Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 221446 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#92984 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok I am going to play SubOne and whine and be a spell checker.
"theses" Really? I think the correct terminology would be "these"
LMAO
Yes, that is called a typo moron.

I don't think I have ever complained about your spelling. We all make mistakes sometimes. So why are you implying that I have?

Now you have used incredibly stupid terminology in the past, but that is not whining to point that out.

It seems that you are more of a whiner than anyone else here.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#92985 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
This nation was founded on God not evolution of the ape. LOL
hardly. this nation was founded on principles held long before your god was invented.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#92986 Jun 16, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>what credible geologist says that?
replaytime simply makes idiotic statements, he does not provide support for them.

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#92987 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that is called a typo moron.
I don't think I have ever complained about your spelling. We all make mistakes sometimes. So why are you implying that I have?
Now you have used incredibly stupid terminology in the past, but that is not whining to point that out.
It seems that you are more of a whiner than anyone else here.
Now that I looked again you just whined to whine. There was nothing wrong in how I spelt "mountain" WOW you are a pathedic trolling loser. LMFAO

replaytime wrote:

<quoted text>
What is the biggest/largest marine fossil found on a mountain?

SubOne wrote:
What difference does that make?
And the proper terminology would be in a mountain. Fossils do not form "on" something.
Even the various creatard websites know this basic fact.
I seriously did not think that replaytime was a bigger idiot than you would find a creatard.com

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#92988 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
replaytime simply makes idiotic statements, he does not provide support for them.
Just like you huh! Learned that is what should be done. You are the master teacher. LMAO

St. Croix valley

#92989 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, i noticed. this is why I rarely even respond to his insane posts...

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#92990 Jun 16, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hardly. this nation was founded on principles held long before your god was invented.
Really? Really? REALLLY? This country was founded before the bible was written. WOW! And you say that the apes you came from founded the principles that we founded this country on? You should teach a history class. LMMFAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

#92991 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that I looked again you just whined to whine. There was nothing wrong in how I spelt "mountain" WOW you are a pathedic trolling loser. LMFAO
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
SubOne wrote:
And the proper terminology would be in a mountain. Fossils do not form "on" something.
I seriously did not think that replaytime was a bigger idiot than you would find a creatard.com
Once again idiot, I never said anything about your spelling.

You are in full mental breakdown aren't you. We already have a resident crazy and don't need another.

You moron what I was pointing out was that you thought fossils formed on top of mountains and not within rock strata.

You can't even follow along with your own mistakes.

Once again, what a Maroon!

St. Croix valley

#92992 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? Really? REALLLY? This country was founded before the bible was written. WOW! And you say that the apes you came from founded the principles that we founded this country on? You should teach a history class. LMMFAO
you are not even bright enough to understand a simple sentence, are you? the principles we were founded upon were there before your cult was invented.

is there really any reason to respond to you if you are not capable of understanding the most basic of concepts?

i think it might be best for you to stay in your cult nad let them think for you, you do not seem able...

Level 9

Everett, WA

#92993 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Just like you huh! Learned that is what should be done. You are the master teacher. LMAO
Wrong, I have even provided links to you in the past.

You either forgot them or ignored them. Typical creatard behavior.

You have not posted anything challenging enough that required a link of any sort.

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#92994 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again idiot, I never said anything about your spelling.
You are in full mental breakdown aren't you. We already have a resident crazy and don't need another.
You moron what I was pointing out was that you thought fossils formed on top of mountains and not within rock strata.
You can't even follow along with your own mistakes.
Once again, what a Maroon!
What was wrong with my terminology in that post?

replaytime wrote:

<quoted text>

SubOne wrote:
I seriously did not think that

EXPERT

Redding, CA

#92995 Jun 16, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you are not even bright enough to understand a simple sentence, are you? the principles we were founded upon were there before your cult was invented.
is there really any reason to respond to you if you are not capable of understanding the most basic of concepts?
i think it might be best for you to stay in your cult nad let them think for you, you do not seem able...
What principles would those be?

Level 9

Everett, WA

#92996 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
What was wrong with my terminology in that post?
replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
SubOne wrote:
I seriously did not think that
It showed a complete lack of knowledge of how fossils form.

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#92997 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
This was my post you reponed to;
replaytime wrote:

<quoted text>

You responded with;
SubOne wrote:
Even the various creatard websites.....

So do tell what is wrong with the terminology of saying "What is the biggest/largest marine fossil found on a mountain?"

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#92998 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
This was my post you reponed to;
replaytime wrote:

<quoted text>

You responded with;
SubOne wrote:
Even the various creatard websites.....

So do tell what is wrong with the terminology of saying "What is the biggest/largest marine fossil found on a mountain?"

Or just admit you are an idiot and responded to the wrong posts in your hastiness.

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#92999 Jun 16, 2013
Looks like I am the king of the thread. Now if I just had a meaningless, useless, non-productive life so that I could be here everyday to chase points to get that crown. But alas my life is productive and I have better things to do than live here EVERYDAY to pursue a meaningless crown and points like some of you do. LMFAO

Level 9

Everett, WA

#93000 Jun 16, 2013
replaytime wrote:
Looks like I am the king of the thread. Now if I just had a meaningless, useless, non-productive life so that I could be here everyday to chase points to get that crown. But alas my life is productive and I have better things to do than live here EVERYDAY to pursue a meaningless crown and points like some of you do. LMFAO
Patience is a virtue tard.

I have other things to do at times.

Once again, as shown by your later posts your "on the mountain" idiocy showed that you knew nothing of fossilization. In fact you know nothing of geology.

The dephts of ignorance of cratards has to be plumbed. They will never openly admit how little they know about anything.

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#93001 Jun 16, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Patience is a virtue tard.
I have other things to do at times.
Once again, as shown by your later posts your "on the mountain" idiocy showed that you knew nothing of fossilization. In fact you know nothing of geology.
The dephts of ignorance of cratards has to be plumbed. They will never openly admit how little they know about anything.
WOW you are getting pathetic and desperate. Those fossils "in" the mountain have to be "on" the mountain. WOW What pathetic idiot you are. ROTFLMMFAO

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#93002 Jun 16, 2013

“It is what it is”

Level 5

Location hidden

#93003 Jun 16, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
There we have it. Finally a person that can produce something instead of just whining like you do SubOne. You have nothing to offer, nothing but empty words of whining.

Thanks Kong

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 2 min F_R_E_D 217,375
5 Letter Word, Change 1 Letter (Oct '15) 10 min SweLL GirL 7,891
hoosier hillbilly (May '13) 21 min Princess Hey 28
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 45 min wichita-rick 23,787
Memorial Day 57 min Info 53
News Man held in Las Vegas sex assaults, kidnap, rob... 1 hr ilove Russia 5
Make highest comment in Offbeat topix forum (Dec '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 83
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 hr 8541 MARINE 75,330
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 5 hr harleyhoney 22,013
News Ben & Jerry's 'no-same-flavor' rule implemented... 8 hr Christsharia sLaw 31
More from around the web