Evolution vs. Creation

High school senior Zack Kopplin is leading the fight to repeal the Louisiana Science Education Act of 2008. Full Story
bohart

Newport, TN

#84763 Apr 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>ummm...your creation MYTH says dirt became life...
the rational theory says that amino acids and oll the other necessary ingredients for life (which we know were there) formed a living thing. which is more plausible?
Wrong! liar,liar lair,..uh , oh sorry, I had a pudddle gooist moment.

The idea is that an eternal God created life,... yours! is the myth that rocks and dirt came to life on it's own.

Whats more plausible? Only a radical member of a 2 percent cult would even ask that question.

“Universal Conscious Conscience”

Level 3

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#84764 Apr 4, 2013
Elohim wrote:
<quoted text>Bother? No. I find it hysterical! Thanks for the laughs. You're just as amusing as Chuckie.
I'm glad you find all the absolute truths I speak amusing when it destroys and exoses your biased, prejudice, and flawed explanations on life and how nature works.

TOO BAD YOU CANíT CONTROL NATURE AND ITíS WAYS WITH YOUR PSEUDO-SCIENTIFIC THINKING!

I find it quiet amusing my-self when people like you chooses to be inferior complexes!

Since: Mar 11

St. Croix valley

#84765 Apr 4, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
The idea is that an eternal God created life,... yours! is the myth that rocks and dirt came to life on it's own.
Whats more plausible? Only a radical member of a 2 percent cult would even ask that question.
yes, this creator that there is not one teensy shred of evidence for made humans out of dirt.

the sensible theory has proof that all the elements of life were already there...far more plausible. and with evidence to back it up.
Mary Magdalena

United States

#84767 Apr 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>oh dear, i am not an ape.

you really shouldn't talk about things you have absolutely no clue about. you look like a total ass when you do. like now.
I am no relation to the mule blood line.
You on the other hand believe in evolution and therefore you classify yourself as an ape.

You really should learn about your debate subject before entering the debate.

M&M

Level 3

Location hidden

#84768 Apr 4, 2013
Donít worry, you punks in here don't have the skills to arouse my anger with your sarcasm and personal insults, you're not that talented but I do welcome provocation so I can dish it back to make a point about respect!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#84769 Apr 4, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't speak on something only a supreme being knows about.
YEAP! I AM A SUPREME BEING IN UNDERSTANDING! Does that bother you?
Your gigantic ego? Not at all.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#84770 Apr 4, 2013
Hey everyone! Curtis said he's God! And I thought Shoob had a massive god-complex.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#84771 Apr 4, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha,Ha,Ha,...here is the atheist in all his glory, whats his alternative to a creator?.....the rocks came to life!
But I'd expect nothing else from a radical 2 percent cult.
Keep beating up that dishonest straw-man of yours, Bo.
bohart wrote:
Too late Dud, he has exposed the essence of atheistic theory on the beginnings of life.
Atheism? Nay, nay, nay, my dear old Bo, atheism is COMPLETELY irrelevant to science. Abiogenesis is not an atheistic claim. Evolution is not an atheistic claim. Both would remain unaffected if a God was responsible for each.

But thanks once again for demonstrating your beef against science is nothing but religious apologetics.

Level 3

Location hidden

#84772 Apr 4, 2013
Hence, the law of provocation! I love this scienific law!
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#84773 Apr 4, 2013
bohart wrote:
<quoted text>
You did, yes. You still got zip but lame jokes.
bohart wrote:
The idea is that an eternal God created life,... yours!
And the idea is based on zero scientific evidence.
bohart wrote:
is the myth that rocks and dirt came to life on it's own.
Nay, your cult is actually quite a large one. In undeveloped countries. Oh, and America. Since abiogenesis at least has some evidence and your position does not, well, you can figure out 2+2, right?
Probably not.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#84774 Apr 4, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
I am no relation to the mule blood line.
Actually you are somewhat.
Mary Magdalena wrote:
You on the other hand believe in evolution
Belief is unnecessary. We have evidence.
Mary Magdalena wrote:
and therefore you classify yourself as an ape.
Actually humans were classified as apes LONG before evolution became the mainstream. And it was a creationist who pointed it out.

One of the rare times creationists DO get things right.
Mary Magdalena wrote:
You really should learn about your debate subject before entering the debate.
M&M
You're debating? Everyone's waiting for you to start.(shrug)
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#84775 Apr 4, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
Donít worry, you punks in here don't have the skills to arouse my anger with your sarcasm and personal insults, you're not that talented but I do welcome provocation so I can dish it back to make a point about respect!
Does this mean you're not gonna call any of us "CREATURE!!!!" in big all caps?

Level 3

Location hidden

#84776 Apr 4, 2013
The Dude wrote:
Hey everyone! Curtis said he's God! And I thought Shoob had a massive god-complex.
A GOD yes, but not the GOD that created the universe!

I'm glad you know a supreme being is what a GOD is.

Do you claim to be a supreme being?

Level 3

Location hidden

#84777 Apr 4, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean you're not gonna call any of us "CREATURE!!!!" in big all caps?
Only if you need to be called a creature.
The Dude

Birkenhead, UK

#84778 Apr 4, 2013
Infinite Force wrote:
<quoted text>
A GOD yes, but not the GOD that created the universe!
I'm glad you know a supreme being is what a GOD is.
Do you claim to be a supreme being?
Nope. I don't think you're a supreme being either. If you were you'd know everything from how to address my previous posts to how many GI Joe figures I have.

“Darwin was right..of course.”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Bay of Fundy

#84779 Apr 4, 2013
Human-Neanderthal matings dated: Itís not news that Neanderthals and H. sapiens mated with each other, as Neanderthal DNA makes up a small portion of the human genome. But this year scientists estimated when these trysts took place: 47,000 to 65,000 years ago. The timing makes sense; it coincides with the period when humans were thought to have left Africa and spread into Asia and Europe.

Read more: http://blogs.smithsonianmag.com/hominids/2012...

Level 3

Location hidden

#84780 Apr 4, 2013
The Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
If you were you'd know everything from how to address my previous posts to how many GI Joe figures I have.
Interesting! How do you know the qualities of what a supreme being possess?! Please provide evidence to back your claim. IíM WAITING FOOL!
Mary Magdalena

United States

#84781 Apr 4, 2013
Gillette wrote:
<quoted text>Except it's not ATHEISTS who are literally burying women up to their necks in the sand and throwing rocks at them until their skulls fracture, is it? Is your close kin, the God-believing MUslims, isn't it? And it's their belief in their God's "laws" that MAKES them perpetrate this violence, isn't it?

Thank goodness we have strong enough civil law codes in the west and you Christians can't get away with this any longer, right?

By the way, this story isn't even IN the original NT manuscripts. Wonder where it came from? LOL

http://thegoodbookblog.com/2012/sep/28/does-t...

Does the Passage Belong in the Bible? The Woman Caught in Adultery (John 7:53-8:11)

By Edward W. Klink III Sep. 28, 2012
Biblical Exposition, Church Life, New Testament

John 7:53-8:11, often described as ¬ďThe Passage of the Woman Caught in Adultery¬Ē(passage de adultera), is famous for several reasons. The pleasant reason is that it is one of the most dramatic displays of the grace of God in the Bible. But there is also a more difficult reason that needs to be addressed: this passage was likely not in the original version of the Gospel of John, but was added later at an undeterminable time and for an unknown reason. How should the church treat this passage?

The text-critical evidence is overwhelming: this passage was almost certainly not in the original version of the Gospel of John. This is hardly an answer, however, but an entirely new question. For nearly every contemporary Bible, even if the text is given double-brackets or italicized or given a smaller font, contains this passage, thereby declaring to today’s reader that it is part of the Gospel of John.
"Except it's not ATHEISTS who are literally burying women up to their necks in the sand and throwing rocks at them until their skulls fracture, is it?"

Well it's not Christians is it?

"Thank goodness we have strong enough civil law codes in the west and you Christians can't get away with this any longer, right?"

You had nothing to do with it my child.
Jesus put a stop to it. Not an Atheist! A Jewish Rabi put a stop to it with simple spoken words. Gods word seems to be pretty powerful yet you try and ignore it.
You age is showing.

M&M
Mary Magdalena

United States

#84782 Apr 4, 2013
woodtick57 wrote:
<quoted text>yet in your same cult book it clearly says you can put gays to death. not every version mentions stoning verbatim...

how can your god tell you two different things?

sad that you have to lie about your own cult...
"yet in your same cult book it clearly says you can put gays to death. not every version mentions stoning verbatim..."

Yet you put forth more ignorance. mr. tick, you really should take sometime away from topix and read you are so lacking in every aspect of your arguments.

You show yet again time after time that you have no idea what the meaning of Good Friday is. Completely lacking in the slightest understanding of the most important part of the Christian faith.

Stupidity must be bliss! You sure seem to enjoy it.

M&M

Level 9

Since: Sep 08

Everett, WA

#84783 Apr 4, 2013
Mary Magdalena wrote:
<quoted text>
"yet in your same cult book it clearly says you can put gays to death. not every version mentions stoning verbatim..."
Yet you put forth more ignorance. mr. tick, you really should take sometime away from topix and read you are so lacking in every aspect of your arguments.
You show yet again time after time that you have no idea what the meaning of Good Friday is. Completely lacking in the slightest understanding of the most important part of the Christian faith.
Stupidity must be bliss! You sure seem to enjoy it.
M&M
Mary, too bad that you do not read your own book of myth.

Jesus himself he would not change one whit of the "Law". In other words, according to him the Old Testament laws still apply.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Weird Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Funeral home offers drive-thru service 10 min wichita-rick 1
white... 10 min Spirit67_ 251
what kind & color panties u wearing? 14 min Princess Hey 11
I love you because.............. (Mar '09) 23 min Princess Hey 4,451
Woman commits suicide by crocodile 24 min Crazy Beautiful 2
30,000 post wins (May '13) 28 min 40ish 1,728
Keep a Word.....Drop a Word Game (Sep '13) 39 min Doug77 6,008
What song are you listening to right now? (Apr '08) 42 min Crazy Beautiful 146,892
Do you have a Topix crush? (Jun '11) 1 hr Christ Allah Mighty 5,539
What are you thinking about now? (Jun '10) 1 hr -Lea- 20,032
Navy 4 on trial for bizarre sexual assault 3 hr The Paisan 4
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Weird People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••