Evolution vs. Creation

There are 20 comments on the Jan 6, 2011, Best of New Orleans story titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

It Will Likely Happen

#93024 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
replay, you moron, this is the post you should have used replied to. Only an idiot would not see that I said "fossilized coral" I also mentioned the reefs that the coral was part of. I can't help it if you can't take 1 + 1 and get 2. I do forget sometimes that that is "upper level math" for a creatard.
Never saw that one, must have been blinded by all your other BS I guess you got me there like I got you in a point blank lie of saying I said fossils worked their way down cracks and crevices. LOL

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I'm just a little bunny.

#93025 Jun 16, 2013
GLXGT wrote:
<quoted text>
What does replaytime mean? That you can replay being an @ss over and over.
Don't let this moron bother you. This is the stalker I was telling you about the other day. She claims to be a prison proctologist at a Missouri state prison, but she only works for salad dressing.
Anyway, she stalked me over here from an obscure Missouri political thread and likes looking stupid to a bigger audience, so she posts here from time to time. She doesn't post anything intelligent, but it is sometimes so ridiculous it is funny. Mostly she just yammers on about how stupid everyone else is.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#93026 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Never saw that one, must have been blinded by all your other BS I guess you got me there like I got you in a point blank lie of saying I said fossils worked their way down cracks and crevices. LOL
Moron, you did not "get me". You implied that the fossils worked their way down even if you did not say it with those exact words.

Your statement about fossils in crevices was nonsense since the crevices did not exist until very recently. Must later than stratification.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93027 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh now you have lowered yourself back to spell checker. LMAO
They are all fossils of small animals and plants that would be in cracks and crevices. That over time those cracks and crevices would be filled with sediments and what was in those cracks and crevices would be covered with layers of sediments from erosion thus becoming a fossil. Should there not also be large animal fossils on those mountains as well by your theory of they were flat at one time and covered by sea? Unless you think nothing large died over that certain area before it became a mountain. LMFAO
Here is your idiotic "cracks and crevices" post. Please note how you talks about animals and plants in the cracks and crevices.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93028 Jun 16, 2013
I wonder how much trouble replaytime's mother had potty training him? I have never seen an individual that you have to take by the neck and rub his nose in his own shit so much in my life.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93029 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, you did not "get me". You implied that the fossils worked their way down even if you did not say it with those exact words.
Your statement about fossils in crevices was nonsense since the crevices did not exist until very recently. Must later than stratification.
Whatever evoturd. I described you best when I said you are like a spoilt little child always wanting his way. Even when proven wrong still cries he is right. Whine away little whiner. LMAO

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93030 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is your idiotic "cracks and crevices" post. Please note how you talks about animals and plants in the cracks and crevices.
Yes as I stated in the post prior this one of those small things living in the cracks and crevices during the flood and being trapped there after the flood waters receded. Spew it all or don't spew at all loser idiot.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93031 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
I wonder how much trouble replaytime's mother had potty training him? I have never seen an individual that you have to take by the neck and rub his nose in his own shit so much in my life.
That's because your eyes have too much shiit in them because that still has to be done to you even to this day. LMAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93032 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever evoturd. I described you best when I said you are like a spoilt little child always wanting his way. Even when proven wrong still cries he is right. Whine away little whiner. LMAO
You are projecting once again. Those are clearly your faults and not mine.

All the whining here has been done by you. Remember how you asked to learn about evidence and then ran away like a little girl?

Your thread is still there. A simple apology for wasting my time and we can restart your classes.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93033 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because your eyes have too much shiit in them because that still has to be done to you even to this day. LMAO
Holy shit, once again that is you tard.

I had to go and quote the two posts we were arguing about to show that you were wrong and lying. I see reality is not on the menu at your house.

By the way, did your mother ever succeed or do you still wear a diaper?

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93034 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I had to go and quote the two posts we were arguing about to show that you were wrong and lying. I see reality is not on the menu at your house.
Did I ever say that fossils slid down in cracks and crevices? It is a yes or no answer. I admitted I did not see your post about the coral. Now it is your turn. Man up or shut up.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#93035 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
According to some long and disturbing posts on another forum a few months ago, it wasn't his mom that messed him up, but he has a strange relationship with someone he calls Uncle Jimmy.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93036 Jun 16, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>According to some long and disturbing posts on another forum a few months ago, it wasn't his mom that messed him up, but he has a strange relationship with someone he calls Uncle Jimmy.
WTF are you talking about. All my uncles but one, Bill, were killed in Vietnam.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93037 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I ever say that fossils slid down in cracks and crevices? It is a yes or no answer. I admitted I did not see your post about the coral. Now it is your turn. Man up or shut up.
I don't care what you said word for word moron, your meaning was clear.

I admitted what I did wrong, you were still an idiot regardless of what you say.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93038 Jun 16, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>According to some long and disturbing posts on another forum a few months ago, it wasn't his mom that messed him up, but he has a strange relationship with someone he calls Uncle Jimmy.
That is not necessarily a bad thing. Look at Adam Corrolla, he made that part of his routine.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93039 Jun 16, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
I think you have gotten lost along your way in the past years since you have cloned the name DanfromSmithville only to stalk and harass a person you thought was named Dan from Smithville. Oh and the thread was Who do you support for the U.S. Senate race? Here it is.

http://www.topix.com/forum/stl/TO4L19ATPCDJ3K...

You afraid to tell the thread or link because they will see who and how you really are. Your a trash troll.

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93040 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care what you said word for word moron, your meaning was clear.
I admitted what I did wrong, you were still an idiot regardless of what you say.
You were wrong and you lied. Deal with it whiny boy.

“Don't be mad at me.”

Level 9

I'm just a little bunny.

#93041 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say now. But you have a different story on every thread.

Now I know you will demand a link and I probably could find the posts, but I don't care. Nobody here really cares either. You have made it clear what you are here and I am not going to waste time looking for a dress for a pig.

“ Knight Of Hyrule”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#93042 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
You play bump the ugly with a dead uncle?

“If It Is Possible”

Level 5

It Will Likely Happen

#93043 Jun 16, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>So you say now. But you have a different story on every thread.
Now I know you will demand a link and I probably could find the posts, but I don't care. Nobody here really cares either. You have made it clear what you are here and I am not going to waste time looking for a dress for a pig.
You couldn't find a link if you looked because you are making that crap up. You and your buddy yellowdawg are/were just rude assssess on there and you know it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 4 min _FLATLINE-------- 7,833
Add a word and drop a word (Jan '14) 4 min Crazy Jae 3,183
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 5 min Crazy Jae 8,037
News University Steps in After Professor Flunks an E... 6 min Smooth Move Needed 4
News HuffPost Is In Deep, Weird Denial About Bruce J... 6 min Gov Corbutt of th... 13
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 6 min tweety 8,371
News 450 kg man moved to new nursing home by crane a... 7 min tweety 11
Things that make life eaiser... 10 min Super Freaky Rob ... 148
motorcycle traveling stories 44 min Mega Monster 614
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 1 hr -ThatsAllFolks- 161,505
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 3 hr Cyan in CA 113
More from around the web