Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
80,461 - 80,480 of 113,003 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago
Eristotle

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that's scary, now is there any evidence of this?
Or do you expect us to take your word on it?
No, I just take it on faith that that's the way it happened...same way the creationists and the evolutionists do.

“ The Lord of delirious minds.”

Level 8

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Infinite Force wrote:
:: An intense euphoric feeling is growing with-in me when the absolute truth is challenged by an inferior complex way of thinking::
<quoted text>
Agnostic is what science is = JUNK INFORMATION SPEWING OUT OF YOUR INFERIOR COMPLEX WAY OF THINKING!
<quoted text>
I don’t know jack-shyt?! I don’t know logic?! I contradict my own scientific law which is the foundation to my understanding?! Yes, I am a supreme being in understanding and that is an absolute truth, and I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE THE SUPREME BEING THAT CREATED THE UNIVERSE and this is what you are trying to portray me as you dumb mother F****!
So stop hating because I EARNED the right to call myself a supreme being you piece of sh!t because I only know, understand and speak in absolute truths!
Theory of evolution on the origin of species as not a fixed species in violation of the law of non-contradiction backed with physical evidence observed in nature BECAUSE NATURE DOES NOT CONTRADICT IT’S SELF!
Scientific conclusion: Theory of evolution claiming non-fixed species = ABSOLUTE JUNK INFORMATION!
>>>> https://www.google.com/search...
Empirical physical evidence in nature demonstrates mutations are harmful and now I apply my scientific method founded on an absolute truth called the “law of non-contradiction” BECAUSE NATURE DOES NOT CONTRADICT IT’S SELF!
A. Mutations “are” beneficial in nature!
B. Mutation “are not” beneficial in nature!
Now “the dude” apply your sh!tty inferior agnostic scientific way of thinking to the observable scientific physical evidence I present to you in the above link and choose A or B!
" I EARNED the right to call myself a supreme being."

This doesn't set of any alarm bells within the society of the completely insane, but it does everywhere else.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
" I EARNED the right to call myself a supreme being."
This doesn't set of any alarm bells within the society of the completely insane, but it does everywhere else.
you don't seriously think he gets out into any kind of society, insane or not, at all, do you?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Eristotle wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just take it on faith that that's the way it happened...same way the creationists and the evolutionists do.
no, evolutionists use the facts available. creationsist have not one fact to use...they have to use faith in proven lies..
Eristotle

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Your scientific method will never work and all it is doing is deteriorating the quality of science because your falsifiable method of reasoning challenges scientific laws and these are absolutes. Science is becoming more and more corrupt because you now have theories challenging scientific laws. THIS IS INSANE!
The scientific method with the falsifiability with-in it will not work eventually because it violates the meaning of how nature behaves and that is non-contradictory.
That isn't my scientific method...those are examples of how the scientific method works.

New theories don't change old minds so much as get accepted by new people coming to the same conclusions of a new theory...and the old theories die off with the old minds.

That's the history of science.
Eristotle

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again are you claiming to be alien or god?
Maybe you're the evidence Eristotle is looking for?
Are you here to eat people? chuckle
I've not been looking for evidence...but sometimes I wonder if they are already here...the way my wife is fattening me up.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Eristotle wrote:
<quoted text>
That isn't my scientific method...those are examples of how the scientific method works.
New theories don't change old minds so much as get accepted by new people coming to the same conclusions of a new theory...and the old theories die off with the old minds.
yes, that is the history of science...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Infinite Force wrote:
:: An intense euphoric feeling is growing with-in me when the absolute truth is challenged by an inferior complex way of thinking::
<quoted text>
Agnostic is what science is = JUNK INFORMATION SPEWING OUT OF YOUR INFERIOR COMPLEX WAY OF THINKING!
<quoted text>
I don’t know jack-shyt?! I don’t know logic?! I contradict my own scientific law which is the foundation to my understanding?! Yes, I am a supreme being in understanding and that is an absolute truth, and I NEVER CLAIMED TO BE THE SUPREME BEING THAT CREATED THE UNIVERSE and this is what you are trying to portray me as you dumb mother F****!
So stop hating because I EARNED the right to call myself a supreme being you piece of sh!t because I only know, understand and speak in absolute truths!
Theory of evolution on the origin of species as not a fixed species in violation of the law of non-contradiction backed with physical evidence observed in nature BECAUSE NATURE DOES NOT CONTRADICT IT’S SELF!
Scientific conclusion: Theory of evolution claiming non-fixed species = ABSOLUTE JUNK INFORMATION!
>>>> https://www.google.com/search...
Empirical physical evidence in nature demonstrates mutations are harmful and now I apply my scientific method founded on an absolute truth called the “law of non-contradiction” BECAUSE NATURE DOES NOT CONTRADICT IT’S SELF!
A. Mutations “are” beneficial in nature!
B. Mutation “are not” beneficial in nature!
Now “the dude” apply your sh!tty inferior agnostic scientific way of thinking to the observable scientific physical evidence I present to you in the above link and choose A or B!
In fact this is no different than the ramblings of any tyrant dictator,through history who proclaimed himself to be the holder of absolute knowledge. You should be institutionalized before you are allowed to harm other people or yourself.
Are you sure you are not Pak Pong-ju ?
Eristotle

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Theories do not get "proven". Proof is only for math and alcohol.
Maybe so...but continental drift (plate techtonics) is an established fact (as are the Ice Ages and earth-impacting comets and asteroids...the evolution of science in motion)...even if no one yet figured out how or why the continents are drifting.
Eristotle

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no, evolutionists use the facts available. creationsist have not one fact to use...they have to use faith in proven lies..
"evolutionists use the facts available"...and reinterpret them as more facts come to light...keep digging.

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Eristotle wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think that has, and will continue to change with the advent of the interweb adn the entire world scientific community being able to communicate instantly?
Eristotle

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>do you think that has, and will continue to change with the advent of the interweb adn the entire world scientific community being able to communicate instantly?
It may be easier to reach a consensus (climate change nee global warming) but in the end science fact will prevail... as Gallileo could tell us, patience will be required.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

"New theories don't change old minds so much as get accepted by new people coming to the same conclusions of a new theory...and the old theories die off with the old minds."
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>do you think that has, and will continue to change with the advent of the interweb adn the entire world scientific community being able to communicate instantly?
This isn't true , scientists do change position as "new evidence" is discovered. Einstein did about a static universe, as many other do when new evidence is presented. Even Steven Hawking changed hid mind about entropy and black holes. As does science in general as evidence is discovered.

http://www.smartplanet.com/blog/thinking-tech...

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Eristotle wrote:
<quoted text>
"evolutionists use the facts available"...and reinterpret them as more facts come to light...keep digging.
That's called a "Learning Process".

How much has religion learned or processed lately?
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>EVERY fundie thinks they have God on their side, be they Jew, Muslim, Hindu or Christian. The things they all have in common is a complete lack of evidence, and they totally suck at debate.(shrug) If you have God on your side then it's about as useful as a rubber crutch.
"EVERY fundie thinks they have God on their side, be they Jew, Muslim, Hindu or Christian."

For good reason! They are right.
Eristotle

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

It's been fun...see ya next week
KJV

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>Sure you do.

So why haven't you presented it yet instead of spamming a shitload of apologetics?
Fruit? LOL

More like BBQ!

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

KJV wrote:
<quoted text>
"EVERY fundie thinks they have God on their side, be they Jew, Muslim, Hindu or Christian."
For good reason! They are right.
so there are multiple gods? good to know...

any proof of even one of them?

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

macumazahn wrote:
<quoted text>That's called a "Learning Process".
How much has religion learned or processed lately?
they just apologized to Galileo...that's progress.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

Eristotle wrote:
<quoted text>
There is little faith in the systematic categorization of physical evidence. Haven't you ever been to the Museum of natural history?
Smithsonian or even attempted to learn "higher learning"?
People make such statements in light of the insurmountable evidence at hand , tend to be labeled in deficit of understanding.
Do you want to be labeled as such?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••