Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#88950 May 13, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your fond wishes are the source of your inability to think clearly.
I would prefer that we work towards minimising destruction ourselves, than rely on fond wishes.
It doesn't matter who wishes what, it is what it is. I don't really want to suffer and die, but I know it will probably happen to me some day. Every one must die and then face judgement. There is only one way to be made acceptable to our Creator and that is through and by the power of his Son Jesus who holds th keys to the kingdom to come.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#88951 May 13, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention the miraculous way that the outlines of puddles are perfectly shaped to contain the water in them.(kudos to Douglas Adams)
Water is a product of a system and water finds its own level....

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#88952 May 13, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>It doesn't matter who wishes what, it is what it is. I don't really want to suffer and die, but I know it will probably happen to me some day. Every one must die and then face judgement. There is only one way to be made acceptable to our Creator and that is through and by the power of his Son Jesus who holds th keys to the kingdom to come.
But dying is not longer scary when you know that you have an afterlife. That's why the scam is so easy to sell to people like you. It is not death that you fear, it is facing mortality that you fear more than anything. But that is not all for you, you enjoy being able to make assertions with no evidence, just making it up as you go, that is why you chose christianity.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#88954 May 13, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You beat me to it.
Meh. It was too easy.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#88955 May 13, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to mention the miraculous way that the outlines of puddles are perfectly shaped to contain the water in them.(kudos to Douglas Adams)
You forgot to tell us why on this 13th day of May in the year 2013 that you can add the two digits you were born to the digits of the age you will be this year and get 113.:3)
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#88956 May 13, 2013
With my last post, I meant you can add the two numbers of the year you were born to the two numbers of the age you will be this year and get the number 113.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#88957 May 13, 2013
Jenji wrote:
On a beach watching the sunset, or facing east and watching the sunrise, laying in a field making love and looking up at the stars at night, and the human body and all its intricacies, functions and complexity these places are where I see evidence of a very powerful creator being, which we call God. To say this is all an accident which occurred "somehow" just seems to me ludicrous at best.
Or perhaps it was merely the forces of nature which are not accidental.'Accident' implies 'randomness'. And nature is not random.

Not always anyway.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#88958 May 13, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to tell us why on this 13th day of May in the year 2013 that you can add the two digits you were born to the digits of the age you will be this year and get 113.:3)
On the other hand Mikey, you were DEFINITELY an accident.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#88959 May 13, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
On the other hand Mikey, you were DEFINITELY an accident.
WHat? My mother and father were married when they had me and they knew I could happen....

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#88960 May 13, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>WHat? My mother and father were married when they had me and they knew I could happen....
Perhaps, but you were still an accident, a throwback to the neanderthal likely.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#88961 May 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps, but you were still an accident, a throwback to the neanderthal likely.
I guess you were your momma's favorite then?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#88962 May 13, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you were your momma's favorite then?
If I cared, I could answer that.
Patriot

Nashville, TN

#88963 May 13, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
It is plain to notice in our visible cosmos the pattern of branching that is repeated for each system. From logarithmic spirals and spiral galaxies to root systems and tree branches. Everything is a miracle of design and each system will follow patterns specific to each kind. The divine hand of God was at work with the whole proportion of our material existence.
The "scientists" who MUST use all the advanced math to explain the cosmos,etc is proof in itself of the intricate design of everyting.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#88964 May 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>The "scientists" who MUST use all the advanced math to explain the cosmos,etc is proof in itself of the intricate design of everyting.
Yes, the pattern is there and it is proof in itself of an intelligent designer and you and I know who he is. God Bless.
Patriot

Nashville, TN

#88965 May 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, you have shown over and over that your "faith" is just a hedge bet...
like most cult members, you got hooked by their most useful tool.
I serve God because I want to and also for the reward. Just for the sake of argument, if I did my service to God as a hedge bet....what do you hedge your eternal future against? 1 Cor 15:19 "If in this life ONLY we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable" Each one of us need to prepare for the life that is MUCH more important than this earthly life of 70 or so years, that is just a drop in a GIANT bucket compared to eternity.
Patriot

Nashville, TN

#88966 May 13, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
But dying is not longer scary when you know that you have an afterlife. That's why the scam is so easy to sell to people like you. It is not death that you fear, it is facing mortality that you fear more than anything. But that is not all for you, you enjoy being able to make assertions with no evidence, just making it up as you go, that is why you chose christianity.
It is obvious you have never looked death in the face, one feels "most alive" when they are facing death.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#88967 May 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>The "scientists" who MUST use all the advanced math to explain the cosmos,etc is proof in itself of the intricate design of everyting.
How so exactly?

Or were you just throwing out the usual "Everything's so complicated I don't understand it therefore Goddidit with magic" ?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#88968 May 13, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
How so exactly?
Or were you just throwing out the usual "Everything's so complicated I don't understand it therefore Goddidit with magic" ?
That was it.
Patriot

Nashville, TN

#88969 May 13, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
How so exactly?
I cannot explain how HE did it anymore than how I can explain how a computer enters information that is entered. I can only say if you type in information and hit the ENTER buttom the information is on the screen but can't explain how the computer does it. I can see God's handiwork and say he did it but not be able to explain how.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Seattle

#88970 May 13, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>It is obvious you have never looked death in the face, one feels "most alive" when they are facing death.
Actually, I have, several times ... though one of those times doesn't count because I was under the knife for surgery, but the rest I was wide awake for. Thing is, I tempt death all the time, because you do feel most alive at that point, it's called an adrenaline rush, idiot, a very fully understood phenomenon and to many it's like a drug. When the body is full of adrenaline the senses become heightened as a defensive reaction, your energy level shoots through the roof for the very same reason, and your mind works much faster. The drawback is coming down from one, which leaves you completely spent, exhaustion means nothing until you go through several adrenaline rushes, then you know what exhaustion actually is.

Why don't you stop projecting for a change and actually address the main reason why no one with any intelligence takes your nuttery seriously?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
True or False Game 2 min Brandiiiiiiii 1,268
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 4 min _hellbilly_ 152,565
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 4 min Brandiiiiiiii 2,898
Dave's bar and grill,is now open. (May '13) 5 min stacked and proud 5,383
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 10 min andet1987 138,346
Police: Man in elf costume charged with DWI 13 min Mechanic 11
Strange new fish discovered at record-breaking ... 16 min Jaimie 4
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 19 min Wolftracks 25,759
For Dear FlowerChild (Dec '07) 1 hr Ricky F 24,142
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 1 hr Jennifer Renee 7,634