Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,213)

Showing posts 84,241 - 84,260 of111,958
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Nope your opinion means nothing. I have a document IQ in the USMC where I was instantly promoted to an officer after taking the IQ test. A piece of shlt like you would never even enlist yet along excel to the top as I did.[/QUOTE]

Oh, bullshit! You were instantly promoted to an officer solely on the basis of a IQ test? Give me a friggin break!

Level 8

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Ah crap....... Do I really need to post all the evidence again?[/QUOTE]

What evidence?

Level 8

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Remember play attack the holy spirt?
Show just how much blasphemy to the holy spirt you could do to bother the Christians?
I remember, it's kind of like watching a man set fire to him self to boycott matches. Yes sir you made your point.
One ticket punched straight to hell.
Boy that sure hurt me! LOL. Idiot.
(MAT 12: 31-32) Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
(MARK 3:28-29) I say to you, Every sin of man can be forgiven, and the blasphemies that they may use, but he that will swear against the holy ghost has no forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal death.
(LUKE 12:8-10) I say to you, Who ever will acknowledge me before others, him will the son of man also acknowledge before the angels of God. But he that denies me before others will be denied before the angels of God. And who ever does speak against the son of man, it will be forgiven him. But to him that swears against the holy ghost he will not be forgiven.
(HEB 6:4-6) It is impossible for any that were once instructed, and have been given the holy ghost, and accepted the holy ghost, and have known the word of God, and the knowledge of the world to come, to fall away, and then to come again to repentance, seeing that they crucify the son of God again, and place him in an open shame again.
(HEB 10:26) If we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there can remain no more sacrifices for our sin.
(2 PET 2:20-22) If after you escape the world through the knowledge of Christ, you return to it, your end is worse than before you did.
(1JOHN 5:16) There is a sin unto death.
[/QUOTE]

Oh, wow! Bible quotes. I am SO not impressed.

Shove it, you whiny little snot.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet the record we have of life on this planet shows that that is exactly what happened...
The evidence is clearly indicating that living things are following patterns from former things of the same kind.

Level 8

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
You know what not a theory:
QM
Relativity
String
All failed theory's.[/QUOTE]

You know what's not a theory?

You're an idiot.

And that's a fact.

Level 8

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Let me guess..... Is it a CODE?
[/QUOTE]

Shcherbak seems to think so.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, bullshit! You were instantly promoted to an officer solely on the basis of a IQ test? Give me a friggin break!
does it surprise you that KJV told another lie? almost everyone of his posts are lies and the rest are when his huge IQ doesn't know what most 7th graders do...
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

DNA is simply a patterned compound that passes down instructions to each kind and things propagate with cycles.

Level 8

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Evolution has assumed many things that are not factual.
Funny. Like you would know.

Level 8

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
DNA is simply a patterned compound that passes down instructions to each kind and things propagate with cycles.
OK, genius. Explain this patterned compound in detail and the complete cycle from start to finish.

Ready?
Set?
GO!
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, genius. Explain this patterned compound in detail and the complete cycle from start to finish.
Ready?
Set?
GO!
The system itself is what cycles and the patterned compounds are instructions as to what path it is to take.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

A natural system will cycle to function and patterned pathways have been shown from the beginning.

Level 8

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>The system itself is what cycles and the patterned compounds are instructions as to what path it is to take.
Gibberish is not an explanation.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
RPG?
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so simple, why didn't you think of it? Every living thing is following patterns as to how to be fruitful and multiply and the reproductive system brings this about.

Level 8

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
RPG?
Which reminds me, I haven't been able to bring up RPG in quite a while.

http://watchout4snakes.com/CreativityTools/Ra...

Level 8

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>It is so simple, why didn't you think of it? Every living thing is following patterns as to how to be fruitful and multiply and the reproductive system brings this about.
If it's so simple, why are you unable to provide a detailed explanation of it?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>It is so simple, why didn't you think of it? Every living thing is following patterns as to how to be fruitful and multiply and the reproductive system brings this about.
then why do osme reproductive systems lead to the downfall of the species? seems your "plan" designed into the universe has a major flaw. just like all the other parts of your cult...

why do you continue to believe shit that the real world shows you is not true? there is no shame in admitting your were wrong, in fact it is the hallmark of a great mind.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>then why do osme reproductive systems lead to the downfall of the species? seems your "plan" designed into the universe has a major flaw. just like all the other parts of your cult...
why do you continue to believe shit that the real world shows you is not true? there is no shame in admitting your were wrong, in fact it is the hallmark of a great mind.
The System employs different kinds to work for a purpose. Each kind has tools to do this work within their makeup, if they don't work, they die out.

Level 8

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>The System employs different kinds to work for a purpose. Each kind has tools to do this work within their makeup, if they don't work, they die out.
Define kinds
Define work
Define purpose
Define tools
Define makeup

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,241 - 84,260 of111,958
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••