Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
83,921 - 83,940 of 115,117 Comments Last updated 22 min ago
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#88797 May 8, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Again: You have presented NO FACTS.
Would you agree with me that all natural systems will have a series of events that are regularly repeated in the same order?

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#88798 May 8, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Would you agree with me that all natural systems will have a series of events that are regularly repeated in the same order?
It's getting late (here at work), and I am growing weary at your feeble attempts to appear intelligent and having an original thought.

Here's Wiki's definition of "System".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/System

Open the link, begin reading and start masterbating.

Level 2

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#88799 May 8, 2013
nti-theistic scientists, Ken Miller, Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents made failed observations about DNA, such that their Darwinian evolution paradigm has collapsed. Not that long ago, junk DNA was being defended as an important element of the Darwinian evolution paradigm ... The question now seems to be whether Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents will continue to defend junk DNA, whatever they call it?- Rob Crowther,PhD

Evolutionary Biologist Richard Sternberg discusses modern genomics and the collapse of evolutionists junk DNA theory.

Level 2

Location hidden

#88800 May 8, 2013
Humiliated As Their Junk DNA Evolution Paradigm recently Collapsed
Anti-theistic scientists, Ken Miller, Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents made failed observations about DNA, such that their Darwinian evolution paradigm has collapsed. Not that long ago, junk DNA was being defended as an important element of the Darwinian evolution paradigm ... The question now seems to be whether Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents will continue to defend junk DNA, whatever they call it?- Rob Crowther,PhD
Evolutionary Biologist Richard Sternberg discusses modern genomics and the collapse of evolutionists junk DNA theory.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#88801 May 8, 2013
mybackfkinghurts wrote:
Anti-theistic scientists, Ken Miller
Ken Miller is a Christian. Your very first sentence is a lie, and everything that follows is either all wrong, or lies and still all wrong. Repeatedly spamming it won't magically make it all true.
Patriot

Nashville, TN

#88802 May 8, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Truth with a capital T sounds good to me.
HIS word is Truth and we are sanctified by it. John 17:17

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#88803 May 8, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I am an inventor and not a scientist.
You are not a scientist because you have no peer reviewed scientific papers published. So why do you not have any peer reviewed scientific papers published?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#88804 May 8, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>HIS word is
Unfortunately not available to any living person on Earth.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#88805 May 8, 2013
mybackfkinghurts wrote:
nti-theistic scientists, Ken Miller, Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents made failed observations about DNA, such that their Darwinian evolution paradigm has collapsed. Not that long ago, junk DNA was being defended as an important element of the Darwinian evolution paradigm ... The question now seems to be whether Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents will continue to defend junk DNA, whatever they call it?- Rob Crowther,PhD
Your back hurts because... someone severed your brain stem.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Tenerife

#88806 May 8, 2013
mybackfkinghurts wrote:
Humiliated As Their Junk DNA Evolution Paradigm recently Collapsed
Anti-theistic scientists, Ken Miller, Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents made failed observations about DNA, such that their Darwinian evolution paradigm has collapsed. Not that long ago, junk DNA was being defended as an important element of the Darwinian evolution paradigm ... The question now seems to be whether Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents will continue to defend junk DNA, whatever they call it?- Rob Crowther,PhD
Are you still harping on that old sh!t??

Get some new material creatard

Level 6

Dubai, UAE

#88807 May 9, 2013
mybackfkinghurts wrote:
A/ the junk DNA paradigm has not collapsed but more importantly

B/ Junk DNA is not a core or necessary prediction of evolution so even if it did collapse, it would not matter to evolutionists.

When some DNA was labelled junk, it was a finding consistent with evolution, but not with intelligent design. However, it was not ever necessary to evolution that junk DNA had to exist.

If you do not agree, then explain to me why the existence of junk DNA is necessary to evolution and how its absence would "collapse" the theory of evolution.

You cannot because the explanation does not exist. Its just more empty bellowing from the hysterical proponents of anti-science.

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#88808 May 9, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Truth with a capital T sounds good to me.
Yes it would. And you would be blissfully unaware of the difference between factual truth and lying Truth

Level 6

#88809 May 9, 2013
TerryL wrote:
<quoted text>That's to distinguish it from something actually being true
Yes.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#88810 May 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it would. And you would be blissfully unaware of the difference between factual truth and lying Truth
i believe Truthiness has a capital T. perhaps that is the 'Truth' he is referring to. if it sounds like it should be true, and you want it to be true, then it has Truthiness...
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#88811 May 9, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>HIS word is Truth and we are sanctified by it. John 17:17
Amen.

St. Croix valley

#88812 May 9, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Amen.
how can you honestly say that when you know that this supposed 'word of god' has been proven to be lies repeatedly?

Level 6

#88813 May 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>i believe Truthiness has a capital T. perhaps that is the 'Truth' he is referring to. if it sounds like it should be true, and you want it to be true, then it has Truthiness...
This is something that christianity seem to think they are good at, hijacking or making up words to suite their own purposes. The word “Truthiness” is an early 21st century manifestation of this trait, it even shows up as a spelling error in my WP.

If you believe it to be true and you want it to be true then whether it is actually true or not decides if it is true or not, certainly no new made up word with change the facts.

It would be more honest (and here distorted christian morality comes into play) to say beliefiness but I suppose that does not sound as imposing as truthiness.

Note, morality is in general a human trait shared by some animals and even though christanity has hijacked the word to mean “we are better than you” makes no difference to the fact that morality was around a long time before christianity was a twinkle in Pantera’s eye.

St. Croix valley

#88814 May 9, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
This is something that christianity seem to think they are good at, hijacking or making up words to suite their own purposes. The word “Truthiness” is an early 21st century manifestation of this trait, it even shows up as a spelling error in my WP.
If you believe it to be true and you want it to be true then whether it is actually true or not decides if it is true or not, certainly no new made up word with change the facts.
It would be more honest (and here distorted christian morality comes into play) to say beliefiness but I suppose that does not sound as imposing as truthiness.
Note, morality is in general a human trait shared by some animals and even though christanity has hijacked the word to mean “we are better than you” makes no difference to the fact that morality was around a long time before christianity was a twinkle in Pantera’s eye.
event he wolves that share my land have morals...humans sometimes get a little full of themselves.(especially those that that think they were specially created by some god...)

Level 6

#88815 May 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>event he wolves that share my land have morals...humans sometimes get a little full of themselves.(especially those that that think they were specially created by some god...)
Both your points are true (lower case t)
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#88816 May 9, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>how can you honestly say that when you know that this supposed 'word of god' has been proven to be lies repeatedly?
NO it hasn't!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 9 min Just TLC 28,471
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 10 min SLY WEST 145,061
white... 11 min night machine 178
It's BLUE! (Oct '11) 12 min Princess Hey 272
call it green... 15 min Princess Hey 19
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 18 min Bill 13,229
What's your tip for the day? 20 min Emerald 792
Texas Governor Rick Perry Indicted 28 min Bill 221
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 3 hr -Lea- 18,456
Fergson Police Dept. 4 hr Digital Etiquette 307