Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#89947 May 21, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You're projecting and you're going to rot in hell with Hitler.
Considering your ideas of mercy you'll be right beside him.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#89948 May 21, 2013
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an active imagination.
That is not science.
You have an active imagination. Science is far beyond your understanding.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#89949 May 21, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah blah blah, if it isn't in the text it isn't in the text.
"Give strong drink unto him that is ready to perish, and wine unto those that be of heavy heart. Let him drink and forget his poverty, and remember his misery no more" (Prov. 31:6-7) and
"Go thy way, eat thy bread with joy, and drink thy wine with a merry heart; for God now accepteth thy works" (Eccle. 9:7) and
"Drink no longer water, but use a little wine for thy stomach's sake and thine often infirmities" (1 Tim. 5:23) and
"Thus saith the God of Israel, Every bottle shall be filled with wine:..." (Jer. 13:12) and
"...every one who thirsts, come to the waters; and he who has no money come buy and eat! Come, buy wine and milk...." (Isa. 55:1)
"Yea, the Lord will answer and say unto his people, Behold, I will send you corn, and wine, and oil, and ye shall be satisfied therewith" (Joel 2:19) and
"I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel...and they shall plant vineyards , and drink the wine thereof...." (Amos 9:14) and
"...then you shall turn it into money, and bind up the money in your hand, and go to the place which the Lord your God chooses, and spend the money for whatever you desire, oxen, or sheep, or wine or strong drink, whatever your appetite craves..." (Deut. 14:25-26 RSV) and
"Therefore God give thee of the dew of heaven, and the fatness of the earth, and plenty of corn and wine" (Gen. 27:28) and
"On this mountain the Lord of hosts will make for all peoples a feast of fat things, a feast of wine...." (Isa. 25:6 RSV)
And let's face it, watered down wine is no fun for anybody...
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#89950 May 21, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I've a got fix got that.
I know how to fix it, I sometimes forget. No biggie.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#89951 May 21, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
SMITE THEM! DROWN THEM I SAY!!!
>:-(
That one probably already does that.
KJV

United States

#89952 May 21, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>I've a got fix got that.[/QUOTE]

What?

Oh never mind!
HTS

Englewood, CO

#89953 May 21, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Then for GOD'S SAKE (literally), address it. For once.
<quoted text>
No I'm not. For if you recall I left it perfectly open to natural abiogenesis, or Goddidit with magic abiogenesis, or cloned in a vat by aliens from Rigel XII abiogenesis.
OR an unknown fourth option which no-one has considered simply because no-one has thought of it yet.
<quoted text>
Nope. I call that logic. The science of evolution is separate and long since demonstrated.
<quoted text>
BEEP! Sorry, Harry fails again due to putting his foot right in it again and blaming everyone else for his own big feet being covered in sh t.
If you acknowledge that abiogenesis might have required intelligent design, then what scientific reason do you have to assume that all of the diversification of life did not require intelligent design?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#89954 May 21, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Is this an omission that the genesis story is complete garbage?
The Genesis story has been proven to be true by its re enactment in the beginning of January, 1984. By this, God proved she is the first and the last and the story in Genesis is true. The legend of Lilith is just that, a Jewish legend.
KJV

United States

#89955 May 21, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
This is you same lie. Please make up some new interesting lies. "

Speaking of lies KJV, what truth is there in the bat being a fowl? And what fowl goes on all fours?

Lev. 11:13-20,

13 ¶And these are they which ye shall have in abomination among the fowls; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,

14 And the vulture, and the kite after his kind;

15 Every raven after his kind;

16 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,

17 And the little owl, and the cormorant, and the great owl,

18 And the swan, and the pelican, and the gier eagle,

19 And the stork, the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.

20 All fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you.
You don't know these simple answers?
Why are you even here if this is confusing you? This is more your style.

See spot run. Run spot run.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#89956 May 21, 2013
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>
If you acknowledge that abiogenesis might have required intelligent design, then what scientific reason do you have to assume that all of the diversification of life did not require intelligent design?
Simple. Only the complete and utter total lack of evidence.

Of course that doesn't rule it OUT. It never has been.

It's just we've been waiting at least 4,000 years for you boys to give it a reason to be ruled IN.

So uh, what's the "scientific theory" of IDC then?
KJV

United States

#89957 May 21, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>That made no sense.
And you're not a fundie that is so sad.

Better?
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#89958 May 21, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler is NOT rotting in hell. Hitler was a devout Christ accepting Christian. All you have to do to get accepted in Heaven is to have accepted Jesus and all is forgiven. Have you ever read your Bible?
Of course this also means that every aborted fetus is in hell along with ever American Indian before Columbus. And every mentally retarded and all children too young to understand. All the billions who were born before Jesus and everyone who has never heard of the guy; all are roasting in hell as we type through no fault of their own. WOW, what a God!
I am not a Christian and only the wicked go to hell.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#89959 May 21, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The Genesis story has been proven to be true by its re enactment in the beginning of January, 1984.
Ah. That makes sense.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#89960 May 21, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I've found it!!!
http://rossotron.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/Ja...
Found what?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#89961 May 21, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
And you're not a fundie that is so sad.
Better?
[/QUOTE]

Still makes no sense.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#89962 May 21, 2013
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>
You have an active imagination.
That is not science.
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course not, for those of you who stopped studying after dropping out of public school.
B-b-but HE'S A DOCTOR!

[/SARCASM]
KJV

United States

#89963 May 21, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Ah well, one addiction down, one to go!
Breathing?
KJV

United States

#89964 May 21, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Then for GOD'S SAKE (literally), address it. For once.

HTS wrote, "
In essence' you're declaring,, "Man is, therefore he evolved from a microbe" "

No I'm not. For if you recall I left it perfectly open to natural abiogenesis, or Goddidit with magic abiogenesis, or cloned in a vat by aliens from Rigel XII abiogenesis.

OR an unknown fourth option which no-one has considered simply because no-one has thought of it yet.

HTS wrote, "
And this you call "science"?"

Nope. I call that logic. The science of evolution is separate and long since demonstrated.

HTS wrote, "
You're nothing but a simplistic-minded atheist who is drunk on his own arrogance."

BEEP! Sorry, Harry fails again due to putting his foot right in it again and blaming everyone else for his own big feet being covered in sh t.
Everything evolved from rain falling on rocks and forming a mud puddle.

And the BB is when nothing exploded and created everything.

Plants evolved in to plant eating animals.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#89965 May 21, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a Christian and only the wicked go to hell.
You are wicked.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#89966 May 21, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus will judge rightly and he knows much more than any man has known about how to decide those things.
And where is God the father in this scheme of things? What role does he play? "My glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 22,557
Obama Impersonator 14 min Roy 10
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 16 min Hoosier Hillbilly 26,170
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 31 min Vector aka Victor... 6,354
A six word game (Dec '08) 35 min Hoosier Hillbilly 17,846
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 36 min Wolftracks 149,658
How's your weather today? (Mar '12) 37 min Spirit67_ 5,002
True or False Game 1 hr Vector aka Victor... 639
Goats Milk with Princess (Jan '10) 4 hr Michael 46,093
Reports: Google fined $2,000 for catching woman... 4 hr wichita-rick 4

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE