Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“God of War”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#87786 Apr 26, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
Super devil is a cheap, chinese produced knock off of our brand name.
Atheist?
M&M
What about the Chinese Jesus?

http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9...

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#87787 Apr 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it's pointless, Mike. he's even worse than chuckie.(i know, that's hard to believe.) but My Portal will not just deny the facts you provide, he will deny that you ever even posted it. over and over a gain...
Lies.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#87788 Apr 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>In fact, and the real world, Eugenics , which is what the nazis were following and wholly supported, was started in the US. it was supported by several major US universities and many, many christians in the US.
it was actually practiced in the US by christians until the 1960's.
isn't your cult fun!!!!
Yes, and dear Margaret Sanger embraced it. Planned Parenthood and eugenics are cozy bedfellows. Lovely liberal talking point, woody. Why does you cult embrace eugenics woody. Why do they embrace slavery to pay for those abortions?

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Park City, Utah

#87789 Apr 26, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with his copy?
Nothing been disproven in my copy.
Oh I see, you were just lying. That's an atheist thing isn't it?
M&M
No, that's actually a creatard thing my dear.

Much of whats in your KJV Bible is disproven

Just tear out the first five chapters and that will fix much of it.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#87790 Apr 26, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that's actually a creatard thing my dear.
Much of whats in your KJV Bible is disproven
Just tear out the first five chapters and that will fix much of it.
Are we to conclude that you believe in most of the scriptures, then?
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#87791 Apr 26, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
Leviticus 18:22
You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
1 Corinthians 6:9-10
Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
Romans 1:26-28
For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature; and the men likewise gave up natural relations with women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error. And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.
Leviticus 20:13
If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.
Exodus 22:19
“Whoever lies with an animal shall be put to death.
Leviticus 18:15-24
You shall not uncover the nakedness of your daughter-in-law; she is your son's wife, you shall not uncover her nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of your brother's wife; it is your brother's nakedness. You shall not uncover the nakedness of a woman and of her daughter, and you shall not take her son's daughter or her daughter's daughter to uncover her nakedness; they are relatives; it is depravity. And you shall not take a woman as a rival wife to her sister, uncovering her nakedness while her sister is still alive.“You shall not approach a woman to uncover her nakedness while she is in her menstrual uncleanness....
Romans 1:26
For this reason God gave them up to dishonorable passions. For their women exchanged natural relations for those that are contrary to nature;
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live, Exodus 22:18.

Do you believe in witches and should they be killed?

Level 9

Park City, Utah

#87792 Apr 26, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
"The entire establishment of the German Nazi party and Nazi Army, Navy, and Air Force used to buy into Christianity and totally rejected evolution also. What’s your point here??"
Oh come on..... You don't believe this crap do you? for real?
Someone get the smelling salt this guy is out cold and dreaming up a storm.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/tj/v...
"Leading Nazis, and early 1900 influential German biologists, revealed in their writings that Darwin’s theory and publications had a major influence upon Nazi race policies. Hitler believed that the human gene pool could be improved by using selective breeding similar to how farmers breed superior cattle strains. In the formulation of their racial policies, Hitler’s government relied heavily upon Darwinism, especially the elaborations by Spencer and Haeckel. As a result, a central policy of Hitler’s administration was the development and implementation of policies designed to protect the ‘superior race’. This required at the very least preventing the ‘inferior races’ from mixing with those judged superior, in order to reduce contamination of the latter’s gene pool. The ‘superior race’ belief was based on the theory of group inequality within each species, a major presumption and requirement of Darwin’s original ‘survival of the fittest’ theory. This philosophy culminated in the ‘final solution’, the extermination of approximately six million Jews and four million other people who belonged to what German scientists judged as ‘inferior races’."
Oh this is real Christian like!
Get real.
M&M
M&M you really need to go back to school and learn your history. I got in late today so I wasn't first to answer your screed here,but I see other history smart people have answered for me and they are right and you are dead wrong.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#87793 Apr 26, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you for real?
"Let's see, the simplest answer:
Natural Chemical Processes"
Your simple answer doesn't work.
It never has worked, it never will work.
Not so simple if even today science is clueless on how to make it happen.
Simple a goat herder can figure out with out 10 years at MIT.
Simple is what your brain is.
Life's creation for non-life not simple.
M&M
Actually it happens every day. Natural chemical processes are all that are responsible for bringing the formerly non-living elements that make up your body to life. We call this process biological reproduction.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#87794 Apr 26, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with his copy?
Nothing been disproven in my copy.
Oh I see, you were just lying. That's an atheist thing isn't it?
M&M
Actually it's a creationist thing. There are very few honest creationists.

You ain't one of 'em.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#87795 Apr 26, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
"The entire establishment of the German Nazi party and Nazi Army, Navy, and Air Force used to buy into Christianity and totally rejected evolution also. What’s your point here??"
Oh come on..... You don't believe this crap do you? for real?
Someone get the smelling salt this guy is out cold and dreaming up a storm.
http://www.answersingenesis.org/articles/tj/v...
"Leading Nazis, and early 1900 influential German biologists, revealed in their writings that Darwin’s theory and publications had a major influence upon Nazi race policies. Hitler believed that the human gene pool could be improved by using selective breeding similar to how farmers breed superior cattle strains. In the formulation of their racial policies, Hitler’s government relied heavily upon Darwinism, especially the elaborations by Spencer and Haeckel. As a result, a central policy of Hitler’s administration was the development and implementation of policies designed to protect the ‘superior race’. This required at the very least preventing the ‘inferior races’ from mixing with those judged superior, in order to reduce contamination of the latter’s gene pool. The ‘superior race’ belief was based on the theory of group inequality within each species, a major presumption and requirement of Darwin’s original ‘survival of the fittest’ theory. This philosophy culminated in the ‘final solution’, the extermination of approximately six million Jews and four million other people who belonged to what German scientists judged as ‘inferior races’."
Oh this is real Christian like!
Get real.
M&M
Actually they relied on Eugenics which is the ANTITHESIS of Darwinian evolution. Of course you would know this if you had the slightest clue of what you're talking about. However since your god is FAMOUS for genocide, then yes, according to your own book it was VERY Christian.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#87796 Apr 26, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>WHY do Fundies not have a clue about history?!?!
Because history is not kind to fundies.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#87797 Apr 26, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not kind to humans, period......

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#87798 Apr 26, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Laffin.

I'll buy that.

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#87799 Apr 26, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live, Exodus 22:18.
Do you believe in witches and should they be killed?
I know a couple. Nice people.

Anyone wants to kill them has to go through me first.
Mary Magdalena

United States

#87800 Apr 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yup, lots of it disproven.

why would there even be different versions of a god's word?
You don't know why there are different versions of the Bible? God what a moron.

M&M
Mary Magdalena

United States

#87801 Apr 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, new and improved ULTRA GOD!!! is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ronco Inc.

if you buy the trinity package*...three ULTRA GODS!!! for the price of one...you also get a Popeil's Pocket Fisherman for NO EXTRA CHARGE!

*trinity package not available in Jerusalem and Mecca...
You resemble a child. How old are you really 8?

Level 9

Park City, Utah

#87802 Apr 26, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Are we to conclude that you believe in most of the scriptures, then?
Oh GOD NO..:-)

That will just get rid of the most atrocious lies in the book.

There are plenty more.
Mary Magdalena

United States

#87803 Apr 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet the idea of using a proven false god is more plausible?

we know for a fact all the elements needed for life were there.

we know for a fact none of the madeup gods were there.

there is not one shred of evidence for any other god, gods or goddesses.

yes, all the evidence would say that abiogenesis is far more plausible.
You claim to have proof that my God is false. This claim is total ridicules I now know you're a blooming idiot. That's a FACT. Learn what proof and facts are.

Level 7

The Borderland of Sol

#87804 Apr 26, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know why there are different versions of the Bible? God what a moron.
M&M
Ooookay.

Why?
Mary Magdalena

United States

#87805 Apr 26, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>if you continue in leviticus past the stoning the fags to death...hey, why did you leave that part out? do you stone homosexuals to death in the name of your god? why not? don't you believe int he word of your god?....anyhoo, if you continue, you get to the part where your mythical god says it is OK to OWN OTHER HUMANS...how fun is that?!?! do you own othere humans? why not? your god gave it the Siskell and Ebert 'two thumbs up'!
I sure would love to try. Where do you live?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min Good-Evil 158,189
Man accused of buying auto insurance from scene... 24 min Newt G s Next Wife 1
Word Association (Jun '10) 28 min Camilla 26,720
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 31 min Camilla 9,886
"man" words 1 hr -TheExam- 558
Rest in Peace, Spock 1 hr -Lea- 370
I Haven't Had____? In ages (Sep '12) 1 hr Bree_Z 1,035
6 letter word ...change one letter game (Oct '08) 1 hr andet1987 27,626
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 39,507
And your favorite Bree_Z sock is? 1 hr Bree_Z 23