Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
Patriot

Antioch, TN

#86946 Apr 18, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
I did back myself up! I went to Fort Rucker, Al and went through protocol and went before security validated myself as an Extra Terrestrial as a self-evident absolute truth. Second, I gave them a shovel ready document on a town I was trying to transition to 100% solar power at no up-front costs.
Third, I gave them a shovel ready project and other documents on extra-terrestrial intelligence and showed them how I can eliminate the nation (U.S.A) multi-trillion dollar debt in the time frame the president and congressmen wanted it paid off with-out the use of tax-payer dollars. Iím talking the talk and walking the walk. Now, what are you doing?! Telepathic communicating and orchestrating what's best for humanity on a universal scale is not a secret!
The MP school at FT Rucker seems an odd place for all that
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#86947 Apr 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>
and he is! Subduction Zone, our lord and savior, has agreed to let me re-crucify him to raise the value of the used tissue he sent me.
he has sneezed and wheezed his last for you (well, actually for me, but hey, capitalism is for those that jump on a seen opportunity, and
the lord is a huge, huge fan of capitalism. Ricky Santorum told me so.)
The scriptures Christians apply to the crucifixion of Jesus have nothing to do with that. The Messiah was supposed to survive it and it would be "accounted to the Lord for a generation" which is 40 years. Psalm 22:30. That is why Jesus said the end would come within a generation. The "crucifixion" is something that would happen in the Messiahs childhood
Patriot

Antioch, TN

#86948 Apr 18, 2013
My bad in previous post I was thinking of FT. McClellan AL.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#86949 Apr 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>That was the Passover lamb, not a lamb for a sin offering. The Messiah was supposed to be a lamb for a sin offering. Isaiah 53:10
In Isaiah 53 the Messiah is a male and it pleased the lord to bruise him and in Deuteronomy 18:15 must listen to him and in Micah 5;2 he has origins that are from ancient times and in Isaiah 7;14 the virgin was to conceive and give birth to a son.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#86950 Apr 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>but i thought your prophecies were clear and precise?!?!?
why change your story now?
Once VWD Day comes and the Messiah has her trial the clock starts ticking. Most scripture has already been fulfilled, all the prophecies of the Messiah as the "suffering servant" as the Christians call it. God is now going to set the world on fire, literally.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#86951 Apr 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>The scriptures Christians apply to the crucifixion of Jesus have nothing to do with that. The Messiah was supposed to survive it and it would be "accounted to the Lord for a generation" which is 40 years. Psalm 22:30. That is why Jesus said the end would come within a generation. The "crucifixion" is something that would happen in the Messiahs childhood
Alllriiighty then...

and since the majority of the bible if false, you believe this why?

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#86953 Apr 18, 2013
Patriot wrote:
My bad in previous post I was thinking of FT. McClellan AL.
Ft. Rucker, Al is an aviation base.

Level 3

Planet Earth

#86954 Apr 18, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>LMFAO!!! This has got to be the funniest rant I've read in a while! Worthy of the National Lampoon or The Onion!
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...I will go before congress under the oath I STILL UP-HOLD and testify under oath to what I said is true! They know who I am!

You want to go before congress under oath and tell them otherwise!

St. Croix valley

#86955 Apr 18, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, Yeah, Yeah...I will go before congress under the oath I STILL UP-HOLD and testify under oath to what I said is true! They know who I am!
why do you need the gov't to do all this for you? where are your alien buddies?

Level 3

Planet Earth

#86956 Apr 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet you believe crap like you 57 alien species known and proven when there is not one shred of evidence for this.
you are in a cult also, dude. one of deranged, conspiracy chasing nutcases
you really gotta quit doing bong rips off the chemtrail chemicals...
Those illegal shadow governments love people like you. Dis-information and trying to discredit someone is what they do best! Why don't you go work for them!

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#86957 Apr 18, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Those illegal shadow governments love people like you. Dis-information and trying to discredit someone is what they do best! Why don't you go work for them!
What makes you think he doesn't?

(Psst! They're everywhere!)

Level 3

Planet Earth

#86958 Apr 18, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>why do you need the gov't to do all this for you? where are your alien buddies?
Who claimed I need the government to do anything for me? I know what I need to know and what I need to do on the telepathic level!

Level 3

Planet Earth

#86959 Apr 18, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think he doesn't?
(Psst! They're everywhere!)
I never claimed he did or didn't now did I?

“Pay the toll”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

or meet the troll

#86960 Apr 18, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Supreme Being is the universal definition and it can be anybody if they speak, know and understand absolute truths.
Physisist

St. Croix valley

#86961 Apr 18, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Who claimed I need the government to do anything for me? I know what I need to know and what I need to do on the telepathic level!
then why were you talking to the military and want to testify to congress? shouldn't you be able to do what you want with your alien technology and knowledge?

St. Croix valley

#86962 Apr 18, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
how could the human gov't suppress information from superior beings like you? how could they keep 57 alien species a secret? are all those aliens less powerful and knowledgeable than the US gov't?
Damn, those Feds are good!

“Up with which, I will not put”

Since: Jul 08

Sao Paulo

#86963 Apr 18, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
They try and explain them, yes they try!
You remind me of a child with his eyes forced shut and fingers in his ears, yelling "LA LA LA LA LA LA LA" repeatedly to avoid hearing what he doesn't want to hear.

Many people, even with a scientific upbringing and background, believe in God (myself included), but in their own way and choose to keep their beliefs to themselves. Why do you go out of your way insisting that you're right, and totally ignore any and all evidence that perhaps it didn't "go down" exactly as you, Knower of All, say it did? Are you better than everyone else?
Elohim

Branford, CT

#86964 Apr 18, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>The MP school at FT Rucker seems an odd place for all that
Might have been an LSD mind control test.

St. Croix valley

#86965 Apr 18, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>Once VWD Day comes and the Messiah has her trial the clock starts ticking. Most scripture has already been fulfilled, all the prophecies of the Messiah as the "suffering servant" as the Christians call it. God is now going to set the world on fire, literally.
and when will this happen? day and time? please use Zulu time so we can all relate...
your prophecies give you this info, no?
Elohim

Branford, CT

#86966 Apr 18, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll bet they know who you are. The black helicopters are on they're way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 min _hellbilly_ 152,517
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 7 min Kevin 25,720
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 13 min Jennifer Renee 7,583
Interesting Quotes (Jun '11) 16 min Sublime1 13,585
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 18 min Harrison Freebird 1,547
BAN(N) the P0STER Above you !!! (Feb '14) 24 min dragoon70056 2,876
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 29 min Just TLC 6,874
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) 1 hr Princess Hey 239
Let's Play Song Titles With One Word? 2 hr Princess Hey 334
Is it possible to....... 7 hr CJ Rocker 578