Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“THERE IS NO GOD”

Level 1

Since: Feb 09

Northern California

#89407 May 18, 2013
The Great Iron Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>Watch this video!!
This is proof!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v0tGrozx_XIXX
I clicked on your link and was taken to a stupid video having nothing to do with this discussion, I watched about 15 seconds of it, you need to be reported to topix for your spam.

Not everyone on the earth believes just any old tale they are told. I know that that dog and pony show has worked in the past, but some of us are evolving and becoming conscious while the rest of you go to church.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#89408 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>Watch this video!!
This is proof!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =v0tGrozx_XIXX
No, it is a video made by antisemites. It is not proof, it is not even evidence.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#89409 May 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why do you keep forgetting to add the facts that suggest this assumption of yours?
The facts are that systems are programed and they must be maintained and conform to familiar patterns.
The Great Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#89410 May 18, 2013
Reverend Alan wrote:
<quoted text>
I clicked on your link and was taken to a stupid video having nothing to do with this discussion, I watched about 15 seconds of it, you need to be reported to topix for your spam.
Not everyone on the earth believes just any old tale they are told. I know that that dog and pony show has worked in the past, but some of us are evolving and becoming conscious while the rest of you go to church.
Bolshevik Jews killed 65 Million Russians in USSR!!

JEWS control Mass Media in USA!
You are brainwash by Jewish media...
Wathc video at least 2 minutes,and you will know what I think!
The Great Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#89411 May 18, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it is a video made by antisemites. It is not proof, it is not even evidence.
Jews are NOT semitic!!

Jews Killing Palestinians...what is that?

Jewish Bolshevism or Jewish Fascism?

Jews want to push Gun Control like they did in USSR!
They want to make us SLAVES!!

This is fact!

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#89412 May 18, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Understanding how God has patterned systems to work will lead to cures of all kinds.
But none of you even produce a how, not one of you. All you do is assert "who," which answers no questions. So, HOW did your god do it all?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#89413 May 18, 2013
creationist wrote:
Evolution has been proven wrong long ago and there are too many gaps.
And plenty filled:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...

And from the gaps that are left, scientific predictions are made.

Successfully.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#89414 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>Jews are NOT semitic!!
Jews Killing Palestinians...what is that?
Jewish Bolshevism or Jewish Fascism?
Jews want to push Gun Control like they did in USSR!
They want to make us SLAVES!!
This is fact!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4H-qOUmCrIUXX
your religious bigotry is pathetic, go peddle it elsewhere, most of the people here already know of the inherently divisive nature of your cults...
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#89415 May 18, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
How can I be violating the law of non-contradiction when GOD and/ or nature endowed humanity with the ability to choose innately?
God is omniscient and all-knowing, making free will utterly redundant. You have violated the law of non-contradiction.
Infinite Force wrote:
This is not a violation of the law of non-contradiction because i am trying to protect what GOD and/or nature endowed us with!
You failed. Therefore you have violated the law of non-contradiction.
Infinite Force wrote:
You disagreeing and trying to take away humanity on planet earth ability to choose is in violation of the law of non-contradiction!
Merely disagreeing with you does not violate the law of non-contradiction. Thus the fact that I have not violated the law of non-contradiction means you have violated the law of non-contradiction. I am not taking away or even trying to take away humanity's ability to choose. You have violated the law of non-contradiction.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#89416 May 18, 2013
creationist wrote:
No evolutionist has ever been able to answer this one question before.
Sure they have.
creationist wrote:
How do we tell right from wrong?
Well for one thing, it's NOT by saying: "God said so!"
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#89417 May 18, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
But none of you even produce a how, not one of you. All you do is assert "who," which answers no questions. So, HOW did your god do it all?
He done it with his Word and commands in the beginning.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#89418 May 18, 2013
creationist wrote:
<quoted text>
Better to believe in a god than believing that we came from a rock. Don't tell me that yours makes sense and my doesn't until you can actually prove what you believe.
I just presented a linky that did. Your opinion of which is "better" is irrelevant.
The Great Iron Dictator

Podgorica, Montenegro

#89419 May 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your religious bigotry is pathetic, go peddle it elsewhere, most of the people here already know of the inherently divisive nature of your cults...
What about Secular Bigotry by People like you?
I mean it si not Me who lick the ass of other People,but people like you!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#89420 May 18, 2013
creationist wrote:
I will start to believe you if you can tell me how a soup can change to becoming the most complexed organism in the world.
No you won't. Creationists don't care about evidence. Especially since Goddidit with magic makes any kind of scientific evidence utterly redundant.

The beginning of life (abiogenesis) is currently under research by numerous scientific organisations all over the world, however it has not been resolved as yet. This is not surprising when one considers we're talking about an event with countless unknown variables that occurred over an unknown period of time over 3.5 billion years ago. But they have made some progress, as the ingredients of life are known to occur naturally, all the way up to RNA. The trick is getting from RNA to DNA.

However this has no bearing at all whatsoever on the validity of evolution, the validity of which has long been established.
creationist wrote:
Plus how did the moon,the stars, the sun, and the universe come to be in the first place?
That's the Big Bang theory you're referring to. Also not relevant to the validity of evolution.

St. Croix valley

#89421 May 18, 2013
<quoted text>What about Secular Bigotry by People like you?
I mean it si not Me who lick the ass of other People,but people like you!
no, I have clear and proveable facts to back up my aversion to your cults. that is not bigotry, that is reason and sanity.

and I can argue my points rationally, unlike you.

take your bigotry elsewhere.

St. Croix valley

#89422 May 18, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>He done it with his Word and commands in the beginning.
what "he"? your god is a proven myth and no other god has one single shred of evidence to show it might possibly even exist...

you are basing your concept on a proven myth.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#89423 May 18, 2013
creationist wrote:
<quoted text> wrong carbon dating doesn't work. Want proof? How's this. The found a mammoth in the ice and used carbon dating to date it. They said that one part was older than a different part of the same animal!
That's not proof. That's creationists not understanding/misrepresenting the process. What you have to remember is that different dating techniques can only be used in certain situations, and even when used it will be noted if the results are tentative due to complications. Creationists on the other hand will claim that it's wrong by using it deliberately in the wrong manner and wrong situations to get incorrect results just so they can claim it's wrong, for instance dating samples without removing zircon contamination.

I can even prove that you accept carbon dating. Only when it is convenient of course.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#89424 May 18, 2013
creationist wrote:
becoming the most complexed organism in the world.
What IS the most complex organism in the world? How is complexity measured?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#89425 May 18, 2013
creationist wrote:
I would also like to know how the laws of physics were invented!
Just curious - if you are able to come up with any questions anyone is unable to answer, does this in your mind mean that it justifies invisible Jewish magic as the default "explanation"?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#89426 May 18, 2013
creationist wrote:
<quoted text>
And they have actually found true scientific evidence that evolution is true? If so please tell me where to find this.
Here's just a smidge that is more than enough:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/evolution/T9Q...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min JailBroke 147,089
Al-Qaeda 6 min What Russia Thinks 6
'Hoosier Hillbilly' or 'Barack Obama' Who'd Be... 10 min Mechanic 17
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 14 min AmyFaith 137,718
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 31 min Poop On Coupon 6,993
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 31 min Alias 54,596
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 32 min Grace Nerissa 36,460
I Like..... (Mar '14) 41 min The Paisan 317
Stolen Jaguar Found 46 Years Later 2 hr Pile Of Junk 6
What's your tip for the day? 3 hr JailBroke 1,051
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••