Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#88864 May 9, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Yes to both!!! Yea.[/QUOTE]
In the
Krazy
Jew
Version
You are right!

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#88865 May 10, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Then you tell me where the idea of Systems, Cycles and Patterns theory is not the Truth. Do systems in nature have regular or repetitive form and order to an arrangement?
I don’t really see what this has to do with christians abusing the word truth and several other words too such as morality, love, study, freewill, church and worship by prefixing them with a capital letter or placing them in quotes or emphasising them in some other way. But if you feel more confident by copping out and changing the subject then fine.

Have you ever looks at a fractal? Have you ever looked at the branches of a tree? Have you ever looked at the placement of blades of grass in a field, sand grains in the desert or on the beach? Have you ever looked at the shape of mountains? The shape of clouds? Have you ever considered the fluttering of a birds wing, the path a leaf takes when blown in the wind?

Where is the symmetry, the circles and patterns in them. I can see the hills of the Lancashire moors from my office window, please advise where in this world I will see a repeated pattern of their outline.

Nature is chaotic with a tendency to entropy as specified by the 2nd law of thermodynamics. Very few things are truly rigidly patterned above the atomic level, that fundamental and universal theory (2nd law of thermodynamics) proves that the idea of curdles and patterns is a transitory one.

“I Musici”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

Bremen, Germany

#88866 May 10, 2013
Monkey see, monkey do.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#88867 May 10, 2013
Patriot wrote:
B- basic
I-instruction
B-before
L-leaving
E-earth
B - be
I – ignorant
B – because
L – lies
E – exaggerate

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#88868 May 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Yes to both!!! Yea.[/QUOTE]just got to the part in Mary Roach's new book "Gulp" (adventures on the alimentary canal) where she disproves that story. couldn't have happened.

great read, BTW, as are all of her books.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#88869 May 10, 2013
Bible:

Bigots

Indoctrinated

By

Lies

Extraordinaire

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#88870 May 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Please elaborate on this qualifier "RATIONAL"
Do I get to be on that list? Just wondering.[/QUOTE]Not hardly...

rational people do not believe proven lies.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#88871 May 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Broken record. Lift the needle wood!
[/QUOTE]its the only answer to the broken record crap you cult members spew...

i wouldn't want to lie to you.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#88872 May 10, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
By following a literalistic interpretation of the Bible.
Sorry, I meant SEMI-literalistic. No such thing as a Biblical literalist.
Well, absent serious MPD, nobody can be.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#88873 May 10, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Yes to both!!! Yea.[/QUOTE]

{snicker}

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#88874 May 10, 2013
What the hell is up with the QUOTE tags?

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#88875 May 10, 2013
Patriot wrote:
B- basic
I-instruction
B-before
L-leaving
E-earth
Believed
Ignorantly
By
Loquacious
Egoists
Patriot

Nashville, TN

#88876 May 10, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>Spent plenty of time with your bible. It's nothing but a book written by men. The only spirit that inspired it is wine.
You and your friends on here fall under the category of "the scoffers walking after their own lusts" and how they will perish as written of in 2 Pet 3:2-12.
Elohim

Branford, CT

#88877 May 10, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>You and your friends on here fall under the category of "the scoffers walking after their own lusts" and how they will perish as written of in 2 Pet 3:2-12.
Wrong as usual. I cannot speak for the others, but I spent my 1st 18 years going to church, bible school etc. I figured out at an early age it was a scam. I played the game because it was expected of me. As soon as I turned 18 I never set foot in another "house of worship".

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#88878 May 10, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong as usual. I cannot speak for the others, but I spent my 1st 18 years going to church, bible school etc. I figured out at an early age it was a scam. I played the game because it was expected of me. As soon as I turned 18 I never set foot in another "house of worship".
Close to my story as well. Choir, alter boy, etc.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#88879 May 10, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong as usual. I cannot speak for the others, but I spent my 1st 18 years going to church, bible school etc. I figured out at an early age it was a scam. I played the game because it was expected of me. As soon as I turned 18 I never set foot in another "house of worship".
Yup.

Same here. Choirs (plural), Sunday school, Church, Vacation Bible School, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I still accompany my parents on Christmas to their church, and throw in a few bucks in the plate, but do so just out of respect to my parents.
Patriot

Nashville, TN

#88880 May 10, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>Wrong as usual. I cannot speak for the others, but I spent my 1st 18 years going to church, bible school etc. I figured out at an early age it was a scam. I played the game because it was expected of me. As soon as I turned 18 I never set foot in another "house of worship".
That was your choice and your reward will correspond with that choice.Gal 6:7 " be not deceived God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap, verses 8-9 have some good advice also
YTube

AOL

#88881 May 10, 2013
.

Bible PROOF 1.5 BIL MUSLIMS to die ----

http://youtu.be/n7ok0g8iwJI


.
Elohim

Branford, CT

#88882 May 10, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>That was your choice and your reward will correspond with that choice.Gal 6:7 " be not deceived God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap, verses 8-9 have some good advice also
Your spells and incantations have absolutely no affect on me.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#88883 May 10, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>That was your choice and your reward will correspond with that choice.Gal 6:7 " be not deceived God is not mocked, for whatsoever a man soweth that shall he also reap, verses 8-9 have some good advice also
do those verses also attempt to indoctrinate members through fear and threats?

nice cult ya got there....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 28 min wichita-rick 151,111
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 46 min andet1987 7,349
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr wichita-rick 24,006
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 2 hr Patrick Star 367
Bill Cosby 2 hr FTW Forever 223
Dog Haus Biergarten in Pasadena serves offbeat ... 2 hr Xstains In Name Only 1
Ferguson Grand Jury Reaches Decision 2 hr TALLYHO 8541 292
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 5 hr David0407 8,049

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE