Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,221)

Showing posts 84,401 - 84,420 of106,046
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, seriously - stop. You sound like an idiot.
OK Man, I see that you just don't get it. I give up for tonight.

“Happy New Year”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
You don't know shlt.
Go back to your fake guitar, somehow you think that suppose to look cool?
I was promoted to a warrant Officer. Look it up idiot. What a shlt bag [/QUOTE]Watch out Mike. I think Frank Burns wants to do something he can't tell about with you. I would check with him, but I believe we can't ask.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
RPG?
Rum powered godbot?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I was instantly promoted at graduation of boot camp. Again look it up I am hiding nothing this is common place.
You are a liar and never went to bootcamp.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you know?
Just a guess. Like I guess that Jim Bloggs stuck in the psych ward probably really isn't in contact with the evil Emperor Zurrg of the 12th dimension. Both claims are equally valid, plus you're a known liar for Jesus.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
You don't know shlt.
Go back to your fake guitar, somehow you think that suppose to look cool?
I was promoted to a warrant Officer. Look it up idiot. What a shlt bag [/QUOTE]

I ain't buying it. You may have been but it certainly wasn't anywhere near 'instant'. There is a fairly extensive review process before anyone goes to OCS. IQs, SATs, etc are only one of many necessary qualifications.

BTW, a real guitar and playing any musical instrument *is* cool. You're just pissed because you can't even hum correctly.

Is 'shit bag' a common Christian expression? Just asking.
Patriot

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
And probably grown up by now too, from the little Cub Scouts you lost in the woods.
Now please tell me again the number of years you served and to what rank you acquired,
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Maybe if we stop the personal attacks on here, we could get back to the topic at hand and come up with ways of understanding mechanisms that produce change in natural systems, or something.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
Maybe if we stop the personal attacks on here, we could get back to the topic at hand and come up with ways of understanding mechanisms that produce change in natural systems, or something.
Those ways have already been discovered and are understood… by some and ignored by others.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Those ways have already been discovered and are understood&#8230; by some and ignored by others.
Well maybe they shouldn't ignore this. Our Earth is a balanced system and minor changes and little stimulus might drive great change.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe they shouldn't ignore this. Our Earth is a balanced system and minor changes and little stimulus might drive great change.
...and you feel this is a relevation of some sort?

Have you not been reading the reports of the impact of mankind on Climate Change?
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
...and you feel this is a relevation of some sort?
Have you not been reading the reports of the impact of mankind on Climate Change?
I know what you are saying, but understanding how systems balance and reach stability to function may help future generations to solve problems.
Patriot

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Well maybe they shouldn't ignore this. Our Earth is a balanced system and minor changes and little stimulus might drive great change.
Over time it has been noted changes of weather/ climate patterns "cycles" have occurred.One needs to consider the sources of and from which all these schemes come from.A lot of folks stood to make boo koo $ if all that climate laws,etc passed. any fines revenue would have went into the pockets of the "golbal elites" and done nothing to help environment.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Over time it has been noted changes of weather/ climate patterns "cycles" have occurred.One needs to consider the sources of and from which all these schemes come from.A lot of folks stood to make boo koo $ if all that climate laws,etc passed. any fines revenue would have went into the pockets of the "golbal elites" and done nothing to help environment.
Yes Sir, rich folk want to get richer and then they die leaving a lot of it stacked up sometimes.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Over time it has been noted changes of weather/ climate patterns "cycles" have occurred.One needs to consider the sources of and from which all these schemes come from.A lot of folks stood to make boo koo $ if all that climate laws,etc passed. any fines revenue would have went into the pockets of the "golbal elites" and done nothing to help environment.
FWIW, I am not a fan of the "Carbon Tax", either, and for the same reasons.

That does not discount the fact that Humans HAVE exacerbated the warming of this planet through our disrespect for the environment out of pure greed and overpopulation.

I only hope that humankind is as clever so as to figure a way out of this mess before it's too late.

“Happy New Year”

Level 9

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
I think you will find what you are looking for in a field called science.

“Happy New Year”

Level 9

I found a smile

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
FWIW, I am not a fan of the "Carbon Tax", either, and for the same reasons.
That does not discount the fact that Humans HAVE exacerbated the warming of this planet through our disrespect for the environment out of pure greed and overpopulation.
I only hope that humankind is as clever so as to figure a way out of this mess before it's too late.
Don't forget ignorance and denial. I do have hope we can come up with productive technical achievements to overcome our frailties.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
That does not stop the creatards trying to change the facts now does it?

Also note that little changes can be fatal, ask Thomas Midgely Jnr, his little change reduced the “knocking” in petrol engines, and even today 60 odd years later thousands of people a year are dying from that little change. He is also responsible for getting rid of that nasty ammonia as a coolant for fridges, he replaced it with CFC gasses. Thousands of people a years are contracting skin cancer because of that little change.

Ask him, Oh you can’t, he died by strangling himself in the invention he made for helping polio suffers get out of bed. In my view, it could not have happened to a more deserving person.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

Patriot wrote:
That would be "beaucoup".

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I think you will find what you are looking for in a field called science.
"Field"?

He couldn't handle a flowerpot called "science".

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,401 - 84,420 of106,046
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••