Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87995 Apr 27, 2013
That woman who used to be a big wig in Planned Parenthood - she assisted in an abortion one day - and said she watched as the tech used the probe suction to suck the baby out of the womb - and she said the baby was scrambling trying to get away from that suction probe.

That woman resigned from Planned Parenthood that day - and now speaks out against abortions.

And the recent horror story in Pa - a witness stated in court that she observed a baby struggling in a toilet trying to find its way out.

Abortion is nothing short of murdering a baby - you can dress it up with fancy titles but ultimately, it's murdering of an innocent baby.
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#87996 Apr 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
Found it elsewhere - the cult burned the child because they thought she was the Antichrist...
Doesn't mean their were Christian - the catholic church claims it is Christian, too - and they are as far from Christianity as it gets.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#87997 Apr 27, 2013
ViaDolorosa wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before - a person can "claim" to be a Christian all they want - but murdering a baby like that - is against God's Word. Therefore, they are not a true Christian.
Wrong. That is the no true Scotsmen fallacy.

You are simply denying that people you don't like are Christians. You have to go by what they claim to be. Which is why Hitler was a Christian. He always claimed to be one.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#87998 Apr 27, 2013
ViaDolorosa wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before - a person can "claim" to be a Christian all they want - but murdering a baby like that - is against God's Word. Therefore, they are not a true Christian.
Besides, they weren't murdering a child. They were killing a demon. Ask them. I can assure you that is what they believed they were doing.

Why do you think that God fearing Christians would kill a baby?

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Park City, Utah

#87999 Apr 27, 2013
ViaDolorosa wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't mean their were Christian - the catholic church claims it is Christian, too - and they are as far from Christianity as it gets.
So, you guys get to decide who is Christian or not??

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Park City, Utah

#88000 Apr 27, 2013
ViaDolorosa wrote:
<quoted text>
As I said before - a person can "claim" to be a Christian all they want - but murdering a baby like that - is against God's Word. Therefore, they are not a true Christian.
Where does God say not to abort a fetus??

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#88001 Apr 27, 2013
ViaDolorosa wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't mean their were Christian - the catholic church claims it is Christian, too - and they are as far from Christianity as it gets.
Okay- How many Christians are there?

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#88002 Apr 27, 2013
ViaDolorosa wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't mean their were Christian - the catholic church claims it is Christian, too - and they are as far from Christianity as it gets.
While I think on't, who believes in the Antichrist? Apart from Christians, I mean?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#88003 Apr 27, 2013
ViaDolorosa wrote:
Sounds like you've bought into satan's lie(s), my friend.
It is not a Christian's responsibility to prove to *you* that God exists. True Christians already know this by their faith and their choice to follow His Son, Jesus.
Christians are only trying to steer people like you in the right direction - instead of the path to hell that you currently appear to be on.
The Bible tells us that there will more in Hell than in Heaven.
A subtle reminder - satan himself is not even an atheist - he fully believes in God - but has chosen to defy Him. And he is being given free reign to take as many souls as he can with him into hell.
I pray you begin a journey down the road to truth - God's Truth.
So ... you were brainwashed by the preachers so well that you cannot even face the possibility of your delusion being detrimental to you and those around you.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#88004 Apr 27, 2013
ViaDolorosa wrote:
That woman who used to be a big wig in Planned Parenthood - she assisted in an abortion one day - and said she watched as the tech used the probe suction to suck the baby out of the womb - and she said the baby was scrambling trying to get away from that suction probe.
That woman resigned from Planned Parenthood that day - and now speaks out against abortions.
And the recent horror story in Pa - a witness stated in court that she observed a baby struggling in a toilet trying to find its way out.
Abortion is nothing short of murdering a baby - you can dress it up with fancy titles but ultimately, it's murdering of an innocent baby.
From what I have heard the doctor who was at the head of that abortion clinic is a murderer. He did go to far. Yet there is nothing in the Bible against abortion and the one time it is mentioned the penalty for it was a fine. A fine in the time of an eye for an eye. Having sex out of marriage was a death penalty offense but an assault that caused a women to abort was punishable by a fine. It sure seems that the god of the Old Testament was not anti-abortion.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Park City, Utah

#88005 Apr 27, 2013
KJV.....still waiting on that proof you said there was that your God is real.

“Nothing can stop, This Pony..”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#88006 Apr 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>While I think on't, who believes in the Antichrist? Apart from Christians, I mean?
Well if it was devil worshipers they would have made her a princess, so.......

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#88007 Apr 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
Found it elsewhere - the cult burned the child because they thought she was the Antichrist...
Religitards. Hi Mac :-)

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#88008 Apr 27, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text> Well if it was devil worshipers they would have made her a princess, so.......
Technically, Satanists are Christian, too...
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#88009 Apr 27, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
From what I have heard the doctor who was at the head of that abortion clinic is a murderer. He did go to far. Yet there is nothing in the Bible against abortion and the one time it is mentioned the penalty for it was a fine. A fine in the time of an eye for an eye. Having sex out of marriage was a death penalty offense but an assault that caused a women to abort was punishable by a fine. It sure seems that the god of the Old Testament was not anti-abortion.
The Bible doesn't come out and use the word abortion - or even describe the procedure - but it does touch on the subject of children - and babies.
.
Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.- Jeremiah 1:5
.
But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.- Matthew 18:6
.
And then the "Thou shalt not murder" sums it up -
.
.
....... And then the "eye for an eye" part is always taken out of context by people. The exact verse says:
.
"Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth: 39But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also. 40And if any man will sue thee at the law, and take away thy coat, let him have thy cloke also. 41And whosoever shall compel thee to go a mile, go with him twain. 42Give to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou away."
.
.
So no, we aren't supposed to live "an eye for an eye" - but just the opposite.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#88010 Apr 27, 2013
Ashelah wrote:
<quoted text>
Religitards. Hi Mac :-)
Hiya, Ash.
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#88011 Apr 27, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you guys get to decide who is Christian or not??
Nope - God knows all of our hearts. But He does tell us to "test the spirit" to determine if they are of God or not.

And there are millions of "Christians" who are Christians in name only. Sort of like the RINO - Republican in Name Only.
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#88012 Apr 27, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, people are lucky every day. Many more aren't. The ones that aren't make very short news stories and are quickly forgotten.
This is not even confirmation bias, it is much worse on your part. You looked for someone who was lucky and are implying that you god decided to save him. If you want to believe that then to be fair you have to believe the converse and that everybody, good or bad that died in an accident were killed by your god. You can't have it both ways.
Why is your god so evil so much of the time?
.
God isn't evil - it is us/mankind that is evil - but He will, does and will again - bring His wrath against those who go against Him. Since it's His house, it's His house rules.:)
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#88013 Apr 27, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong. That is the no true Scotsmen fallacy.
You are simply denying that people you don't like are Christians. You have to go by what they claim to be. Which is why Hitler was a Christian. He always claimed to be one.
.
It has nothing to do with who "I" like or don't like. It has to do with if the person follows God and His Word. If he does, he's a true Christian.

If he doesn't, then he is not.

I judge (yes, "judge") by God's standards - not my likes or dislikes.

i.e. The Bible tells us to judge 'righteously" - that is another part of the Bible that is used out of context continually - the notion that we aren't supposed to judge. The Bible says that His people (Christians) will judge the angels in Heaven.
ViaDolorosa

Cumming, GA

#88014 Apr 27, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Okay- How many Christians are there?
Dunno how many they are - or have been - or will be. But I do know that the Bible says that there will be more of us going to hell than to Heaven. It says that the path to hell is wide - but the gate to Heaven is narrow and to choose the narrow gate.

Not all "Christians" will be going to Heaven - the Bible tells us that even satan believes in Jesus - and trembles at His Word. So it's not enough for people to "just" believe in God - they have to, as they Bible says, pick up the cross and follow Him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 8,074
Obama takes control of Internet 13 min Hoosier Hillbilly 138
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 14 min -badboy- 139,206
What Difference Does It Make? 15 min Mary 23
Woman knocked out in Seattle "drive-by egging" 29 min beatlesinafog 12
Five Weird Signs You're Smarter Than Average 38 min beatlesinafog 61
Blind dog rescued after being lost for 2 weeks ... 53 min beatlesinafog 4
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Nobody 2 Special 39,259
Rest in Peace, Spock 1 hr Mister_ E 84
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Good-Evil 157,846
More from around the web