Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 223190 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#89664 May 19, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are jews so different if everyone is supposed to have evolved from monkeys, wouldn't they also be in the same catagory as every other ape/human on earth?
Why do you single out jews, of all of the people on earth?
Funny, this type of hatred has been prophecied in the Bible to happen all thru history, and it happens over and over and is still happening.
Biblical prophecy proven...again.
History repeats itself. We don't learn from our mistakes.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#89665 May 19, 2013
imagine2011 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are jews so different if everyone is supposed to have evolved from monkeys, wouldn't they also be in the same catagory as every other ape/human on earth?
Why do you single out jews, of all of the people on earth?
Funny, this type of hatred has been prophecied in the Bible to happen all thru history, and it happens over and over and is still happening.
Biblical prophecy proven...again.
Incorrect, the bible endorses that kind of hatred.
HTS

Mandan, ND

#89666 May 19, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Bub, THINK about what you're saying. Are Christians REALLY "silent"? Srsly?
You've been spewing the same bs VERY LOUDLY for 150 years. Yet you've never been able to back up your claims once. In the meantime evolution by natural selection has gone from a tentative hypothesis proposed by Darwin to the most successful scientific theory in the educated world. And you fundies are still whining that it's all a massive world-wide atheistic conspiracy because an invisible magic Jew did it all differently because it sez so in an old book which says the Earth is flat.
<quoted text>
Exceedingly.
It should be no problem for you to demonstrate then.(shrug)
In the meantime you fundies are telling everyone the Flinstones is a science documentary and that somehow the entire science community worldwide are foolish for not believing you.
<quoted text>
Wake up to what? The fantasies of a cult of reality-denying death worshippers? Don't be stupid.
Dude, there was a time when I accepted evolution. I never swallowed it hook, line and sinker as you do, but during academic training I did naively drink a bit of evo-koolaid.

CS Lewis wrote that he was once an atheist, but gradually changed his mind because of the fallacious arguments he saw in those who professed Darwinism. He saw it as a religion rather than science.

I feel the same way. You, SZ, Kitten, Mike, Dogen and others consistently reaffirm to me the absolute absurdity of the evolutionary hypothesis. When I listen to the utter BS that you spew to defend your beliefs, I realize even more how baseless your religion is. Your dogma is utterly indefensible, and that fact is apparent to all who understand science.

You think that sickle cell anemia and citrate production in E.Coli proves that man evolved from a worm? And this you call SCIENCE?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#89667 May 19, 2013
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, there was a time when I accepted evolution. I never swallowed it hook, line and sinker as you do, but during academic training I did naively drink a bit of evo-koolaid.
CS Lewis wrote that he was once an atheist, but gradually changed his mind because of the fallacious arguments he saw in those who professed Darwinism. He saw it as a religion rather than science.
I feel the same way. You, SZ, Kitten, Mike, Dogen and others consistently reaffirm to me the absolute absurdity of the evolutionary hypothesis. When I listen to the utter BS that you spew to defend your beliefs, I realize even more how baseless your religion is. Your dogma is utterly indefensible, and that fact is apparent to all who understand science.
You think that sickle cell anemia and citrate production in E.Coli proves that man evolved from a worm? And this you call SCIENCE?
Funny that you mention me. It's funny because I was raised as a Mormon christian, they did not deny science at all, matter of fact the ward I grew up in was populated by mostly ..... scientists, so most of our discussions were scientific and how the religious texts fit in actual science, and those which didn't were just considered allegory. I knew more about evolution when I was ten than you do now, you could take a lesson from the church leaders there.
HTS

Mandan, ND

#89668 May 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that you mention me. It's funny because I was raised as a Mormon christian, they did not deny science at all, matter of fact the ward I grew up in was populated by mostly ..... scientists, so most of our discussions were scientific and how the religious texts fit in actual science, and those which didn't were just considered allegory. I knew more about evolution when I was ten than you do now, you could take a lesson from the church leaders there.
I believe in the validity of science...which is why I reject evolution. There is no science behind it...none.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#89669 May 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect, the bible endorses that kind of hatred.
Wrong. The bible says of the Jews that God will bless those that bless them, and curse those that curse them. It's suicide to hate the Jews.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89670 May 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The positive commandment was to be fruitful and multiply. You can't do that by committing sodomy. By fam do you mean family? Because incest was also prohibited.
It was promoted. Since Adam and Eve were the only two humans created, according to scripture.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89671 May 19, 2013
Mugwump wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you mental?
You had to ask?

:-p
The Iron Dick

Podgorica, Montenegro

#89672 May 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. The bible says of the Jews that God will bless those that bless them, and curse those that curse them. It's suicide to hate the Jews.
Jews killed the Christ 2013 years ago...

Jst like Jews exterminated 65 Million Russians iN USSR!!

GeNOicide!!!!
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89673 May 19, 2013
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, there was a time when I accepted evolution. I never swallowed it hook, line and sinker as you do, but during academic training I did naively drink a bit of evo-koolaid.{/QUOTE]

Academic training is something you've been no-where near. If you have, it had NOTHING to do with the sciences.

[QUOTE who="HTS"]CS Lewis
Is utterly irrelevant.
HTS wrote:
wrote that he was once an atheist
Atheism is utterly irrelevant. It is only relevant to YOU because you think your invisible Jew wizard did things differently. It does not matter a dime because science works the same way no matter what you believe or don't believe, and no matter who you vote for.
HTS wrote:
You, SZ, Kitten, Mike, Dogen and others consistently reaffirm to me the absolute absurdity of the evolutionary hypothesis. When I listen to the utter BS that you spew to defend your beliefs, I realize even more how baseless your religion is. Your dogma is utterly indefensible, and that fact is apparent to all who understand science.
Apparently not, since you've never displayed the slightest amount of scientific understanding in the first place, and the scientific community disagrees with you. The ONLY people who do just so happen to be religious, with the exception of the very occasional crank.
HTS wrote:
I see you're resorting to the deconstruction of caricatures again instead of dealing with what is actually posted. This is why you fail. This is why you always fail. This is why you always will fail. Your ONLY hope is in the political arena. You NEED to install theocracy. Without which you have nothing.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89674 May 19, 2013
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe in the validity of science...which is why I reject evolution. There is no science behind it...none.
We have long since demonstrated otherwise. Still waiting for you to address it with anything other than "OH NO IT ISN'T!!!"

If you DID believe in the validity of science you would not reject ALL science. You're a YEC for feck's sake.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#89675 May 19, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
It was promoted. Since Adam and Eve were the only two humans created, according to scripture.
In the beginning, incest was necessary. Eve was Adams' daughter. Cain and his wife were siblings. Even as late as Abraham, Sarah was his half sister. Times change and the law does with it.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89676 May 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong. The bible says of the Jews that God will bless those that bless them, and curse those that curse them. It's suicide to hate the Jews.
It still endorses hatred.

Heck, you just attempted to justify the genocide of babies.

(shrug)
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89677 May 19, 2013
The Iron Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Jews killed the Christ 2013 years ago...
GeNOicide!!!!
Look, limpdick, your BS isn't even relevant to this thread. Go here and have some fun:

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/judaism

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#89678 May 19, 2013
HTS wrote:
<quoted text>
So ... you don't know what science is or what evidence is.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#89679 May 19, 2013
The Iron Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Jews killed the Christ 2013 years ago...
GeNOicide!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v0tGrozx_XIXX
Jesus was not the Messiah, he was Satans' emissary on earth. The Jews did not have him killed, it was the multitudes that followed him. Jesus wanted to be crucified because he thought it would fulfill scripture. Jesus said, "Take up your cross and follow me". If the Jews had their way, they would've stoned him to death according to Jewish law. And Jesus ain't comin back.
The Dude

Macclesfield, UK

#89680 May 19, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>In the beginning, incest was necessary. Eve was Adams' daughter. Cain and his wife were siblings. Even as late as Abraham, Sarah was his half sister. Times change and the law does with it.
Which is why there is no-one left alive today.

See what I mean? You're totally effed up. Do not have kids, do not go near them and for your own safety and that of others please check yourself into the nearest psychatric facility asap.
The Great Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#89681 May 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So ... you don't know what science is or what evidence is.
Science is joke..
We are HUMANS not ROBOTS....Some of us is Inferior and some Superior....you dumb Jew...what do you not know?

Are you retarded?

Your Tribe killed millions in USSR!
Now you run America you Materialistic Trash!!!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#89682 May 19, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
It still endorses hatred.
Heck, you just attempted to justify the genocide of babies.
(shrug)
It's not genocide, it's called infanticide. God hates the wicked. If that's endorsing hate, then I guess it does.
The Great Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#89683 May 19, 2013
Jews promote Abortiot because they want to exterminate innocent humans!!

Zionist Satan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 Word Advice (Good or Bad) (Dec '14) 2 min Faerydust 6,458
True False Game (Jun '11) 10 min Faerydust 16,018
Poll How Long Have You Won in "Last Post Wins" thread? (Jan '09) 14 min quilterqueen 7,052
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 15 min CJ Rocker 226,080
Last two letters into two new words... (Jun '15) 17 min Faerydust 7,235
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 17 min quilterqueen 18,028
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 18 min quilterqueen 34,394
Does anyone remember? (Apr '13) 2 hr Faith 1,976
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 2 hr Faith 6,753
Denny Crain's Place (May '10) 2 hr F_R_E_D 32,415
More from around the web