Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,304)

Showing posts 86,061 - 86,080 of111,977
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

briky wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? That would be like putting Lions and Antelope together. Get a clue! LOL
Now you are starting to understand.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, to be fair, all members will have to come. Attendance at schools is mandatory, if you want to be fair then the members of your church's attendance would be mandatory.
Come on Sub. I am starting to think you are not as smart as I gave you credit for. Of course all members will come to "church", it is the "class" that would be a choice to go to or not. lol

“Robert Stevens”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Jersey City , NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, Can you describe in detail why the atheist countries "suck" as you put it?
Please stop playing stupid, you could move to any one of them. Face it they line up to come West not vice versa. Every fringe group has their alternatives set, yet they don't move there, because the alternatives suck

“Day is Day”

Level 3

Since: May 13

Night is Night

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Now you are starting to understand.
I was never confused like you seem to be. That is just basic common sense answer to that post

“See how you are?”

Level 5

Since: Jul 12

Earth

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

briky wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you kidding? That would be like putting Lions and Antelope together. Get a clue! LOL
The only thing that prohibits the ToE (or the BB, for that matter) in the eyes of some Christian churches is the literal interpretation of Genesis and reactionary doctrine. To many, this is no longer a valid theological barrier against decades of evidence and research. As there are many parts of the Bible that are generally accepted as allegorical, the biggest obstical standing between science and the vocal faction of naysayers is stubborn prejudice and ignorance. I, for one, do not find it at all surprising that Islam and Christian fundamentalism are aligned on this topic.

“Day is Day”

Level 3

Night is Night

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Now you are starting to understand.
You remind me of a tick or mosquito bite. It annoys you and the more you scratch it the more it annoys you but if ignored it will eventually go away and be forgotten for it really is of no use or matter when it comes down to it.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on Sub. I am starting to think you are not as smart as I gave you credit for. Of course all members will come to "church", it is the "class" that would be a choice to go to or not. lol
Once again, if you want a fair analogy your members would be forced to go to the lesson just as you want to inflict your nonsense on innocent school kids.

Actually I would not be averse to a proper class teaching both. Of course that would make creationism look even worse, once they realized how those crazy Christians totally abandoned the scientific method.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, if you want a fair analogy your members would be forced to go to the lesson just as you want to inflict your nonsense on innocent school kids.
Actually I would not be averse to a proper class teaching both. Of course that would make creationism look even worse, once they realized how those crazy Christians totally abandoned the scientific method.
I already said I don't think kids should have to/be forced to take a Christianity class. It should be their choice. Same as I stated about teaching evolution at church, go ahead but people should only come to it by choice.
fatbacks x

Portland, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Only be a coupla more years and white trash will have evolved back to the trees to throw s--t at each other.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes reality is a choice, some choose to believe in mythology.
Like you for instance......

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

briky wrote:
<quoted text>
I was never confused like you seem to be. That is just basic common sense answer to that post

No you were afraid, you were very afraid.
It was your common sense that told you to be.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

briky wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of a tick or mosquito bite. It annoys you and the more you scratch it the more it annoys you but if ignored it will eventually go away and be forgotten for it really is of no use or matter when it comes down to it.
So since I'm in your skin, you will come to know the full effect. It starts out like an annoying itch, you try to scratch but can't fix.
It wont go away though, soon you will be ripping chunks of flesh from yourself. Your skeleton will remain.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
I already said I don't think kids should have to/be forced to take a Christianity class. It should be their choice. Same as I stated about teaching evolution at church, go ahead but people should only come to it by choice.
Unfortunately, Creationism/ID is not observed in the real world, therefore they are not science.

There *IS* scientific evidence -- LOTS of it -- for the Theory of Evolution, therefore it is taught in science class AS Science.

Keep Creationism/ID in church, Private Schools, at home, or on street corners. But keep science in public school Science classes.

“Day is Day”

Level 3

Night is Night

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
No you were afraid, you were very afraid.
It was your common sense that told you to be.
Common sense tells me you are a dreamer and full of BS. That is all there is to say about you.
Lions, Tigers and Bears... OH MY! LMMFAO

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

briky wrote:
<quoted text>
Common sense tells me you are a dreamer and full of BS. That is all there is to say about you.
You thought common sense brought you here?
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

briky wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahaha!!!!

You've got me cracking up tonight! lol!
KJV

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

thewordofme wrote:
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
He asked for evidence for the flood.
So I gave him a very small sample.
I can't help it that there is so much evidence for the flood. "

There is NO scientifically valid evidence for a world-wide flood at ANY time in history
Not again. Boy atheist are thick.

“Day is Day”

Level 3

Night is Night

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> You thought common sense brought you here?
Now you are talking way out in left field and making up even more crap. I like it. I think it is funny to see you make up nonsense to feel better. LMAO

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

SnakeMeister wrote:
However, there is that part of science that is really nothing more than "theory", the same as the "Theory of Evolution" (1837) scientist whom we all know by the name of "Charles Darwin". Darwin's Theory of Evolution was just that, a "theory".
There was/is very little scientific proof that his theory actually held any water at all except for the fact that partial truths have been manufactured into whole truths to justify Darwin’s “theory”.
Link to the article:
http://www.examiner.com/article/god-s-holy-wo...
So you have no idea what "theory" means in the context of science .... and .... you just hate science because we don't include your god in it.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

Judged:

briky wrote:
<quoted text>
So you also believe in monsters under the bed. You should consider growing up.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 86,061 - 86,080 of111,977
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

161 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Word Association (Mar '10) 8 min Bezeer 15,622
What's your tip for the day? 8 min Husker D 32
WHo ARe YOu THinking ABout RIght NOw (Jul '13) 9 min honeymylove 1,054
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 9 min Bezeer 5,567
Message to Obama 11 min Enzo The Baker 501
sleeping naked and being chubby 12 min Enzo The Baker 20
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 12 min Spirit67_ 15,409
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 52 min wichita-rick 140,588
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Petal Power 34,791