Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,214)

Showing posts 84,261 - 84,280 of111,642
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Define kinds
Define work
Define purpose
Define tools
Define makeup
ALL things are made of systems with purpose and these are systems which work with other systems in a connected way to do certain work. If we define a particular kind of system the purpose will be self evident by the work or effect it produces.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>ALL things are made of systems with purpose and these are systems which work with other systems in a connected way to do certain work. If we define a particular kind of system the purpose will be self evident by the work or effect it produces.
He's trying to communicate with us....i just KNOW it!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>The System employs different kinds to work for a purpose. Each kind has tools to do this work within their makeup, if they don't work, they die out.
so their was no design to the whole thing...it's just a crap shoot, huh? good to know.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
He's trying to communicate with us....i just KNOW it!
PLEASE no RPG's today!
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so their was no design to the whole thing...it's just a crap shoot, huh? good to know.
Everything was created in the beginning and given a command. With living things,this command was to be fruitful and multiply after their own kind. With natural systems related to weather and so on, the pattern is cyclical to work and produce an effect, but in a different kind of way.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Everything was created in the beginning and given a command. With living things,this command was to be fruitful and multiply after their own kind. With natural systems related to weather and so on, the pattern is cyclical to work and produce an effect, but in a different kind of way.
I thought you said no RPG.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said no RPG.
funny
Patriot

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Remember play attack the holy spirt?
Show just how much blasphemy to the holy spirt you could do to bother the Christians?
I remember, it's kind of like watching a man set fire to him self to boycott matches. Yes sir you made your point.
One ticket punched straight to hell.
Boy that sure hurt me! LOL. Idiot.
(MAT 12: 31-32) Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
(MARK 3:28-29) I say to you, Every sin of man can be forgiven, and the blasphemies that they may use, but he that will swear against the holy ghost has no forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal death.
(LUKE 12:8-10) I say to you, Who ever will acknowledge me before others, him will the son of man also acknowledge before the angels of God. But he that denies me before others will be denied before the angels of God. And who ever does speak against the son of man, it will be forgiven him. But to him that swears against the holy ghost he will not be forgiven.
(HEB 6:4-6) It is impossible for any that were once instructed, and have been given the holy ghost, and accepted the holy ghost, and have known the word of God, and the knowledge of the world to come, to fall away, and then to come again to repentance, seeing that they crucify the son of God again, and place him in an open shame again.
(HEB 10:26) If we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there can remain no more sacrifices for our sin.
(2 PET 2:20-22) If after you escape the world through the knowledge of Christ, you return to it, your end is worse than before you did.
(1JOHN 5:16) There is a sin unto death.
[/QUOTE]Most folks are not aware of Eph 5:30 where it states we are not to grieve the Holy Spirit.Nor are they aware of Gal 6:7 where it says do not be deceived, GOD IS NOT MOCKED
Patriot

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, bullshit! You were instantly promoted to an officer solely on the basis of a IQ test? Give me a friggin break!
UH, ones IQ is a major factor in one being admitted to OCS. FYI That is Officer Candidate School. Semper Fi.

Level 8

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Most folks are not aware of Eph 5:30 where it states we are not to grieve the Holy Spirit.Nor are they aware of Gal 6:7 where it says do not be deceived, GOD IS NOT MOCKED
More bible quotes. How not scary.

Level 8

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>UH, ones IQ is a major factor in one being admitted to OCS. FYI That is Officer Candidate School. Semper Fi.
OCS is not an instant promotion to an officer rank, you idiot. While in OCS, you are a cadet. You are commissioned as a Second Lieutenant upon graduation - if you make it that far.

If your really did this, you wouldn't f**k up the facts so badly.

Patriot

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
OCS is not an instant promotion to an officer rank, you idiot. While in OCS, you are a cadet. You are commissioned as a Second Lieutenant upon graduation - if you make it that far.
If your really did this, you wouldn't f**k up the facts so badly.
I did NOT say the IQ was instant promotion nor instant admission to OCS, I said it was a major factor in determining your admission to OCS, better get your glasses changed girly.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>UH, ones IQ is a major factor in one being admitted to OCS. FYI That is Officer Candidate School. Semper Fi.
That was not KJV's claim. If he had mentioned that OCS there is a small chance that we would have believed him.

KJV, like most creatards, has been shown to be a liar. Would you believe a proven liar when they claimed anything?

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I did NOT say the IQ was instant promotion nor instant admission to OCS, I said it was a major factor in determining your admission to OCS, better get your glasses changed girly.
And you did not follow KJV's claim. You seem to agree with Mike more than you do with KJV.

Level 9

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope your opinion means nothing. I have a document IQ in the USMC where I was instantly promoted to an officer after taking the IQ test. A piece of shlt like you would never even enlist yet along excel to the top as I did.
Here is a quote of KJV where he lied about his IQ. It is from post 89040 on page 4230.

He claims he was instantly promoted to being an officer.

The idiot is shown to be one by his own lies.

Level 8

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I did NOT say the IQ was instant promotion nor instant admission to OCS, I said it was a major factor in determining your admission to OCS, better get your glasses changed girly.
Here ya go, girly.

[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Nope your opinion means nothing. I have a document IQ in the USMC where I was instantly promoted to an officer after taking the IQ test. A piece of shlt like you would never even enlist yet along excel to the top as I did.[/QUOTE]

And thank you for your service.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Here ya go, girly.
<quoted text>
And thank you for your service.
You know Mike I am curious to hear all these claims of military service, high IQ and general belief of superiority. I find it amusing that this information is volunteered without solicitation and tends to arise from a single group of participants on this thread. The part that I find most amusing is the claims fly in the face of the inarticulate, erratic, vulgar, ignorant and uninformed posts made by the claimants. Where is this intelligence, authority, respect and decorum to be found that would support the claims.

My guess is whether true or not, these self-agrandizing claims are made with the intent to intimidate and impress us. Obviously they feel their intellectual ability and arguments never will. That may be the one intelligent aspect about them. You probably have come to this conclusion as well, I just wanted to write it out.

Level 8

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You know Mike I am curious to hear all these claims of military service, high IQ and general belief of superiority. I find it amusing that this information is volunteered without solicitation and tends to arise from a single group of participants on this thread. The part that I find most amusing is the claims fly in the face of the inarticulate, erratic, vulgar, ignorant and uninformed posts made by the claimants. Where is this intelligence, authority, respect and decorum to be found that would support the claims.
My guess is whether true or not, these self-agrandizing claims are made with the intent to intimidate and impress us. Obviously they feel their intellectual ability and arguments never will. That may be the one intelligent aspect about them. You probably have come to this conclusion as well, I just wanted to write it out.
I agree. It is an attempt to intimidate (as in the "kill you with one finger" threat. Big deal. Anyone with a Glock can do that) and impress. It seems to come out mostly when they are on losing ground.

Some of it may be true. Some not. Often, they shoot themselves in the foot anyway.

BTW, I was in the military and I have a high IQ.

:-)

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. It is an attempt to intimidate (as in the "kill you with one finger" threat. Big deal. Anyone with a Glock can do that) and impress. It seems to come out mostly when they are on losing ground.
Some of it may be true. Some not. Often, they shoot themselves in the foot anyway.
BTW, I was in the military and I have a high IQ.
:-)
I didn't know about the military part, but I long ago concluded that your IQ was likely to be high without your mentioning it. I suspect this is true of a number of our mutual acquaintances on this forum. They don't have to mention their intelligence, you can read it for yourself in their posts.

While I did not serve in the military, I am the son of a man with a high IQ that did. Let Kevin Bacon beat that.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Although I may not agree with your philosophical/theological leanings, if you (or another equally lovely lady) and I were were in a field doing the humpty-hump, I'm sure that 'God' would be envoked numerous times.
Delution noted.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,261 - 84,280 of111,642
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

157 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Change-one-of-six-letters (Dec '12) 5 min Roxie Darling 2,960
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 6 min Old Sam 28,615
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 11 min Old Sam 25,423
20,000th Post Wins - 2d Edition (Jan '13) 12 min Old Sam 694
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 14 min oars dont reach the water 5,513
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 17 min Old Sam 2,882
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 19 min Old Sam 6,059
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 22 min Mister_ E 140,329
What is the meaning of life? 56 min honeymylove 23
How to become Unbannable 1 hr Cali gurl 62
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 2 hr Petal Power 14,110
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••