Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“HATRED EATS THE SOUL OF”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

THE HATER -- NOT THE HATED

#93092 Jun 17, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>because the war on drugs has not reduced drug use at all. it has stayed pretty much the same. your claim that is is higher was based on the violence of the cartels in mexico over the trade routes, not the actual use.
you have shown clearly you are not able to discern the basic concepts in issues, why do you try?
So I guess you also believe that the surveys that drug users answer are answered honestly? You are not that na´ve are you? If you were doing drugs and participated in a survey, Clean record or criminal record in tow, maybe even a parolee would you say "yes I use" or would you say "nope I learned my lesson and I am clean"?

Be honest how would you answer?

Level 5

#93093 Jun 17, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The war on drugs only changes where the profit goes.
Right on Aura. The war is not on the drugs, it is on who gets the money from those drugs.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#93094 Jun 17, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I don't want to be able to know that...lol
you don't need to go to prison to know it...or be a prison guard..

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#93095 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved how much of an evoturd idiot you are. Evolution has caused all that. It all has got worse over time. Now on the other things you spoke of religion had a big hand in making all that happen. You have it all backwards.
Hey Bonzo, read the OT lately? Plagues, pestilence, murder, rape, genocide, war, famine, slavery, polygamy, incest - to name a few, and who was supposedly behind it all? Not Satan, not science, not men, not apes.

Level 5

#93096 Jun 17, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bonzo, read the OT lately? Plagues, pestilence, murder, rape, genocide, war, famine, slavery, polygamy, incest - to name a few, and who was supposedly behind it all? Not Satan, not science, not men, not apes.
Not behind it all now is he?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#93097 Jun 17, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you don't need to go to prison to know it...or be a prison guard..

Sure I heard stories, read stories, even knew a guy who sold drugs in prison. But I meant really knowing it firsthand , from either perspective. I even knew a girl (mule) who was murdered because of prison drugs.

Level 5

#93098 Jun 17, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bonzo, read the OT lately? Plagues, pestilence, murder, rape, genocide, war, famine, slavery, polygamy, incest - to name a few, and who was supposedly behind it all? Not Satan, not science, not men, not apes.
Not behind it all now is he? As we have evolved and got better, smarter more and better ethics as a species so we should have learned, but we haven't huh?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93099 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Not behind it all now is he? As we have evolved and got better, smarter more and better ethics as a species so we should have learned, but we haven't huh?
No, any changes since Biblical times are not evolutionary ones.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#93100 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW. If the numbers are low it means what they are doing IS WORKING and they get funding to keep up that good work. Man you are stupid. Now if the numbers stayed high it would show they are a failure and not needed to treat people, just to house them because the treatment methods are not working when it shows high numbers. LMMFAO
You need to quit while you're behind. You obviously have no idea what the purpose of the DOC is or how government budgets work.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#93101 Jun 17, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure I heard stories, read stories, even knew a guy who sold drugs in prison. But I meant really knowing it firsthand , from either perspective. I even knew a girl (mule) who was murdered because of prison drugs.
when I was in university, one of my housemates said we could make $500 profit if we dropped a Q/pound of pot off at the Duluth airport for her brother in law to pick up on garbage duty.(back in '82, when you could still drive onto airport property...) she didn't want to do it alone so she said she'd split it with me, plus i knew where to get a good QP for a nice price, which increased our profit...

so was i a mule, or just an ass?

Level 5

#93102 Jun 17, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, any changes since Biblical times are not evolutionary ones.
You come back and go thread to thread and I am the first one you address. I own you punk.

So are saying in the last7-10 thousand years we haven't evolved to be supposedly better but yet do the same things? Or in other words are you saying since the biblical days we haven't evolved to be supposedly better but yet do the same things?

Level 5

#93103 Jun 17, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to quit while you're behind. You obviously have no idea what the purpose of the DOC is or how government budgets work.
You fund things that show positive results, not negative results. You are completely lost.

Oh the prison system is not working so lets put more money into it. The only funding they get for high numbers of drug users are more funds to house them since rehabilitation is not working. But if rehabilitation is working they will pour tons of money into that because it is working and getting positive results with low numbers. Why would you put more funds into something that does not work? LMFAO

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#93104 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Tsk, Bonzo, you know that 2,000 years for evolution is a drop in the bucket, but it isn't for Christianity. 20 centuries of lessons and prayers and still no. No better ethics, obviously no smarter and you haven't learned a thing.

Level 5

#93105 Jun 17, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of the prison other than lock up is rehabilitation. If the rehabilitation shows lower numbers in users/repeat offenders you fund it for it works.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

#93106 Jun 17, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when I was in university, one of my housemates said we could make $500 profit if we dropped a Q/pound of pot off at the Duluth airport for her brother in law to pick up on garbage duty.(back in '82, when you could still drive onto airport property...) she didn't want to do it alone so she said she'd split it with me, plus i knew where to get a good QP for a nice price, which increased our profit...
$500 profit? Damn, I know you pay more due to location, but for just a QP...back in '82. But then again, in '82 if you wanted a lid, you got a lid. That all changed with the dry oz.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#93107 Jun 17, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>when I was in university, one of my housemates said we could make $500 profit if we dropped a Q/pound of pot off at the Duluth airport for her brother in law to pick up on garbage duty.(back in '82, when you could still drive onto airport property...) she didn't want to do it alone so she said she'd split it with me, plus i knew where to get a good QP for a nice price, which increased our profit...
Mules carry them on them, like a animal , usually inside some body cavity. What you did was smuggle.

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#93108 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You fund things that show positive results, not negative results. You are completely lost.
Oh the prison system is not working so lets put more money into it. The only funding they get for high numbers of drug users are more funds to house them since rehabilitation is not working. But if rehabilitation is working they will pour tons of money into that because it is working and getting positive results with low numbers. Why would you put more funds into something that does not work? LMFAO
The usual bass ackward brain sweat, Bonzo?
They try to get equal or more funding than the year before so that they can provide raises, compensate for inflation, maintain infrastructure and increase services. The DOC doesn't round up perps for the Graybar, it's mandated by statute to house the inmates that come from the JD and operate the parole offices and prisoner rehab and counselling is one of the first "luxuries" to be cut in a budget crunch. Contractors might solicit prisoners to house to gain per capita income, but that's another subject.

Level 5

#93109 Jun 17, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Mules carry them on them, like a animal , usually inside some body cavity. What you did was smuggle.
But he didn't say where he carried it at. Though he did mention assss. Hmmmmm makes one wonder. LOL

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Earth

#93110 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
The purpose of the prison other than lock up is rehabilitation. If the rehabilitation shows lower numbers in users/repeat offenders you fund it for it works.
The DOC doesn't do merit pay and quality bonuses, Bonzo.

Level 5

#93111 Jun 17, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>
The DOC doesn't do merit pay and quality bonuses, Bonzo.
Man you are as dumb as they come. So I guess you would fund things that don't work/show results? Good thing you are not in charge or you would still be funding the search for the ark. LMFAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Like..... (Mar '14) 25 min UnderstandPeople 515
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 29 min Go Blue Forever 619
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 30 min razz58 8,095
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 46 min stray-cat 152,740
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 47 min UnderstandPeople 25,837
The BIZARRE reasons why men rape in India 48 min raj 1,111
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 48 min Spirit67_ 6,977
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 hr Missing persons 26,738
7 Teens Come Home Pregnant From School Trip 4 hr Joker 72
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 9 hr andet1987 2,989