Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Tempe, AZ.

#87618 Apr 24, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Allow me to rephrase the question.
When there was no time -(you agree time started about 13.7 billion years ago right?) so
When there was no time was there anything?
"However we DO know there is no sign of a 'God' at any time."
You state this with conviction, rather funny because you know there is plenty of evidence of God.
Is there any 2 dimension objects?
I agree that the suspected start of the universe is about 14+- billion years ago.

I've already said that we really don't know much about that far back.

I have NEVER seen ANY legitimate evidence for the God of the Christians--or any other for that matter.

An atom has height, width, and depth doesn't it??

Don't get me started on the quantum universe..:-)
bohart

Newport, TN

#87619 Apr 24, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Well unfortunately for you , you have to be smart enough to distinguish what is in fact evidence for it to sink in what you are looking at. Of course you can also just ignore it , maybe close your eyes and wish it will go away. But it wont change the facts of what it is. It took quite some time for the idea of fingerprints to sink in , as to exactly what they were. The same is true for the evidence
of the formation of life on Earth. We have found some natural finger prints to the formation of life. It will take some time to figure out exactly what that means. But knowing the building blocks of life are formed abundantly in space is a gargantuan clue, and IS evidence.
Your looney, you have no evidence and accuse others of being not smart enough to see your non existing evidence.
Mark

United States

#87620 Apr 24, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Mark, your idea of how evolution works is nonsensical.
You are building a straw man. Your conception of evolution is wrong and is easily debunked. Not so with how evolution actually happens.
There are no "evolutionary mismatches". What makes you think that they exist.
When evolution happens it happens to populations, not to individuals.
Well SD,

If mutation hopeful monsters happened to populations, we would see it happening now, but that would be asking to much of evo right? Now your asserting that identical mutations occurred in all the opposite appendages in unrelated genes at the same time in population's! Do you realize what you are saying? Read what Denton has found who inspired Behe to write Black Box and add more to it. The math impossibility makes such stories more unbelievable than God making it! That’s no strawman. We have a falsified mechanism here that evolutionists are desperately trying to patch up with wild cell mutation counter theories to paste over realities. DNA and the cell mechanism's are well plotted out - at the cell level evo is perfectly falsified - you have an amoeba, one program, grass another, another for humans, same code system = same maker. There are reproduction boundaries in all biological life in common experience, but evolution theory has been granted some kind of logic trump-card that allows it to skip the Method and what is observed, trumps reason and "makes" speciation. Takes a lot of faith to believe all that data made itself - 3GB for human all smaller than can be seen not to mention ALL OTHER LIFE.

Denton explained perfectly the current allusion of comparative typology Vs what is truly happening at the cell level. The simple evo progession apperance in appendages is now proven very complex and unrelated biochemically; but the evo dogma of the day has chosen to ignore it; why?, because of shear numbers and power, good for them, hide the truth and enjoy the pretty drawings.

How did the DNA figure out for itself the data compression used for human DNA and the second set of read heads? As I mentioned before, if evolution is such a powerful creator, how come it didn't invent write-heads rather than depend on such fantastic mathematical mutation impossibilities? The answer is what no one wants to hear; evolution didn't do it. Sorry, waving me off with rhetoric and no answer other than "mutations did it" doesnt work for me.
bohart

Newport, TN

#87621 Apr 24, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, it is a fact, you cannot recognize evidence when it is presented to you.
Still lying to guard your religion eh sucking zone

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#87622 Apr 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Well SD,
If mutation hopeful monsters happened to populations, we would see it happening now, but that would be asking to much of evo right? Now your asserting that identical mutations occurred in all the opposite appendages in unrelated genes at the same time in population's! Do you realize what you are saying? Read what Denton has found who inspired Behe to write Black Box and add more to it. The math impossibility makes such stories more unbelievable than God making it! That’s no strawman. We have a falsified mechanism here that evolutionists are desperately trying to patch up with wild cell mutation counter theories to paste over realities. DNA and the cell mechanism's are well plotted out - at the cell level evo is perfectly falsified - you have an amoeba, one program, grass another, another for humans, same code system = same maker. There are reproduction boundaries in all biological life in common experience, but evolution theory has been granted some kind of logic trump-card that allows it to skip the Method and what is observed, trumps reason and "makes" speciation. Takes a lot of faith to believe all that data made itself - 3GB for human all smaller than can be seen not to mention ALL OTHER LIFE.
Denton explained perfectly the current allusion of comparative typology Vs what is truly happening at the cell level. The simple evo progession apperance in appendages is now proven very complex and unrelated biochemically; but the evo dogma of the day has chosen to ignore it; why?, because of shear numbers and power, good for them, hide the truth and enjoy the pretty drawings.
How did the DNA figure out for itself the data compression used for human DNA and the second set of read heads? As I mentioned before, if evolution is such a powerful creator, how come it didn't invent write-heads rather than depend on such fantastic mathematical mutation impossibilities? The answer is what no one wants to hear; evolution didn't do it. Sorry, waving me off with rhetoric and no answer other than "mutations did it" doesnt work for me.
We do see it happening today. You have on the order of one hundred mutations alone of the genetic material your parents gave you.

And no, I am not asserting that identical mutations take place in a population.

As has been pointed out you know nothing of the theory you are trying to argue against. It is laughable idiotic.

If someone claimed that Christianity was all about nailing somebody to a tree so that they wouldn't have to die you would know that they could not argue against Christianity. Your perception of evolution is about ten times worse than that.

Creationists always claim there is some sort of boundary between "kinds". They have never shown any evidence for such a boundary nor have they even found a working definition of kinds. In fact the concept of ring species blows the idea of "kinds" away.

I am not familiar with the work of Denton, but you earlier mentioned Behe, if they are of the same order you should know that Behe's ideas have all been thoroughly debunked. He was one of the big witnesses for the IDiots in the Dover trial and he tanked it big time.

Lastly mutations are only a small part of evolution. Natural selection plays a much bigger part and natural selection is not random.

Level 9

Tempe, AZ.

#87623 Apr 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
So your not going to read Denton and Behe? well think about it, i guess it may only be for a Big Mac and not worth the trouble.(My plane ticket ratio would be big numbers).
So you start with Adam and Eve again. That brings up a good question, how did a male and female evolve in parallel by all these blood-thursty accidents and chances, then flip/flop in feelings and fall in love, and if not, where are these evolutionary mismatches taking place today? Where did courship and sexual attraction come from? Not cannabulism for sure. How about human feelings, emotion and so forth? I asked this question to C. Patterson and he said Mark, I don't know, meaning if I told you I would lose my job. Why if evo was true, this should be going on everywhere but it is not!
But wait, according to "punctuated equilibrium" (a new and convenient mechanism of SJ Gould) we can't see it because it all happened quickly in a corner somewhere, leaving no fossil evidence. Goosh, that was a close one, now i feel better and more scientific.
I doubt that I will read Dr. Denton’s book about Evolution. I look at it this way; Dr. Denton wrote his screed against Evolution in 1985, and I know for a fact that Evolution still stands as the only legitimate explanation for what has happened on earth in the last 3 or 4 billion years. I know that EVERY scientific organization on earth supports Evolution. It’s been 28 years and nothing has changed….except we have more evidence its true.

Dr Behe is a true loser. He has proposed 2 different mechanisms in the development of life as a answer to why evolution is impossible….both of them proven wrong. He was a witness in a trial about Creationism in class rooms (Kitzmiller et al. v. Dover) and was shown to be clueless in his own field. http://ncse.com/taking-action/ten-major-court... Terrible embarrassment for him-- and The Theory of Evolution STILL stands as strong as ever.

I start again with Adam and Eve because it stands at the very apex of the Christian Dogma. Without Adam and Eve -‘Original Sin’ goes away. Without Adam and Eve and ‘Original Sin’-there doesn't seem to be much use for Jesus.

Regarding all the steps in the Evolution of humans all I can say is that 2 or 3 million years is a VERY long time in human terms

Are you aware of the Neanderthal genes/blood we all carry around??

Level 9

Everett, WA

#87624 Apr 24, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Still lying to guard your religion eh sucking zone
We do not have to lie. Creatards lie all of the time. Look at Hovind, look at Juby, look at countless creationists who are either total idiots or liars. You can't have it both ways.

Don't worry. We don't think you are a liar. We know that your IQ is in the low 80's at best.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#87625 Apr 24, 2013
So no creatards are interested in learning what IS evidence.

I thought not. My offer was genuine, but know creatards don't think they are lying if they are ignorant.
Mark

United States

#87626 Apr 24, 2013
straa wrote:
If god would just prove that he exists, he would save billions of souls, it is absurd that the Christian god would allow the world to be massive majority non Christian, with Islam and atheism dominating, thereby instantly condemning billions of souls to hell, it doesn't make much sense does it. Why would a god create people with the logic minds that we have, and then demand, in some old, unreliable collection of stories written by goat herders, that we believe in it, with absolutely no proof, or burn in hell for all aternity, knowing full well that it is impossible for people to believe in something that has no proof and is totally inconsistent, it doesn't make much sense does it. i
If you read what Christ says and whom he was forceful with, you will find it was the hypocritical teachers of the day. They were divorcing on demand, arrogant overlords that loved public attn.. They made converts and then made them "twice as much a son of hell as they were", they misled little children and lived only for themselves. They committed adultery yet condemned other's for the same sin. The list goes on.

If God is "full of Grace and Truth", he may surprise you at judgment. Those that hear the Gospel are responsible to act as I see it. If we think we understand fairness and forgiveness, God, who invented those attributes, is immeasurably more so beyond our understanding of what love is. If God is represented in Christ, who never hurt but only healed as an example, have no worry.

As far as revelation, when Christ walked this earth there were plenty that saw the healings and other miracles but were still skeptical, mocking, even wanted too and did kill Him. You are perfectly right that we all, Christian or no, do and act the same way many times. I have unbelieving friends that I totally respect and admire. They are often insightful and helpful in all kinds of life issues. Assisi said, reach out to all with the Gospel, and if absolutely necessary, speak". Christianity is the great hope for the world and for those that seize it. Christ did have some words for those that reject and continue to resist God. If you read the entire Bible and feel the same as you do now, that’s the best you can do. But if you are honest, God will change the words in your mind and speak more than the cold words that are on the paper. That is what happened to me. Before I said there could be no God for all the same reasons. It didn’t make sense. I lost good friends before my eyes, but then God assured me later that this life is fragile and harsh. Men are given a choice and have consequences for their actions. The Bible says that after He died, the went to the holding place where those that lived before him were held and he taught them. The Bible teaches that God's ways are higher than our ways. I know that God saved me from death several times, I don’t know why.
Mark

United States

#87627 Apr 24, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>We do see it happening today. You have on the order of one hundred mutations alone of the genetic material your parents gave you.
And no, I am not asserting that identical mutations take place in a population.
As has been pointed out you know nothing of the theory you are trying to argue against. It is laughable idiotic.
If someone claimed that Christianity was all about nailing somebody to a tree so that they wouldn't have to die you would know that they could not argue against Christianity. Your perception of evolution is about ten times worse than that.
Creationists always claim there is some sort of boundary between "kinds". They have never shown any evidence for such a boundary nor have they even found a working definition of kinds.
Yes, as I pointed out Ayala's perplexing comments about genetic load destroying the human race in <10KY, mutations are nasty, not good, but your side has us unharmed by them for MilY! Again you folk want to have it both ways, your way.

Well, try crossing sperm with any other specie you like as taught in 8th grade science and you can fiqure out "Kinds" for yourself, sorry, not a creationist teaching, just fact.

On Behe, let a lawyer determine truth for you if you like, it doesn't change a thing, like a few other lawyers decided abortion was not killing and OK.
Mark

United States

#87628 Apr 24, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt that I will read Dr. Denton’s book about Evolution. I look at it this way; Dr. Denton wrote his screed against Evolution in 1985, and I know for a fact that Evolution still stands as the only legitimate explanation for what has happened on earth in the last 3 or 4 billion years. I know that EVERY scientific organization on earth supports Evolution. It’s been 28 years and nothing has changed….except we have more evidence its true.
Dr Behe is a true loser. He has proposed 2 different mechanisms in the development of life as a answer to why evolution is impossible….both of them proven wrong. He was a witness in a trial about Creationism in class rooms (Kitzmiller et al. v. Dover) and was shown to be clueless in his own field. http://ncse.com/taking-action/ten-major-court... Terrible embarrassment for him-- and The Theory of Evolution STILL stands as strong as ever.
I start again with Adam and Eve because it stands at the very apex of the Christian Dogma. Without Adam and Eve -‘Original Sin’ goes away. Without Adam and Eve and ‘Original Sin’-there doesn't seem to be much use for Jesus.
Regarding all the steps in the Evolution of humans all I can say is that 2 or 3 million years is a VERY long time in human terms
Are you aware of the Neanderthal genes/blood we all carry around??
On Behe, let a lawyer determine truth for you if you like, it doesn't change a thing, like a few other lawyers decided abortion was not killing and OK. He is still a best-seller and going strong. One of my sons-in-law recently spoke with a high level university PHD medical researcher who was profoundly impacted by his work, was asking alot or questions about God.

The entire establishments of the USSR and China feel the same way about evolution also, but I don't buy into dogma because of numbers.

I don't see how anything other than mere words invalidate Adam and Eve, we are here aren't we? That's one prooof. The mDNA is pretty forceful, thought to be junk one day and then from Eve another, what's next? This is not going well for your side.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#87629 Apr 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, as I pointed out Ayala's perplexing comments about genetic load destroying the human race in <10KY, mutations are nasty, not good, but your side has us unharmed by them for MilY! Again you folk want to have it both ways, your way.
Well, try crossing sperm with any other specie you like as taught in 8th grade science and you can fiqure out "Kinds" for yourself, sorry, not a creationist teaching, just fact.
On Behe, let a lawyer determine truth for you if you like, it doesn't change a thing, like a few other lawyers decided abortion was not killing and OK.
You continue to show your ignorance.

The vast majority of mutations are benign.

Bad mutations very quickly are removed from the genome by selection. Something that creationists tend to ignore. As a result they all end up looking like fools.

Lastly man is not closely related to any other species for them to breed with them. This of course proves nothing. I see that you are totally unaware of how the concept of ring species blows the "kinds" claim out of the water.

If I linked a fairly simple video that will show you why the concept of kinds is terribly flawed would you watch it?

So far all of your arguments are at best arguments from ignorance and you have been wrong every time.

Level 9

Everett, WA

#87630 Apr 24, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
On Behe, let a lawyer determine truth for you if you like, it doesn't change a thing, like a few other lawyers decided abortion was not killing and OK. He is still a best-seller and going strong. One of my sons-in-law recently spoke with a high level university PHD medical researcher who was profoundly impacted by his work, was asking alot or questions about God.
The entire establishments of the USSR and China feel the same way about evolution also, but I don't buy into dogma because of numbers.
I don't see how anything other than mere words invalidate Adam and Eve, we are here aren't we? That's one prooof. The mDNA is pretty forceful, thought to be junk one day and then from Eve another, what's next? This is not going well for your side.
The lawyers showed that Behe lied. He claimed there were no journals that addressed a particular idea and he was almost buried by publications that showed he was wrong. He was either a liar or an ignorant idiot. Either way his professional career was shot.

Level 9

Tempe, AZ.

#87631 Apr 25, 2013
Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
The lawyers showed that Behe lied. He claimed there were no journals that addressed a particular idea and he was almost buried by publications that showed he was wrong. He was either a liar or an ignorant idiot. Either way his professional career was shot.
Fundamentalist wacko's still support Eric Hovind even though he is in prison.

I think the wacko's will support anyone who spouts the official lines.

There was a flood, there was a first couple 6,000 years ago, the Hebrews were in Egypt, there was an Exodus, there was a Savior born of a God impregnated pre-teen....ad infinitum.

I think a intelligent atheist could easily portray a fundamentalist and make millions of bucks by filling their fantasies about the Bible and dinosaurs, etc.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#87632 Apr 25, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll stop you there.
Because, in reality (a difficult concept for you I am lead to believe), YOU don't "UNDERSTAND" the Creator (if there IS one), any more than anyone else.
No more than the Pope, nor your own Preacher or Pastor. Or any more -- or less -- than me or anyone else on these threads or anyone else that have ever lived.
Including the persons who wrote/translated/edited the Bible.
I understand that our Creator is an awesome God and he sent his beloved only begotten Son into the world and he became a humble servant and suffered and died for you and me. If we humble ourselves and repent of our wrongdoings, our faith in Jesus and his finished work of atonement can and will cleanse us from our sins and give us a right relationship with our great and awesome Creator.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#87633 Apr 25, 2013
Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically that is exactly what it was, where everything was compressed into a single point, where gravity time energy are compressed infinitely and have no existence apart from each other,
Everything is merged into a singularity and no force has a independent meaning.
Do you agree that all of what the universe was to become was already within that very small single bit and that it unfolded into what it is?

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#87634 Apr 25, 2013
What I find entertaining in all of this is that there are people on both sides who are fairly intelligent yet when it comes to discussing religion, politics, theories that are not in line with our beliefs most of the discussions dives into name calling and chest pounding about who is right and wrong.

I believe in Creationism and not so much in Evolution. There are things that neither side can fully explain. I believe that God created the heavens and the Earth. That being said when you look at science and you have a "Law" such as the First Law of Thermodynamics(which basically says matter nor energy cannot be created or destroyed), you have to take something on faith from both sides.

Where did the original matter and energy come from. Evolutionists say it was always there. Creationists say God created it. So I ask who can prove it? The it has always been there answer is not an answer to Creationists. God is not an answer to Evolutionists cause they inevitably ask who created God. Good question, my faith in God says that he will answer that when I arrive in Heaven. Good enough for me, but not good enough for a skeptic. I accept this.

My faith does not say Science doesn't exist. To the contrary science has shown me that God exists. Jesus existed and died on the cross. There have been many who have researched it and found that a man named Jesus lived and died on a cross. To some he was just another man punished for crimes and sent to die. To Christians the day he died and his rising from the dead 3 days later allowed non-Jewish people a place in heaven and started our Faith.

The proof I find in science is that the Earth is a little too perfect to happen at random. How many liquids on Earth freeze solid and the resulting solid is less dense and therefor floats on the surface? If water was like other liquids every time the Earth froze everything would flood. Plant life takes in CO2 and releases Oxygen. Animals breath in Oxygen and breathe out CO2. Also if animals all evolved from a singular source what stopped each species from continuing to evolve? Why aren't more primates vocalizing their thoughts? Why aren't more walking erect and losing their hair?

Also what about plant life? Did that evolve too or did all plant life currently in existence just manifest? We spend a lot of time on primate to human so we can explain our existence but not a lot of discussion goes into did the tulip become a rose or did the rose come from a dahlia?

To me science shows us that we are closely related and that we all share a part in this world but it fails to show where we connect, i.e. the missing link. Non religious scientists will continue to try to prove God doesn't exist. I say that neither is mutually exclusive although the posts here and with many other pages on the web try to say that they are.

If you want to see Christian Scientists at work you can try the folks at ICR dot org. The Institute for Creation research are scientists that graduated in the fields of traditional Science but are guided by their Faith in God when they study the world.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#87635 Apr 25, 2013
sd_mi_70 wrote:
What I find entertaining in all of this is that there are people on both sides who are fairly intelligent yet when it comes to discussing religion, politics, theories that are not in line with our beliefs most of the discussions dives into name calling and chest pounding about who is right and wrong.
I believe in Creationism and not so much in Evolution. There are things that neither side can fully explain. I believe that God created the heavens and the Earth. That being said when you look at science and you have a "Law" such as the First Law of Thermodynamics(which basically says matter nor energy cannot be created or destroyed), you have to take something on faith from both sides.
Where did the original matter and energy come from. Evolutionists say it was always there. Creationists say God created it. So I ask who can prove it? The it has always been there answer is not an answer to Creationists. God is not an answer to Evolutionists cause they inevitably ask who created God. Good question, my faith in God says that he will answer that when I arrive in Heaven. Good enough for me, but not good enough for a skeptic. I accept this.
My faith does not say Science doesn't exist. To the contrary science has shown me that God exists. Jesus existed and died on the cross. There have been many who have researched it and found that a man named Jesus lived and died on a cross. To some he was just another man punished for crimes and sent to die. To Christians the day he died and his rising from the dead 3 days later allowed non-Jewish people a place in heaven and started our Faith.
The proof I find in science is that the Earth is a little too perfect to happen at random. How many liquids on Earth freeze solid and the resulting solid is less dense and therefor floats on the surface? If water was like other liquids every time the Earth froze everything would flood. Plant life takes in CO2 and releases Oxygen. Animals breath in Oxygen and breathe out CO2. Also if animals all evolved from a singular source what stopped each species from continuing to evolve? Why aren't more primates vocalizing their thoughts? Why aren't more walking erect and losing their hair?
Also what about plant life? Did that evolve too or did all plant life currently in existence just manifest? We spend a lot of time on primate to human so we can explain our existence but not a lot of discussion goes into did the tulip become a rose or did the rose come from a dahlia?
To me science shows us that we are closely related and that we all share a part in this world but it fails to show where we connect, i.e. the missing link. Non religious scientists will continue to try to prove God doesn't exist. I say that neither is mutually exclusive although the posts here and with many other pages on the web try to say that they are.
If you want to see Christian Scientists at work you can try the folks at ICR dot org. The Institute for Creation research are scientists that graduated in the fields of traditional Science but are guided by their Faith in God when they study the world.
Thank You for posting here.

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#87636 Apr 25, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
So .... when do you start telling the truth>
Come on now Kitten... you know that "truth" for the religious means the things that need to be taken on faith because of the glaring lack of any evidence to support any of it. Of course, that reasoning only applies to THEIR religion and all other religions that use that exact same reasoning to claim their "truths" are just batshit crazy

:)

“Leave That Thing Alone!”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#87637 Apr 25, 2013
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
So your not going to read Denton and Behe? well think about it, i guess it may only be for a Big Mac and not worth the trouble.(My plane ticket ratio would be big numbers).
So you start with Adam and Eve again. That brings up a good question, how did a male and female evolve in parallel by all these blood-thursty accidents and chances, then flip/flop in feelings and fall in love, and if not, where are these evolutionary mismatches taking place today? Where did courship and sexual attraction come from? Not cannabulism for sure. How about human feelings, emotion and so forth? I asked this question to C. Patterson and he said Mark, I don't know, meaning if I told you I would lose my job. Why if evo was true, this should be going on everywhere but it is not!
But wait, according to "punctuated equilibrium" (a new and convenient mechanism of SJ Gould) we can't see it because it all happened quickly in a corner somewhere, leaving no fossil evidence. Goosh, that was a close one, now i feel better and more scientific.
If you're trying to "out stupid" the other creationists here, you're on the right track... although you are up against some stiff competition.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 8 min dragoon70056 26,012
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 11 min Wolftracks 152,855
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 15 min Shaddup 37,785
Is it possible to....... 18 min CJ Rocker 598
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 22 min Enzo49 3,033
Should the St Patricks Day parade be open to th... 1 hr dragoon70056 12
True or False Game 1 hr dragoon70056 1,306
Woman Switches Seats on Plane, Spends 3 Days in... 4 hr TALLYHO 8541 28
More from around the web