Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
83,961 - 83,980 of 112,810 Comments Last updated 27 min ago

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
If I am teaching the wrong interpretation of SCP theory, then everyone here is invited to give a better one.
Let's break down your post above, shall we?
FREE SERVANT wrote:
If I am teaching ...
1. You have yet to present ANYTHING of value. You have taught NOTHING.
2. Who appointed you an expert at anything connected with either systems, or cycles, or patterns found in nature. You DO realize that the vast majority of these systems and cycles and patterns are not related to each other, right? If it is your contention that these ARE somehow connected, you've done a shitty job of presenting evidence for it.
FREE SERVANT wrote:
... the wrong interpretation ...
1. YOUR "interpretation". No data to back up your baseless assertions. Science is DATA. EVIDENCE. You have none. All you have is "interpretation", or opinion. Which is worthless.
FREE SERVANT wrote:
... of SCP theory...
1. There **IS** no SCP "theory". I'm sure this has been brought to your attention previously.
FREE SERVANT wrote:
...then everyone here is invited to give a better one.
Why? Nobody cares.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's break down your post above, shall we?
<quoted text>
1. You have yet to present ANYTHING of value. You have taught NOTHING.
2. Who appointed you an expert at anything connected with either systems, or cycles, or patterns found in nature. You DO realize that the vast majority of these systems and cycles and patterns are not related to each other, right? If it is your contention that these ARE somehow connected, you've done a shitty job of presenting evidence for it.
<quoted text>
1. YOUR "interpretation". No data to back up your baseless assertions. Science is DATA. EVIDENCE. You have none. All you have is "interpretation", or opinion. Which is worthless.
<quoted text>
1. There **IS** no SCP "theory". I'm sure this has been brought to your attention previously.
<quoted text>
Why? Nobody cares.
Everyboody should care how the true facts can be applied to problem-solving in times to come. We will need all the knowledge we can get for a firm foundation.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Everyboody should care how the true facts can be applied to problem-solving in times to come. We will need all the knowledge we can get for a firm foundation.
RPG?

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Everyboody should care how the true facts can be applied to problem-solving in times to come. We will need all the knowledge we can get for a firm foundation.
Again: You have presented NO FACTS.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

mybackfkinghurts wrote:
Atheistic Scientists were Humiliated As Their Junk DNA Evolution Paradigm recently Collapsed
Anti-theistic scientists, Ken Miller,
O hai again there, fake Prof X. You may have noticed but your BS spam was debunked WAAAAAAAAAAY back on page 1. Perhaps you didn't notice that the first time round?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
If I am teaching the wrong interpretation of SCP theory, then everyone here is invited to give a better one.
Still not caring Mikey.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Again: You have presented NO FACTS.
Would you agree with me that all natural systems will have a series of events that are regularly repeated in the same order?

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Would you agree with me that all natural systems will have a series of events that are regularly repeated in the same order?
It's getting late (here at work), and I am growing weary at your feeble attempts to appear intelligent and having an original thought.

Here's Wiki's definition of "System".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System

Open the link, begin reading and start masterbating.

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

nti-theistic scientists, Ken Miller, Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents made failed observations about DNA, such that their Darwinian evolution paradigm has collapsed. Not that long ago, junk DNA was being defended as an important element of the Darwinian evolution paradigm ... The question now seems to be whether Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents will continue to defend junk DNA, whatever they call it?- Rob Crowther,PhD

Evolutionary Biologist Richard Sternberg discusses modern genomics and the collapse of evolutionists junk DNA theory.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Humiliated As Their Junk DNA Evolution Paradigm recently Collapsed
Anti-theistic scientists, Ken Miller, Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents made failed observations about DNA, such that their Darwinian evolution paradigm has collapsed. Not that long ago, junk DNA was being defended as an important element of the Darwinian evolution paradigm ... The question now seems to be whether Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents will continue to defend junk DNA, whatever they call it?- Rob Crowther,PhD
Evolutionary Biologist Richard Sternberg discusses modern genomics and the collapse of evolutionists junk DNA theory.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

mybackfkinghurts wrote:
Anti-theistic scientists, Ken Miller
Ken Miller is a Christian. Your very first sentence is a lie, and everything that follows is either all wrong, or lies and still all wrong. Repeatedly spamming it won't magically make it all true.
Patriot

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Truth with a capital T sounds good to me.
HIS word is Truth and we are sanctified by it. John 17:17

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I am an inventor and not a scientist.
You are not a scientist because you have no peer reviewed scientific papers published. So why do you not have any peer reviewed scientific papers published?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>HIS word is
Unfortunately not available to any living person on Earth.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

mybackfkinghurts wrote:
nti-theistic scientists, Ken Miller, Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents made failed observations about DNA, such that their Darwinian evolution paradigm has collapsed. Not that long ago, junk DNA was being defended as an important element of the Darwinian evolution paradigm ... The question now seems to be whether Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents will continue to defend junk DNA, whatever they call it?- Rob Crowther,PhD
Your back hurts because... someone severed your brain stem.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Lagrangian L2

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

mybackfkinghurts wrote:
Humiliated As Their Junk DNA Evolution Paradigm recently Collapsed
Anti-theistic scientists, Ken Miller, Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents made failed observations about DNA, such that their Darwinian evolution paradigm has collapsed. Not that long ago, junk DNA was being defended as an important element of the Darwinian evolution paradigm ... The question now seems to be whether Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents will continue to defend junk DNA, whatever they call it?- Rob Crowther,PhD
Are you still harping on that old sh!t??

Get some new material creatard

Level 6

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

mybackfkinghurts wrote:
A/ the junk DNA paradigm has not collapsed but more importantly

B/ Junk DNA is not a core or necessary prediction of evolution so even if it did collapse, it would not matter to evolutionists.

When some DNA was labelled junk, it was a finding consistent with evolution, but not with intelligent design. However, it was not ever necessary to evolution that junk DNA had to exist.

If you do not agree, then explain to me why the existence of junk DNA is necessary to evolution and how its absence would "collapse" the theory of evolution.

You cannot because the explanation does not exist. Its just more empty bellowing from the hysterical proponents of anti-science.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Truth with a capital T sounds good to me.
Yes it would. And you would be blissfully unaware of the difference between factual truth and lying Truth

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>That's to distinguish it from something actually being true
Yes.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it would. And you would be blissfully unaware of the difference between factual truth and lying Truth
i believe Truthiness has a capital T. perhaps that is the 'Truth' he is referring to. if it sounds like it should be true, and you want it to be true, then it has Truthiness...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••