Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
82,581 - 82,600 of 115,251 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

#87367 Apr 23, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You are indeed a MORON.
The whole nation that takes English as lingua franca, native or official language, does so because of their influences with England.
How can the English adopt their own language?
The US, Canada, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, etc, adopted the English language.
Why are you so stupid, do you take tablets for it?

It’s a little thing called HISTORY. The English language developed over a couple of thousand years with roots in several languages. As the history of the English language links told you if you had bothered to read them rather than making up dogmatic BS

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#87368 Apr 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>Are you sure oil is two thirds the cost in Europe? isn't oil a world market?
erm...should be, is US oil two thirds the cost of European oil...

Level 6

#87369 Apr 23, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Truth is constant, whether using the upper or lower casing, it is fixed( constant).
You can not bend it, twist it, or change it, because it is absolute or definite.
Then why do christians bend it with capitol letters?

What is the difference between truth and Truth? The first, truth is what is truthful, the second Truth is what christianity believes to be true. I have even seen this notation used by high bishops who should know better.

Level 6

#87370 Apr 23, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> " Truth ", or " truth ", stands for the same purpose, because words are constant.
No matter the space of time, the " Truth", or " truth " , must be revealed( come to pass).
We already know that there are some words you don’t understand the meaning off. Why show anyone take notice of your views of a big T?

The facts are plan and easy to see, christianity distorts the English language to make itself feel better about lying.

Level 6

#87371 Apr 23, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Then you don't understand what " proof or evidence ", is all about.
Yes I do. However it seems this is another word that some ignorant christians deliberately confuse (this includes you…), they tend to assume that “evidence” means guess.

Level 6

#87372 Apr 23, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Using Mathematical Equations to disprove the existence of God, makes you looks stupid.
Many have done that, but to no avail.
No one can rule out the existence of the Almighty.
No is doesn’t it means that you have no counter argument

So you guess, you guess based on an unsubstantiated myth. That’s religion for you.

Oh yes I can, it’s easy, there is no god, there ya go, ruled out…

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#87373 Apr 23, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why do christians bend it with capitol letters?
What is the difference between truth and Truth? The first, truth is what is truthful, the second Truth is what christianity believes to be true. I have even seen this notation used by high bishops who should know better.
yes, when Chaz uses the capital T Truth, he means his cult teachings, which have been proven to not be the truth.

Level 6

#87374 Apr 23, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Then English from your premise could have been named another name, instead of English, because of its many influences. All languages had that influences and their origins and development remain intact, English is not an exception.
Why?

Now you are being even more stupid and petty that we come to expect form you.

How about we call garage French, god German, Impromptu, Latin

Glad to see that you have now started using the word development to help cover you stupidity

Level 6

#87375 Apr 23, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> When i say unique i mean, no other people have first spoken that language except the English( people of England). It might be Germanic or west Germanic, but the issue is that, it was first spoken in England.
Define first, it means start or origin. Just admit your error and move on.
Nickers

Parts of that language. Words/ phrases are spoken in Greece, Italy, France, Germany etc and they were in history as I have already shown you, several times

So we have another word you need to learn the meaning of. Unique, look it up, we are not bothered what you mean by the word, mind reading is not a human trait. We are bothered about what the word actually means

I made no error, and I have shown you academic links to prove my point, you on the other hand have shown nothing but pedantic ranting.

Level 6

#87376 Apr 23, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And lastly, all languages developed or started from one or more languages, to became independent from one another, French, Portuguese, Spanish, all from Latin, but originated and developed in France, Portugal and Spain. Just think!
Yes so I suggest you consider the meaning or “origin”

Or are you comfortable with showing your butt in public?

Please note that this is what I have been telling you for MONTHS, English DEVELOPED from several other languages. You have ranted and raved about origin yet now you are saying the origin was French, Portuguese, Spanish etc.

Good to see you have come round to the correct way of thinking even if you will never admit to being mistaken

Level 6

#87377 Apr 23, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> A simple answer, you are STUPID.
I was NOT the one who kept changing their question because the answers upset you, that was you

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#87378 Apr 23, 2013
I've already challenged Chuckles to find ANY website that agrees with his position that "England OWNS English (the language).

Surprise....he has yet to respond.

Level 6

#87379 Apr 23, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Then you can not answer it, simple and easy, English started( originated) and developed in England.
Period. First in my dictionary, stands for beginning or origin, etc.
Bollocks, you have now asked 4 questions and I have answered each one. You do not like the answers because the answers prove your idiocy so you change the question and pretend it was not answered, only to be shown to be stupid again, and again and again. That my dear is your own pure and undulterated ignorance

As to origin I have given you several links to the dictionary definition. And it seems that slowly the meaning is sinking in to your thick skull because you are now adding the word developed to your posts

Level 6

#87380 Apr 23, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yes, when Chaz uses the capital T Truth, he means his cult teachings, which have been proven to not be the truth.
This is truth (small T)

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#87381 Apr 23, 2013
Kong_ wrote:
I've already challenged Chuckles to find ANY website that agrees with his position that "England OWNS English (the language).
Surprise....he has yet to respond.
Except for occasionally poking him in the eye just for fun, I general ignore his nutty nonsense.
bohart

Newport, TN

#87382 Apr 23, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
So you really believe in magic bohart?
Your a believer in magic, the magic of the primordial sludge, you are just simply too blinded by denial to realize it.
bohart

Newport, TN

#87383 Apr 23, 2013
MADRONE wrote:
<quoted text>
The assembly of nonliving material into something that might be considered as living would hardly be considered spontaneous and could certainly not be explained by Magic.
...you mean self assembly of course, magic!

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#87385 Apr 23, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Your a believer in magic, the magic of the primordial sludge, you are just simply too blinded by denial to realize it.
o
You are projecting again.

We believe in observable, testable, repeatable, natural events led to life which evolved.

You are the one who believes in magic spells.

When your Fawd or whatever his name is said "Hey! It's dark in here, someone turn on a light!" and there was light, that was by definition a spoken magic spell. You can't do it, I can't do it, no one else can do it except for your magical being.

If we find the answer to abiogenesis it will be a repeatable process. That is why experiments are still happening today, bringing us closer and closer to an answer.

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#87386 Apr 23, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
...you mean self assembly of course, magic!
No, just because something is above the ability of your extremely limited brain does not mean it is magic. Of course even a light bulb seems like magic to you.

Your imaginary friend does magic, people do repeatable science.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#87387 Apr 23, 2013
Shavin Marvin wrote:
<quoted text>I am afraid you are misinformed
old boy. Since Obama took office, we have reversed a decades long
decline in production, but we have always exported oil. In fact, US oil
exports have nearly doubled since 2004, going from 1 million barrels/day
to nearly 2 million barrels/day. Other countries like Canada and Mexico
have also increased production and export.
Not very clear what you mean when you say it isn't marketable. It is
oil. There has been a market for it for 100 years and the US does fine
on that. I hear China has now stolen our crown as biggest importer of
oil. Good luck to them.
Increased US production and export is going to be hard on OPEC. It will
be a challenge for Saudi Arabia to balance internal and external checks
on member countries.
What was your point anyway?
Thanks, Old Boy, Your explanation is clear. the point is that, the use of third world nation should be discouraged, instead developing nation is preferable.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word drop a word (Sep '12) 4 min SUG here 6,532
JUST SAY SOMETHING. Whatever comes to mind!! (Aug '09) 4 min Princess Hey 28,512
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 5 min _Zoey_ 145,296
what are you wearing? (Mar '12) 8 min night machine 218
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 9 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 35,981
white... 10 min Princess Hey 190
¤ The ALPHABET Game ¤ (May '11) 14 min Princess Hey 10,757
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 22 min CrunchyBacon 18,602
Fergson Police Dept. 2 hr Parden Pard 358
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE