Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 173957 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

The Great Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#89681 May 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So ... you don't know what science is or what evidence is.
Science is joke..
We are HUMANS not ROBOTS....Some of us is Inferior and some Superior....you dumb Jew...what do you not know?

Are you retarded?

Your Tribe killed millions in USSR!
Now you run America you Materialistic Trash!!!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#89682 May 19, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
It still endorses hatred.
Heck, you just attempted to justify the genocide of babies.
(shrug)
It's not genocide, it's called infanticide. God hates the wicked. If that's endorsing hate, then I guess it does.
The Great Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#89683 May 19, 2013
Jews promote Abortiot because they want to exterminate innocent humans!!

Zionist Satan!

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#89684 May 19, 2013
The Great Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>Science is joke..
We are HUMANS not ROBOTS....Some of us is Inferior and some Superior....you dumb Jew...what do you not know?
Are you retarded?
Your Tribe killed millions in USSR!
Now you run America you Materialistic Trash!!!
I run America? How did I get put in charge of three countries? When did this happen? Why is it that I can't do anything if I am in charge?

The irony is that you are actually endorsing people be robots, you blame everyone else for your own situation, you failed in life, now you have to blame anyone but yourself for that.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#89685 May 19, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Which is why there is no-one left alive today.
See what I mean? You're totally effed up. Do not have kids, do not go near them and for your own safety and that of others please check yourself into the nearest psychatric facility asap.
You're projecting Dude. You're the one who just admitted to being mental. Isaiah 54:1 "Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing and cry aloud thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord". I have 5 adopted children. Elijah, Gabrielle, Michael, David, and Deborah. I admit that I am mental. Psalm 38:7. I am also lucid.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#89686 May 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You're projecting Dude. You're the one who just admitted to being mental. Isaiah 54:1 "Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing and cry aloud thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the Lord". I have 5 adopted children. Elijah, Gabrielle, Michael, David, and Deborah. I admit that I am mental. Psalm 38:7. I am also lucid.
So you have chosen to place 5 children in danger.
I love Inferior Races

Podgorica, Montenegro

#89687 May 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
I run America? How did I get put in charge of three countries? When did this happen? Why is it that I can't do anything if I am in charge?
The irony is that you are actually endorsing people be robots, you blame everyone else for your own situation, you failed in life, now you have to blame anyone but yourself for that.
All Jews and Guilty!
Every Jew is the problem of our Lifes...

I suport Iran and hope Iran NUKE Evil IsraHELL!!!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#89688 May 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have chosen to place 5 children in danger.
Most of them are older than I am KK. "Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou may make princes in all the earth". They are the legendary bible figures and have all been reincarnated. A prince is a son of a king and in prophecy both Michael and David are called princes. Gabriel is a woman and her name is Gabrielle.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#89689 May 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Most of them are older than I am KK. "Instead of thy fathers shall be thy children, whom thou may make princes in all the earth". They are the legendary bible figures and have all been reincarnated. A prince is a son of a king and in prophecy both Michael and David are called princes. Gabriel is a woman and her name is Gabrielle.
Everyone was Cleopatra in a past life.
KJV

United States

#89690 May 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone was Cleopatra in a past life.
Not me!

I was JFK I like 3 letter names.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#89691 May 19, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Not me!
I was JFK I like 3 letter names.[/QUOTE]

Good attempt at a joke, but it fell a bit flat at the end. ;)
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#89692 May 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone was Cleopatra in a past life.
You're joking, KK. I'm not. If there is an incarnation, then reincarnation is also possible.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#89693 May 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>You're joking, KK. I'm not. If there is an incarnation, then reincarnation is also possible.
If you are not joking, then you are as delusional as all theists, perhaps more actually since you have gone that extra leap.

Also, I was not joking, it's an adage many skeptics know all too well, because it holds true, even in your case. Everyone was Cleopatra in a previous life.
imagine2011

Southaven, MS

#89694 May 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. The bible says of the Jews that God will bless those that bless them, and curse those that curse them. It's suicide to hate the Jews.
Totally agree.

Isaiah 60:12 ESV
For the nation and kingdom that will not serve you shall perish; those nations shall be utterly laid waste.

Genesis 12:3 ESV /
I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

“The Edge”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#89695 May 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you in charge of him too? Just tell him to stfu lol.
He so stupid he handed you the keys to his kingdom , dumb dictators...lmao!

“The Edge”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Of Tomorow

#89696 May 19, 2013
I love Inferior Races wrote:
<quoted text>All Jews and Guilty!
So are you a vegetable or a mineral?
HTS

Williston, ND

#89697 May 19, 2013
You are one sick human being.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#89698 May 19, 2013
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sick human being.
Holy Crap!!

I totally agree with HST. Someone take my temperature!

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#89699 May 20, 2013
Are you perfect ?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#89700 May 20, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>In the beginning, incest was necessary. Eve was Adams' daughter. Cain and his wife were siblings. Even as late as Abraham, Sarah was his half sister. Times change and the law does with it.
i thought Cain married from the people of the land of nod or some sort? who created those people?

Eve was a clone of Adam, if you believe the bible...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 4 min Crazy Jae 8,733
Can a grapefruit be supple? Yes or no? 4 min andet1987 8
Only Three Word (Nov '09) 7 min Crazy Jae 12,087
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 7 min streetglidehoney 43,905
Words that annoy you? 9 min Crazy Jae 29
The last word in the sentence must rhyme with t... 11 min andet1987 34
News Woman Busted After Posting Selfie in Stolen Dress (Jul '14) 13 min Crazy Jae 22
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 14 min Satan 169,591
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 15 min Mechanic 2,546
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 34 min DondoDork 29,749
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 42 min DILF 13,388
More from around the web