Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 169025 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#85864 Apr 12, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>To those who stay faithful on the straight and narrow until death sure will get a grand reward when HE comes again.
Agreed, His return is imminent. Those who choose to remain blind to that, I truly feel sorry for.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#85865 Apr 12, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
{yawn}
Sleepy, mike? Haunted be taunting dreams?
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#85866 Apr 12, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>And pay lots of money to grifters in shiny suits.
Taxes?????
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#85867 Apr 12, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>I serve my family, myself and my fellow man. I do not need nor do I subscribe to your death cult. As there is no god to reject, your threats of eternal damnation have no bearing on me.
Conveniently, a temporary service at best.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

#85868 Apr 12, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Sleepy, mike?
Boredom. Preaching does that to me.
CBOW wrote:
Haunted be taunting dreams?
Whatever that means.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#85869 Apr 12, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
Boredom. Preaching does that to me.
<quoted text>
Whatever that means.
May I suggest getting out more? I would if I wasn't stuck here in the office. Get out and marvel at God's beautiful, magnificent creation. It beats mankind's destructive, progressiveness.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#85870 Apr 12, 2013
MikeF wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF is parabolic language???
HERE YA GO!!!

http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/nlos-cann...

(loooooooong whistle... BOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!)
Elohim

Branford, CT

#85871 Apr 12, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you're immortal, eh?
That was a very stupid question.
Elohim

Branford, CT

#85872 Apr 12, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Taxes?????
Tithes
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#85873 Apr 12, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>This thread is full of swine, they reject God's word at their own peril
Yeah, everyone will be sorry if they DARE disagree with Patriot's baseless religious opinions!!!

>:-(

Oh wait - that's hubris. Hm.
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>That is your choice, it is also one's choice on whom to serve and which reward comes into play in the end.If one is lost it is by their choice by rejecting God.There are NO 2nd chances!
There's no chance anyway. It's either slavery or torture for eternity. Plus no-one has free will in the face of an all-knowing being so you're really wasting your time even telling us. But at least you know it's not your fault because you're just doing what God already knew you were gonna do.

It's an unchangeable script. Nowt you can do about it.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#85874 Apr 12, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, His return is imminent.
When exactly?
Elohim

Branford, CT

#85876 Apr 12, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
May I suggest getting out more? I would if I wasn't stuck here in the office. Get out and marvel at God's beautiful, magnificent creation. It beats mankind's destructive, progressiveness.
I was out at lunch checking out some beautiful flowers Jesus and his crew planted in front of the office entrance. I said, "Thank you Jesus, Juan and Carlos for planting such a beautiful garden."
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#85877 Apr 12, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>Tithes
I don't pay them. God has no need of worldly valuables.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#85878 Apr 12, 2013
My Portal wrote:
<quoted text>Then you will display your proof of course. When may I expect it?
it's been done over and over again on these pages. just read back.

your cult lied to you numerous times. the word of the bible is not he word of any god, that is a proven fact.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#85879 Apr 12, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>That was a very stupid question.
Haven't you heard, there is NO such thing as a stupid question. Are you immortal?
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#85880 Apr 12, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
When exactly?
Nobody knows, not even the Angels. All the more reason to remain vigilant. Being vigilant doesn't cheat you out of life, it enhances it.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#85881 Apr 12, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it's been done over and over again on these pages. just read back.
your cult lied to you numerous times. the word of the bible is not he word of any god, that is a proven fact.
Through carbon dating of shells found on an ancient shoreline 400 feet beneath the surface of the Black Sea, they have established a timeline for that catastrophic event that happened around 5,000 B.C., he estimated. Some experts believe this was around the time when Noah's flood could have occurred, ABC said.

Some archaeologists have supported the story of Noah, citing similar details passed along in narratives from Mesopotamian times, notably “the Epic of Gilgamesh.” The scriptures tell of events relative to God's authority. Bloody hell, woody.
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#85882 Apr 12, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>I was out at lunch checking out some beautiful flowers Jesus and his crew planted in front of the office entrance. I said, "Thank you Jesus, Juan and Carlos for planting such a beautiful garden."
Ask Jesus Juan and Carlos, why those beautiful flowers flourish, I guarantee you they will exclaim "because of God".
CBOW

East Berlin, PA

#85883 Apr 12, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it's been done over and over again on these pages. just read back.
"Not just a slow moving, advancing rise of sea level, but a really big flood that then stayed ... the land that went under stayed under." Robert Ballard, archeologist. mmmmmmm interesting.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#85884 Apr 12, 2013
CBOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask Jesus Juan and Carlos, why those beautiful flowers flourish, I guarantee you they will exclaim "because of God".
not one teensy weensy shred of evidence for your god. Not one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Change 1 letter game! (Nov '11) 1 min Crystal_Clear722 4,792
do i need to say sorry to my son ? 1 min White_Lightning 10
hoosier hillbilly (Sep '12) 2 min Hoosier Hillbilly 1,925
TRUMP, Donald 7 min Hoosier Hillbilly 40
Make A Sentance out of a 5 letter word. (Nov '09) 10 min Hoosier Hillbilly 32,443
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 18 min Sublime1 165,537
Word Association (Mar '10) 20 min Mega Monster 17,267
Rebel vs American Flag 33 min perspective 22
Poll What's funnier? 38 min dragoon70056 35
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 2 hr eleanorigby 41,476
More from around the web