Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
84,101 - 84,120 of 113,015 Comments Last updated 33 min ago
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
That's bullshit or you wouldn't be here preaching.
I care about people and I don't want anyone to be in the dark. I don't really worry about what people think of me.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I was giving my understanding of the scriptures that are related to this universe and how it will end. It really doesn't matter to me who cares or don't care about me.
It seems to matter a great deal to you or you wouldn't be posting here in the first place.

Level 9

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
That's bullshit or you wouldn't be here preaching.
You beat me to it.

Level 9

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I care about people and I don't want anyone to be in the dark. I don't really worry about what people think of me.
And yet you come on here advocating a life ignoring facts and extolling your virtues as one of the annointed. You may not worry about what people think, but you definitely want them to know.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I care about people and I don't want anyone to be in the dark. I don't really worry about what people think of me.
If that was the case, you would not even consider ascribing to a religion that teaches killing is only okay if they disagree with you or are children.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>From my understanding, this whole universe will roll up like a scroll and pass away and a New Heaven and a New Earth will replace it, where there is no death or destruction.
Your fond wishes are the source of your inability to think clearly.

I would prefer that we work towards minimising destruction ourselves, than rely on fond wishes.

Level 6

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Jenji wrote:
On a beach watching the sunset, or facing east and watching the sunrise, laying in a field making love and looking up at the stars at night, and the human body and all its intricacies, functions and complexity these places are where I see evidence of a very powerful creator being, which we call God. To say this is all an accident which occurred "somehow" just seems to me ludicrous at best.
You mean you don't find God in the maggot infested stench of a communal latrine in Maputo?

Level 6

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

FREE SERVANT wrote:
It is plain to notice in our visible cosmos the pattern of branching that is repeated for each system. From logarithmic spirals and spiral galaxies to root systems and tree branches. Everything is a miracle of design and each system will follow patterns specific to each kind. The divine hand of God was at work with the whole proportion of our material existence.
You forgot to mention the miraculous way that the outlines of puddles are perfectly shaped to contain the water in them.(kudos to Douglas Adams)
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fond wishes are the source of your inability to think clearly.
I would prefer that we work towards minimising destruction ourselves, than rely on fond wishes.
It doesn't matter who wishes what, it is what it is. I don't really want to suffer and die, but I know it will probably happen to me some day. Every one must die and then face judgement. There is only one way to be made acceptable to our Creator and that is through and by the power of his Son Jesus who holds th keys to the kingdom to come.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention the miraculous way that the outlines of puddles are perfectly shaped to contain the water in them.(kudos to Douglas Adams)
Water is a product of a system and water finds its own level....

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter who wishes what, it is what it is. I don't really want to suffer and die, but I know it will probably happen to me some day. Every one must die and then face judgement. There is only one way to be made acceptable to our Creator and that is through and by the power of his Son Jesus who holds th keys to the kingdom to come.
But dying is not longer scary when you know that you have an afterlife. That's why the scam is so easy to sell to people like you. It is not death that you fear, it is facing mortality that you fear more than anything. But that is not all for you, you enjoy being able to make assertions with no evidence, just making it up as you go, that is why you chose christianity.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You beat me to it.
Meh. It was too easy.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to tell us why on this 13th day of May in the year 2013 that you can add the two digits you were born to the digits of the age you will be this year and get 113.:3)
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

With my last post, I meant you can add the two numbers of the year you were born to the two numbers of the age you will be this year and get the number 113.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Jenji wrote:
On a beach watching the sunset, or facing east and watching the sunrise, laying in a field making love and looking up at the stars at night, and the human body and all its intricacies, functions and complexity these places are where I see evidence of a very powerful creator being, which we call God. To say this is all an accident which occurred "somehow" just seems to me ludicrous at best.
Or perhaps it was merely the forces of nature which are not accidental.'Accident' implies 'randomness'. And nature is not random.

Not always anyway.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to tell us why on this 13th day of May in the year 2013 that you can add the two digits you were born to the digits of the age you will be this year and get 113.:3)
On the other hand Mikey, you were DEFINITELY an accident.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand Mikey, you were DEFINITELY an accident.
WHat? My mother and father were married when they had me and they knew I could happen....

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>WHat? My mother and father were married when they had me and they knew I could happen....
Perhaps, but you were still an accident, a throwback to the neanderthal likely.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, but you were still an accident, a throwback to the neanderthal likely.
I guess you were your momma's favorite then?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you were your momma's favorite then?
If I cared, I could answer that.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

246 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 min Steven D 15,354
Funny!! Word association game. (Nov '13) 3 min wichita-rick 1,619
I love you because.............. (Mar '09) 4 min Petal Power 4,387
Words that end with ing (Dec '09) 4 min Bezeer 2,341
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 5 min Bezeer 5,677
Word Association (Mar '10) 6 min beatlesinthebog 15,779
All I ever wanted in Life... (Apr '12) 6 min Spirit67_ 35
Message to Obama 6 min Denny CranesPlace 675
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 8 min Petal Power 141,580