Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 164761 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#89096 May 15, 2013
A natural system will cycle to function and patterned pathways have been shown from the beginning.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#89097 May 15, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>The system itself is what cycles and the patterned compounds are instructions as to what path it is to take.
Gibberish is not an explanation.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#89098 May 15, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
RPG?
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#89099 May 15, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
It is so simple, why didn't you think of it? Every living thing is following patterns as to how to be fruitful and multiply and the reproductive system brings this about.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#89100 May 15, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
RPG?
Which reminds me, I haven't been able to bring up RPG in quite a while.

http://watchout4snakes.com/CreativityTools/Ra...

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#89101 May 15, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>It is so simple, why didn't you think of it? Every living thing is following patterns as to how to be fruitful and multiply and the reproductive system brings this about.
If it's so simple, why are you unable to provide a detailed explanation of it?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#89102 May 15, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>It is so simple, why didn't you think of it? Every living thing is following patterns as to how to be fruitful and multiply and the reproductive system brings this about.
then why do osme reproductive systems lead to the downfall of the species? seems your "plan" designed into the universe has a major flaw. just like all the other parts of your cult...

why do you continue to believe shit that the real world shows you is not true? there is no shame in admitting your were wrong, in fact it is the hallmark of a great mind.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#89103 May 15, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>then why do osme reproductive systems lead to the downfall of the species? seems your "plan" designed into the universe has a major flaw. just like all the other parts of your cult...
why do you continue to believe shit that the real world shows you is not true? there is no shame in admitting your were wrong, in fact it is the hallmark of a great mind.
The System employs different kinds to work for a purpose. Each kind has tools to do this work within their makeup, if they don't work, they die out.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#89104 May 15, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>The System employs different kinds to work for a purpose. Each kind has tools to do this work within their makeup, if they don't work, they die out.
Define kinds
Define work
Define purpose
Define tools
Define makeup
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#89105 May 15, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Define kinds
Define work
Define purpose
Define tools
Define makeup
ALL things are made of systems with purpose and these are systems which work with other systems in a connected way to do certain work. If we define a particular kind of system the purpose will be self evident by the work or effect it produces.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#89106 May 15, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>ALL things are made of systems with purpose and these are systems which work with other systems in a connected way to do certain work. If we define a particular kind of system the purpose will be self evident by the work or effect it produces.
He's trying to communicate with us....i just KNOW it!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#89107 May 15, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>The System employs different kinds to work for a purpose. Each kind has tools to do this work within their makeup, if they don't work, they die out.
so their was no design to the whole thing...it's just a crap shoot, huh? good to know.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#89108 May 15, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
He's trying to communicate with us....i just KNOW it!
PLEASE no RPG's today!
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#89109 May 15, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>so their was no design to the whole thing...it's just a crap shoot, huh? good to know.
Everything was created in the beginning and given a command. With living things,this command was to be fruitful and multiply after their own kind. With natural systems related to weather and so on, the pattern is cyclical to work and produce an effect, but in a different kind of way.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#89110 May 15, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Everything was created in the beginning and given a command. With living things,this command was to be fruitful and multiply after their own kind. With natural systems related to weather and so on, the pattern is cyclical to work and produce an effect, but in a different kind of way.
I thought you said no RPG.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#89112 May 15, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought you said no RPG.
funny
Patriot

Nashville, TN

#89113 May 15, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Remember play attack the holy spirt?
Show just how much blasphemy to the holy spirt you could do to bother the Christians?
I remember, it's kind of like watching a man set fire to him self to boycott matches. Yes sir you made your point.
One ticket punched straight to hell.
Boy that sure hurt me! LOL. Idiot.
(MAT 12: 31-32) Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.
(MARK 3:28-29) I say to you, Every sin of man can be forgiven, and the blasphemies that they may use, but he that will swear against the holy ghost has no forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal death.
(LUKE 12:8-10) I say to you, Who ever will acknowledge me before others, him will the son of man also acknowledge before the angels of God. But he that denies me before others will be denied before the angels of God. And who ever does speak against the son of man, it will be forgiven him. But to him that swears against the holy ghost he will not be forgiven.
(HEB 6:4-6) It is impossible for any that were once instructed, and have been given the holy ghost, and accepted the holy ghost, and have known the word of God, and the knowledge of the world to come, to fall away, and then to come again to repentance, seeing that they crucify the son of God again, and place him in an open shame again.
(HEB 10:26) If we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there can remain no more sacrifices for our sin.
(2 PET 2:20-22) If after you escape the world through the knowledge of Christ, you return to it, your end is worse than before you did.
(1JOHN 5:16) There is a sin unto death.
[/QUOTE]Most folks are not aware of Eph 5:30 where it states we are not to grieve the Holy Spirit.Nor are they aware of Gal 6:7 where it says do not be deceived, GOD IS NOT MOCKED
Patriot

Nashville, TN

#89114 May 15, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, bullshit! You were instantly promoted to an officer solely on the basis of a IQ test? Give me a friggin break!
UH, ones IQ is a major factor in one being admitted to OCS. FYI That is Officer Candidate School. Semper Fi.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#89115 May 15, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Most folks are not aware of Eph 5:30 where it states we are not to grieve the Holy Spirit.Nor are they aware of Gal 6:7 where it says do not be deceived, GOD IS NOT MOCKED
More bible quotes. How not scary.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

#89116 May 15, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>UH, ones IQ is a major factor in one being admitted to OCS. FYI That is Officer Candidate School. Semper Fi.
OCS is not an instant promotion to an officer rank, you idiot. While in OCS, you are a cadet. You are commissioned as a Second Lieutenant upon graduation - if you make it that far.

If your really did this, you wouldn't f**k up the facts so badly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Duke professor: Blacks riot because they're laz... 3 min Moorspeaks 231
2015: "Make a Story/ 6 Words Only: 4 min DILF 746
Poll What are you thinking right now? (May '08) 5 min Krypteia 1,040
motorcycle traveling stories 8 min Fuzzy Sock 783
Add a Word, Ruin a Movie (Oct '13) 14 min Mechanic 5,117
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 15 min Hoosier Hillbilly 32,115
Add a Word remove a Word (Oct '13) 23 min Fuzzy Sock 1,712
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 25 min CJ Rocker 163,264
News 'John Wayne Day' in Texas Honors Actor's 108th ... 47 min Fuzzy Sock 115
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 2 hr Sublime1 8,302
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 3 hr TALLYHO 8541 40,832
More from around the web