Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
84,141 - 84,160 of 112,790 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Do you believe a lovely lady would do the humpty-hump with an ape?
[/QUOTE]Are you cruising for some tail? I bet if you shave and get a haircut, you would probably be passable as human despite the subnormal IQ.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
[/QUOTE]

Heheehe.

Yes I do.

;-)

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>It is obvious you have never looked death in the face, one feels "most alive" when they are facing death.
Yeah and you will be dead as a door nob,
when you see death too.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot explain how HE did it anymore than how I can explain how a computer enters information that is entered. I can only say if you type in information and hit the ENTER buttom the information is on the screen but can't explain how the computer does it. I can see God's handiwork and say he did it but not be able to explain how.
Well that explains it, you don't know shit about computers.
So anything you're stupid about ...is god.
KJV

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

DanFromSmithville wrote:
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
"

Are you cruising for some tail? I bet if you shave and get a haircut, you would probably be passable as human despite the subnormal IQ.
I don't have a sub normal IQ in fact I'm in the top 1%. Do I expect you to believe that? What does a monkey like you think?
KJV

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
"

Heheehe.

Yes I do.

;-)
You have a strange believe system.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I cannot explain how HE did it anymore than how I can explain how a computer enters information that is entered. I can only say if you type in information and hit the ENTER buttom the information is on the screen but can't explain how the computer does it. I can see God's handiwork and say he did it but not be able to explain how.
Ah. Well you see, the difference is that while say you or I as average joes might not know the specifics of how the computer works and all, there are still PLENTY of people who know EXACTLY how it works. Which is why they can make them in the first place.

Whereas with Goddidit with magic NOBODY knows how Goddidit with magic and can't actually point to any examples of anyone who does. Other than perhaps God itself for which you unfortunately have zero evidence.

So I was right - the universe is so complicated and you don't understand it therefore an invisible Jewish wizard didit with magic.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

KJV wrote:
I know you've committed the one sin God will never forgive. So I know no matter what I say your damned and there is no saving you.
Actually you know diddly squat. Because in the end you're just another monumentally massive ego-driven fundie who thinks his baseless religious opinions are more important than anyone else's therefore they "must" be valid to everybody.

Fact is you are quite simply NOT that important.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not judging
Actually you are. All you fundies ever do is claim to know more about an invisible sky daddy you have zero evidence of then say "Here's what I hate - if you disagree you're in the SHITE, Mister!" (shrug)

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not judging God will be doing that.
God's not posting here. You are.
KJV wrote:
God how ever has let all know what will never be forgiven in an effort to prevent it form happening. Then there're those who wanted to make a point you were one and freely committed the unforgivable sin. You made your point and punched your ticket.
Even if you changed 180 degrees and spent the rest of your life for God he will not for give you. God does not lie when he says you do this and you'll be damned. You will be damned no if ands or buts about it.
So you're telling me your version of god is an unforgiving prick. Noted.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

KJV wrote:
I don't have a sub normal IQ in fact I'm in the top 1%. Do I expect you to believe that?
KJV wrote:
no matter what I say your damned
Why... no.(shrug)

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
I don't have a sub normal IQ in fact I'm in the top 1%. Do I expect you to believe that? What does a monkey like you think?
[/QUOTE]I expect you are in the top 1%, but it isn't on IQ. What you post here doesn't reflect an IQ above average at best.

Did I hurt your feelings? Good.
downhill246

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation: You have no idea what math even is so you're just making it up as you go and you like to use the "god dun it" story.
God dun it sounds good.

"Mathematics is the language with which God has written the universe."
Galileo Galilei

"God is a Mathematician"
British astronomer J. Jeans, The Mysterious Universe, Cambridge University Press, 1930.

"The miracle of the appropriateness of the language of mathematics to the formulation of the laws of physics is a wonderful gift which we neither understand nor deserve"
Nobel Laureate in physics Eugene Wigner

"We know that nature is described by the best of all possible mathematics because God created it."
-Alexander Polyakov (Soviet mathematician)

"Is God a Mathematician?"
Mario Livio, astrophysicist at the Space Telescope Science Institute

"Why nature is mathematical is a mystery...The fact that there are rules at all is a kind of miracle."
Richard Feynman, Nobel Prize winner for quantum electrodynamics
The Meaning of It All: Thoughts of a Citizen-Scientist (New York: BasicBooks, 1998), 43.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
God dun it sounds good.
Galileo Galilei
"God is a Mathematician"
British astronomer J. Jeans, The Mysterious Universe, Cambridge University Press, 1930.
"The miracle of the appropriateness of the language of mathematics to the formulation of the laws of physics is a wonderful gift which we neither understand nor deserve"
"We know that nature is described by the best of all possible mathematics because God created it."
"Why nature is mathematical is a mystery...The fact that there are rules at all is a kind of miracle."
The Meaning of It All: Thoughts of a Citizen-Scientist (New York: BasicBooks, 1998), 43.
Great! You should therefore have no trouble in providing the mathematical formula which unequivocally objectively demonstrates universal creation via invisible Jewish magic-poofing.

(Dude watches tumbleweed roll by in the wind)

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
[/QUOTE]

Then why do you make such idiotic arguments?

Supposedly if your IQ was that high you would think you could understand the theory you are trying to argue against. Or see the many flaws in your Bible that you named yourself for.

It seems much more likely that you are simply a lying troll.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Okay, so now you are saying that your god is only as powerful as a computer. That sort of makes your god weak, since, well, pretty much everyone with any tech savvy knows what you just posted.

“I'm Your Huckleberry ”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

That's Just My Game

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so now you are saying that your god is only as powerful as a computer. That sort of makes your god weak, since, well, pretty much everyone with any tech savvy knows what you just posted.
Again here you are just spewing out garbage of blah blah blah. You have no facts or proof of anything you say that is why you never answer any questions. Dodging things will not make them go away. All it does is shows you are a coward and they just build up awaiting for you to step up and face them.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

replaytime wrote:
<quoted text>
Again here you are just spewing out garbage of blah blah blah. You have no facts or proof of anything you say that is why you never answer any questions. Dodging things will not make them go away. All it does is shows you are a coward and they just build up awaiting for you to step up and face them.
You have no idea how computers work.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

downhill246 wrote:
<quoted text>
God dun it sounds good.
Galileo Galilei
"God is a Mathematician"
Do you have anything that's actually evidence?
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Great! You should therefore have no trouble in providing the mathematical formula which unequivocally objectively demonstrates universal creation via invisible Jewish magic-poofing.
(Dude watches tumbleweed roll by in the wind)
I guess you'll just keep drifting along with the tumbling tumble weed and wonder on out into the desert then, huh? I gave a math pattern earlier in this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••