Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
83,901 - 83,920 of 114,746 Comments Last updated 44 min ago
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

I will teach the truth as best I can.

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be why you vomit when you have downed too much beer and ended the night with a dodgy kabab - yes?
That's only a cycle if you keep doing it!

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
I will teach the truth as best I can.
You forge the capital T

Have you never noticed that liars for their god always use a capital T when claiming Truth
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You forge the capital T
Have you never noticed that liars for their god always use a capital T when claiming Truth
Truth with a capital T sounds good to me.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Atheistic Scientists were Humiliated As Their Junk DNA Evolution Paradigm recently Collapsed
Anti-theistic scientists, Ken Miller, Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents made failed observations about DNA, such that their Darwinian evolution paradigm has collapsed. Not that long ago, junk DNA was being defended as an important element of the Darwinian evolution paradigm ... The question now seems to be whether Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents will continue to defend junk DNA, whatever they call it?- Rob Crowther,PhD
Evolutionary Biologist Richard Sternberg discusses modern genomics an
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

I kinda like the "RIGHT AS RAIN" adage as well.
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Truth with a capital T sounds good to me.
Reminds me of a prayer I learned as a child.....lord help me seek the truth but spare me the company of those who think they've already found it.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Atheistic Scientists were Humiliated As Their Junk DNA Evolution Paradigm recently Collapsed
Anti-theistic scientists, Ken Miller, Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents made failed observations about DNA, such that their Darwinian evolution paradigm has collapsed. Not that long ago, junk DNA was being defended as an important element of the Darwinian evolution paradigm ... The question now seems to be whether Ayala, Dawkins, Collins, Falk and other junk DNA proponents will continue to defend junk DNA, whatever they call it?- Rob Crowther,PhD
Evolutionary Biologist Richard Sternberg discusses modern genomics and the collapse of evolutionists junk DNA theory.
http://www.cross.tv/66770

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

mybackfkinghurts wrote:
Evolutionary Biologist Richard Sternberg discusses modern genomics an
Wrong. Junk DNA and evolution are both alive and well.

And to make it worse the first scientist you mentioned is a Christian.

Hmm, what returning creatard is this with a new name?

Level 6

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

mybackfkinghurts wrote:
Evolutionary Biologist Richard Sternberg discusses modern genomics and the collapse of evolutionists junk DNA theory.
http://www.cross.tv/66770
yourbackfkinghurts for a reason.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Truth with a capital T sounds good to me.
Holy CRAP you're a dim bulb, aint you?

YES. It is WIDELY acknowledged that there are systems, and cycles, and patterns that occur all the time within nature.

Since the dawn of man, THOUSANDS of years ago, humans have known this.
Mankind has been using the lessons learned from nature to construct society.

For example:
Natural Selection in plants and animals was recognized by early man, and man has been **selectively** breeding animals for preferred traits in domesticated stock, pets as well as ornimental plants and food crops since.

Ancient man witnessed the rising and setting of the Sun, Moon, and other heavenly bodies, and have developed systems that predict, and incorporate these patterns such as clocks, calendars, as well as sending spacecraft to distant bodies in the solar system, and studying other systems billions of miles away.

Recently, a 13-year old kid theorized he could design a more efficient arrangement of solar cells by copying the pattern and arrangement of leaves on a tree. This is known as the Fionacci sequence. He proved his design was 20%-50% more efficient than a uniform array of the same number of solar cells.
http://inhabitat.com/13-year-old-makes-solar-...

NOBODY needs to be taught anything more regarding your childish "SCP Theory".

We've been using it for EONS.

If you think you can make a Unified Theory of SCP that will explain the mechanism of how all these diverse natural functions were 'designed', and who 'designed' them, GO FOR IT.

But please DROP the notion that you're an original thinker.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You forge the capital T
That's to distinguish it from something actually being true
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Holy CRAP you're a dim bulb, aint you?
YES. It is WIDELY acknowledged that there are systems, and cycles, and patterns that occur all the time within nature.
Since the dawn of man, THOUSANDS of years ago, humans have known this.
Mankind has been using the lessons learned from nature to construct society.
For example:
Natural Selection in plants and animals was recognized by early man, and man has been **selectively** breeding animals for preferred traits in domesticated stock, pets as well as ornimental plants and food crops since.
Ancient man witnessed the rising and setting of the Sun, Moon, and other heavenly bodies, and have developed systems that predict, and incorporate these patterns such as clocks, calendars, as well as sending spacecraft to distant bodies in the solar system, and studying other systems billions of miles away.
Recently, a 13-year old kid theorized he could design a more efficient arrangement of solar cells by copying the pattern and arrangement of leaves on a tree. This is known as the Fionacci sequence. He proved his design was 20%-50% more efficient than a uniform array of the same number of solar cells.
http://inhabitat.com/13-year-old-makes-solar-...
NOBODY needs to be taught anything more regarding your childish "SCP Theory".
We've been using it for EONS.
If you think you can make a Unified Theory of SCP that will explain the mechanism of how all these diverse natural functions were 'designed', and who 'designed' them, GO FOR IT.
But please DROP the notion that you're an original thinker.
YES, But some people seem to overlook these facts and put the wrong intrpretation to them.

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
yourbackfkinghurts for a reason.
Personally, I would say myfkingbackhurts, but that's just me.

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>YES, But some people seem to overlook these facts and put the wrong intrpretation to them.
So, it's YOUR INTERPRETATION of all the countless and diverse systems, and cycles, and patterns (that humanity has already been aware of, and using btw), that YOU'RE going to educate us on?

I am turgid with anticipation.

[\SARCASM]

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>YES, But some people seem to overlook these facts and put the wrong intrpretation to them.
Yes, in fact you exclusively.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

If I am teaching the wrong interpretation of SCP theory, then everyone here is invited to give a better one.

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
If I am teaching the wrong interpretation of SCP theory, then everyone here is invited to give a better one.
Let's break down your post above, shall we?
FREE SERVANT wrote:
If I am teaching ...
1. You have yet to present ANYTHING of value. You have taught NOTHING.
2. Who appointed you an expert at anything connected with either systems, or cycles, or patterns found in nature. You DO realize that the vast majority of these systems and cycles and patterns are not related to each other, right? If it is your contention that these ARE somehow connected, you've done a shitty job of presenting evidence for it.
FREE SERVANT wrote:
... the wrong interpretation ...
1. YOUR "interpretation". No data to back up your baseless assertions. Science is DATA. EVIDENCE. You have none. All you have is "interpretation", or opinion. Which is worthless.
FREE SERVANT wrote:
... of SCP theory...
1. There **IS** no SCP "theory". I'm sure this has been brought to your attention previously.
FREE SERVANT wrote:
...then everyone here is invited to give a better one.
Why? Nobody cares.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's break down your post above, shall we?
<quoted text>
1. You have yet to present ANYTHING of value. You have taught NOTHING.
2. Who appointed you an expert at anything connected with either systems, or cycles, or patterns found in nature. You DO realize that the vast majority of these systems and cycles and patterns are not related to each other, right? If it is your contention that these ARE somehow connected, you've done a shitty job of presenting evidence for it.
<quoted text>
1. YOUR "interpretation". No data to back up your baseless assertions. Science is DATA. EVIDENCE. You have none. All you have is "interpretation", or opinion. Which is worthless.
<quoted text>
1. There **IS** no SCP "theory". I'm sure this has been brought to your attention previously.
<quoted text>
Why? Nobody cares.
Everyboody should care how the true facts can be applied to problem-solving in times to come. We will need all the knowledge we can get for a firm foundation.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>Everyboody should care how the true facts can be applied to problem-solving in times to come. We will need all the knowledge we can get for a firm foundation.
RPG?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••