Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#88719 May 7, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
SCP (Systems, Cycles and Patterns) theory gives us a foundation for furthering scientific knowledge and for putting information gathered to practical use to develop inventions related to renewable energy.
"SCP" is not a theory.

It's not even a good hypothesis.

And it's definitely NOT Science.

“NOTHING GOOD EVERY CAME OUT OF”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

West Plains

#88720 May 7, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>OH, there is plenty of proof for SCP theory, if they would admit it.
Show us the proof for your belief system.

Level 9

West Plains

#88721 May 7, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
A car fits, Corn? Really don't forget the billions and billions and billions of years yet to come. Corn would not ever come to be? Kind of sinks evolution don't you think?
Water landing on rocks in just a few millions years created life, right?
Teosinte (corn) could not evolve into corn? Really?
You don't know plant breeding. You don't know botany. You don't know evolution. You don't know where your food comes from or the history of it.

There doesn't appear to be much that you do know. It is all very sad for you. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#88722 May 7, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, prove it. Prove it even exists. Let's see a link to this supposed "SCP theory". I did a Google search and came up with bupkis.
Do you even know what a theory is? If you don't know the meaning of a word it is easy to abuse it.
There are probably at least thirty people on these forum topix threads who have heard of it. SCPID Theory is what it most commonly goes by.

Level 9

West Plains

#88723 May 7, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"SCP" is not a theory.
It must be a secret too. I couldn't find it on a Google search. Though I admit, I didn't go more than three pages into it.

“A Idiot Thinks Im Savoir Faire”

Level 5

Since: Mar 13

Paranoid That I Am Everywhere

#88724 May 7, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You don't know plant breeding. You don't know botany. You don't know evolution. You don't know where your food comes from or the history of it.
There doesn't appear to be much that you do know. It is all very sad for you. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
I would say he knows more than you. LMAO
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#88725 May 7, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
"SCP" is not a theory.
It is science because it explains how systems in nature work through carful exmination of the facts which are supported by repeated testing. The fact that systems work with interval of time during which a sequence of a recurring succession of events is completed does not change.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#88726 May 7, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
"Bible also says the Earth is flat, "
Known atheist lie. Disregarded.
Satan took the shape of a Lizard so you are incorrect here again. It was not a Lizard that was talking, it was an angel and there are many places in the Bible that claim angels can talk. This is no big deal for Christian because we know Gods word and not your words.[/QUOTE]

No, if you did not fail geometry it is demonstrably true. If you are an idiot you might not understand.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#88727 May 7, 2013
SCP theory can be applied to a wide range of systems thinking and it is proven in circumstances where natural systems are involved. The principle of Systems, Cycles and Patterns can be supported with good reasoning and experimentation.

Level 9

West Plains

#88728 May 7, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
SCP theory can be applied to a wide range of systems thinking and it is proven in circumstances where natural systems are involved. The principle of Systems, Cycles and Patterns can be supported with good reasoning and experimentation.
Again, saying that is not proof. Show us the experiments. Where are they published?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#88729 May 7, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
SCP theory helps us to understand nature, by repeating experiments like with the modern Syphon Pump and the general principle that cycling produces a way of problem-solving.
So in other words, you have no idea how to use science at all.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#88730 May 8, 2013
[QUOTE who="KJV
"]<quoted text>
Satan took the shape of a Lizard so you are incorrect here again. It was not a Lizard that was talking, it was an angel and there are many places in the Bible that claim angels can talk. This is no big deal for Christian because we know Gods word and not your words.[/QUOTE]yet the whole story you are quoting is a proven myth.

your cult lied to you...again...
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#88731 May 8, 2013
KJV wrote:
Only if atheists wrote the Bible.(shrug)
KJV wrote:
Satan took the shape of a Lizard so you are incorrect here again. It was not a Lizard that was talking, it was an angel and there are many places in the Bible that claim angels can talk.
Either it took the shape of a lizard or it didn't. If it took the shape of a lizard then it WAS a talking lizard.

Oh, and let's not forget the talking donkeys too. And that WASN'T due to any shape-changing angels.
KJV wrote:
This is no big deal for Christian because we know Gods word and not your words.
Actually they are not my words, they are the words of the Bible. And if the words of the Bible ARE the Word Of God then you don't know any more about God than me or anyone else on the planet, period. Because ultimately you do not have any extra-special access to any extra-special knowledge that anyone else does not. You're just another fundie who likes to pretend to know more about the invisible wizard than everyone else.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#88732 May 8, 2013
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Again, saying that is not proof. Show us the experiments. Where are they published?
I gave you one example of a patterned system that can only work by cycling on and off.

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#88733 May 8, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you one example of a patterned system that can only work by cycling on and off.
Do you need to have "evidence" explained to you again?

St. Croix valley

#88734 May 8, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I gave you one example of a patterned system that can only work by cycling on and off.
hopefully you are not referring to your little pump...that would be a blatant lie.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#88735 May 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>hopefully you are not referring to your little pump...that would be a blatant lie.
No it isn't,

St. Croix valley

#88736 May 8, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>No it isn't,
yes. yes it is. your silly little pump is just a siphon. nothing cyclical or magical about it. ancient technology. nothing new. absolutely unrelated to cycles.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#88737 May 8, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes. yes it is. your silly little pump is just a siphon. nothing cyclical or magical about it. ancient technology. nothing new. absolutely unrelated to cycles.
The only way a siphon can deliver water above the source is through paterned cycles.

St. Croix valley

#88738 May 8, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>The only way a siphon can deliver water above the source is through paterned cycles.
no, it is just using the energy of the flowing water.

what is the cycle needed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russian Propaganda 2 min Wolftracks 3
Things Not To Say In Bed (Oct '11) 5 min Alias 2,666
+=Keep 1 Drop 1=+ 3 STACK (Mar '13) 7 min Princess Hey 7,123
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 10 min Juju Beans 6,421
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 11 min Wolftracks 21,411
Ebola in America 14 min eleanorigby 43
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 15 min Milee 137,779
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 23 min Wolftracks 147,753
Missing posters.. (Jan '14) 30 min Alias 35
Doctors Remove 9-Pound Hairball From Teen's Sto... 41 min Go Blue Forever 7