Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,206)

Showing posts 84,101 - 84,120 of111,872
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i read just fine, enough to know your cult's bible and god are works of fiction. as you have been shown over and over again.
why do you have to keep lying for your beliefs? most normal people do not lie for their beliefs, just cult people.
From your comments, you are a pessimist. Anything that goes against your beliefs is a cult. Phew!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> From your comments, you are a pessimist. Anything that goes against your beliefs is a cult. Phew!
no, not hardly. your cult is labeled as such as that is what it is.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
You should watch that DVD[/QUOTE]in what way is it proof of any god?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You and your friends on here fall under the category of "the scoffers walking after their own lusts" and how they will perish as written of in 2 Pet 3:2-12.
Ah yes, another scam tenet. People will mock you for using this product, but look, we will offer you this free get out of jail card just for purchasing it!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah yes, another scam tenet. People will mock you for using this product, but look, we will offer you this free get out of jail card just for purchasing it!
they've got to work that into marketing for the hipsters...
"it's an obscure sect, you've probably never heard of it..."

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>HOw you like these odds?...Obey and serve God faithfully until death and receive your heavenly reward 100%, Ignore God and/ or Serve something other than God and receive eternal punishment 100%. Sounds like a slam dunk to me Skippy.
yes, you have shown over and over that your "faith" is just a hedge bet...
like most cult members, you got hooked by their most useful tool.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

[QUOTE who="LJV
"]<quoted text>
It's a DVD about the star. Very well done. Proof of God.[/QUOTE]

I have a DVD. It's called Pirates Of The Caribbean. Proof of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a DVD. It's called Pirates Of The Caribbean. Proof of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.
i saw that documentary. proof positive of magic and the supernatural.

(of course, I'm referring to the part where Keith Richards is still alive..proof positive of magic and the supernatural...)
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

It is plain to notice in our visible cosmos the pattern of branching that is repeated for each system. From logarithmic spirals and spiral galaxies to root systems and tree branches. Everything is a miracle of design and each system will follow patterns specific to each kind. The divine hand of God was at work with the whole proportion of our material existence.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
It is plain to notice in our visible cosmos the pattern of branching that is repeated for each system. From logarithmic spirals and spiral galaxies to root systems and tree branches. Everything is a miracle of design and each system will follow patterns specific to each kind. The divine hand of God was at work with the whole proportion of our material existence.
Then there's the colliding galaxies with massive destruction. Black holes consuming everything with in their reach. Some miracle.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Then there's the colliding galaxies with massive destruction. Black holes consuming everything with in their reach. Some miracle.
From my understanding, this whole universe will roll up like a scroll and pass away and a New Heaven and a New Earth will replace it, where there is no death or destruction.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>From my understanding, this whole universe will roll up like a scroll and pass away and a New Heaven and a New Earth will replace it, where there is no death or destruction.
Entropy will catch up eventually.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Entropy will catch up eventually.
Jesus has been given all power to make life everlasting in the place that he prepares.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

I believe Jesus has gone to prepare for a place that he has made clean for whosoever will believe in him and it will not fall into disrepare, but will be clean forever. We can not imagine such a place, because here on this earth we have known entrophy and death.

“VaCa Poolside”

Since: Apr 13

Scappoose, Oregon USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

On a beach watching the sunset, or facing east and watching the sunrise, laying in a field making love and looking up at the stars at night, and the human body and all its intricacies, functions and complexity these places are where I see evidence of a very powerful creator being, which we call God. To say this is all an accident which occurred "somehow" just seems to me ludicrous at best.

Level 8

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>From my understanding, this whole universe will roll up like a scroll and pass away and a New Heaven and a New Earth will replace it, where there is no death or destruction.
You will have to excuse me if your understanding doesn't mean squat to me.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
You will have to excuse me if your understanding doesn't mean squat to me.
I was giving my understanding of the scriptures that are related to this universe and how it will end. It really doesn't matter to me who cares or don't care about me.

Level 8

Lakeland, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I was giving my understanding of the scriptures that are related to this universe and how it will end. It really doesn't matter to me who cares or don't care about me.
That's bullshit or you wouldn't be here preaching.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
That's bullshit or you wouldn't be here preaching.
I care about people and I don't want anyone to be in the dark. I don't really worry about what people think of me.

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I was giving my understanding of the scriptures that are related to this universe and how it will end. It really doesn't matter to me who cares or don't care about me.
It seems to matter a great deal to you or you wouldn't be posting here in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 84,101 - 84,120 of111,872
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••