Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 219597 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89921 May 21, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>in fact, The Dude is one of the most prolific posters of facts about the theory of evolution.
Why tank ya sir! I've learned only a little from people during my time on various forums such as this over the years, mostly scientists. Or the smart ones whose info could be verified by the scientists. It doesn't help the fundies they argue from anti-reality either.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89922 May 21, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
This is you same lie. Please make up some new interesting lies.[/QUOTE]

Go boom. Irony meter duz it.

Level 1

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#89923 May 21, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You're projecting and you're going to rot in hell with Hitler.
Hitler is NOT rotting in hell. Hitler was a devout Christ accepting Christian. All you have to do to get accepted in Heaven is to have accepted Jesus and all is forgiven. Have you ever read your Bible?

Of course this also means that every aborted fetus is in hell along with ever American Indian before Columbus. And every mentally retarded and all children too young to understand. All the billions who were born before Jesus and everyone who has never heard of the guy; all are roasting in hell as we type through no fault of their own. WOW, what a God!
KJV

United States

#89924 May 21, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>I'm mentally ill."
Yup.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89925 May 21, 2013
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you're again regurgitating the same tired rhetoric of the garden-variety atheist stooge
BONG!!!

Bub, when I advise you so many times to NOT mention atheism I'm doing you a favour. But every time you decide to be stupid and give the game away and tell everyone you're arguing for Jewmagic.

Oh well, I tried. Carry on.(shrug)
HTS wrote:
who simpliy guzzles whatever koolaid is served by the MSM.
What's this MSM thing?

:-/
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89926 May 21, 2013
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>
If "the Dude" is your poster child for evolution you are hard-pressed indeed. He has failed on every count to provide one iota of scientific evidence in all of his meanderings.
Sure I have. In which case you should have no problem in addressing this then:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89927 May 21, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I would be in a MUCH better predicament than an unbeliever would be in facing God.
No, you would be yelling "NOT THE NUTS! NOT THE NUTS!!!"

And Thor would smile...
KJV

United States

#89928 May 21, 2013
The Dude wrote:
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
This is you same lie. Please make up some new interesting lies. "

Go boom. Irony meter duz it.
I've a got fix got that.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89929 May 21, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>John 10:17-18 states Christ laid down his life, NO MAN took the life from him, he had the power to lay down his life and take it back again.
Bingo.

Hence no sacrifice.
Patriot wrote:
1 Cor 15:12-20 If Christ did not rise from the dead then our faith is vain, ifin this life only we have hope we are men most miserable(V 19)
Yup. Explains why you're a miserable bunch of death-worshippers who want everyone to be like you.(shrug)
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89930 May 21, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The wicked go astray from the womb, as soon as they be born speaking lies. They cry for no reason.
A-HOLES!!!!

>:-(
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89931 May 21, 2013
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, either way you lose.
If there is life after death, you live in everlasting shame.
If there is no life after death, you will never be vindicated.
What makes you tick?
Does it just feel good to believe that you're a descendent from a worm? Is that the level of your true self esteem?*
Pascal fail.

Level 1

Location hidden

#89932 May 21, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
This is you same lie. Please make up some new interesting lies.[/QUOTE]

Speaking of lies KJV, what truth is there in the bat being a fowl? And what fowl goes on all fours?

Lev. 11:13-20,

13 ¶And these are they which ye shall have in abomination among the fowls; they shall not be eaten, they are an abomination: the eagle, and the ossifrage, and the ospray,

14 And the vulture, and the kite after his kind;

15 Every raven after his kind;

16 And the owl, and the night hawk, and the cuckow, and the hawk after his kind,

17 And the little owl, and the cormorant, and the great owl,

18 And the swan, and the pelican, and the gier eagle,

19 And the stork, the heron after her kind, and the lapwing, and the bat.

20 All fowls that creep, going upon all four, shall be an abomination unto you.

Level 1

Location hidden

#89933 May 21, 2013
GOD: "...and the bat."

Planet earth to God, the bat is not a bird.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89934 May 21, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Time will tell. I ended the cold war, restored pride to the military and got the Jews out of Russia. I do believe I speak for God and he has made my mouth like a sharp sword.
I've found it!!!

http://rossotron.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/Ja...

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#89936 May 21, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're not. Sad.
That made no sense.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89937 May 21, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Romans 1:4 "..declared to be the Son of God with power according to the Spirit of holiness,by the resurrection from the dead" Matt 28:18 "..all power has been given to me in heaven and on the earth"...I could give many more but you would just scoff
Yes we would.
FREE SERVANT
#89938 May 21, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hitler is NOT rotting in hell. Hitler was a devout Christ accepting Christian. All you have to do to get accepted in Heaven is to have accepted Jesus and all is forgiven. Have you ever read your Bible?
Of course this also means that every aborted fetus is in hell along with ever American Indian before Columbus. And every mentally retarded and all children too young to understand. All the billions who were born before Jesus and everyone who has never heard of the guy; all are roasting in hell as we type through no fault of their own. WOW, what a God!
Jesus will judge rightly and he knows much more than any man has known about how to decide those things.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89939 May 21, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"Satan's Brew"?!?
Wow. Just....wow.
http://brightlightsfilm.com/67/67_images/67sa...

(mildly nsfw)
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89940 May 21, 2013
Robert Stevens wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your problem not mine. I know I have a soul, and my existence don't end with the stoppage of the brain.
Then in which case you should have no problem with consenting to an unlicensed medical procedure whereby I surgically open your cranium and introduce a food-blender to your brain. What's that you say? You're busy?
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89941 May 21, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>In my younger days I did play around with it more than I should have and had my high flying adventuress,yes I know that while under the influence one say and do things they would not normally do. I am in my early 50's now. When I got in my late 30's I seen that I needed to let those things go. One thing I noticed I had more $$ in my pocket and no headaches in the morning. I have lived life on both sides of the fence and I like the side I am on now MUCH better.
Ah well, one addiction down, one to go!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Thousands of demonstrators protest Trump in Atl... 3 min swampmudd 1,265
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min Europe 71,199
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 14 min Taanvi 83,580
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 14 min -Papa-Smurf- 23,096
Why Won't Men Admit They Wear Pantyhose? (Feb '10) 19 min james52 329
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 23 min Mustang GT Girl 37,693
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 27 min Mustang GT Girl 10,944
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 47 min honeymylove 211,397
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 53 min honeymylove 3,222
Back In The Day ... for the third time! 9 hr wichita-rick 241
More from around the web