Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,241)

Showing posts 84,801 - 84,820 of111,870
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The positive commandment was to be fruitful and multiply. You can't do that by committing sodomy. By fam do you mean family? Because incest was also prohibited.
It was promoted. Since Adam and Eve were the only two humans created, according to scripture.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Mugwump wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you mental?
You had to ask?

:-p
The Iron Dick

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. The bible says of the Jews that God will bless those that bless them, and curse those that curse them. It's suicide to hate the Jews.
Jews killed the Christ 2013 years ago...

Jst like Jews exterminated 65 Million Russians iN USSR!!

GeNOicide!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

HTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, there was a time when I accepted evolution. I never swallowed it hook, line and sinker as you do, but during academic training I did naively drink a bit of evo-koolaid.{/QUOTE]

Academic training is something you've been no-where near. If you have, it had NOTHING to do with the sciences.

[QUOTE who="HTS"]CS Lewis
Is utterly irrelevant.
HTS wrote:
wrote that he was once an atheist
Atheism is utterly irrelevant. It is only relevant to YOU because you think your invisible Jew wizard did things differently. It does not matter a dime because science works the same way no matter what you believe or don't believe, and no matter who you vote for.
HTS wrote:
You, SZ, Kitten, Mike, Dogen and others consistently reaffirm to me the absolute absurdity of the evolutionary hypothesis. When I listen to the utter BS that you spew to defend your beliefs, I realize even more how baseless your religion is. Your dogma is utterly indefensible, and that fact is apparent to all who understand science.
Apparently not, since you've never displayed the slightest amount of scientific understanding in the first place, and the scientific community disagrees with you. The ONLY people who do just so happen to be religious, with the exception of the very occasional crank.
HTS wrote:
You think that sickle cell anemia and citrate production in E.Coli proves that man evolved from a worm? And this you call SCIENCE?
I see you're resorting to the deconstruction of caricatures again instead of dealing with what is actually posted. This is why you fail. This is why you always fail. This is why you always will fail. Your ONLY hope is in the political arena. You NEED to install theocracy. Without which you have nothing.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

HTS wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in the validity of science...which is why I reject evolution. There is no science behind it...none.
We have long since demonstrated otherwise. Still waiting for you to address it with anything other than "OH NO IT ISN'T!!!"

If you DID believe in the validity of science you would not reject ALL science. You're a YEC for feck's sake.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
It was promoted. Since Adam and Eve were the only two humans created, according to scripture.
In the beginning, incest was necessary. Eve was Adams' daughter. Cain and his wife were siblings. Even as late as Abraham, Sarah was his half sister. Times change and the law does with it.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. The bible says of the Jews that God will bless those that bless them, and curse those that curse them. It's suicide to hate the Jews.
It still endorses hatred.

Heck, you just attempted to justify the genocide of babies.

(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

The Iron Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Jews killed the Christ 2013 years ago...
GeNOicide!!!!
Look, limpdick, your BS isn't even relevant to this thread. Go here and have some fun:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

HTS wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in the validity of science...which is why I reject evolution. There is no science behind it...none.
So ... you don't know what science is or what evidence is.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

The Iron Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Jews killed the Christ 2013 years ago...
GeNOicide!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jesus was not the Messiah, he was Satans' emissary on earth. The Jews did not have him killed, it was the multitudes that followed him. Jesus wanted to be crucified because he thought it would fulfill scripture. Jesus said, "Take up your cross and follow me". If the Jews had their way, they would've stoned him to death according to Jewish law. And Jesus ain't comin back.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>In the beginning, incest was necessary. Eve was Adams' daughter. Cain and his wife were siblings. Even as late as Abraham, Sarah was his half sister. Times change and the law does with it.
Which is why there is no-one left alive today.

See what I mean? You're totally effed up. Do not have kids, do not go near them and for your own safety and that of others please check yourself into the nearest psychatric facility asap.
The Great Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So ... you don't know what science is or what evidence is.
Science is joke..
We are HUMANS not ROBOTS....Some of us is Inferior and some Superior....you dumb Jew...what do you not know?

Are you retarded?

Your Tribe killed millions in USSR!
Now you run America you Materialistic Trash!!!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
It still endorses hatred.
Heck, you just attempted to justify the genocide of babies.
(shrug)
It's not genocide, it's called infanticide. God hates the wicked. If that's endorsing hate, then I guess it does.
The Great Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

Jews promote Abortiot because they want to exterminate innocent humans!!

Zionist Satan!

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

The Great Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>Science is joke..
We are HUMANS not ROBOTS....Some of us is Inferior and some Superior....you dumb Jew...what do you not know?
Are you retarded?
Your Tribe killed millions in USSR!
Now you run America you Materialistic Trash!!!
I run America? How did I get put in charge of three countries? When did this happen? Why is it that I can't do anything if I am in charge?

The irony is that you are actually endorsing people be robots, you blame everyone else for your own situation, you failed in life, now you have to blame anyone but yourself for that.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why there is no-one left alive today.
See what I mean? You're totally effed up. Do not have kids, do not go near them and for your own safety and that of others please check yourself into the nearest psychatric facility asap.
You're projecting Dude. You're the one who just admitted to being mental. Isaiah 54:1 "Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing and cry aloud thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord". I have 5 adopted children. Elijah, Gabrielle, Michael, David, and Deborah. I admit that I am mental. Psalm 38:7. I am also lucid.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You're projecting Dude. You're the one who just admitted to being mental. Isaiah 54:1 "Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing and cry aloud thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord". I have 5 adopted children. Elijah, Gabrielle, Michael, David, and Deborah. I admit that I am mental. Psalm 38:7. I am also lucid.
So you have chosen to place 5 children in danger.
I love Inferior Races

Podgorica, Montenegro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I run America? How did I get put in charge of three countries? When did this happen? Why is it that I can't do anything if I am in charge?
The irony is that you are actually endorsing people be robots, you blame everyone else for your own situation, you failed in life, now you have to blame anyone but yourself for that.
All Jews and Guilty!
Every Jew is the problem of our Lifes...

I suport Iran and hope Iran NUKE Evil IsraHELL!!!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have chosen to place 5 children in danger.
Most of them are older than I am KK. "Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou may make princes in all the earth". They are the legendary bible figures and have all been reincarnated. A prince is a son of a king and in prophecy both Michael and David are called princes. Gabriel is a woman and her name is Gabrielle.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Most of them are older than I am KK. "Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou may make princes in all the earth". They are the legendary bible figures and have all been reincarnated. A prince is a son of a king and in prophecy both Michael and David are called princes. Gabriel is a woman and her name is Gabrielle.
Everyone was Cleopatra in a past life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,801 - 84,820 of111,870
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••