Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
83,521 - 83,540 of 114,459 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

ViaDolorosa wrote:
And on the contrary - satan is extremely clever. He's got millions and millions, probably billions? wrapped around his lit'l finger.
He has society today so confused - and once he gets people confused, half of his battle is won.
Yup, he's got you wrapped around his little finger. Without the all the Christian churches he subverted you would have no knowledge of god.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

ViaDolorosa wrote:
<quoted text>
God has already dealt with satan - and sentenced him. But He is allowing him to test us to see who is going to follow him -and who is going to follow Him/God.
No need. God already knows. Told ya he was a sick mofo.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

ViaDolorosa wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary, Woodtick - I don't belong to any "cult" nor do I belong to any secular church. I don't follow any "man" - only God.
No you don't. You just think you do. Satan has deceived you.
bohart

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice that you are only able to respond with ad-hom instead of a reasoned rational response. If you're just gonna insult people at least work on that and make it real good abuse.
Alright, your hatred of God apparently stems from your hidden homosexuality which generates enormous guilt that must be dealt with by denying the authority that says its wrong. It spews out of you regularly with phrases like:

Liar for Jesus
Creatard
goddidit with magic
your ignorant
flying spaghetti monster
fundie ,etc,etc

All the while you and your bretheren praise your selves for your intelligence, what a narcisistic bunch.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect, a Christian cannot worship any deity other then the God of Abraham.
Satanists believe what they want.
Christians follow the word of God.
Nothing Technically about it.
Since you're a known liar then obviously you're a Satanist.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
"Your god is evil."
Because he will judge everyone?
No, because he's evil.

And he's already judged everyone.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ViaDolorosa wrote:
Just because a person doesn't understand a supreme God - doesn't mean He doesn't exist.
Just as I can't "understand" the concept of a gabazillion dollars in my hand. Does that mean it doesn't exist? Nope - it just means "I" can't grasp the enormity of it.
And you can't.

That's why you keep placing your god in your tiny little pigeon hole and expecting it to be just like how YOU think.

The all-powerful eternal creator is not limited by your petty infantile superstitious imaginations.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

ViaDolorosa wrote:
<quoted text>
And there ya go, Mike - there IS evolution - within God's creation(s).
Society has "evolved" from such harsh punishment into holding the accused accountable in courts and police stations across the world.
:)
That's not "harsh punishment". It's "God's Word". You now violate that word in favour of human courts and law books. You should be showing those policemen and judges what to do with a disobedient son.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

ViaDolorosa wrote:
A personal note to "KJV" - please don't name call these guys in your comments and responses. All that does is to create strife among the forum. All of us here, regardless of opinions and views, deserve respect, at least.
:)
Just a friendly reminder.
BWAA HAA HAA HAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Perhaps one day you will learn to respect others. Doubt any of us here would witness that from you, but....
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

ViaDolorosa wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm assuming you were raised in a catholic environment, then. Sorry for that because the catholic church is evil at its core - my opinion.
Same with EVERY church. After all, they're all man-made religions based around these Jesus and God dudes.

Pity that without them you would never have HEARD of Jesus.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe you. You're far too arrogant to believe you could be wrong.
Pride one of the seven deadly sins.
Yep, that was another irony meter alright.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

ViaDolorosa wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to re-research the flood - just sayin'...
Already have. If it happened NO-ONE would be here. Zero evidence and utterly against reality. But then you said Godmagic was BEYOND science, right?

Therefore there's nothing to research. Teh Bible iz troo cuz teh Bible sez so.

Duh.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, your hatred of God
I don't hate God. How can I hate something which you can't even demonstrate exists?

See Bo, there's addressing God, and then there's addressing your baseless OPINIONS of what you think God is. And that is ENTIRELY different. Not that you've ever been able to grasp subtlety at all.

Like all good fundies you think that to disagree or criticize your baseless opinions is EXACTLY the same as doing it to God Himself (presuming that such an entity even exists). Fact is you know diddly more about God than I do, or anyone else on the planet. Only your massively monumentally huge fundie ego (possibly responsible for the Earth's axial tilt) tells you otherwise.
bohart wrote:
apparently stems from your hidden homosexuality which generates enormous guilt that must be dealt with
There is no such guilt.

So since you fundies are always bringing the subject up just take a deep breath and admit to the world that Bohart is rampantly gay but to scared to admit it.

It's okay, I won't judge you. All your fundie pals might, but...
bohart wrote:
by denying the authority that says its wrong.
There is no "authority" which says it's wrong. Just a bunch of you fundie bigots with seriously repressed emotions.(shrug)
bohart wrote:
It spews out of you regularly with phrases like:
Liar for Jesus
Creatard
goddidit with magic
your ignorant
flying spaghetti monster
fundie ,etc,etc
None of which are relevant to your hidden desires for gay butseks. If you notice homosexuality isn't even mentioned in that list, which I why I don't even bother bringing it up because it's not even on my mind until you fundies bring up the subject. Clearly the psychological issues are your own and you're engaged in another fine demonstration of projection.
bohart wrote:
All the while you and your bretheren praise your selves for your intelligence, what a narcisistic bunch.
Sure, if you wanna be cynical then go ahead and say that. It's still setting off irony meters all over town though Bo.
bohart

Newport, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because he's evil.
And he's already judged everyone.
Ahh! The Duke of Dude has proclaimed God as evil! the same God that doesn't exist!Ha,Ha,Ha. How dare the Lord God run the universe in a way contrary to the mammoth knowledge, wisdom and will of the Duke of sludge. Strike ole Dude! release thy pus filled venom that your putrid bile's stench my reach the nostrils of the creator. Hold not back, sling thy verbal excrement toward heaven that you may defile the holy one and take your rightful place as the master of the universe, a homosexual Skeletor, to rule in his place and administer true justice as deemed by natural selection and chance.The true judge of right and wrong.
Know-It-All

Watseka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because you fundies say it's true doesn't make it true. Unfortunately Lady Hope was just another one in a long line of liars for Jesus when she claimed Darwin converted on his deathbed. And even if he did, doesn't matter if he jumped up and down and shouted that he saw God and Jesus having a party. It still has no bearing on the validity of science you disagree with only for theological reasons.
Ahh, the Lady Hope fake story. Too bad the YEC crowd doesn't understand that blatant lying only hurts their cause. So does quote mining and all the other intellectual dishonesty they use. BTW, didn't early Christian Eusebius push the idea that it was OK to lie like hell in the name of religion?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Know-It-All wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh, the Lady Hope fake story. Too bad the YEC crowd doesn't understand that blatant lying only hurts their cause. So does quote mining and all the other intellectual dishonesty they use. BTW, didn't early Christian Eusebius push the idea that it was OK to lie like hell in the name of religion?
They believe if they lie about it enough, it will come true I think.
The gawd answers prayers stuff. Funny thing is it sure seems it hasn't worked so good for Jr. yet, even after 2,000 years of lying about how he came back and is coming back. He is still invisible.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

McMurdo Station

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright, your hatred of God apparently stems from your hidden homosexuality which generates enormous guilt that must be dealt with by denying the authority that says its wrong. It spews out of you regularly with phrases like:
Liar for Jesus
Creatard
goddidit with magic
your ignorant
flying spaghetti monster
fundie ,etc,etc
This thing about God is really misunderstood by creationists. You see people on this side of the isle don't believe there is a God, so we don't hate something that doesn't exist.

You know I have yet to run across a homosexual atheist. I'm sure there are some out there, but they're apparently hiding from me..:-)

The thing about intelligence and bashing creatards comes about because about 90 percent of them come on here and start repeating crap they got from various religious institutes such as AiG and CRI. Always the same crap even though ALL of it has been refuted a thousand times.

I've had to educate most of them.
Know-It-All

Watseka, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
They believe if they lie about it enough, it will come true I think.
The gawd answers prayers stuff. Funny thing is it sure seems it hasn't worked so good for Jr. yet, even after 2,000 years of lying about how he came back and is coming back. He is still invisible.
"Faith" is just another word for "deliberate self-delusion".

“I have upset the hand of god”

Level 9

Since: Jan 11

Threats pending

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahh! The Duke of Dude has proclaimed God as evil! the same God that doesn't exist!Ha,Ha,Ha. How dare the Lord God run the universe in a way contrary to the mammoth knowledge, wisdom and will of the Duke of sludge. Strike ole Dude! release thy pus filled venom that your putrid bile's stench my reach the nostrils of the creator. Hold not back, sling thy verbal excrement toward heaven that you may defile the holy one and take your rightful place as the master of the universe, a homosexual Skeletor, to rule in his place and administer true justice as deemed by natural selection and chance.The true judge of right and wrong.
Is this what they call a dissociative fugue state?

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Zhengzhou, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 29, 2013

Judged:

ViaDolorosa wrote:
"You appear to be, like most atheists,"

Mike F wrote:
"I have never claimed to be an atheist."

ViaDolorosa, do you see what I mean about your conflating Evolution with atheism?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••