Evolution vs. Creation

There are 163622 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#93077 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
DOC? What DOC are you speaking of? The only DOC I heard of is the Department of Corrections. And if they do the survey it has to been done on parolees and/or inmates. Like I said do you think they would tell if they were using drugs?
Wow. You really are clueless. They pad the numbers a lot because of that very thing, and because they lose funding if the numbers are too low. I believe the DEA also does surveys as well, again they need the numbers to go up, but even they are showing a lower number.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#93078 Jun 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Or whatever kind of nut he is. This one has pieces from a whole book full of mental pathology.
He is the poster child for "Don't Let This Happen To You."
Very true.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Indianapolis, IN

#93079 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved how much of an evoturd idiot you are. Evolution has caused all that. It all has got worse over time. Now on the other things you spoke of religion had a big hand in making all that happen. You have it all backwards.
Well, let's see now. The government and the schools have largely been run by the majority Christians. So who do you think is to blame, hmmm?

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#93080 Jun 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. You really are clueless. They pad the numbers a lot because of that very thing, and because they lose funding if the numbers are too low. I believe the DEA also does surveys as well, again they need the numbers to go up, but even they are showing a lower number.
WOW you are clueless. The DOC wants the numbers low. For if they stay high it looks like no one is getting any rehabilitation in prison or out on parole, which would mean the prison system is a failure. LMFAO

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#93081 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
DOC? What DOC are you speaking of? The only DOC I heard of is the Department of Corrections. And if they do the survey it has to been done on parolees and/or inmates. Like I said do you think they would tell if they were using drugs?
prison is an excellent place to get drugs. the guards make some nice cash letting the inmates smuggle it in.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#93082 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW you are clueless. The DOC wants the numbers low. For if they stay high it looks like no one is getting any rehabilitation in prison or out on parole, which would mean the prison system is a failure. LMFAO
Yes and you want it low so some do good program doesn't cut into that side business you have at the prison in Licking, MO. If we need to buy a clue, we already know you have none available.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#93083 Jun 17, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>prison is an excellent place to get drugs. the guards make some nice cash letting the inmates smuggle it in.
I'm pretty sure that is how this joker supplements his vacation fund.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#93084 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no it doesn't. If the numbers are low then the DOC is not needed as much, and thus they get less funding. We don't put money into things that don't work, unless they're churches.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93085 Jun 17, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, no it doesn't. If the numbers are low then the DOC is not needed as much, and thus they get less funding. We don't put money into things that don't work, unless they're churches.
WOW. If the numbers are low it means what they are doing IS WORKING and they get funding to keep up that good work. Man you are stupid. Now if the numbers stayed high it would show they are a failure and not needed to treat people, just to house them because the treatment methods are not working when it shows high numbers. LMMFAO

“Happiness comes through giving”

Level 7

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#93086 Jun 17, 2013
The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't claim I speak to God.
I said God told me.
You're not alone. God talks to all schizophrenics.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93087 Jun 17, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>prison is an excellent place to get drugs. the guards make some nice cash letting the inmates smuggle it in.
That's exactly right woodtick. It is as easy to get drugs in prison as it is on the street, if not easier.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93088 Jun 17, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Yes and you want it low so some do good program doesn't cut into that side business you have at the prison in Licking, MO. If we need to buy a clue, we already know you have none available.
Tell that to the Kitty. She thinks they want high numbers and even "pad" those numbers up. LMAO

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#93089 Jun 17, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
I don't want to be able to know that...lol

St. Croix valley

#93090 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
That's exactly right woodtick. It is as easy to get drugs in prison as it is on the street, if not easier.
because the war on drugs has not reduced drug use at all. it has stayed pretty much the same. your claim that is is higher was based on the violence of the cartels in mexico over the trade routes, not the actual use.

you have shown clearly you are not able to discern the basic concepts in issues, why do you try?

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#93091 Jun 17, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>because the war on drugs has not reduced drug use at all. it has stayed pretty much the same. your claim that is is higher was based on the violence of the cartels in mexico over the trade routes, not the actual use.
you have shown clearly you are not able to discern the basic concepts in issues, why do you try?
The war on drugs only changes where the profit goes.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93092 Jun 17, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>because the war on drugs has not reduced drug use at all. it has stayed pretty much the same. your claim that is is higher was based on the violence of the cartels in mexico over the trade routes, not the actual use.
So I guess you also believe that the surveys that drug users answer are answered honestly? You are not that na´ve are you? If you were doing drugs and participated in a survey, Clean record or criminal record in tow, maybe even a parolee would you say "yes I use" or would you say "nope I learned my lesson and I am clean"?

Be honest how would you answer?

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93093 Jun 17, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
The war on drugs only changes where the profit goes.
Right on Aura. The war is not on the drugs, it is on who gets the money from those drugs.

St. Croix valley

#93094 Jun 17, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> I don't want to be able to know that...lol
you don't need to go to prison to know it...or be a prison guard..

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

#93095 Jun 17, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You just proved how much of an evoturd idiot you are. Evolution has caused all that. It all has got worse over time. Now on the other things you spoke of religion had a big hand in making all that happen. You have it all backwards.
Hey Bonzo, read the OT lately? Plagues, pestilence, murder, rape, genocide, war, famine, slavery, polygamy, incest - to name a few, and who was supposedly behind it all? Not Satan, not science, not men, not apes.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93096 Jun 17, 2013
ChromiuMan wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Bonzo, read the OT lately? Plagues, pestilence, murder, rape, genocide, war, famine, slavery, polygamy, incest - to name a few, and who was supposedly behind it all? Not Satan, not science, not men, not apes.
Not behind it all now is he?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 2 min Your an AZZhoe BS... 1,827
Impossible brand and product combinations (Jan '12) 3 min Mechanic 544
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min CJ Rocker 162,689
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 8 min Maverick 808 2,920
News 11-Year-Old With 3 College Degrees: It's No Big... 11 min mitt s santorum s... 1
News Driver Clocked at 153MPH in Dodge Wagon 13 min mitt s santorum s... 1
News Girl Gets Racy on Facebook - Then Mom Steps In 13 min mitt s santorum s... 1
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 16 min Often heard durin... 28,828
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 38 min Papa Smurfaletto 11,329
News 'It feels weird asking everybody for permission... 43 min Lawrence Wolf 70
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Denny CranesPlace 40,613
More from around the web