Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
82,181 - 82,200 of 114,621 Comments Last updated 4 hrs ago
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my fault you "choose" not to know and speak in absolute truths.
It's not my fault you can't back yourself up.(shrug)

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Advancement or development all has stages or phases.
Africa's human and material resources paved the way for that development.
no, no it didn't. again, if you had some proof of that, but you cannot as it isn't true.

it was the natural resources of this continent that did that. the great swaths of forests we cut down to build. the worlds largest ore mine (at the time)by my house, the aggregate and bitumen from this land that we used to pave over the land...

i'm sticking with the pathological liar moniker for you. it fits all too well.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
IRONY!!!
>:-(
no, as i have clearly shown, you can openly lie, then deny doing so when given the proof right in front of your face.

you have a serious problem, chaz. your mind is not healthy.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have time right now to answer everything, because I have to get ready for work, but read EXODUS 12:5 and the lamb was a male in that scripture.
That was the Passover lamb, not a lamb for a sin offering. The Messiah was supposed to be a lamb for a sin offering. Isaiah 53:10
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
FANTASTIC, I look forward to it! I'm sure your predictions will be at least as successful as Ellen White and Harold Camping!!!
:-)
I shouldn't try to predict the first day of the Lord, nobody knows, but I believe God will reveal it to me probably in a dream or by a messenger/angel. 1984 was the acceptable year of the Lord, so it's been almost 30 years.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>That was the Passover lamb, not a lamb for a sin offering. The Messiah was supposed to be a lamb for a sin offering. Isaiah 53:10
and he is! Subduction Zone, our lord and savior, has agreed to let me re-crucify him to raise the value of the used tissue he sent me.

he has sneezed and wheezed his last for you (well, actually for me, but hey, capitalism is for those that jump on a seen opportunity, and
the lord is a huge, huge fan of capitalism. Ricky Santorum told me so.)
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>In Galatians 4 Paul was "straigntening them out on some things" and in Verse 16 he asked them "has he become their enemy since he told them the truth". Well the truth can hurt and it usually the sting in a rebuke. Solomon in proverbs warned of those excessive pride is just before their own destruction.
Yes Sir! Mighty good words we all should take heed to.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I shouldn't try to predict the first day of the Lord, nobody knows, but I believe God will reveal it to me probably in a dream or by a messenger/angel. 1984 was the acceptable year of the Lord, so it's been almost 30 years.
but i thought your prophecies were clear and precise?!?!?

why change your story now?

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pathetic! You choose to think in an illogical way of thinking just because mainstream and the majority of people think this way coward! Why don稚 you do something that benefits all on the universal scale like I am doing. If you know and speak in absolute truths why would you care what other people think about you? What are you afraid of?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pathetic! You choose to think in an illogical way of thinking just because mainstream and the majority of people think this way coward! Why don稚 you do something that benefits all on the universal scale like I am doing. If you know and speak in absolute truths why would you care what other people think about you? What are you afraid of?
yet you believe crap like you 57 alien species known and proven when there is not one shred of evidence for this.

you are in a cult also, dude. one of deranged, conspiracy chasing nutcases

you really gotta quit doing bong rips off the chemtrail chemicals...

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I did back myself up! I went to Fort Rucker, Al and went through protocol and went before security validated myself as an Extra Terrestrial as a self-evident absolute truth. Second, I gave them a shovel ready document on a town I was trying to transition to 100% solar power at no up-front costs.

Third, I gave them a shovel ready project and other documents on extra-terrestrial intelligence and showed them how I can eliminate the nation (U.S.A) multi-trillion dollar debt in the time frame the president and congressmen wanted it paid off with-out the use of tax-payer dollars. I知 talking the talk and walking the walk. Now, what are you doing?! Telepathic communicating and orchestrating what's best for humanity on a universal scale is not a secret!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

great example of where science can help us in our daily lives.

anyone with a smattering of science education would know what happens whena fertilizer plant burns, but this idiot in Texas (where they want to teach god, not science) thought it would be a good idea to sit there and film it with his kid in the car...amazing.

susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Bigun wrote:
The truth of the matter is I don't know. You don't know and no one else drawing breath know's the answer and NEVER WILL. I can tell you this -IT IS WHAT IT IS.
Bible = Old book
Church + chrisianity = big money + cult
Religion = Unending fighting death and wars
Quote from Mark Twain- " The best cure for christianity is reading the bible".
"Take ye out of the book of the Lord and read" The bible does disprove Christianity.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
I did back myself up! I went to Fort Rucker, Al and went through protocol and went before security validated myself as an Extra Terrestrial as a self-evident absolute truth. Second, I gave them a shovel ready document on a town I was trying to transition to 100% solar power at no up-front costs.
Third, I gave them a shovel ready project and other documents on extra-terrestrial intelligence and showed them how I can eliminate the nation (U.S.A) multi-trillion dollar debt in the time frame the president and congressmen wanted it paid off with-out the use of tax-payer dollars. I知 talking the talk and walking the walk. Now, what are you doing?! Telepathic communicating and orchestrating what's best for humanity on a universal scale is not a secret!
I'm sure humanity will be forever in your debt.

“Nihil curo de ista tua stulta ”

Since: May 08

Orlando

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
...REMEMBER, kids, drugs are bad.
Elohim

Branford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO!!! This has got to be the funniest rant I've read in a while! Worthy of the National Lampoon or The Onion!
Patriot

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
The MP school at FT Rucker seems an odd place for all that
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
and he is! Subduction Zone, our lord and savior, has agreed to let me re-crucify him to raise the value of the used tissue he sent me.
he has sneezed and wheezed his last for you (well, actually for me, but hey, capitalism is for those that jump on a seen opportunity, and
the lord is a huge, huge fan of capitalism. Ricky Santorum told me so.)
The scriptures Christians apply to the crucifixion of Jesus have nothing to do with that. The Messiah was supposed to survive it and it would be "accounted to the Lord for a generation" which is 40 years. Psalm 22:30. That is why Jesus said the end would come within a generation. The "crucifixion" is something that would happen in the Messiahs childhood
Patriot

Antioch, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

My bad in previous post I was thinking of FT. McClellan AL.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Judged:

susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>That was the Passover lamb, not a lamb for a sin offering. The Messiah was supposed to be a lamb for a sin offering. Isaiah 53:10
In Isaiah 53 the Messiah is a male and it pleased the lord to bruise him and in Deuteronomy 18:15 must listen to him and in Micah 5;2 he has origins that are from ancient times and in Isaiah 7;14 the virgin was to conceive and give birth to a son.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••