Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#89036 May 14, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I don't see anything you supplied related to the group of propositions we are explaining.
You have never explained anything comprehensible, but have explained everything it in a way intangible and inconceivable.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

#89037 May 14, 2013
downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
Though they could have been created by God and man learned them.
You sorta skipped logic ,right?
"The genetic code turns out to be a syntactic structure of arithmetic, the result of unique summations that have been carried out by some primordial abacus at least three and half billion years ago."
Mathematician and geneticist Vladimir Shcherbak.
The mathematician Roger Penrose dismisses the idea that the success of mathematics can be attributed to its survival value, and attributes the accord between mathematics and physics to the underlying rationality of the world. That would explain why Nobel-winning quantum physicist Paul Dirac said,“God is a mathematician of a very high order.”
Let me guess. Your alter ego is used car salesman. You say a lot by bombing us with quotes, but you don't say much at all otherwise.
KJV

United States

#89038 May 14, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you know diddly squat. Because in the end you're just another monumentally massive ego-drividdlten fundie who thinks his baseless religious opinions are more important than anyone else's therefore they "must" be valid to everybody.

Fact is you are quite simply NOT that important.(shrug)
I do know Bo Diddly. Diddly squat? you're right I don't know him.
KJV

United States

#89039 May 14, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Actually you are. All you fundies ever do is claim to know more about an invisible sky daddy you have zero evidence of then say "Here's what I hate - if you disagree you're in the SHITE, Mister!" (shrug)
Ah crap....... Do I really need to post all the evidence again?
KJV

United States

#89040 May 14, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
I don't have a sub normal IQ in fact I'm in the top 1%. Do I expect you to believe that? What does a monkey like you think?
"

I expect you are in the top 1%, but it isn't on IQ. What you post here doesn't reflect an IQ above average at best.

Did I hurt your feelings? Good.
Nope your opinion means nothing. I have a document IQ in the USMC where I was instantly promoted to an officer after taking the IQ test. A piece of shlt like you would never even enlist yet along excel to the top as I did.
KJV

United States

#89041 May 14, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
I don't have a sub normal IQ in fact I'm in the top 1%. Do I expect you to believe that? What does a monkey like you think?
"

Then why do you make such idiotic arguments?

Supposedly if your IQ was that high you would think you could understand the theory you are trying to argue against. Or see the many flaws in your Bible that you named yourself for.

It seems much more likely that you are simply a lying troll.
What ever.
KJV

United States

#89042 May 14, 2013
JM_Brazil wrote:
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Do you believe a lovely lady would do the humpty-hump with an ape?
"

Do you believe Kong is actually an ape?
Ask him! Are you an evolutionist?

I'm a human created this way your an ape. Sorry but that's you believe.

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

#89043 May 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Nope your opinion means nothing. I have a document IQ in the USMC where I was instantly promoted to an officer after taking the IQ test. A piece of shlt like you would never even enlist yet along excel to the top as I did.[/QUOTE] FULL OF YOURSELF... are ya now??... Like WHO FREAKIN'...Gives a RAT'S AZZ..about your promotion.. THAT was THEN, THIS is NOW...Yo, Wal-Mart greeter..My cart, Please???
KJV

United States

#89044 May 14, 2013
MikeF wrote:
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Mike I don't care and here's proof
I'm talking to you yet I know you've committed the one sin God will never forgive. So I know no matter what I say your damned and there is no saving you. See proof that's not the reason we're here.
"

Judge not, bucko.

I'd be willing to bet you don't even know what stupid blasphemy that other nutcase was whining about.

And you're still preaching.
Remember play attack the holy spirt?
Show just how much blasphemy to the holy spirt you could do to bother the Christians?

I remember, it's kind of like watching a man set fire to him self to boycott matches. Yes sir you made your point.
One ticket punched straight to hell.
Boy that sure hurt me! LOL. Idiot.

(MAT 12: 31-32) Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

(MARK 3:28-29) I say to you, Every sin of man can be forgiven, and the blasphemies that they may use, but he that will swear against the holy ghost has no forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal death.

(LUKE 12:8-10) I say to you, Who ever will acknowledge me before others, him will the son of man also acknowledge before the angels of God. But he that denies me before others will be denied before the angels of God. And who ever does speak against the son of man, it will be forgiven him. But to him that swears against the holy ghost he will not be forgiven.

(HEB 6:4-6) It is impossible for any that were once instructed, and have been given the holy ghost, and accepted the holy ghost, and have known the word of God, and the knowledge of the world to come, to fall away, and then to come again to repentance, seeing that they crucify the son of God again, and place him in an open shame again.

(HEB 10:26) If we sin willfully after we have received the knowledge of the truth, there can remain no more sacrifices for our sin.

(2 PET 2:20-22) If after you escape the world through the knowledge of Christ, you return to it, your end is worse than before you did.

(1JOHN 5:16) There is a sin unto death.

Level 8

Location hidden

#89045 May 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Ask him! Are you an evolutionist?
I'm a human created this way your an ape. Sorry but that's you believe.[/QUOTE] I'm a human, who is an ape that is better than you.
One reason is because I know what I am, the other is that not only am I realizing what I am. I am smarter and faster as well as better than you. If you want to prove otherwise say your prayers and prepare yourself for mortal combat. The one skill the human ape excels in, I am a master of. Don't think there is any other reason you are here today, than the masters like me who were apes like us who made it so.
Level 1

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

#89056 May 14, 2013
This thread has been going on for two years now.You all are still beating that dead horse of an issue.neither side can prove if god exists or not.I no longer get these types of debates anymore.

The horse is dead.you can stop beating it now.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#89057 May 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
As oh God why me?
My God I didn't know you made them that small.
For God sake get off of me.
Jesus Christ you're kidding right? That's all?
[/QUOTE]

Hmmm....

Nooooo. That has not been my experience.

Sorry you seem to be so familiar with those lines, though.

Level 9

Threats pending

#89059 May 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Well currently I can't go to Wal-mart I'm quite busy working on my dark energy experiments 1/2 mile underground.
Ok there not entirely my experiments they have to go through quite the process to be permitted to make it into the lab.[/QUOTE]I imagine you had to go through a rigorous evaluation to make it into the lab yourself.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#89060 May 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Tips from you? LOL
Officers in the Corp get all the action we want.[/QUOTE]Is that like a Corps?

Level 9

Threats pending

#89061 May 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Tips from you? LOL
Officers in the Corp get all the action we want.[/QUOTE]I won't ask and I don't need you to tell.

Level 8

Location hidden

#89062 May 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Bring it on dude
How many have you killed?
I can take apes like you down with one finger.[/QUOTE]
I didn't ask you to masturbate, but it's ok if you take your monkey down. Let us know when you're through.

Level 9

Threats pending

#89063 May 14, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Is that like a Corps?
I find it amusing to listen to these idiots go on chastizing others about sin and then turn around an brag about how good they are at sinning. I guess as long as it is just a body, it doesn't count.

Level 8

Location hidden

#89064 May 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>

How many have you killed?
[/QUOTE] If i tell you , I'll have to kill you.
So shhhhhhh, you don't want to know.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#89065 May 14, 2013
theone980 wrote:
This thread has been going on for two years now.You all are still beating that dead horse of an issue.neither side can prove if god exists or not.I no longer get these types of debates anymore.
The horse is dead.you can stop beating it now.
Yet here you are.

Or were you forced at gunpoint to come to this site?

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#89066 May 14, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
I could be. No way to prove it so you just believe what you wish.[/QUOTE]

You prove your low IQ with every post.

How old are you? It has been a long time since the Marine Corp was so desperate for officers that they would promote anyone on such a thin basis as an I.Q. test. That would be WWII days or earlier.

As I said, it is much more likely that you are a lying troll. Or that you took a severe blow to your head some time in your lifetime and have lost about 50% of your thinking capacity since.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 5 min eleanorigby 36,473
It Takes 7 Police Agencies to Break Up Wedding ... 9 min Disco dance tbird 14
I Like..... (Mar '14) 15 min honeymylove 318
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 35 min PESCreate - Trish 20,412
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 39 min Wolftracks 147,143
Big dawg 51 min honeymylove 565
any word you want to say (Dec '09) 1 hr PESCreate - Trish 8,144
What's your tip for the day? 1 hr PESCreate - Trish 1,057
Cops: Wash. Man Posed as Policeman ... for 25 Y... 1 hr Anonomuss 5
What Could Be Sweet,...? 2 hr Hide my location 37