Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,133)

Showing posts 82,641 - 82,660 of112,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

straa wrote:
USA will be the worlds biggest producer and exporter of oil and gas within ten years, USA has huge shale oil and gas reserves and they are being extracted in very large amounts, the price of oil in USA is two thirds lower than Europe, this shale oil revolution is a geopolitical game changer, America are now to be a massive exporter again, and will have energy independence, no more reliance on middle east, now countries will be reliant on cheap American oil and gas, shale oil and gas has changed everything, USA are now in a great position, and only they have the technology to extract it at marketable prices, thankfully they have sent engineers to Britain to help us get at our huge shale reserves too, as we have the fourth biggest on earth, much of all England is sitting on massive reserves, and its in England, not Scotland like the north sea oil LOL, or our crude oil in the falklands
Are you sure oil is two thirds the cost in Europe? isn't oil a world market?

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> From your premise, there is nothing like origin but development.
You are fouled for ignorance.
Both words goes together, all languages are one way or the other, connected together.
But where it originated and developed, remain intact.
Why are you assuming to know what I think, I take that as extreme ignorance on your part. Of course there is origin, I even showed you a dictionary citation of the meaning of the word. However the origin of the English language is not what you assume it to be. Just because I know what the words means and you don’t does not mean that I deny the word, it simply means that you are ignorant.

I have offered you links to the history of the English language and the the definitions of the words origin and developed. Why have you got such an aversion to actually looking up the meaning of words?

The English language mostly developed in the UK but it originated for the most part in Europe

LEARN THE MEANING OF THE WORDS

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You are indeed a MORON.
The whole nation that takes English as lingua franca, native or official language, does so because of their influences with England.
How can the English adopt their own language?
The US, Canada, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, etc, adopted the English language.
Why are you so stupid, do you take tablets for it?

It’s a little thing called HISTORY. The English language developed over a couple of thousand years with roots in several languages. As the history of the English language links told you if you had bothered to read them rather than making up dogmatic BS

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure oil is two thirds the cost in Europe? isn't oil a world market?
erm...should be, is US oil two thirds the cost of European oil...

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Truth is constant, whether using the upper or lower casing, it is fixed( constant).
You can not bend it, twist it, or change it, because it is absolute or definite.
Then why do christians bend it with capitol letters?

What is the difference between truth and Truth? The first, truth is what is truthful, the second Truth is what christianity believes to be true. I have even seen this notation used by high bishops who should know better.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> " Truth ", or " truth ", stands for the same purpose, because words are constant.
No matter the space of time, the " Truth", or " truth " , must be revealed( come to pass).
We already know that there are some words you don’t understand the meaning off. Why show anyone take notice of your views of a big T?

The facts are plan and easy to see, christianity distorts the English language to make itself feel better about lying.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Then you don't understand what " proof or evidence ", is all about.
Yes I do. However it seems this is another word that some ignorant christians deliberately confuse (this includes you…), they tend to assume that “evidence” means guess.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Using Mathematical Equations to disprove the existence of God, makes you looks stupid.
Many have done that, but to no avail.
No one can rule out the existence of the Almighty.
No is doesn’t it means that you have no counter argument

So you guess, you guess based on an unsubstantiated myth. That’s religion for you.

Oh yes I can, it’s easy, there is no god, there ya go, ruled out…

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do christians bend it with capitol letters?
What is the difference between truth and Truth? The first, truth is what is truthful, the second Truth is what christianity believes to be true. I have even seen this notation used by high bishops who should know better.
yes, when Chaz uses the capital T Truth, he means his cult teachings, which have been proven to not be the truth.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Then English from your premise could have been named another name, instead of English, because of its many influences. All languages had that influences and their origins and development remain intact, English is not an exception.
Why?

Now you are being even more stupid and petty that we come to expect form you.

How about we call garage French, god German, Impromptu, Latin

Glad to see that you have now started using the word development to help cover you stupidity

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> When i say unique i mean, no other people have first spoken that language except the English( people of England). It might be Germanic or west Germanic, but the issue is that, it was first spoken in England.
Define first, it means start or origin. Just admit your error and move on.
Nickers

Parts of that language. Words/ phrases are spoken in Greece, Italy, France, Germany etc and they were in history as I have already shown you, several times

So we have another word you need to learn the meaning of. Unique, look it up, we are not bothered what you mean by the word, mind reading is not a human trait. We are bothered about what the word actually means

I made no error, and I have shown you academic links to prove my point, you on the other hand have shown nothing but pedantic ranting.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And lastly, all languages developed or started from one or more languages, to became independent from one another, French, Portuguese, Spanish, all from Latin, but originated and developed in France, Portugal and Spain. Just think!
Yes so I suggest you consider the meaning or “origin”

Or are you comfortable with showing your butt in public?

Please note that this is what I have been telling you for MONTHS, English DEVELOPED from several other languages. You have ranted and raved about origin yet now you are saying the origin was French, Portuguese, Spanish etc.

Good to see you have come round to the correct way of thinking even if you will never admit to being mistaken

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> A simple answer, you are STUPID.
I was NOT the one who kept changing their question because the answers upset you, that was you

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

I've already challenged Chuckles to find ANY website that agrees with his position that "England OWNS English (the language).

Surprise....he has yet to respond.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Then you can not answer it, simple and easy, English started( originated) and developed in England.
Period. First in my dictionary, stands for beginning or origin, etc.
Bollocks, you have now asked 4 questions and I have answered each one. You do not like the answers because the answers prove your idiocy so you change the question and pretend it was not answered, only to be shown to be stupid again, and again and again. That my dear is your own pure and undulterated ignorance

As to origin I have given you several links to the dictionary definition. And it seems that slowly the meaning is sinking in to your thick skull because you are now adding the word developed to your posts

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, when Chaz uses the capital T Truth, he means his cult teachings, which have been proven to not be the truth.
This is truth (small T)

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

Kong_ wrote:
I've already challenged Chuckles to find ANY website that agrees with his position that "England OWNS English (the language).
Surprise....he has yet to respond.
Except for occasionally poking him in the eye just for fun, I general ignore his nutty nonsense.
bohart

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
So you really believe in magic bohart?
Your a believer in magic, the magic of the primordial sludge, you are just simply too blinded by denial to realize it.
bohart

Morristown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

MADRONE wrote:
<quoted text>
The assembly of nonliving material into something that might be considered as living would hardly be considered spontaneous and could certainly not be explained by Magic.
...you mean self assembly of course, magic!

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a believer in magic, the magic of the primordial sludge, you are just simply too blinded by denial to realize it.
o
You are projecting again.

We believe in observable, testable, repeatable, natural events led to life which evolved.

You are the one who believes in magic spells.

When your Fawd or whatever his name is said "Hey! It's dark in here, someone turn on a light!" and there was light, that was by definition a spoken magic spell. You can't do it, I can't do it, no one else can do it except for your magical being.

If we find the answer to abiogenesis it will be a repeatable process. That is why experiments are still happening today, bringing us closer and closer to an answer.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 82,641 - 82,660 of112,019
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

92 Users are viewing the Weird Forum right now

Search the Weird Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that is BLACK 4 min Bezeer 344
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 13 min Trouser Cough 28,578
Word Association (Jun '10) 14 min curiouslu 25,872
***Keep a Word~Drop a Word*** (Jan '10) 15 min curiouslu 76,740
*add A word / drop a word* (Nov '12) 33 min Bezeer 8,830
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 39 min curiouslu 53,779
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 46 min eleanorigby 34,794
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 51 min xxxooxxx 140,628
ask amy rose 2 hr Petal Power 31