Evolution vs. Creation

Jan 6, 2011 Read more: Best of New Orleans 155,446
High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Read more
bohart

Newport, TN

#87817 Apr 26, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it happens every day. Natural chemical processes are all that are responsible for bringing the formerly non-living elements that make up your body to life. We call this process biological reproduction.
Still using biological reproduction as an example of how the first life appeared!

Find another lie would you.
bohart

Newport, TN

#87818 Apr 26, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Show how chemical processes doesn't work.
Show how chemical processes produced the first life, if you can't, then you have no proof that it ever caused life.

Your not as smart as a goat herder if you can't realize that.
bohart

Newport, TN

#87819 Apr 26, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
What is alchemy Alex?
Thats it! alchemy, all you need is the proper potion of chemicals to produce life.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#87820 Apr 26, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Still using biological reproduction as an example of how the first life appeared!
Find another lie would you.
It's not a lie. Merely a statement pointing out that natural chemical processes produce life out of non-living materials.

Of course we go through this dance every time. I point out the facts, you can't address them, you make lame puddle goo jokes then run away. In the meantime, evolution (which is my interest, and not abiogenesis) is left unscathed.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#87821 Apr 26, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats it! alchemy, all you need is the proper potion of chemicals to produce life.
Then this according to you is alchemy:

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article151455...
Mary Magdalena

United States

#87822 Apr 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet the idea of using a proven false god is more plausible?

we know for a fact all the elements needed for life were there.

we know for a fact none of the madeup gods were there.

there is not one shred of evidence for any other god, gods or goddesses.

yes, all the evidence would say that abiogenesis is far more plausible.
there is not one shred of evidence against God.

You are a simpleton and a lier.

"yet the idea of using a proven false god"

M&M

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#87823 Apr 26, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a simpleton and a lier.
"yet the idea of using a proven false god"
M&M
Not one shred.

if you had event he teensiest shred, you would have given it.

it would seem you are the liar and have done so many many times.

why do you have to lie for your cult?

“Move into the light.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#87824 Apr 26, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't to take any pills, it works just fine without them.

Minnesota's North Coast

#87826 Apr 26, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
"Where did Darwin's ideas lead?
Enthused with his new theory, it's doubtful that Charles Darwin gave much thought to the possible moral consequences of what he was writing. He certainly could not have foreseen that less than 75 years later, his ideas would lead to Adolf Hitler and the Holocaust, the Nazi attempt at exterminating the Jews. But Professor Weikart's detailed book documents the connection, with plenty of quotes from mostly German philosophers and scientists in the intervening years.
Dr. Richard Evans, professor of modern history at the University of Cambridge and author of The Coming of the Third Reich, says that Weikart's book "shows in sober and convincing detail how Darwinist thinkers in Germany had developed an amoral attitude to human society by the time of the First World War, in which the supposed good of the race was applied as the sole criterion of public policy and 'racial hygiene.'
"Without over-simplifying the lines that connected this body of thought to Hitler, he demonstrates with chilling clarity how policies such as infanticide, assisted suicide, marriage prohibitions, and much else were being proposed for those considered racially or eugenically inferior by a variety of Darwinist writers and scientists, providing Hitler and the Nazis with a scientific justification for the policies they pursued ..." ( From Darwin to Hitler, back cover)"
http://www.ucg.org/news-and-prophecy/how-darw...
"Get an education"
M&M
it was christians that came up with Eugenics and still practiced until the 1960's in the US.

nice cult you have there!

Minnesota's North Coast

#87827 Apr 26, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know why there are different versions of the Bible? God what a moron.
M&M
yes, i do. your cult is based on myths and each sect makes up its own version of the word of god.
Mary Magdalena

United States

#87828 Apr 26, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>Hitler had Darwin's books (among other, similar science books) burned.

Meanwhile, do you recall someone by the name of Martin Luther?
The founder of the Protestant Reformation in 1517?

He wrote a book entitled "On the Jews and Their Lies", in which he said some WONDERFUL (/SARCASM) things about the Jewish peoples. He recommended:

1.for Jewish synagogues and schools to be burned to the ground, and the remnants buried out of sight;
2.for houses owned by Jews to be likewise razed, and the owners made to live in agricultural outbuildings;
3.for their religious writings to be taken away;
4.for rabbis to be forbidden to preach, and to be executed if they do;
5.for safe conduct on the roads to be abolished for Jews;
6.for usury to be prohibited, and for all silver and gold to be removed and "put aside for safekeeping"; and
7.for the Jewish population to be put to work as agricultural slave laborers.

The prevailing scholarly view since the Second World War is that the treatise exercised a major and persistent influence on Germany's attitude toward its Jewish citizens in the centuries between the Reformation and the Holocaust. Four hundred years after it was written, the Nazis displayed On the Jews and Their Lies during Nuremberg rallies, and the city of Nuremberg presented a first edition to Julius Streicher, editor of the Nazi newspaper Der Stürmer, the newspaper describing it as the most radically antisemitic tract ever published.

<<from Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/On_the_Jews_and_... >>
"Hitler had Darwin's books (among other, similar science books) burned"

Yes he did. And I would be willing to bet you always watch what the magician wants you to watch at the magic show too, and completely miss what he is really up to.

Anyone to fall for Hitlers smoke and mirrors is a fool, but those that still fall for his tricks today after knowing what Hitler was all about is a fools fool.

Keep the monkey icon photo, it obviously suits you well.

M&M

Minnesota's North Coast

#87829 Apr 26, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure would love to try. Where do you live?
yes, that is the morality I expect from your cult. your god is a jealous, vindictive, petty, little prick that your cult invented. no wonder those that follow it are also that way.
Mary Magdalena

United States

#87830 Apr 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>In fact, and the real world, Eugenics , which is what the nazis were following and wholly supported, was started in the US. it was supported by several major US universities and many, many christians in the US.

it was actually practiced in the US by christians until the 1960's.

isn't your cult fun!!!!
And you're the result of it being shut down. Too bad. Oh by the way you blooming idiot you might want to compare the number of Jews killed by Hitler and the American Christian.

M&M
Mary Magdalena

United States

#87831 Apr 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>WHY do Fundies not have a clue about history?!?!
I know all about history.

It's all in the past.
Mary Magdalena

United States

#87832 Apr 26, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>No, that's actually a creatard thing my dear.

Much of whats in your KJV Bible is disproven

Just tear out the first five chapters and that will fix much of it.
I would love to read your list of proven facts that disproves Gods word.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#87833 Apr 26, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
Not one shred of evidence FOR a God either.

Not one shred of evidence for or against Cosmic Sheep from Dimension Zog too.

Therefore that is JUST as likely.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#87834 Apr 26, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
"Hitler had Darwin's books (among other, similar science books) burned"
Yes he did. And I would be willing to bet you always watch what the magician wants you to watch at the magic show too, and completely miss what he is really up to.
Anyone to fall for Hitlers smoke and mirrors is a fool, but those that still fall for his tricks today after knowing what Hitler was all about is a fools fool.
Keep the monkey icon photo, it obviously suits you well.
M&M
So what you're saying is that Hitler did a magic trick because you have NO evidence he made use of evolution in his regime?

Quite ironic then that you accuse others of dishonesty.

Remind us all again, do you believe in witches and should they be killed?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#87836 Apr 26, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
And you're the result of it being shut down. Too bad. Oh by the way you blooming idiot you might want to compare the number of Jews killed by Hitler and the American Christian.
M&M
Oh, so only Americans are Christians? And it's okay for Americans to engage in eugenics simply due to the fact that human worth is measured only in mathematics? Just trying to figure out how far the depths of your depravity goes.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#87837 Apr 26, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
I know all about history.
It's all in the past.
And that is all you know about history.(shrug)

What should we do with witches?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#87838 Apr 26, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Show how chemical processes produced the first life, if you can't, then you have no proof that it ever caused life.
Your not as smart as a goat herder if you can't realize that.
Um, there was no life, now there is, something had to start the chemical processes into motion. Simple answer: nature. We know that life IS a chemical process, we just need to figure out how it got started. You have no answer, yet you lie and say you do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 4 min Old Sam 3,977
A To Z Of Movies (Sep '12) 6 min Old Sam 4,624
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 6 min Observer 159,980
Create "short sentences using the last word" (Aug '12) 8 min Grace Nerissa 8,208
Change "1" letter =ONLY= (Oct '12) 8 min Old Sam 5,288
CHANGE One letter CHANCE (Sep '08) 9 min Truths 31,225
Last Post Wins! (Aug '08) 11 min Truths 139,810
Word Association (Jun '10) 18 min Mega Monster 27,031
motorcycle traveling stories 24 min Beyonce 67
Whatcha' doing? (Apr '12) 32 min Observer 8,168
Still arguing with Billy R (Oct '09) 6 hr Hitesrunprincess 543
More from around the web