Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,387)

Showing posts 87,721 - 87,740 of111,985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Robert Stevens”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Even better than an atheist state or a theist state would be a secular state, one that doesn't push one or the other, nay? Ya know, something groovy like say, the Constitution of the United States of America that allows freedom of and freedom from religion for all.
Of course if it's theocracy you prefer there are some countries who cater to that too. Might I suggest Iran?
I honestly do not believe an Atheist based nation would ever afford it's people freedom of religion. Even in American Schools Atheist with power do not permit conversations about an Intelligent Design of Earth or The Universe. I don't think they could handle power.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
2 Kings 21:6 ESV
And he burned his son as an offering and used fortune-telling and omens and dealt with mediums and with necromancers. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking him to anger.
2Chronicles 33:6 ESV
And he burned his sons as an offering in the Valley of the Son of Hinnom, and used fortune-telling and omens and sorcery, and dealt with mediums and with necromancers. He did much evil in the sight of the Lord, provoking him to anger.
Deuteronomy 18:10 ESV
There shall not be found among you anyone who burns his son or his daughter as an offering, anyone who practices divination or tells fortunes or interprets omens, or a sorcerer
////////::
I would stone them also.
But you think they don't deserve that you think that's normal behavior to burn children alive to worship Satan.
Um .... "Satanism" has never been seen ... because it's a myth. You support stoning children, we know your kind have done horrible things to children.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
I honestly do not believe an Atheist based nation would ever afford it's people freedom of religion. Even in American Schools Atheist with power do not permit conversations about an Intelligent Design of Earth or The Universe. I don't think they could handle power.
Sweden is evidence that opposes your notion. There are several others as well.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>People were even dumber back then, than you are now.
I know it's a hard thing to top, but somehow they were rven more superstitious than you/
Oh so you like burning your children alive then too? Weird.
Dinoeater

Nutley, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Um .... "Satanism" has never been seen ... because it's a myth. You support stoning children, we know your kind have done horrible things to children.
No duh what do you think they would just burn children alive in public? or say hey look we're burning children alive! no they do it secretively. and also there are children who disappear in holloween and even the police tell everybody to watch out during that day.
also our kind does horrible things to children? what horrible things? also if it has to do about the catholic church then forget it they have a looong history of horrible things in the past and probably present and future.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion is responsible for that, all religions are, your religion just as much.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Um .... "Satanism" has never been seen ... because it's a myth. You support stoning children, we know your kind have done horrible things to children.
We all ready know you can lie. Why make it so obvious?

Quack Quack.
Dinoeater

Nutley, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Your religion is responsible for that, all religions are, your religion just as much.
I would love to know which of our religions do that If they do then that religion is not christians because if we do it goes against the bible.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
I would love to know which of our religions do that If they do then that religion is not christians because if we do it goes against the bible.
Nope, it is commanded in the bible that anyone accused of being a "witch," another made up thing, is to be killed. Most of your kind claimed that meant burning them alive, men, women, and children, and they did just that during the Inquisition and Salem witch hunts, probably many more throughout history.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

The Almighty Tzar wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on drugs? My 5 kids are all grown up now, and can prolly whoop my azz, besides it's a being a very bad idea. I like my freedom to much to trade it for prison walls.
Dinoeater

Nutley, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, it is commanded in the bible that anyone accused of being a "witch," another made up thing, is to be killed. Most of your kind claimed that meant burning them alive, men, women, and children, and they did just that during the Inquisition and Salem witch hunts, probably many more throughout history.
this again listen those people did not know their bible. Jesus died on the cross for humanity. If a person who who was a witch realized what they were doing was wrong and repented then by rights they will be saved. Most of those people were doing it because of their fear. if they actually believed in god then they would have nothing to worry about.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
this again listen those people did not know their bible. Jesus died on the cross for humanity. If a person who who was a witch realized what they were doing was wrong and repented then by rights they will be saved. Most of those people were doing it because of their fear. if they actually believed in god then they would have nothing to worry about.
So you are making excuses for burning people alive, you still support stoning children.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are making excuses for burning people alive, you still support stoning children.
Well I do too.

Kids can be so annoying these days.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I do too.
Kids can be so annoying these days.
Wrong kind of "stoning." :P
Dinoeater

Nutley, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
its not my excuse it's their error. I agree what they did was wrong but humans make mistakes after all people were also falsely accused of being communist during the cold war humans just doubt ad worry too much. and also we don't support stoning children.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong kind of "stoning." :P
No, I am with the Bible on this.

Think of it as late term birth control :^D
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Just another lie of the many you use.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
its not my excuse it's their error. I agree what they did was wrong but humans make mistakes after all people were also falsely accused of being communist during the cold war humans just doubt ad worry too much. and also we don't support stoning children.
So then there are no commands to kill "witches?" Is that what you are saying? Because that would mean your bibles are all lies.
Dinoeater

Nutley, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of your kind claimed that meant burning them alive, men, women, and children, and they did just that during the Inquisition
oh and I forgot to mention the inquisition was caused by the catholic church in which the also killed protestants which I am. so my kind was also a victim of human ignorance. but the catholic church really isn't christian it's a hybrid with paganism. If you don't believe me though look it up yourself.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 14, 2013

Judged:

Dinoeater wrote:
<quoted text>
oh and I forgot to mention the inquisition was caused by the catholic church in which the also killed protestants which I am. so my kind was also a victim of human ignorance. but the catholic church really isn't christian it's a hybrid with paganism. If you don't believe me though look it up yourself.
Catholics are christians, your point being? What they did was sanctioned by the bible they followed, and even bibles today still sanction it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 87,721 - 87,740 of111,985
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••