Evolution vs. Creation

Full story: Best of New Orleans

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.
Comments
80,161 - 80,180 of 114,619 Comments Last updated 35 min ago

“I started out with nothing”

Level 6

Since: Nov 10

and still got most of it left

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> God bless.
This is an absolute truth.
You missed the capital T – surely you meant ‘T’ruth

Why do I know this, because FS made a faith based comment, not a factual and truthful (lower case t) comment

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Typo Error:
I meant that, there is nothing God can not do.
He is above all things.
He can even correct errors – yes?

Sorry if that’s a bit too deep for you

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Lil Ticked wrote:
<quoted text>There is no such thing as "sin". "Sins" are immoral acts according to religious belief and morality is subjective.
It's not subjective if you apply a non-flawed logical concept to it in accordance on how the laws of nature work. Morality can be in harmony with nature.

You see it subjective because your logical approach may be flawed.

Mortality if looked at in a non-flawed logical concept a scientific moral law can be established that has nothing to do with religions and pseudo-sciences because nature governs morality (human behavior).

What kind of logical approach or you using and applying to mortality!

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Cybele wrote:
<quoted text>
A neuroscientist would know.
Science questions the God spot in the brain. ;-)
http://www.scientificamerican.com/article.cfm...
Such efforts to reveal the neural correlates of the divine—a new discipline with the warring titles “neurotheology” and “spiritual neuroscience”—not only might reconcile religion and science but also might help point to ways of eliciting pleasurable otherworldly feelings in people who do not have them or who cannot summon them at will. Because of the positive effect of such experiences on those who have them, some researchers speculate that the ability to induce them artificially could transform people’s lives by making them happier, healthier and better able to concentrate.
I aaw this on the science channel.

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Countless!
Some of them includes, death, the universe, how did it came into form? it is never human's handiwork but God.
That is not proof, that is the supposition of faith

Level 6

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> No Atheist whether living or dead had/ has/ have ever conclusively disproven the existence of God.
More of your babblings!
E=MC^2

Shows that no god as described in KJV Revelation 19:6 can exist in this universe

The guys name was Einstein, as to whether he was atheist or not is a tricky question, he referred to himself as agnostic and he certainly did not believe in the god of the babble or any other singular entity.

You are welcome to believe his equation or not, however whether you do believe it or not does not stop you exploiting the consequences of that equation.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry butt brain, I am not the one who accused a preacher and his wife of child murder, that was you, if you want to talk insults then feel free to try.
Now you have changes the question YET again, WTF is wrong with you? Is it a medical problem?
Several THOUSAND French words and I have never said that English was French I said that it derived from several languages. I also showed why where and how it is not unique as you claim
Just think instead of LYING in the face of your god
And i am also telling you that, all languages developed from one or more languages.
The French you are ranting about, had/ has alot of roots from Latin.
So, if French is unique to France, England is not an exception.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. I don't think you're a supreme being either.
I am a supreme being in understanding and in physical reality and I can prove it simply as an absolute truth. You’re not going to agree because you are not a person who understanding is not founded on absolute truth because you are an agnostic. Your concept is a logical flaw and so will your understanding of knowledge will be as well.
anonymous

Barberton, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> That still does'nt count, like i said, people of historical importance like them wrote and talked about Christ. Like i earlier said, there were Jewish conspiracies, using the Roman strong holds to stop the whole Jesus issue, that was why there was no proper documentation after his death on earth.
Fine! Why couldn't have there been Christian conspiracies to invent the "Jesus" issue. A man is innocent until proven guilty. Not letting Jews into your country club, are you?

Well, you have plenty of liberal equivalents. They seem to always get the French maid fired after they shoot the Mexican gardener. It's not a funny Pink Panther movie from where I stand though.

“Pissing people off since 1949”

Level 8

Since: Apr 08

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! liar,liar lair,..uh , oh sorry, I had a pudddle gooist moment.
The idea is that an eternal God created life,... yours! is the myth that rocks and dirt came to life on it's own.
Whats more plausible? Only a radical member of a 2 percent cult would even ask that question.
Genesis 2:7
"Then the Lord God formed a man from the dust of the ground and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and the man became a living being."

Explain how "dust of the ground" is significantly different from "rocks and dirt". Show your work.

Level 8

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

The Dude wrote:
Hey everyone! Curtis said he's God! And I thought Shoob had a massive god-complex.
To be precise, Shoob thinks he's Jesus. A technicality, I know.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry butt brain, I am not the one who accused a preacher and his wife of child murder, that was you, if you want to talk insults then feel free to try.
Now you have changes the question YET again, WTF is wrong with you? Is it a medical problem?
Several THOUSAND French words and I have never said that English was French I said that it derived from several languages. I also showed why where and how it is not unique as you claim
Just think instead of LYING in the face of your god
Lastly, all world languages had/ has one or more roots or influences from one another.
English is NOT the only language with that issue, others are.
Stop your rantings and face reality, English originated in England.

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Subduction Zone wrote:
<quoted text>
The first is a questionable claim.
How is the second a lie?
You do realize that you have in effect claimed evidence for the existence of god.
Please tell us.
Actually, i would argue the first is not a questionable claim.

christian digma claims god is infallible. yet it has been proven he is not in the bible itself. hence, the god of the christian cult is not the one described in the bible. that god does not exist.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not dishonest at all. You are. As your next sentence demonstrates:
<quoted text>
Therefore I was correct in my original assertion that there is no contemporary accounts of Jesus' existence and you agree.
Therefore it was all a big Jewish conspiracy.
Of course there is no evidence of a Jewish conspiracy because the Jewish conspiracy would wipe out evidence the same way it wiped out evidence of Jesus.
Then you must be out of your mind.
There was/ were conspiracy( ies) and you know that.
The Jews even up to todate, hates hearing about Christ.
But does that counts? NO!
The gospel of Christ continues. Halleluyah!

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Aura Mytha wrote:
<quoted text>
You are conveniently to stupid to realize how stupid.
If that deserves respect , then you have it.
Your words are illogical and childish only sayings in absolute truths can get my adrenalin going.

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You had our response months ago. You just stuck your fingers in your ears.(shrug) If the spread of Christianity is what makes it valid then all religions are also valid.
Wrong!
Archaeology has the answer.
From archaeological findings among world's religion, Judaism and Christianity stands out.
Others have/ has/ had little or no archaeological backings to back up their projections( stories).

Level 8

Seffner, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting! How do you know the qualities of what a supreme being possess?! Please provide evidence to back your claim. I’M WAITING FOOL!
AH-HA! Mr T mode! Told ya!

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohammed is the base of Islam. If truly his existence is false there would be nothing like Islam today.
This you know is a dishonest response.
Christianity, we all know sprang up from Judaism, the Jewish Christians never fought a hard war, to win converts unlike Islam. They maintain faith, till the Romans saw the need for them to embrace the truth.
Just think!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong!
Archaeology has the answer.
From archaeological findings among world's religion, Judaism and Christianity stands out.
Others have/ has/ had little or no archaeological backings to back up their projections( stories).
no archeology proves the god part of the bible, in fact archeology disproves it more that proves it. perhaps you are confusing finding cities mentioned in the bible with proof of some god? it is not...

Level 2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you continue to move the goalposts? Have you not got the intelligence to frame your questions correctly first time?
Why do we have several subjects and topics in a course?
A good thinker knows the right answer(s) to give.
You are clueless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••