Evolution vs. Creation

Evolution vs. Creation

There are 199553 comments on the Best of New Orleans story from Jan 6, 2011, titled Evolution vs. Creation. In it, Best of New Orleans reports that:

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Best of New Orleans.

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#84891 Apr 5, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
The first part of your comment is what I have been replying to your stupid rants for the last 5 months, glad that you are capable of actual learning, even if it does take a long, long time.
As for your claim of “origin” I see you still have not yet looked up the meaning of the word and we know how stupid you are but that is no excuse for your ignorance when you have previously been told how and where to educate yourself. While you are at it you could look up the meaning of the word “developed” and consider the word in place of your totally incorrect usage of “origin”. You could also try reading a couple of the links I have provided on the origin of the English language. A little self education would do you no harm whatsoever, in fact it may actually benefit you and stop you looking as stupid.
BTW, you do not use your eyes to think, you use your brain and I, like many other people do there best thinking with their eyes closed, it cuts out distractions and often means you can consider deeper meanings and be more analytical. However if you can only think with your eyes open then it does explain why you are so stupid.
From your premise, there is nothing like origin but development.
You are fouled for ignorance.
Both words goes together, all languages are one way or the other, connected together.
But where it originated and developed, remain intact.
Elohim

Branford, CT

#84892 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> You are dishonest, hope you know that?
So, all the writers of Jesus, that wrote about Christ were all drunk?
Hmmm, impossible!
Or high. Or insane. Or power hungry with a little knowledge of how to control the weak minded.
Elohim

Branford, CT

#84893 Apr 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>it's always nice to have a psychotic break in the morning...
Sometime I wonder what century these fundies live in.

Level 2

Location hidden

#84894 Apr 5, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Adoption???= Acceptance – NOT origin
So you are now saying that English was not the “original” English language but was adopted (accepted) by the English
I really do with you could make up your mind what you actually do mean
Listen to moron, I may be dyslexic but that does not mean I don’t know the meaning of words
You are indeed a MORON.
The whole nation that takes English as lingua franca, native or official language, does so because of their influences with England.
How can the English adopt their own language?
The US, Canada, Scotland, Wales, Ireland, etc, adopted the English language.

Level 2

Location hidden

#84895 Apr 5, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you consider factual truth and insult?
Where is the insult in telling the truth?
Let me check back at my post, no, no insult there, nothing but factual truth.
1 people are not born with a belief in god – FACT
2 any belief an anything (including the god or gods of your choice) is learned - FACT
3 E=MC^2 shows than no omnipotent entity can exist in this universe – FACT – I suggest you look up the meaning of the word omnipotent and consider the implication, I also suggest you think about it with your eyes closed.
4 You have already proved you don’t understand evolution and from what I can gather from your posts you are afraid of the very idea – FACT
No insults, just truth (without a capital T)
Truth is constant, whether using the upper or lower casing, it is fixed( constant).
You can not bend it, twist it, or change it, because it is absolute or definite.

“H-o-o-o-o-o-o-ld on thar!”

Level 7

Since: Sep 08

The Borderland of Sol

#84896 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Wrong!
Archaeology has the answer.
From archaeological findings among world's religion, Judaism and Christianity stands out.
Others have/ has/ had little or no archaeological backings to back up their projections( stories).
Oh, bollocks.

Chuck, there is archæological evidence of Rome.

Egypt.

Greece.

I can trace my family back about 2,000 years.

NONE OF THAT MAKES YOUR DEITY REAL!!!

Level 2

Location hidden

#84897 Apr 5, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the capital T – surely you meant ‘T’ruth
Why do I know this, because FS made a faith based comment, not a factual and truthful (lower case t) comment
" Truth ", or " truth ", stands for the same purpose, because words are constant.
No matter the space of time, the " Truth", or " truth " , must be revealed( come to pass).

Level 2

Location hidden

#84898 Apr 5, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not proof, that is the supposition of faith
Then you don't understand what " proof or evidence ", is all about.

Level 2

Location hidden

#84899 Apr 5, 2013
ChristineM wrote:
<quoted text>
E=MC^2
Shows that no god as described in KJV Revelation 19:6 can exist in this universe
The guys name was Einstein, as to whether he was atheist or not is a tricky question, he referred to himself as agnostic and he certainly did not believe in the god of the babble or any other singular entity.
You are welcome to believe his equation or not, however whether you do believe it or not does not stop you exploiting the consequences of that equation.
Using Mathematical Equations to disprove the existence of God, makes you looks stupid.
Many have done that, but to no avail.
No one can rule out the existence of the Almighty.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Planet Earth

#84900 Apr 5, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>Sometime I wonder what century these fundies live in.
My thinking is founded on an eternal concept.

So what century would you classify me in?

Level 2

Location hidden

#84901 Apr 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>no archeology proves the god part of the bible, in fact archeology disproves it more that proves it. perhaps you are confusing finding cities mentioned in the bible with proof of some god? it is not...
Like i said, Christianity/ Judaism has the most outstounding archaeological evidences than any other religions.
God is infinite, denying his existence is ignorance in the highest order.
Why death?

Level 2

Location hidden

#84903 Apr 5, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>they didn't write about him during his life. they didn't even copy down what he said. if they really thought he was god or the saviour or even able to perform the miracles they said they saw, they would have copied down everything he said. they would have kept his used tissues and socks....
they did not do that, they didn't even write about him at all until long after he was dead and they could inflate, exaggerate, and use his story for their political gain.
jesus was a media sounbyte...
What the hell( hoot) are you talking about?
What has politics got to do with Jesus existence.
The world today especially the western one, is secularised. What is your point.
More over, Historians actually confirmed his existence.

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#84904 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> From your premise, there is nothing like origin but development.
You are fouled for ignorance.
Both words goes together, all languages are one way or the other, connected together.
But where it originated and developed, remain intact.
so all languages are connected in one way or the other....

Hmmmm, please esxplain the connection to languages in the Pacific islands, like Samoa, Hawaii, Solomon islands to any indo-european language and their connections to the Amerinds

or the connection between any native African civilization to any other language of Asia, North/South America, Pacific Islands....
Elohim

Branford, CT

#84905 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Then you don't understand what " proof or evidence ", is all about.
I almost choked on my bagel!! Been hitting the Aquavit a little early today Chuckie?
Elohim

Branford, CT

#84906 Apr 5, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
My thinking is founded on an eternal concept.
So what century would you classify me in?
Sure it are.(rolls eyes)
Elohim

Branford, CT

#84907 Apr 5, 2013
Take 2..... Sure it is (eyes roll)

Level 1

Elmont, Long Island NY

#84908 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Like i said, Christianity/ Judaism has the most outstounding archaeological evidences than any other religions.
Why death?
really..........other than your Bible, please name any historical document written when your Jesus was said to have existed that mentions his name and activities.

If you were to actually study other religions, you would soon see the similarities between Chritianity and the Egyptian stories of Isis and Osiris

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Christianity is also similar to Mitharism

http://jdstone.org/cr/files/mithraschristiani...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#84909 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell( hoot) are you talking about?
nothing with his existence, but a lot to do with his being a deity. that was made up by people for their political gain at the time, as proven by the way they acted toward him and wrote about him...

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#84910 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> Like i said, Christianity/ Judaism has the most outstounding archaeological evidences than any other religions.
Why death?
what archeological finds support the myth of the abrahamic god?

Level 1

Elmont, Long Island NY

#84911 Apr 5, 2013
Charles Idemi wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell( hoot) are you talking about?
again, considering all that Jesus proportedly did, name one historian that recorded anything about jesus when he was said to have existed.

NEWSFLASH nothing was ever written about Jesus when he was alledged to have existed.......
Why is that???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tell me one word to describe yourself (Jun '09) 7 min Dman 15,878
2words into 2new words (May '12) 9 min Poppyann 2,352
One Word (Jan '09) 9 min Poppyann 16,342
human sexuality topic ? 16 min Dman 9
News Man arrested after 'putting his PENIS on superm... 19 min andet1987 32
Just start naming actors and actresses (Sep '11) 48 min Mega Monster 5,239
Word Association. (Nov '10) 49 min Mega Monster 19,230
El's Kitchen (Feb '09) 1 hr Mega Monster 56,916
Crystal_Clears Kitchen (Refurbished) 3 hr Crystal_Clear722 7,407
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 3 hr Northbound 193,004