your Tree Stump name. It is a very good description of your intellect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 11 min andet1987 2,091
What Is Your DREAM JOB? 15 min andet1987 51
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 1 hr SweLL GirL 36,528
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr ROSE 74,357
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 2 hr SweLL GirL 7,586
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 2 hr SweLL GirL 16,562
Word Association (Mar '10) 2 hr SweLL GirL 22,102
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Sharlene45 215,475
News Chicago artist creates a mural of Michelle Obam... 6 hr Ted Haggard s Mas... 38
A to Z songs by title or group! 8 hr wichita-rick 1,592
More from around the web