Evolution vs. Creation

Jan 6, 2011 Read more: Best of New Orleans 160,106
High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Read more

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#93107 Jun 17, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when I was in university, one of my housemates said we could make $500 profit if we dropped a Q/pound of pot off at the Duluth airport for her brother in law to pick up on garbage duty.(back in '82, when you could still drive onto airport property...) she didn't want to do it alone so she said she'd split it with me, plus i knew where to get a good QP for a nice price, which increased our profit...
so was i a mule, or just an ass?
Mules carry them on them, like a animal , usually inside some body cavity. What you did was smuggle.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#93108 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You fund things that show positive results, not negative results. You are completely lost.
Oh the prison system is not working so lets put more money into it. The only funding they get for high numbers of drug users are more funds to house them since rehabilitation is not working. But if rehabilitation is working they will pour tons of money into that because it is working and getting positive results with low numbers. Why would you put more funds into something that does not work? LMFAO
The usual bass ackward brain sweat, Bonzo?
They try to get equal or more funding than the year before so that they can provide raises, compensate for inflation, maintain infrastructure and increase services. The DOC doesn't round up perps for the Graybar, it's mandated by statute to house the inmates that come from the JD and operate the parole offices and prisoner rehab and counselling is one of the first "luxuries" to be cut in a budget crunch. Contractors might solicit prisoners to house to gain per capita income, but that's another subject.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#93109 Jun 17, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Mules carry them on them, like a animal , usually inside some body cavity. What you did was smuggle.
But he didn't say where he carried it at. Though he did mention assss. Hmmmmm makes one wonder. LOL

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#93110 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of the prison other than lock up is rehabilitation. If the rehabilitation shows lower numbers in users/repeat offenders you fund it for it works.
The DOC doesn't do merit pay and quality bonuses, Bonzo.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93111 Jun 17, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The DOC doesn't do merit pay and quality bonuses, Bonzo.
Man you are as dumb as they come. So I guess you would fund things that don't work/show results? Good thing you are not in charge or you would still be funding the search for the ark. LMFAO

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93112 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You come back and go thread to thread and I am the first one you address. I own you punk.
So are saying in the last7-10 thousand years we haven't evolved to be supposedly better but yet do the same things? Or in other words are you saying since the biblical days we haven't evolved to be supposedly better but yet do the same things?
No, idiot I addressed someone else firs thing today. I respond to whoever I wish to talk to.

Sometimes that will even be my bitch.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93113 Jun 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, idiot I addressed someone else firs thing today. I respond to whoever I wish to talk to.
Sometimes that will even be my bitch.
And again you come straight to me. Just like a good little bitch coming to her master first before replying to anyone else. You do it every time. I own you punk. LMFAO

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#93114 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
But he didn't say where he carried it at. Though he did mention assss. Hmmmmm makes one wonder. LOL

I can't imagine a QP of weed stuffed up the.
Coke or heroin maybe but we have be walking funny on a permanent basis from that much indey.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93115 Jun 17, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine a QP of weed stuffed up the.
Coke or heroin maybe but we have be walking funny on a permanent basis from that much indey.
lol. Yes it would. But we need to quit joking and agreeing. I will get you a bad rap. So knock it off. LOL

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93116 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
And again you come straight to me. Just like a good little bitch coming to her master first before replying to anyone else. You do it every time. I own you punk. LMFAO
No, my bitch it is slow here right now.

That means you get all of my attention that you crave so badly.

So sing and whine some more.

Bark my bitch bark!

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93117 Jun 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, my bitch it is slow here right now.
That means you get all of my attention that you crave so badly.
So sing and whine some more.
Bark my bitch bark!
Projection coupled with whiny excuses. Just what I knew you would say. Do you now even realize that everyone else sees what I see. That you always come straight to me just like a good little bicth coming to her master. You are predictable like most idiots are. I own you and for that you come straight to me. You can't help it. LMMFAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93118 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Projection coupled with whiny excuses. Just what I knew you would say. Do you now even realize that everyone else sees what I see. That you always come straight to me just like a good little bicth coming to her master. You are predictable like most idiots are. I own you and for that you come straight to me. You can't help it. LMMFAO
You copy rather well. Of course it has been pointed out to you by others that the projection is on your part.

Come on bitch , don't you have any science that you want to discuss? Still licking your ass from yesterday?

You are my bitch, how could you own anything?

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93119 Jun 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You copy rather well. Of course it has been pointed out to you by others that the projection is on your part.
Come on bitch , don't you have any science that you want to discuss? Still licking your ass from yesterday?
Like I said: Projection coupled with whiny excuses. Just what I knew you would say.

Do you not now even realize that everyone else sees what I see(where is your crowd of followers that always backs you up, they have abandoned you on this haven't they LMFAO). I control you for you always come at me first.

You always come straight to me just like a good little bicth coming to her master. You are predictable like most idiots are. I own you and for that you come straight to me. You can't help it. I broke this up so that you can see you are owned you little punk. LMMFAO

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93120 Jun 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I do see you are starting to catch on a little bit. You are rather slower than I thought you my be. I see you have stayed out of the classroom since even Chilli J and Dan know I have punked you and that is what it all was about. LMMFAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93121 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said: Projection coupled with whiny excuses. Just what I knew you would say.
Do you not now even realize that everyone else sees what I see(where is your crowd of followers that always backs you up, they have abandoned you on this haven't they LMFAO). I control you for you always come at me first.
You always come straight to me just like a good little bicth coming to her master. You are predictable like most idiots are. I own you and for that you come straight to me. You can't help it. I broke this up so that you can see you are owned you little punk. LMMFAO
Once again my bitch we know who projects.

By the way, everyone is laughing at my bitch. You don't even control your blue waffle, much less anyone on this site. You exist for my pleasure, just as How's That for Stupid did in the past.

You are a mental midget performing for me.

Seriously, what are you good for in life? Are you a dishwasher at Denny's? Nah, too much thought involved for you.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93122 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I do see you are starting to catch on a little bit. You are rather slower than I thought you my be. I see you have stayed out of the classroom since even Chilli J and Dan know I have punked you and that is what it all was about. LMMFAO
You have punked no one my bitch. I enjoy stomping on idiots like you.

When there is no one worth debating it is always nice to have a brainless person that is only worthy of insult around.

So do you have anything at all or are you still my bitch?

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93123 Jun 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again my bitch we know who projects.
By the way, everyone is laughing at my bitch. You don't even control your blue waffle, much less anyone on this site. You exist for my pleasure, just as How's That for Stupid did in the past.
You are a mental midget performing for me.
Seriously, what are you good for in life? Are you a dishwasher at Denny's? Nah, too much thought involved for you.
Are you ready for me to show you how much of a bicth and punk you are? You just say when and I will. But make sure you want it. For after there is no going back. LMFAO

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#93124 Jun 17, 2013
Take your picks and shovels and HIT THE DIRT!!

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93125 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you ready for me to show you how much of a bicth and punk you are? You just say when and I will. But make sure you want it. For after there is no going back. LMFAO
You are repeating yourself idiot.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93126 Jun 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
You are repeating yourself idiot.
Are you afraid to say tell me to show you? After all I have now asked you several times.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 32 min wichita-rick 161,128
BLOG, poetry, abstract thought, fantasy, play w... (Apr '08) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 5,106
~`*`~ Create a sentence using the 'letters' of ... (Oct '12) 1 hr KNIGHT DeVINE 2,178
News Firefighters enter blaze after hearing cries of... 1 hr wichita-rick 6
The Next Person Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Enzo49 9,807
Posters against Bullies (Jan '11) 1 hr The Unkind 117
News Man Sees Girl's Woeful Shoes, Invents Incredibl... 1 hr Spotted Girl 1
motorcycle traveling stories 2 hr Biker 495
News Snubbed Girl, 10, Gets Party of a Lifetime 2 hr Spotted Girl 6
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 2 hr Camilla 28,829
News Watch the bizarre moment when Scott Disick SHAV... 3 hr Christian Taliban 9
More from around the web