Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 216597 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#86161 Apr 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, what was that again?
Oh!
I can see. You were asleep earlier?

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#86162 Apr 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> And again, Woody, wake up to reality.
Spiritual matters are beyond Science.
you still need proof that they even exist. they do not. you have been had. you have been lied to.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#86163 Apr 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text>Oh!
I can see. You were asleep earlier?
No.

You were, erm, less than comprehensible.
FREE SERVANT
#86164 Apr 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>Did that make sense in the writing?
Only it didn't in the reading.
I thought I was making myself clear. Life was created in kinds from the beginning and it could not have began as lower forms of creatures which changed over millions of years into the highest forms. The system used different kinds of species from the start.

St. Croix valley

#86165 Apr 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>No.
to say the least...
FREE SERVANT
#86166 Apr 13, 2013
Living organisms had to have been in great diversity from the beginning of life on earth and the relationships between similar groups must be related to work.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#86168 Apr 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> No, Bill. If i accept that, in all true judgement, i am a liar. These things are happening, though people would say it is un-imaginable, but they are real( true).
Well I have used a Ouija board to try to summon up demons or ghosts or whatever....absolutely NO results.

I tried just talking to bring demons or the supernatural into my life and presence....absolutely no response.

I have NEVER seen someone who claims to be a witch that is in any way believable.

Try as I might, surfing the world to find ANY thing that is real magic or supernatural....I can't find a damn thing.

Where is your proof Charlie-man....where is ANY proof?

St. Croix valley

#86169 Apr 13, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I have used a Ouija board to try to summon up demons or ghosts or whatever....absolutely NO results.
I tried just talking to bring demons or the supernatural into my life and presence....absolutely no response.
I have NEVER seen someone who claims to be a witch that is in any way believable.
Try as I might, surfing the world to find ANY thing that is real magic or supernatural....I can't find a damn thing.
there is no proof. not one iota. Chuckie is lying to himself and everyone else. and he knows he is lying about it. it is the cult mentality. when faced with the real world, just keep repeating the cult mantra. you will hear this from cult deprogrammers, this is exactly what they do...

Level 2

Location hidden

#86170 Apr 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>you still need proof that they even exist. they do not. you have been had. you have been lied to.
Still dreaming, wake up!

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Evolution is true.....

#86171 Apr 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Now Boogie Wood, could you please name one other planet that sustains life apart from planet earth?
I am waiting!
There's probably a million or two 'out there' in our galaxy...though we don't know their names yet..:-)

If life started on our earth by itself, it could happen anywhere.

Level 2

Location hidden

#86172 Apr 13, 2013
macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>No.
Liar!

Level 2

Location hidden

#86173 Apr 13, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
You must have tried alot of things, but i must confess to you, they do exist, may be were not so lucky to witnessed one then.

St. Croix valley

#86174 Apr 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Still dreaming, wake up!
and all you have to do is print this proof you say you have.

hey! did you work with the Bush administration when they said they had "proof" of the WMDs in Iraq? you guys seem to have the same idea of what proof is...

Level 2

Location hidden

#86175 Apr 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>there is no proof. not one iota. Chuckie is lying to himself and everyone else. and he knows he is lying about it. it is the cult mentality. when faced with the real world, just keep repeating the cult mantra. you will hear this from cult deprogrammers, this is exactly what they do...
You are lying here. You don't believe does they are not true.
Wake up!

St. Croix valley

#86176 Apr 13, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
There's probably a million or two 'out there' in our galaxy...though we don't know their names yet..:-)
if it started here. many organisms here on earth can handle the rigors of space travel in their dormant form...

St. Croix valley

#86177 Apr 13, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Really?
You must have tried alot of things, but i must confess to you, they do exist, may be were not so lucky to witnessed one then.
so where is this proof of them? why have you never been able to show one iota of this proof?

Level 2

Location hidden

#86178 Apr 13, 2013
thewordofme wrote:
<quoted text>
Until then!
But for now, projection!
The earth for now, is the only planet that can fully sustains life.

Level 2

Location hidden

#86179 Apr 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>and all you have to do is print this proof you say you have.
hey! did you work with the Bush administration when they said they had "proof" of the WMDs in Iraq? you guys seem to have the same idea of what proof is...
Woody, wake up from your delusions. They really do exist.

Level 2

Location hidden

#86180 Apr 13, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text> so where is this proof of them? why have you never been able to show one iota of this proof?
Proof, proof, proof!
Get a clue on spiritual matters.
Spiritual matters like i said, is beyond the physical( science).
FREE SERVANT
#86181 Apr 13, 2013
Life has to follow given patterns and systems bring life anew through repeating cycles. Systems follow patterns. God made living things at once after their kind and they propagate following patterns of the originals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 17 min Paris France 206,720
All Christmas Carols/Songs and Quotes.. 22 min Emerald 6
News Church fined $12,000 for helping homeless new 30 min Emerald 16
4 Word Game (Use Same Letter) (Dec '14) 1 hr Poppyann 1,371
Poll I love you because.............. (Mar '09) 1 hr Enzo49 4,674
Let's play "follow the word" (Jun '08) 1 hr Poppyann 48,227
Last 3 Letters into 3 new words. (Dec '08) 1 hr Poppyann 61,039
What Turns You Off (Jun '11) 2 hr Poppyann 10,554
Poll Do You Have A Topix Crush? (2014 Version) (Oct '14) 2 hr Poppyann 103
Start a sentence in alphabetical order.. 4 hr Spotted Girl 1,547