Let's see, the simplest answer:<quoted text>
I believe we were discussing simplicity based on the idea of Occams razor. To say that a hodge podge of ingrediants floating in a primordial sea came to life in some spasmostic eruption,not different than a miracle, that even the most brillant men of any age cannot comprehend how it occurred is not a simple answer.
Natural Chemical Processes:
1. Natural chemical processes eventually lead to living organisms, such processes we already understand and are very simple and well understood.
"God dun it"
1. Some being that defies the laws of nature somehow sprung into existence.
2. This being somehow managed to start a universe that it is not part of.
3. This being managed to somehow guide the universe's formation without leaving any evidence.
4. This being then managed to somehow make all life and organize it in a manner that suggests natural processes, on one planet, among innumerable planets.
.... natural processes wins Occam's Razor.