Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#86191 Apr 14, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>GOD has free will, that was why, whether good or bad, he gave all humans the privilege to choose and decide for themselves.
Why are there, atheist and theist among humans?
God wanted us all, to seek and search for him, with our own free wills he had given us.
I have answered this questions, several times but your ignorance would'nt allow your comprehension.
If you believe that God is All seeing and All knowing, of the past present and future. if this is true, He must know His own future thoughts and decisions too, every one of them forever. Therefore He cannot change His mind, or surprise Himself. Every decision God will ever make was already known and made by God from the start. He has no Freedom today, no Free Will.

But you think you do?

Level 6

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#86192 Apr 14, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Then i must confess that, you need an education on Demonology and Spiritual matters, these forces do( truly) exist.
In the curriculum for this educational course, what are the standards of evidence demanded?

Still think that you can prove an alleged witch's innocence by drowning her?

“I Am No One Else”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#86193 Apr 14, 2013
KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you're wrong on all counts
Nothing new about that however, is there?
You have yet to present any evidence that this "Christ" person is real, thus, the only logical and sane thing to do is consider it nothing but a myth. So no, I am not wrong.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#86194 Apr 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, they do not. where is this proof you say you have? why do you have to lie if they are real? just like your "god" huh?
Proof goes with physical evidence, but spiritual evidence are generally not considered except by religious bodies to mention a few.
You can not test for spirits in a laboratory, but these spirits do exist.

Level 2

Location hidden

#86195 Apr 14, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>You keep using that word...
Because it befits you.

Level 2

Location hidden

#86196 Apr 14, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I'm going to keep trying...I would surely like to see me a real demon or spirit or ghost.
But friend, they really do exist. That is the reason why people from different parts of the world are testifying about that, whether good or bad.

Level 2

Location hidden

#86197 Apr 14, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>It'd help if he wrote better English.
It's my second language too, dammit!
Am glad you knew that.

Level 2

Location hidden

#86198 Apr 14, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
NO Charles, it is the only planet that we THINK is now inhabited. We don't KNOW that we are the only one...big difference.
I personally think that life is widely distributed all over the universe....hell, even the Catholics admit to the possibility.
Since those planet are not yet known, planet earth for now, is the only planet that can sustains life, ok ?

Level 2

Location hidden

#86199 Apr 14, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
If you believe that God is All seeing and All knowing, of the past present and future. if this is true, He must know His own future thoughts and decisions too, every one of them forever. Therefore He cannot change His mind, or surprise Himself. Every decision God will ever make was already known and made by God from the start. He has no Freedom today, no Free Will.
But you think you do?
A simple question for you, are you the owner of your life?
Do you have the free will to stop your mortality to immortality?

Level 2

Location hidden

#86200 Apr 14, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
In the curriculum for this educational course, what are the standards of evidence demanded?
Point of corrections:
We don't drown witches, but we cast out the evil spirits in them for them to become whole( free).

Level 2

Location hidden

#86201 Apr 14, 2013
Chimney1 wrote:
<quoted text>
And again, physical apparatus for experiments, can not be used to measure or test for spiritual evidences.
That is where the argument is( lies).

“The who whating how...”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

"...with huh?"

#86202 Apr 14, 2013
I vote... BOTH :D
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#86203 Apr 14, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You have yet to present any evidence that this "Christ" person is real, thus, the only logical and sane thing to do is consider it nothing but a myth. So no, I am not wrong.
Read the words of Jesus in a red letter edition of the King James Bible and he will speak to you.

Since: Mar 11

Minnesota's North Coast

#86204 Apr 14, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Proof goes with physical evidence, but spiritual evidence are generally not considered except by religious bodies to mention a few.
You can not test for spirits in a laboratory, but these spirits do exist.
if there is no way to get evidence of them how do you know this? from the same people that told you all the other proven lies in the bible? why would any sane person believe that?

we can prove unseen things, yet you have no proof for this myth...why?

Minnesota's North Coast

#86205 Apr 14, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> A simple question for you, are you the owner of your life?
Do you have the free will to stop your mortality to immortality?
nothing known can stop humans from being mortal. it is not a choice in any way.
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#86206 Apr 14, 2013
Many people have the wrong idea that Jesus came just to give us things here on earth and to make sure we always feel good. Jesus didn't come to call the righteous just to make them happy and to make them feel that they are better than others. Jesus came to call sinners to repentance, so that they can learn of him and inherit everlasting life in the kingdom of heaven. We as Christians are no better on this earth than anyone and Jesus said people may judge us and seperate us from their company and reproach us and cast out our name as evil, but our reward is not here on this earth, it will be when we are with our saviour in heaven. People who find ways to judge and hate others just to make themselves righteous, are looking for rewards in this world.

Minnesota's North Coast

#86207 Apr 14, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
Many people have the wrong idea that Jesus came just to give us things here on earth and to make sure we always feel good. Jesus didn't come to call the righteous just to make them happy and to make them feel that they are better than others. Jesus came to call sinners to repentance, so that they can learn of him and inherit everlasting life in the kingdom of heaven. We as Christians are no better on this earth than anyone and Jesus said people may judge us and seperate us from their company and reproach us and cast out our name as evil, but our reward is not here on this earth, it will be when we are with our saviour in heaven. People who find ways to judge and hate others just to make themselves righteous, are looking for rewards in this world.
is that what the saviors of the religious cults you guys stole the myth of jesus from also did? since they were the originals, maybe you should follow those saviors?
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#86208 Apr 14, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>is that what the saviors of the religious cults you guys stole the myth of jesus from also did? since they were the originals, maybe you should follow those saviors?
The whole context of our Holy Bible is fixed and always acting on the same principles. It is a regular pattern that leads us to Jesus. Only God could have arranged this. The Creator of heaven and earth has the power to prepare a new Heaven and Earth and he can give us life everlasting.

Minnesota's North Coast

#86209 Apr 14, 2013
FREE SERVANT wrote:
<quoted text>The whole context of our Holy Bible is fixed and always acting on the same principles. It is a regular pattern that leads us to Jesus. Only God could have arranged this. The Creator of heaven and earth has the power to prepare a new Heaven and Earth and he can give us life everlasting.
except the myth of jesus being a god was made up by men...
FREE SERVANT

Bellevue, WA

#86210 Apr 14, 2013
Our Creator is excellent and his power has no limit. God has given all power in heaven and in earth to his Son Jesus, who has gone to prepare a place for whosoever will believe in him. There will be a New Heaven and a New Earth and Jesus will be the light of it and death will not enter there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Make a Story / 4 Words Only (Nov '08) 5 min Mechanic 25,428
What difference does it make, now? 10 min Grace nerissa 2
Rand Paul for President 10 min TALLYHO 8541 7
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 14 min Grace nerissa 31,272
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 14 min LOST IN MISSISSIPPI 39,433
Queen Hillary 22 min TALLYHO 8541 5
Word Association 2 (Sep '13) 26 min DILF 9,845
Rest in Peace, Spock 51 min -Lea- 318
Name a smell you love to smell! (Jan '14) 1 hr Paisley_Posey 842
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Tom2Tone 158,074