Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Comments (Page 4,120)

Showing posts 82,381 - 82,400 of106,046
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t think I know and I validated these as self-evident absolute truths!
what's the self evident truth of how the US gov't can stifle 57 species of interstellar travelers from getting their word out to the public?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The lamb is a substitute for the death sentence the person should have and the purpose of killing the animal is to eat the meat. Life is sacred including the lives of animals and the animal had to be slaughtered humanely.
your god had a death sentence for touching an unclean animal or swearing? wow! tough crowd, huh?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The lamb is a substitute for the death sentence the person should have and the purpose of killing the animal is to eat the meat. Life is sacred including the lives of animals and the animal had to be slaughtered humanely.
actually, i thougth the priests were supposed to burn the offering on the alter. that 'what the bible says,isn't it?

9i would imagine they "burned" it on their weber grill after the sinner left the offering...with some mint sauce and a nice chianti...

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

EXOPOLOTICS INCORPORATED IN WORLD GOVERNMENTS FOR EQUALITY, PROTECTION AND ABSOLUTE FREEDOM TO ALL E.B.E’S (Extra Terrestrial Biological Entities), N.B.E (Non-Biological Entities) HUMANS BOTH MAN AND WOMAN NATIVE TO PLANET EARTH, INTERDIMENSIONAL BEING(S) AND OTHER ENITY(S) WITH THE “ABILITY TO CHOOSE” IN NATURE/REALITY!

Universal moral law found as a self-evident absolute truth! This is what will connect all governments and countries on planet earth. All governments of the world should up-hold and protect both man and woman “ability to choose”. The only interaction between man and woman should be “consented” only!

Coercive or physical force used to influence a man or woman “ability to choose” should be held as illegal.

The same applies to any extra-terrestrial biological entities, non-biological entities, inter-dimensional beings and any other entity(s) with the “ability to choose” in nature/reality that is visiting planet earth.

This universal moral law found as a self-evident absolute truth should be the foundation to all governmental and civil laws on planet earth and all extra-terrestrial biological entities, non-biological entities, inter-dimensional beings and any other entity(s) with the “ability to choose” in nature/reality that is visiting planet earth shall follow and up-hold!

The law of non-contradiction found in nature as a self-evident absolute truth states “you must choose either/or because nature does not contradict its self”.

A. Man and Woman “should” be able to exercise their own “ability to choose”.

B. Man and Woman “should not” be able to exercise their own “ability to choose”.

World governments that choose both A and B or contradictory (flawed) governments!

World governments that choose B are Dictator-ship (flawed) governments!

World governments that unite and choose A or governments that up-hold absolute freedom and this enables the incorporation of extra-terrestrial biological entities, non-biological entities, inter-dimensional beings and any other entity(s) with the “ability to choose” in nature/reality that is visiting planet earth to interact one another!
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>your god had a death sentence for touching an unclean animal or swearing? wow! tough crowd, huh?
Life and death are in the power of the tongue but if we die for swearing, we're all dead. The laws are going to be changed "For out of Zion shall go forth the law and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem"
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>actually, i thougth the priests were supposed to burn the offering on the alter. that 'what the bible says,isn't it?
9i would imagine they "burned" it on their weber grill after the sinner left the offering...with some mint sauce and a nice chianti...
The fire was supposed to be ever burning on the altar and the meat was cooked. Consumption of blood was forbidden which means you don't eat meat raw. That goes all the way back to the time of Noah.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Life and death are in the power of the tongue but if we die for swearing, we're all dead. The laws are going to be changed "For out of Zion shall go forth the law and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem"
yeah, whatever...i should suppose a god that condones slavery and killing people of different faiths would put out a death sentence for swearing...

the people who made up this cult did have great imaginations!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Infinite Force wrote:
EXOPOLOTICS INCORPORATED IN WORLD GOVERNMENTS FOR EQUALITY, PROTECTION AND ABSOLUTE FREEDOM TO ALL E.B.E’S (Extra Terrestrial Biological Entities), N.B.E (Non-Biological Entities) HUMANS BOTH MAN AND WOMAN NATIVE TO PLANET EARTH, INTERDIMENSIONAL BEING(S) AND OTHER ENITY(S) WITH THE “ABILITY TO CHOOSE” IN NATURE/REALITY!
Universal moral law found as a self-evident absolute truth! This is what will connect all governments and countries on planet earth. All governments of the world should up-hold and protect both man and woman “ability to choose”. The only interaction between man and woman should be “consented” only!
Coercive or physical force used to influence a man or woman “ability to choose” should be held as illegal.
The same applies to any extra-terrestrial biological entities, non-biological entities, inter-dimensional beings and any other entity(s) with the “ability to choose” in nature/reality that is visiting planet earth.
This universal moral law found as a self-evident absolute truth should be the foundation to all governmental and civil laws on planet earth and all extra-terrestrial biological entities, non-biological entities, inter-dimensional beings and any other entity(s) with the “ability to choose” in nature/reality that is visiting planet earth shall follow and up-hold!
The law of non-contradiction found in nature as a self-evident absolute truth states “you must choose either/or because nature does not contradict its self”.
B. Man and Woman “should not” be able to exercise their own “ability to choose”.
World governments that choose both A and B or contradictory (flawed) governments!
World governments that unite and choose A or governments that up-hold absolute freedom and this enables the incorporation of extra-terrestrial biological entities, non-biological entities, inter-dimensional beings and any other entity(s) with the “ability to choose” in nature/reality that is visiting planet earth to interact one another!
now you have inter-dimensional beings! how can the US gov't stop inter-dimensional beings from getting the word out about their existence?

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Life and death are in the power of the tongue but if we die for swearing, we're all dead. The laws are going to be changed "For out of Zion shall go forth the law and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem"
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Infinite Force wrote:
...and for those of you just joining us that are keeping score, "Infantile Force" here does not believe in the Theory of Evolution.

Just sayin.
drinK the hivE

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>In Micah 5:2, "the one whose goings forth have been from of old, from everlasting" is God, not the governor who would come from Bethlehem. It's actually a reference to David. In Isaiah 7:14, the maiden (not virgin) would call the childs name Emanuel, that is not Jesus' name. Jesus did not fulfill a single messianic prophecy.
Many names were used to tell us of the Messiah and God gave names to reflect purpose. The name Jesus was given to Joseph the husband of Mary in a dream and it means GOD IS SALVATION and Emmanuel means GOD IS WITH US and it is a boys name.
KJV

Chicago Ridge, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

JM_Brazil wrote:
<quoted text>You remind me of a child with his eyes forced shut and fingers in his ears, yelling "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA" repeatedly to avoid hearing what he doesn't want to hear.

Many people, even with a scientific upbringing and background, believe in God (myself included), but in their own way and choose to keep their beliefs to themselves. Why do you go out of your way insisting that you're right, and totally ignore any and all evidence that perhaps it didn't "go down" exactly as you, Knower of All, say it did? Are you better than everyone else?
Yes.

“Steaming hunk”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

butler, pa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>Congratulations on the sobriety. 14yrs myself. Tried the AA route. Went to 1 meeting. Too preachy. Wanted me to trade 1 crutch, the drink, with another crutch, the lord. I chose cold turkey. Hurt like the dickens but was worth it in the end. Different paths, same result.
More power to you guys!

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, no it didn't. again, if you had some proof of that, but you cannot as it isn't true.
it was the natural resources of this continent that did that. the great swaths of forests we cut down to build. the worlds largest ore mine (at the time)by my house, the aggregate and bitumen from this land that we used to pave over the land...
i'm sticking with the pathological liar moniker for you. it fits all too well.
Why do we have alot of African Americans in the US? slave trade !
And what did those slaves did?
I leave you to answer that.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, as i have clearly shown, you can openly lie, then deny doing so when given the proof right in front of your face.
you have a serious problem, chaz. your mind is not healthy.
Irony. But you are talking to Ducky( the Dude).
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Infinite Force wrote:
You're pathetic! You choose to think in an illogical way of thinking just because mainstream and the majority of people think this way coward! Why don’t you do something that benefits all on the universal scale like I am doing.
You're right, I should make more of an effort to be abducted by aliens so I can become a universal ambassador and help solve problems like the suffering of the lizard people of Rigel XII
Infinite Force wrote:
If you know and speak in absolute truths why would you care what other people think about you? What are you afraid of?
I'm not worried at all, I come here for fun. You appear to be more worried than I am as you seem rather emotional. Perhaps you could ask your alien buddies for some relaxation pills or something.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
I did back myself up! I went to Fort Rucker, Al and went through protocol and went before security validated myself as an Extra Terrestrial as a self-evident absolute truth. Second, I gave them a shovel ready document on a town I was trying to transition to 100% solar power at no up-front costs.
Third, I gave them a shovel ready project and other documents on extra-terrestrial intelligence and showed them how I can eliminate the nation (U.S.A) multi-trillion dollar debt in the time frame the president and congressmen wanted it paid off with-out the use of tax-payer dollars. I’m talking the talk and walking the walk. Now, what are you doing?! Telepathic communicating and orchestrating what's best for humanity on a universal scale is not a secret!
Curt, if you get yourself on TV meeting the Prez telling him how to solve all the US's problems using all the methods you described then I'll be impressed.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>I may need to drop by for a cup of ego next time I am in your area. haha
Probably not a good idea since you fundies already have enough ego to cause the Earth's axial tilt.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
SLAUGHTERED.

Humanely.

My guess is most animals don't have a very good opinion of anything "humane"...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 82,381 - 82,400 of106,046
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••